Blue Flame/ Txt

By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

he was born with a curse, he knew he didn't deserve to be happy but his desires were stronger then him. 4 run... More

opening sequence
the warehouse
liar
angel
i promise
tracker
don't fall asleep
search
intoxicating
dirty monster
favorite guard
answers
walking glow stick
1...2...3
don't touch me
background
plushie
born alive
comfort
desperation
hold me
we will burn in flames
please
misfortune
black orchid
animal
far away
lost my mind
safe and sound
helping hand
black sheep
not the vibe
goodnight Bin-ah
reflection
damaged
confession
tea?
chocolate
Coincidence
like this...
back to back
stories
encounter
visions
how the cookie crumbles
still with you
healing
end of the road
peaceful
daydream
if I could
let me out
nightmares
blood sweat and tears
failed experiment
plan B
bravely selfish
it ends with me
it ends with me pt.2
it starts with us

1 plus one

431 23 14
By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

"Guys.... guys were here" Soobin parked the van outside a old motel, looked sketchy enough so that they won't ask them questions about their blood covered clothes. Perfect.

"Guys come on..." he placed his hand on Yeonjun, shaking the older awake. "Junnie baby, we're here".

"Hmm?" The older replied, stretching his arms. "Good morning"

"It's 9 pm" Soobin said deadpan.

"Good evening then. Were are we?"

"A motel" Soobin said, placing a gentle hand on Beomgyu to wake him up as well.

Yeonjun gave the younger a weird look, raising his eyebrows at him.

"I thought motels were too dangerous for us..."

"It's a mere rest stop, just for the youngers to clean up because not gonna lie they kind of stink. I need to sew my wound somewhere and we could all use a good night sleep. On real beds."

"I won't say no to that..."

Beomgyu woke up, yawning aggressively. "God bless whoever invented sleep"

"Nobody invented sleep Hyung" Taehyun mumbled half asleep.

"Yeah, no shit googly eyes."

"Hey.." Taehyun whined offended.

"Like.... what if in the future we could be charged by electricity like i-phones, you know? We can just stick to an outlet and BAAM, fully awake"

"That's impossible..."

"You have a super natural who can literally shoot blue flames out of his ass and you're telling me human chargers are impossible?"

Taehyun opened his eyes, giving Beomgyu a dumbfounded look before rolling his eyes in disapproval.

"Come on guys, you can argue about outlets later" Soobin said, grabbing his gun, a mask and his black hat.

Yeonjun got out of the car with Soobin, picking Kai in his arms, ignoring the horrible smell coming from the younger.

"Come on beomie" Soobin said, holding Beomgyu's hand as if he was a kid.

They arrived the dingy looking motel, Yeonjun ahead with Kai while Soobin's in the back, hiding his face as much as he could. Covering himself behind Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Hey there..." Yeonjun said to the hairy, old receptionist "can I get 2 rooms please, next to each other if possible"

"Huh..?" The man mumbled, looking a bit to drunk to be working.

"Ahh.." Yeonjun said, little blindsided. "Two rooms" he repeated.

"Two rooms?" The hipster looking man echoed.

"Yes" Yeonjun said, a bit annoyed. "Two rooms, as in 1 plus another one. Two rooms, twoo"

"Uhh..? 1 plus one?"

"YES, two rooms" Yeonjun lifted two fingers. "You know?"

"I don't know a lot.. I know just a little, little little star, oh I wonder what you are...." the man giggled, singing off tune.

"Ahh? Hyung? He's scaring me.. I think he's on drugs" Taehyun whispered.

Soobin pushed through Yeonjun, going straight into the receptionist Booth and pulling two set of keys from under the counter.

"Thank you for your service" he said shooting the man a sharp look before dropping one 50,0000 bill on the counter.

"Twinkle Twinkle little star..." the man sang in response.

"Why do they let junkies out of their house I'll never understand" Soobin mumbled under his breath.

"Let's go" Soobin said. Waiting for the others to move to he can follow them from behind.

Yeonjun and Taehyun, dumbfounded as they were, followed Beomgyu who was unaffected by the weird interaction they saw, as always.

"And that kids, is why you don't do meth" Soobin said when they were far enough from the receptionist's eyes.

"He looks happy" Beomgyu said casually.

"Yeah well.. he looks half dead too so I guess it's a give and take kind of thing" Yeonjun said, entering the key into the shared unit.

Convenient as it is, the motel had room units, allowing them to sleep inside the same space, with two different rooms.

"Here, just lay him over here" Soobin said to Yeonjun, who was struggling with the boy in his arms.

"Taehyunnie, how about you go take a nice shower?" Yeonjun suggested. "Don't worry about Kai we can take care of him" he added after seeing the younger's hesitation.

"Yeah, because we saw how well you took care of him when Soobin was sick" the younger replied dryly, his words dripping of sarcasm.

The older felt a peng of shame in his heart, lowering his eyes to the ground.

"This is not the time nor the place Taehyun" Soobin said sternly after seeing Yeonjun visibly deflates at the younger's comment. "Listen to your Hyung and go get a shower"

Taehyun looked at Soobin half betrayed half upset, however Soobin's tone left no room for argument. Reluctantly he took a change of clothes from his bag and stormed out of the room.

"Is he okay?" Beomgyu voiced his concern.

"He hates me...." Yeonjun whispered, unable to shake the image of Taehyun screaming at him in the forest.

"He doesn't hate you Hyung, he's just disappointed" Beomgyu said.

Soobin kept quiet, afraid that he might complicated the situation if he said anything, after all, he wasn't very good at the whole... emotional stuff. More times than not he struggled to understand why people get so upset over such trivial things.

He left the two to talk, handling Kai himself.

"I just, he was never this mad at me" Yeonjun said, his voice broke towards the end of his sentence.

"Because he adores you Hyung, but this time... I have to agree with him" Beomgyu said, his voice calm and casual unlike Taehyun's grudge filled one.

"I- I really messed up didn't I?"

"I'm thinking. yes"

Soobin tuned out their conversation, focusing on undressing Kai and cleaning his wounds, ignoring the continuing dull pain on his side.

"No, soobin I'll do it" Soobin heard Yeonjun say when he tried to lift Kai to the shower.

"It's okay hyung"

Yeonjun ignored him, taking the half dressed boy in his arms. "I can help him shower, you go take care of your wound" the older said.

if he's being honest the reason he wanted to to it himself wasn't all because Soobin was injured.

"Hey Kai..." he stroked the younger's hair, the other fluttered his heavy eyes.

"Are you awake?" Yeonjun asked softly. Sitting Kai under the shower head, holding his head upright.

The younger nodded weakly.

"Okay then... I'm going to clean you up. Is it okay if I take off your pants?"

"It's okay...."

Yeonjun's heart filled with guilt when he saw the rest of Kai's bruised body, thankful that Taehyun isn't there to see it. Blueish purple patches were coloring the younger's pale skin.

"I-I'm going to turn on the faucet now" Yeonjun said, for some reason he felt hesitant, well.... not for some reason. Yeonjun definitely knew why he felt so uncomfortable with the younger, considering he took Kai's trust in him, which was already difficult to earn and basically pooped all over it.

"Hyung..." Kai whispered under his breath, the strong stream of water swallowed his voice.

Yeonjun took the shampoo packets they bought a few days earlier, washing the younger's dark hair.

"Hyung.." Kai tried voicing louder, wondering why he's being ignored, his dazed mind not fully registering that the water sounds drowns his words. His head hung low and tears started running down his face. Why wasn't the older listening to him? Panic started spreading through his body like wild fire.

Was he really with Yeonjun right now?

"Hyung!" he yelled with all his might, wailling loudly.

..............
Author here.
So sorry for not double updating yesterday, something came up. But please enjoy this chapter and if I'm lucky I might upload another one in about 2 hours.

Have a wonderful evening or day💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
332K 4.9K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry 😅]
8.4K 269 26
Beomgyu and Yeonjun have been friends since childhood. Beomgyu, the son of a CEO of a luxury car company. Yeonjun, an orphan on a scholarship for the...
4K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...