Manan - Arrange to Fall in Lo...

By malvika0911

Well this is continuation of the before story... More

Copyright
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
Chapter 191
Chapter 192
Chapter 193
Chapter 194
Chapter 195
Chapter 196
Chapter 197
Chapter 198
Chapter 199
Chapter 200
Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Let's get to know
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Promo

Chapter 187

2K 191 20
By malvika0911

Ok guys so here is the update for all of you...

So please guys give some response... 

Avoid mistakes if any...

Well after a while Nandini started drowsing slowly due to the effects of medicines but she did not let go Manik's hand..

She was sleeping holding his hand tight while her body was still almost resting on his chest...

Manik was just adoring her and time to time was kissing her head... After a while he made her lie down properly on bed and then as she was still not leaving his hand he made some space and lay himself beside her taking her in his embrace...

Neyonika came back after two or three hours to give clothes to Manik and some food for him and liquid healthy drink for Nandini...

When she entered the room she saw the most beautiful view in front of her eyes... Nandini was resting in Manik's arms who was holding her perfectly..

(Just imagine the girl to be attached with drips.)

Neyonika smiled to the fullest seeing them and then she moved and kissed both their foreheads and moved to the sofa and setteled herself not to disturb them.. While she kept reading a novel which she was reading...

After almost an hour she decided to wake them up as the food would then turn cold... She moved first to Manik and creased his hair walking him up. Soon Manik frowned and lightly opened his eyes...

On looking at Neyonika he passed a smile to her and said...

Ney: Wake up sleepy head and freshen up, I will wake Nandini also, you both need to have food..

Manik carefully de-tangled himself from her and then moved to the washroom while in between Neyonika handed him his clothes.. Manik freshened up in 10 minutes and came to find Neyonika helping Nandini to sit on bed...

Ney: Chalo both of you, Nandini this is soup for you and Manik your brunch is in that tiffin..

N: Mom mera bilkul man nahi hai...

Ney: Nandini doctors told that you are very weak and energy comes with food only....

N: But I do not want to have food...

M: Nandini... Have some... it is for you only...

Nandini pouted... Actually she was still under the effects of medicines and her taste buds were not in any favour so she was throwing this tantrum... While on the other side still she was stressed out to find a way for Mukti and Abhi to get the truth and so she was overworked up...

Manik took the bowl from Neyonika's hand and sat beside Nandini forwarding the spoon, who was trying to avoid it...

M: Nandini have some come on or else I will ask the nurse to provide you with those dirty hospital food and there is no escape then...

Sighing loudly she took the soup from his hand making Manik and Neyonika smile... Neyonika again took her seat on sofa and let the couple be...

While Manik was slowly slowly making her have the soup and once done she asked him to have his food also... Manik immediately stood up as his stomach was growling out of hunger and Neyonika and Nandini were having their time...

Soon all were done and they were also joined by Fab 4 and Navya who had come to visit Nandini on knowing everything... But one thing which Nandini noticed was Mukti stayed silent most of the time and on top of that she was even not looking in her eyes and talking.. Nandini was now sure that there is another side of coin as all the Malhotra siblings are the same they do not look in the opposite person's eyes if they are guilty or hiding something...

While at Malhotra Mansion Neyonika returned with all the stuff and all and saw Aneri doing something in kitchen so she moved there...

An: Mom... How is bhabhi...

Ney: She is good.. I guess still a bit stressed and all but still she looked good than before....

An: Should I make coffee for you...

Ney: Haan please... And what are you upto?

An: mom.. Woh I was making daliya for Bhabhi for Lunch with veggies and all... She might be having that bad taste in her mouth na because of those medicines...

Neyonika smiled brightly and then she kissed her forehead blessing her.. While talking all this while Aneri prepared coffee for Neyonika who sat there in the kitchen itself...

Neyonika took half and passed the other half to Aneri to sit there with her and spend some time...

Ney: Aneri beta, are you comfortable over here and all... 

An: Why are you asking it mom...

Ney: Just asking if my daughter is comfortable or not...

An: Haan mom.. I am very comfortable.. You know beingt my uncle's place I used to miss my parents a lot... But after coming here, it is hardly at that time when I am missing them. You and dad never made me feel as if I am not part of this family, on top of that Bhabhi has always been warming and welcoming in anything... so I never felt that I have not been part of the family for a long time..

Neyonika smiled a content smile, because she felt that with the constant happenings of something or the other Aneri might not get that much time to adjust with all of us.. But hearing that she is comfortable she was happy with it..

Ney: Waise beta how are things between you and Mishkat... Aneri blushed a bit, but then said...

An: We are fine... We are understanding each other.. Giving time to each other working on our relationship... We were friends but we never discussed our friendship with the perspective of marriage, or relationship even. Do yeah we are working of knowing each other with that aspect.

Ney: So should I call the panditji to ask for a wedding mahurat...

An: But mom... Mukti....

Ney: Aneri... I guess I failed to make you feel no different then Mukti because I know my kids.. If she is into a mess she would definitely not want you to fall in the same mess too... So get this one thing clear in your head she will sort it out and if she cannot then she will come to us...

An: But mom...

Ney: Aneri Nandini and you are no less to me than my own kids... Though I did not give birth to you both but still you guys call me maa or mom in short a mother as after all this word itself means that we have a huge heart...

Aneri just hugged her tight while they both sat there talking about something or the other..

Soon it was Lunch time and so Neyonika asked Aneri only to  go to hospital as she needs to go somewhere... Aneri agreed and moved..

While at the hospital all lightened the mood of both Mukti and Nandini as they are friends after all and knows what they both might be going through.. While Manik was sticking to Nandini as somewhere he himself needed an assurance that she is fine..

Soon Aneri also joined them while seeing food Nandini again started cribbing about it as she did not like such food but again it was Manik taking care of that department with some new way to make her have her food...

Aneri loved to adore them as she always felt that they are much more mature in their relationship as the way they both handle it way too different.. She silently clicked some snaps of them and sat there till they both were done with food...

The doctor to arrived for one or two times checking Nandini while soon after lunch a nurse came to give medicines and along with that to change also Nandini's dressing and dress and to give her a sponge bath and all...

Nurse requested all to move out while Manik passed the nurse clothes of Nandini as she hates those hospital changes.. While he looked at her as if asking her in case she needs him.. She nodded a no and Manik moved out from there..

On the other side Manik was restlessly moving in the lobby as he had sent the other's away from there while on the other side the nurse was doing Nandini's dressing and she asked the nurse to speed up as she knew that Manik was just getting more and more restless...

But to top it all there came the Murty's and he knew one thing and that is he cannot act rude atleast with maa and paa.. They are not at fault, somewhere down the line he even knew that it is somewhere and something related to Mukti and not Abhi but he is a protective brother how can he let anything happen to his baby sister and he can burn the world on fire if he has to avoid seeing those big fat tears in his siblings eyes...

He took a deep breath and touched feet of Raman and Ishita and took their blessing and saying a small sorry to them...

Ishita took Manik in a tight hug and said

Ish: It was just a bad timing beta... This will fall into place just a request never leave my daughter's side.. You both need each other to fight all the odds...

Saying this she pulled out of the hug.. While Manik gave a small nod and Ishita smiled brightly and kissed his forehead.. While Ishita asked about Nandini and asked and Manik said that nurse is doing her dressing and on will also give her a sponge bath...

Ishita moved to the room to help a bit.. While the boys out were in silence... They all were sitting there in silence as they did not know how to start and what to.. Manik too avoided talking to them as he has still not made up his mind to manage the situation...

So guys how was the update...

Well I hope the current track is upto the mark....

Well do you want to have wedding of Mishkat and Aneri soon...

Well so what is it that you guys wish to see more...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 21.1K 107
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
99.3K 5.5K 35
Manik lost his memory will he remember Nandini? Fab5? Peep in to find more!!
377K 20K 32
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
15.2K 957 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...