Don't Mess With The Wrong Per...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry runs the city , Louis makes him soft . Mess with Louis and you're in for it . ~~ Started off as an Imag... More

Author's Note
How They Met
Realization
First Date
Training Range
The New Guard
I Love You
Doctor's Orders
The Boss
"I Never Want You To Be Scared of Me"
Silent Treatment
Date Night
Bathtime
Jealous
An Old "Friend"
Discoveries
Don't Touch What's Mine
Jealous Louis
A Walk With The Dogs
Sharing A Bed
Cards
A Fight
Lazy Morning
Bad Day
"The Drill"
An Unexpected Meeting
Arm - Wrestling
"Please" And "Thank You"
Arrested
Drunk Louis
Antidote
Nightmares
"I Want To See"
The Aurora
Sick Louis
Gala
Louis' Birthday
Dog Training
"I'll Take A Bullet For You Anytime"
Workout
New Hobby
Harry's Birthday
Hide And Seek
Intruder
The Tables Have Turned
A Break
Louis' Hobby
"Training Paid Off"
Business Trip
Wrestling Match
Gravestones
Halloween
❣️ Requests ❣️
Mint
Stalker
A Break - The Aftermath
"I'm The Fastest Man You've Ever Seen In Your Life"
Wisdom Teeth
Meeting
Friend
TikTok
Fist Fight
Water Fight
Stressed
💕 Let's Talk 💕
Group Hangout
Power Couple
Self Defense
Sick Harry
Weakness
Shopping
Puppies
"It's Okay To Cry"
Undercover
Storm
Staring
Mr. Rude
Kisses
Thugs
Away From Home
Night Swim
Clingy
Scars
Therapy
✨ Characters Asks ✨ *CLOSED*
Yacht Day
TikTok -part 2
Hospital
Dogs
"Ow , Hazzie"
In Charge
Show You My Heart
Bucket List
"Snap Out Of It !"
Big Spoon Little Spoon
I'm Only Human , After All
Running Away
Bonding Time
Car Crash
Tattoos
✨ Characters Answers ✨
Puppy Training
Deception
❣️ Quiz ❣️
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
"That's What Friends Are For"
Jealousy
Kissing In The Rain
Crisis
TikTok -part 3
Silly Pranks
Breathe In , Breathe Out
Ice Skating
Doctor Harry
Tease
Heartbeat
Interrogation
New Years
Gaming Night
TikTok -part 4
Party
Old Pictures
Flat Tire
"Definitely My Pup"
🐶 The Dogs 🐶
Valentine's Day
Pictures
Another Point of View
"Baby"
The Big Boss And The Little Boss
Surprise
Stoned
Sessions
Nerf Gun
Getaway Gone Wrong
Angry
Big Baby
Suspect
Protective Pup
Dancing
TikTok -part 5
Whipped
Morphine
Edibles
Boxing
Mine
The Reactions
Engagement Party
Character Asks *CLOSED*
Bachelors Party
💍The Wedding💍
Honeymoon
✨Character Answers✨
Reversed Roles
TikTok -part 6
Whipped -part 2
''Full of Surprises , Baby''
Kitten
''There's No Time, Baby, I Have To''
Mission
A Good Pup
Ice Cream
Bubbles
Staring Contest
Passenger Princess
Funeral
''Tell Me A Story''
Playful
Hiccups
Concert
Car Keys
Post Trauma
✨Characters Asks✨ *CLOSED*
✨Characters Answers✨
Lie Detector
Hostage
Fun In Bed
Scruff

Robbed

4.7K 176 100
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Louis gets jumped on and robbed while out in the city .

Enjoy x

~~

"Need to go to the pet shop ." Louis squished Harry's cheeks , "Odin is too big for his bed , I need to get him a new one ."

"Does it have to be now though ?" Harry pulled him back in and kissed him once again , "You could stay here and kiss me instead ." He smiled when Louis laughed a bit , kissing his cheeks instead .

"Y-You always do this ! Unhand me already , I have things to do ." Louis squirmed out of his grip , his cheeks red with blush . Six months of dating and Harry still managed to make him blush nonstop .

Harry scrunched his nose a bit , "Fine . Are you going home after shopping ? Or coming back here ?"

"I'll go home . I'll buy things for dinner too . What should we cook ?"

"We ? Who's we ?" Harry teased , a smirk on his lips , "As far as I know , I'm the one cooking and you're the one sitting on the counter and watching ."

Louis stuck his tongue out , "I'm helping by not setting anything on fire ." He crossed his arms over his chest , Harry pulled him back in , "I'll never let you do such thing . Buy anything you want and I'll cook ." He kissed him .

"Okay . But now I really have to go ." Louis kissed his cheek quickly and moved out of his arms to grab his jacket , "I'll text you !"

"You'd better ." Harry smiled as Louis waved at him and walked out of his office .

~~

Louis parked his car and stepped out , going into the pet shop . He quickly found a big bed for Odin , also buying some treats and toys for him . He paid and loaded his car , just as he closed the backseat door he felt a hand on his shoulder .

He was turned around roughly , seeing two guys in front of him , both holding knives . His heart dropped down his chest , "Wh-What --"

"Give me your money ." The guy grabbed his jacket tightly to keep him from running away , pressing him against the car . "Anything you have , give me ."

Louis' trembling hands reached into his pockets , he took out his small wallet and his phone . The second guy grabbed it from his hands and shoved it into his own pockets .

"Your car keys . Now ." The guy holding him said , Louis shook his head , "N-No , this --"

"We said now , didn't we ?" The second guy held his knife closer to Louis , who was shaking like a leaf in the wind .

Louis reached into his pocket again and took out the car keys , though still clutched it tightly in his hand . "Please --"

"Give me the keys or I'm fucking cutting your hand off ." The guy holding his shoulder nudged the knife at his hand , leaving a small cut . Louis dropped the keys in surprise and gasped at the pain , before he was shoved out of the way and fell on the ground .

He sat up and watched at the two guys got into his car , quickly starting it and driving off with a screech of the tires . It was only then that he started crying , feeling lost and helpless . He stood up from the ground and looked down at his injured hand , huffing in pain .

He wiped his tears and sniffled , then took a few deep breaths to calm himself down . He was upset and scared and angry ; why didn't anyone try to help me ?

He started walking away from the shopping centre , looking around as he crossed roads . It was three blocks away from the centre that he saw one of the Range Rovers belonging to Harry's guards , the faint feeling of relief spreading in his chest as he walked over to the car .

The guards in the vehicle saw him and stepped out of the car , they ran over to him as one of them took out his radio .

"Victor , this is Flynn . We have Mr. Tomlinson here with us , looking distraught . We need Mr. Styles here ASAP ."

"On it ."

Flynn and the second guard , Clay , reached him quickly .

"Are you alright ? What happened ?" Flynn asked , Louis huffed sadly and wiped his cheeks , "I was r-robbed , just now . A-At the shopping centre ."

"I'll clean up your hand ." Clay said and took Louis to the Range Rover . He quickly wrapped up the cut on his hand , giving him a bottle of water . Louis told him everything that happened , Clay wrote it down and asked him more questions about the two robbers .

"We're going to the centre , police is on the way aswell ." Flynn said , "Mr. Styles will meet us there ."

Louis nodded and got into the backseat , Clay drove the three of them to the shopping centre . Louis told them where his car parked , Flynn stayed with Louis while Clay went into the shop it happened in front of to ask for CCTV footage .

It only took a few minutes before Harry was there , along with more guards and police officers . He stepped out of the driver's seat and slammed the door shut , going to Louis first .

"Baby I'm here ." Harry pulled him out of the car and into a hug , Louis sighed in relief and couldn't stop the tears from spilling out .

Harry held him tighter , "Are you okay ? Are you hurt ? I'll find them , I promise you ." He spoke quietly , kissing Louis' temple as he sniffled .

Once Louis was calm enough he pulled his face out of Harry's chest and dried his cheeks , Harry kept one arm around him as the other reached for his injured hand , where there was a bandage over the cut .

"They hurt you ." Harry held his hand gently , "Is it the only injury ?"

Louis nodded , letting his eyes close when Harry grabbed the back of his head and kissed his forehead , letting his lips stay pressed for a few seconds before looking down at him again , "Tell me what happened ."

Harry shut everyone out as he listened to Louis , nodding along and rubbing his back . After Louis finished telling Harry what happened , Harry tilted his head up and kissed him softly , "I'll find them . I'll drive you home and then I'm going to find them ."

~~

TW : A wee bit of torture , barely barely there , still heads up

The three Range Rovers parked outside the old-looking garage , filled with old beat-up cars . Harry and his guards jumped out of the vehicles and grabbed their guns , quickly loading them and going into the garage .

They walked quietly into the closed area , staying as silent as they could as they followed the noises from around the corner .

Harry turned the corner first , seeing the same two guys from the CCTV footage standing in front of Louis' car , tearing it piece by piece .

He shot a bullet out , hitting one of the car's lights and making the two guys jump and turn around .

"On the ground . Hands behind your head ." Harry said and walked closer , his guards following .

The two guys kneeled on the ground and put their hands behind their heads at the neck , two guards cuffed them before stepping back .

"Now ." Harry lowered his gun to sling at the side of his body . "Which one of you cut him ?"

Harry already knew who was the guy who left the cut on Louis' hand .

One was quick to nod his head towards the other , "H-He did it . He did it ."

Harry looked between the two of them , the second guy shook his head , "No - no it wasn't me ! It wasn't me , I swear --" He shut himself up when Harry kneeled in front of him .

In a quick move Harry pulled out the knife from his belt and stabbed the first guy - who accused his friend - in the thigh , when in reality it was him who hurt Louis .

The man cried in pain , Harry pulled the knife out of his leg , "Did you really think I wouldn't know ?" He wiped the blood on the second guy's sleeve , then tilted his chin with the tip of the knife , "Who do you work for ?"

~~

Harry walked into the mansion after ten p.m , it was mostly quiet except for the faint sound of TV from upstairs . He walked up to the master bedroom , smiling to himself when he saw that Louis was asleep and cuddled up with Odin in bed .

Odin saw Harry and wagged his tail happily , though didn't move from his spot to not wake Louis up .

Harry showered quickly and put on his sleepwear , he pet Odin softly before moving around the bed to Louis' side . He kneeled next to him and leaned down to kiss his cheek a few times , pulling back when Louis stirred awake .

"Didn't mean to wake you up ." Harry kissed his temple , "How are you feeling ?"

"I'm okay ." Louis sighed sleepily , then turned his head to look at Harry , "You showered , right ?" He always made sure Harry got into bed after he showered , especially after he was out on a mission .

"Yes baby ." Harry smiled and got under the covers with Louis , who turned around to face him and cuddled up to his chest .

"Don't tell me anything . I don't want to know ." Louis put his arm around his middle and closed his eyes , Harry held him closer , "Wasn't going to tell you even if you asked ."

It was quiet for a bit , before Louis dared to ask . "What's with the car now ? And - and my phone , and wallet --"

"Fuck all of it ." Harry squeezed him . "I'm just glad you're out of danger . We'll get you a new car and a new phone , but if anything happened to you I would've lost it ."

Louis squeezed him and pressed his face further into his chest , Harry kissed the top of his head , "I love you ."

"I love you ." Louis said back quietly .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.8K 17
I get suggestions from many of you and I love it! This is a combination of ideas from @straightnogayvodka @darktone2001 and @True12354 ♥️ Harry and L...
14.4K 1K 9
Harry's song Him and the movie Reality Bites were the inspiration for this fic. Harry lives in a flat with his friends Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They j...
34.2K 512 31
Fics from my favorite ship! Master list was created by @ASingleRainDrop
35.8K 1.2K 28
Harry is the protective, possessive, caring and friendly person who gets Louis the kitten from an auction house. Louis is the beautiful, shy, scar...