๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By authorjules

PREQUEL OF THE RUSSO SERIES Astraea is an aspiring author from Sicily, Italy, who fell in love with Greyson A... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

68 6 10
By authorjules

Astraea

December 25th,2003

I felt Greyson's arms wrap around my waist as I poured the eggs onto the plate. His lips pressed against the side of my neck. I felt butterflies flutter inside my chest.

He whispered in my ear, "Good morning, my love." His words felt soothing. Greyson's voice is like a soft melody that could always soothe my soul. I turned around and leaned against the kitchen counter. I caressed the palm of my hand against his smooth cheek. I muttered, "Merry Christmas, Grey."

I pressed my lips to his. I felt a sensation shoot up my spine. His proximity gave me a sense of comfort. His hand slipped around my waist. He lifted me onto the counter and whispered, "Are you alright with this?" I nodded my head.

Greyson lifted my chin and exclaimed, "I need your words, love." I shifted my eyes to his. I responded, "Yes."

He pulled my shirt over my head and trailed his lips down my neck to my breasts. I felt my body melt into his arms. I dissolved as his lips trailed down my body. I felt electricity burn between us as he made me feel loved. He loved every inch of me and showed it with each kiss from my lips to between my thighs.

Time dissolved in front of us, and we both ended up in the shower. We had finished what we had started in the kitchen. Before we knew it, his phone began to ring, and the mood stopped. He stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Yes, this is Greyson Allori."

I couldn't hear the voice on the other line. All I heard was a soft, muffled voice. Greyson replied, "Yeah, I'll be down to pick it up in half an hour." He hung up the phone and confessed, "My prescription is ready. I'm going to pick it up. I should be gone for no longer than an hour. If I am gone longer, I'll call you."

I've never been afraid of Greyson doing anything behind my back or lying. I trust him. We've formed good communication with each other in the past couple of years. He's my everything. I finished rinsing my hair and responded, "Alright. Blaire and the kids will be by in two hours. Blaire and Roman wanted to sleep in this morning so take your time. I love you."

He chuckled and replied, "I love you too, Rea. I love you more than my life." I took a deep breath. I insisted, "Grey, never love anything more than life."

Greyson was silent for a moment. I heard the soft ruffling of items in the bathroom then he exclaimed, "Rea, you worry about me too much. It's just a saying, love." I opened the shower door and wrapped the towel around my body. I glanced at Greyson, leaning against the door with his arms folded. I walked towards him and cupped his face in my hand. I reassured him, "Greyson Allori. I worry about you because I love you. I know you love me, but you shouldn't love me more than your life. If you die, then I die. No questions asked. Living without you isn't living. I can't lose you." I felt tears form under my eyes. I couldn't hold back the emotions building inside me. I took a deep breath and wiped the tears on my cheek.

Greyson's arms wrapped around me. He rested his head on my shoulder. He muttered, "Hey. Hey. Hey, it's okay. I'm right here, Rea. I love you so much, and you're not losing me. I promise." He released his arms around me and wiped the tears from my eyes. He pressed his lips to mine and told me, "I'm always going to be here for you, Rea. And our baby whose growing inside you. You are so strong, Rea. I'm doing better, I promise."

I caressed the side of his cheek. I placed my lips on his face and whispered, "I love you." A smile lit across his face. He kissed my forehead and replied, "I love you too." He released his hands from my face and left.

I took a deep breath and stood in front of the mirror. I pulled my hair over the sink and removed the excess water before applying the product. As I finished applying the product to my hair, my phone began to ring outside the bathroom. I sighed and entered the bedroom. When I picked up the phone, I heard Blaire's soft voice answer, "Astraea?" I sat on the edge of the bed and replied, "Yes? Is everything alright?"

Blaire paused for a moment, and I could hear muffled voices in the background. One of the voices sounded like Romeo's laugh. His soft laugh is adorable. He turns five in two months. He's shown curiosity about learning to play the guitar like Greyson. Romeo skypes Greyson and listens to him play his music or write songs. Romeo's sister Islana is two years younger than him but already Greyson's girl. She's always excited whenever she visits us in Boston. She and Romeo would run into our apartment with big smiles.

I felt pulled out of my thoughts as Blaire confessed, "I need a small favor. Hestia's flight was delayed, and I'd rather the kids stay at your apartment instead of waiting here at this crappy airport." I chuckled and reassured her, "That's alright. Do you have a car?"

"Yes. Roman got us a car. We'll be at your apartment in half an hour. Thank you, Rea. Truthfully, you ad Greyson are lifesavers."

I told her, "Blaire, we love you. I just got out of the shower, so I'll see you when you get here." Blaire mumbled before hanging up, "Oh my god, I'm sorry. I'll see you soon." Once the phone hung up, I went back into the bathroom and finished drying my hair. After my hair was completed, I did my skincare routine. I spent fifteen minutes in the bathroom, then pulled out the Christmas presents from the spare bedroom. I heard the soft sound of the cat Greyson adopted for me four years ago. Our best friend Riz named her after herself. She's an all-black cat who adores sleeping on the bed with Greyson and me. She follows me everywhere I go. And her soft meows are beyond adorable.

I lifted Riz into my arms and sat on the edge of the bed. I gently pet her. It feels like yesterday I came home to Greyson. Surprising me with her in his arms. I smiled and muttered, "Merry Christmas, Riz." I placed her on the bed and pulled the bag filled with gifts out of the closet. I carried the presents out into the living room. I put them under the tree, and Riz cuddled up by my side and sat on my lap. I leaned back on the wooden floor and stared up at the ceiling.

It's been almost an hour since Blaire called. I heard a light knocking on the front door. Riz quickly got up from my lap and sprinted to the door. She started meowing. I could hear muffled voices outside the door. I stood up and approached the door, and opened it. Islana was in Blaire's arms, and Romeo jumped into mine. He had a smile glued across his face. He shouted, "Auntie." I smirked and replied, "Romeo. How's my favorite nephew?"

He chuckled, "I'm your only nephew." Islana was passed out in Blaire's arms. Blaire mouthed, "Thank you." I closed the door behind Blaire as she laid Islana down on the sofa in front of the Christmas tree. Romeo's eyes widened as he glanced at the presents under the tree. I let him down, and he sprinted to the tree with his reindeer pajamas on. Romeo glanced at me and asked, "Where's uncle Greyson?"

I stood behind the sofa and folded my arms. I answered, "He's out for a bit, but he'll be back soon. I promise." Romeo's smile widened. He shifted his eyes to Blaire. He questioned, "Mommy, when can I open my presents?"

Blaire sat next to Islana and responded, "Once everyone is here. Sia's flight was delayed, so daddy's waiting at the airport for her." I glanced at Blaire and admitted, "He's your son. He has your eyes."

She chuckled, "Roman says that every day. I'm starting to see it the more Romeo grows up." I giggled and sat next to Romeo until everyone arrived. Blaire began cooking in the kitchen. She and Hestia plan on making a special meal for us. While Blaire was in the kitchen, I heard my phone ring. I went into the bedroom and heard Riz Ali's voice answer, "Astraea?"

"Yes?"

"Is it alright if I still come down for Christmas? Axel came home early this year for the holidays. Hopefully, there's still room for us."

I chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed. Riz started dating a guy named Axel. She met him during her trip to Egypt three years ago. Last year he proposed, and after their wedding this year, their daughter Zahra was born. I'm beyond happy for Riz. This is her daughter's first Christmas. I reassured Riz, "There's always room for you. We're excited to see you both and little Zahra." I heard Riz lightly chuckle, "The last couple of months have been difficult, but we're managing. We're excited to see you and Greyson. It's been too long."

"It has been. I'm glad you're coming today. I have to get back to Romeo before he thinks I abandoned him. I'll see you when you get here."

Riz took a deep breath and replied, "I'm glad too. You go hang out with your nephew. I'll be over in two hours. I love you." I smirked and told her, "I love you too." She hung up, and I stood up. I went back into the living room and talked with Romeo. I eventually took him into Greyson's studio and showed him the layout. He was in awe.

♫ ♫ ♫

After four hours, everyone arrived. Our apartment was filled. I had to pull out extra chairs for everyone. The first to arrive was Greyson. He had got caught in traffic on his way to the store. Roman arrived with Hestia, her husband, and their three kids. Then shortly later, Hera came with Devon Night, his two kids, and her son Diego. Lastly, Riz, her husband, and their daughter showed up. Greyson and I were the only ones without children. Yet. We haven't officially announced my pregnancy. We planned on telling everyone tonight.

Blaire sat next to me in the kitchen as the kids opened their gifts. We both glanced at Islana, who had been clingy to Devon's son Denzel since he arrived. They have grown a close bond recently. They've been inseparable for the past year. Denzel asked his mom, Vera, to teach him how to braid hair. Now, whenever he's with Islana, he'll braid her hair. I shifted my eyes to Blaire. I confessed, "I think your daughter is in love with Denzel." Blaire shook her head, "I think it's the other way around."

I turned toward Blaire. I folded my arms and told her, "Have you seen how she looks at him? Isla also told me that she loves him. She says when she's older, she'll marry him." Blaire chuckled and took a sip of her glass of ice water. She sighed and responded, "For all we know. In the future, they'll hate each other. I do think their bond is adorable, though."

Denzel sat next to Islana next to the tree. He had already braided her hair earlier. They're both smiling and laughing while opening gifts. There's one gift left for Romeo. Greyson chose to save this for last because he wanted to hand the guitar to Romeo himself. I exited the kitchen and stood next to Greyson as Romeo opened the gift. His eyes widened as he saw the guitar. I felt my heart melt inside my chest. Greyson kneeled next to Romeo and told him, "I'll give you lessons and teach you how to play."

Romeo stood up and jumped into Greyson's arms. He shouted, "Thank you, Uncle Greyson. I love you." Greyson smiled and replied, "I love you too, Romeo." He lifted Romeo into his arms.

Greyson called out, "Who wants to come with me to learn how to play the guitar?" The kids followed Greyson into the studio. I leaned against the kitchen counter. Roman approached me and poured himself a glass of wine. He exclaimed, "You still look at him like when you were a teenager. You're still in your honeymoon phase."

I chuckled and reassured him, "We're not even engaged yet." Hera glanced at me from the couch with her arm draped over Devon's shoulder. She admitted, "Not yet. But once he proposes, it'll feel like a fairytale."

Devon added, "Enjoy the honeymoon phase." Riz exited the bathroom and entered the living room. She approached her husband Axel and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arm around him. Riz held my cat she named after herself. On her lap. She glanced down at the cat and then up at me. Riz blurted out, "I'm surprised Greyson hasn't already proposed. It's undeniable that he's in love with you. He's always gushing over you. Maybe it's sooner than you think."

I took a deep breath and sighed. Greyson and I have a special bond. We understand each other deeply. We can easily read each other. I told everyone, "I hope so, but I want him to take his time. When the moment is right, then he'll ask. I'll be back." I walked out of the kitchen and peeked my head into the studio. The kids circled Greyson as he played his guitar. I folded my arms and leaned against the doorway. I just watched him play. I've found particular comfort in his music. And how he plays the guitar.

Greyson stopped playing, and his green eyes shifted to me. He mumbled to the kids and stood up with his guitar wrapped around him. He leaned in front of me and pressed his lips to mine. He caressed the side of his cheek. I felt my heart race inside my chest. I felt like I was a teenager again. I was beyond in love with Greyson Allori. He asked, "Are you ready to tell them? We can always wait. I'll wait however long you need." I shrugged my shoulders and answered, "I'm ready." He smiled and gestured for me to wait as he left his guitar in the studio.

He whispered to Romeo, "Can you take care of this for me? I'll be back." Romeo smiled and took the guitar from Greyson. I followed Greyson into the living room. Once we entered the room, Greyson slipped his arms around my waist. He mumbled, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I took a deep breath and exclaimed, "Can I have everyone's attention? Greyson leaned his head on my shoulder. I smiled and felt my heart begin to flutter inside my chest. Everyone's eyes shot to Greyson and me. I felt nervous. My stomach was in a bunch of knots. Last time during Christmas, when I announced my pregnancy, I had a miscarriage a month later. I'm still paranoid, but I've been seeing my doctor frequently and taking prenatal. I confessed, "Last month, I found out I'm pregnant. Greyson and I agreed to wait exactly a month to tell everyone." A smile lit across everyone's face.

Before I knew it, everyone approached us and hugged us. Blaire and Roman approched us first. Blaire muttered, "I'm so happy for you both." Roman wrapped his arm around both of us. He added, "You both deserve this. We love you both."

After the hugs were over, I had already shed plenty of tears. Greyson wiped every tear that left my eyes. He stood by my side through everything.

He's my everything.

Greyson whispered, "I love you, my angel."

♫ ♫ ♫

Thank you so much for reading chapter eleven of Unread Messages.

If you have any questions let me know. <3

Tiktok:

authorjules

Instagram:

authorjuless

I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter.

One more chapter left...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 109 2
๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž: ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–? ๐•๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ณ๐จ:...
47.6K 160 19
fetish แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท roleplay แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œ...
58K 1.8K 31
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๐™๐™š๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ
9.5K 172 15
๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ...