Unexpected Mate

Od Girlygirl8821

Lizzie grew up in Piney Point her entire life and she was aware of the fact that werewolves ruled as alpha an... Viac

First Morning & Discovery pt. 1 & Pack House

Lizzie & Dakota & Interrogation & First Date

4 2 0
Od Girlygirl8821

Lizzie grew up in Piney Point and she grew up knowing that werewolves lived among the humans. They owned Piney Point which accounts for them living under the radar. Lizzie was always told to never go near the woods that's where they lived. But that didn't stop her she loved exploring and running in the woods. She hoped she would catch a glimpse of them running. She just moved into her first apartment in the city she didn't have a car so she would walk everywhere.

She worked at Piney Point Bookstore and Café she loved her job because she got paid for reading. The bookstore wasn't too far from her apartment and she walked to and from work. One night she was walking home she felt like she was being followed and being watched. This made her feel uneasy. Her suspicions were right one night two strange men started following me. I was so nervous and frightened of who they were and what they wanted from me. I felt another presence that I only started feeling since last week.

Dakota grew up in Piney Point as well and he was the Alpha of one of the largest packs on the East Coast. He was the Alpha of the Wintergreen Pack since his father died in battle when he was sixteen years old. He took care of the pack like his father had done previously this meant that he never found his Luna his one true Mate. He felt that the Moon Goddess would reveal her when she was ready for him to have his fated mate. One morning he caught the scent of Lizzie her scent was jasmine, orange, and vanilla. Xander says MATE MATE SHE'S OUR MATE DAKOTA. "But she's human." Dakota says "No she's not she's like us and I don't think she knows I sense her wolf." Xander says since that morning Dakota has kept an eye on her. Tonight he was with his Beta Connor on patrol and he sensed that she was in trouble. He quickly shifted into his wolf form and ran as fast as he could to reach her in time. Xander was going crazy with fear. We need to hurry Xander said. He picks up his pace to reach her his heartbeat is beating out of his chest he is praying that he isn't too late.

Lizzie was walking home from work when she was approached by two strange men they said "Give us your handbag and we won't hurt you" " I don't have a handbag or I would just give it to you" she said scared one of the men said "I can sense her fear" the other chuckled "I'm going to enjoy this" he shoved her into the alleyway pinned her to the wall. Then they heard a howling and they froze. The next thing she sees is a big black wolf with icy blue eyes jumping in front of her "Leave her alone" it said mind linked with the rouges. She heard growing coming from the other two men and their eyes turned black and then normal. The men ran away. Lizzie was frozen from fear. Dakota shifted back and he came from behind the trash barrels. He kneels beside her Xander is still in a frenzy and wants to know if she is okay. "They didn't hurt you, did they? Dakota asks concerned "Um what did you say," she said timid and shyly "They didn't hurt you did they." He says again offering his hand. She took it and Xander calmed down. "No they didn't hurt me, but they were about to hurt me I think they wanted to rape me." She said his eyes did what the other two men did they went black and then icy blue. "Can I walk you home just in case?" Dakota says "Yes thank you" Lizzie says they walk in silence "My name is  Lizzie," Xander says tell her your name "My name is Dakota." Nice to meet you she said. He nodded Xander said: "Kiss her take her hand do something, idiot." He cleared his throat but she didn't know what possessed her to do what she did next she reached out and grabbed his hand and Dakota smiled and Xander couldn't contain himself she heard a deep growling from his chest and his eyes were black and then icy blue again.

"Have you lived in Piney Point long?" Dakota asks "Yes I grew up here" She says she stopped. "This is me my apartment," she says "You live here he says "Uh huh my first apartment." She says Xander didn't want to let her go he wanted to take her home with him then and there." "Can I see you again Lizzie I liked talking with you." He says "I'd love that Dakota I too loved talking with you" She said, "What are you doing on Friday night." He asked her "Friday night I usually do nothing I just moved here and I don't have any friends so I guess I am free." She said, "Could I take you out on Friday night." He asked Xander nervously waiting for her response "That would be nice." She says "ok great." He says "Could I walk you to your apartment." He asked gesturing towards the building "Sure." She says they walked towards the door and he opened the door for her and they continued walking hand in hand until they reached her apartment door. "Well thanks for coming to my rescue," she says Xander went crazy again saying to kiss her and do something. She kissed his cheek and smiled shyly. Xander went calm "Well see you Friday night Dakota." She said, "See you Friday, Lizzie." She went into her apartment and shut the door and he heard her lock the door and left her.

Xander says she liked us. Dakota says "I need her badly." Xander says we need her. Dakota agreed.
Mind linking to Beta Connor "Brother I need you to send out our best trackers Caleb and Boris I just encountered two rouges and I need them found immediately and interrogated." I'll be there in a few minutes." Mind link ended next thing he's being mind linked again by Connor "Alpha where are you?  "I'm just coming up to the pack house." Dakota is now back at the pack house he walks into his office and Connor is there. "I sent Boris and Caleb to track the rouges." Connor says "Good." Dakota says "Alpha I don't mean to pry but were you around a she-wolf recently"? Connor asked Dakota smiled and said, "Yes brother I think I finally found my Mate and Luna." "Praise the Moon Goddess that's wonderful Alpha." Connor says "What's her name" "Her name is Lizzie." "She's who I rescued from the rouges they were about to attack her." Connor nodded and then they heard "Alpha and Beta it's Celeb we found the rouges bringing them in now." Put them in Interrogation rooms 1&2." Connor says as they make their way to the Prison building "Are you going to see her again brother" he asks "I'm seeing her on Friday night." Dakota says they walk towards the smaller building on the property and walk inside.

Boris and Caleb appeared. We put them in the interrogation rooms "Alpha" they say  "Thank you could you two go to my office we'll be there in a few minutes." Dakota says they nod and walk towards the pack house. Dakota and Connor walk into the building and see two guards. The guards both bowed out of respect and opened the door and we went inside. "I'm not talking." Rouge one says "Do you know who you attacked tonight? Dakota says "Just some random woman." He says Xander growled and the rouge shook "You attacked my Luna." Dakota says sneering "We didn't know that she was your Luna," he says "What is your name rouge? Connor says "My name is Dante/Hunter I was in the Evergreen Pack in Maine." Dante says "Well Dante as you know an attack on my Luna is a criminal offense." Dakota says "We'll be back." Connor says they leave. They walked towards the pack house and Connor mind-linked Boris "Boris please get the name and number of the alpha of the Evergreen Pack in Maine." The mind link ended they entered Dakota's office.

Dakota goes to his desk and sits down and Connor sits on the chair in front of him Boris walks in with a piece of paper in his hand and hands it to Dakota. "Here is the name and number of the alpha of the Evergreen Pack in Maine," Boris says as he sits on the couch with Caleb. Dakota dialed the number and the Alpha's name was "Wolfgang." Dakota puts it on speakerphone "Hello this is the Evergreen Pack" "Hello my name is Dakota and I am the Alpha of the Wintergreen Pack in Connecticut I must speak to your alpha immediately." "Just a moment alpha." Then "This is Wolfgang how can I help you, Alpha Dakota." Wolfgang I have a rouge wolf by the name Dante/Hunter he says he was a part of your pack there in Maine." Dakota says pause "Yes he was a part of the pack he was my best friend and best tracker he went out for patrol and he never came back we searched for him and never found him or his scent." Is he ok? Wolfgang asks "Yes he is fine he attacked my Luna tonight and I have him in interrogation I wanted to see if he was innocent or not. And he's innocent in my book can I release him back to you or just ask him to join my pack." Dakota says "was he with an older man by chance? Wolfgang asked Dakota looked over at Caleb and Boris who nodded yes "Yes he was." I say "That man I banished for abusing his Mate which resulted in the death of his unborn pup." He says Xander is furious at his statement "I want Dante/Hunter back his Mate hasn't been able to accept him being gone maybe seeing him will be good for her." Wolfgang said "Understandable I'll have him on the next bus to Maine. Where in Maine am I to send him to? Dakota said "We're in Portland Maine " "Send him to Portland and we'll meet him there." Wolfgang said, "Will do alpha and please let me know when he gets there." Dakota said "Absolutely alpha as for the other wolf do whatever you want to him." Wolfgang said "Thanks alpha." He hung up "

Connor, please make the arrangements for Dante/Hunter to return to Maine." Connor nodded "Alpha did I hear you found your Luna and Mate," Caleb said "I have she's human but Xander sensed her wolf." Dakota said, "Alpha what is she like." Boris said, "She's beautiful and sweet I'll know more on Friday night that's when I am seeing her again." Dakota says "I want the other rouge wolf interrogated for more information." Please take Dante to see the pack doctor and make sure he gets a shower and something to eat and drink and then give him a room to sleep in. Make sure he gets on the bus home." He says to Connor "I am going to bed, I'll be on mind link if you need me." He says he gets up and goes to his quarters he thinks about her and how she took his hand and then kissed his cheek. Xander says she needs to be here with us, so we can start our mate bond."I know." Dakota says "We will have her soon." He says he gets into his bed takes a deep breath and smiles "I found her thank you, moon goddess." He fell asleep thinking about Lizzie.

Dakota couldn't stop thinking about Lizzie all week he snuck into her bookstore just so he could see her face and hear her voice. Lizzie felt the same way about Dakota she couldn't wait until Friday. Today is the day she says to herself. She gets up and goes for her usual run in the woods and she finishes her run. She takes a shower and gets ready for work. She worked until 6 p.m. and it's 6 p.m. she finally can get ready for her date tonight with Dakota. He texted her that he would pick her up at 8 p.m. She gets home and immediately goes to her closet and she picks out her pink and white dress a white sweater and her white sandals. She goes into the bathroom and she does her makeup just simple. She decides to put her hair in a ponytail. She sees that he texted her he's on his way to pick her up. She hurried up and put on her dress earrings and bracelet. She puts on her body spray and sweater she finally looks at herself in the mirror and is satisfied. She grabbed her purse and she heard a knock at the door.

Dakota was nervous about the date Xander was going crazy with anticipation of what she would look like. She opens her door and they breathe her scent and Xander calms down. "Hi, Dakota." Lizzie says "Hi Lizzie these are for you." He handed her a bouquet "Wow thank you they're beautiful I love wildflowers." She says "Come in so I can put them in some water." She gestured he walked in and immediately smiled and took in her scent Xander was screaming at him to kiss her. She grabbed a vase filled it with water put the flowers in it and set it on her table. He moved closer "Lizzie " "Yeah" she looked into his gorgeous eyes. He leaned in and kissed her lips gently and she kissed him back. "Kissing him was AMAZING it was electric I felt lightening down my back, all I wanted was to kiss him again." "I listened to Xander and I kissed her and she kissed me back and I just didn't want to stop kissing her lips they felt silky and I felt electric jolts Xander said, "Mine she's mine forever." "Are you ready to go" he whispers "Yes" I whispered. We left my apartment and we went downstairs to his Jeep. When we got into his Jeep I could smell his wolf and his scent of pine trees and cedar wood it was intoxicating but I loved it somehow it made me feel so safe and warm and calming which I had never felt this way about any man.

We drove through the city and we stopped at the restaurant. He got out first he came over to my side and opened the door he held out his hand I took it he helped me out of the car we went inside the restaurant. "Welcome back Dakota its so nice to see you back again." She said she showed us to our table and Dakota pulled out her chair and she sat down and smiled he pulled out his chair and smiled and sat down. The hostess handed them their menus. "Get whatever you want sweetheart," he says Xander says" Hold her hand tell her she looks gorgeous." Lizzie took her hand and she gently grabbed his hand. Xander calmed down when he felt her hand. "I meant to tell you that you look beautiful Lizzie." Dakota says "Thank you." Lizzie says she blushed. The waitress came over and took their orders. "So Lizzie you said that you were adopted right." He says "Yes I was told that I was left alone in the woods with a note, "Sorry we can't take care of her, please protect her and keep her safe." It wasn't signed "I never found my real parents I have been looking for them since I turned sixteen but nothing. My adoptive parents were very nice and made me feel like I wasn't adopted. They were killed last year in an armed robbery. They have never caught their killers." "I am an orphan." She says " Xander says "kiss her hold her do something." "Lizzie I'm sorry for the loss of your family." He says with concern about her then the waitress comes over with their food. They eat and chat and laugh. When they're finished he pays and they leave the restaurant. He opened the door for her and she got in he shut her door and he got in and they drove off.

"Lizzie I want to show you something." He says "Okay" She says he takes her into the woods and parks the Jeep he gets out opens her door and offers her his hand, she takes it and they walk for a few minutes "This is my favorite spot." He says it was breathtaking you could see everything."wow" she whispered its beautiful Dakota thank you for bringing me here she kissed him again and turned to look at the view. Xander says "Kiss her like you mean it" he walks up behind her and pulls her into his arms she smiles and looks at him. He leaned in and kissed her lips and she kissed him back and the kiss deepened. He picked her up and placed her on the hood of the Jeep. They finished the kiss "Wow wow that was amazing." she said "Thank you I had to your just so gorgeous." Dakota says taking her into his arms and breathing in her hair and neck. They stayed like that for a while and then he took her back home. They were standing outside her apartment. "Dakota could you" Never mind he leaned in and whispered, "Do you want me to stay with you." "Um yeah, I need to be in your arms again because you make me feel safe." She whispered, "Of course I will stay with you." He smiled and Xander couldn't be happier with her words. They entered her apartment she said, "Make yourself at home." I'll be right back she leaves the room he looks at her things. He went to the bookcase and he saw her collection of the Classics Dracula, Hunchback of Norta Dom, North and South, all Jane Austin, Shakespeare, and Dickens. She had some Romance Novels from Nicholas Sparks A Walk to Remember, the Notebook, Night's in Rodanthe, and A Bend In The Road. He loved her choice of literature and music. She had mostly classical Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Mozart, Thchovsky, Chopin, Hyden and Handle. Her DVD collection was hit and miss she had action, adventure, and romance mixed with her literature. He looked at her photos and he recognized someone in the picture and his mind linked to Connor "Connor" "Yes alpha how is your date going brother" I'm in her apartment she wants me to stay so We will be home in the morning." I'm sending you this photo please look into this something isn't adding up to her story and see if you can get her adoption paperwork her name is Elizabeth Dawson." Will do alpha" keep her safe." That's my plan brother" Um Hello she says he turned around and gasped she was more stunning than he realized "I didn't mean to startle you." She chuckled I found these they were my ex-boyfriends he left them here as he left me he's in California chasing his dreams. "I was just looking at your books and music and movies and photos of you and your family." He said Xander was desperately waiting to hold her in his arms again. "The bathroom is through there" she pointed Dakota went to the bathroom when he was mind-linked "Sorry alpha" Connor what is it? It better be good." What is her name? Elizabeth Dawson Dakota says ok sorry I won't bother you again." Good. He washed his hands and face and stepped out of the bathroom with just the sweatpants the shirt didn't fit. He walks into the living room and she is taking him in he works out he has a 6 pack and big bulging muscles, he has a beard well groomed,he has tattoos on his arms and chest. "Sorry, but the T-shirt didn't fit." He says "That's ok" I was making some tea would you like some or I can make some coffee." "Tea would be lovely." I say "OK what kind I have Earl Gray, Oolong, Chamomile and Vanilla, and Lavender Vanilla." She says "Earl Gray please." I say I walked over to her and just watched her. She grabbed two mugs, grabbed the teabags, and put them into the mugs. The kettle went off I turned it off and then poured the water into the mugs "Hey I was going to do that" she teased "I wouldn't tease like that little one." I just wanted to help" I say gently "Thanks I'm usually afraid of the kettle I had a bad experience once" she whispered she handed me one of the mugs and I felt a jolt again. "She's truly our Mate," Xander says we walked over to the couch and I sat down and she walked over to me sat on my lap, and rested her head on my shoulder. "I hope this is ok." She whispered to me "It's perfect." I say we chatted a little bit and we finished our tea. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my waist "Lizzie what do you know about your adopted parents"? I asked "Their names are Paul and Alice Dawson they were from Ohio and they moved to Connecticut for work, otherwise, I don't know much about them." She says We finally make it to her bedroom and she pulls down the covers and climbs in I do the same and I pull the covers over us. She scooted over closer to me and I pulled her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest.

"Thanks for staying with me Dakota, ever since that night I was almost attacked I haven't slept." She whispered, "If you ever need anything just call me and tell me and I will do it for you baby." Xander is just over the moon." (Dakota called me baby I love it) she thinks to herself "Dakota" "Yeah baby" he whispered as he rubbed her back she took her free hand and ran her fingers through his hair and rubbed his neck. Xander went crazy. She felt so good and happy. She fell asleep in his arms. Dakota watched her sleep for a while and thinking that she was going to be the Perfect Mate& the Perfect Luna. He finally fell asleep.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

24.4K 750 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...
219K 8.9K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
19.2K 696 53
Hannah Jefferson, the daughter of the Alpha of the silver pack, feels unfulfilled in her life. She yearns to meet her mate, hoping this will allow he...
34.4K 604 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...