Falling Into Your Smile

By CJ-1245

"Tong Yao isn't the only new addition to ZGDX. Let's welcome Lee Chen, the new Topsolo!" After her resignati... More

Author's Note (Not Part Of Story)
#ZGDXHeadQuarters
Friendship With Smiling (XD)
TAT vs. ZGDX
Big Mistake
The Culprit Of The Haunted House
Internal Conflict
Yue's New Chair
Yao's Magical Advice
Battles For Supremacy
Worst-Case Scenario
Sick Wild-dogs
Beautiful Moments Of Silence
Awkward Seconds Of A Pause
Foreseen Victory
An Eventful Day
A Blind Date
The New Male-Lead
Jealousy, Jealousy~

Meeting An Old Frenemy

1.2K 22 11
By CJ-1245

"Chubby, you can do it! Come on! This is the redemption arc!" Yue encouraged, full-out cheerleader mode. I barely raised an eyebrow, as I continued browsing my phone. I sat next to Yao, also on the phone, with my legs crossed. I behaved as if this was my home. I guess it was, the closest thing to home I have. My childhood was rocky. I was born in Korea, moved to London, my parents got divorced, moved to China, Dad got re-married, moved back to London. I came to Korea after more than one-and-a-half decade. Then, I got screwed with. The rest is history.

The most time I spent at one place, was China. Two years. In London, I couldn't stay in one place. We constantly changed addresses like they were just names, and even if we didn't, we were never home. I was at school, Mom was working. I had so many classes, ranging from chess to ballet. I wasn't bad at piano either. The end result- I never got to bond with my parents, no one had time. My brother was an A-Class jerk. The kids at my school were having cacti for family trees, because they were just a bunch of pricks. Cheng was the only thing remotely close to an ally. But I lost him too, after a while.

The memories of TAT are still fresh in my mind. I also remember the time I spent with him, when we were kids. It's a foreign feeling, you know, when someone you know so well becomes a stranger to you. Then I met him again. We became friends, again. But.. something, somewhere... I really don't know. It changed, between us. For me, at least. 
The friendship between us, is the only real relation I valued in this world. It still is. As I drifted in my thoughts, I remembered a particular incident from our childhood. The school terror, or I'd probably profile him as an attention-greedy kid now, Wang Qichao.

+'+'+'+'

As the doorbell rang, I jumped to my feet. Was Cheng expecting guests? I was an unexpected visitor. That posed an awkward situation. I almost dropped the console. Cheng was confused, but not shocked. Maybe that was because I was not used to this.

The door opened loudly, banging on the wall as it shut. I covered my ears reflexively. This was an apartment, I knew, a huge one. But sound travels so quickly, and loudly.. "Hey, loser. Who's she?" A boy asked, around their age. We were eleven, and he looked quite similar. He was infamous in my school, for cases of bullying. His aura was menacing, arrogant, and dark. I would soon find out, my prediction was right. "Did your mother send you here again?" Cheng asked, sighing. "I wouldn't come here, unless I had to." He scoffed, sitting on the couch behind us.

+---×---+

"Well, you could stay out. I have a guest, and it's not you." Cheng said, as the other boy gritted his teeth. He wondered why he was stuck with this idiot. Their mothers were friends, that's why. He left the room, mouth shut. While playing with Cheng, they both had begun to relate to each other. 

+---×---+

The following day, a huge fight broke out at school. Qichao was getting beaten by Zhiyuan, who got nothing but a few scratches. Everyone took videos of Qichao, the bully, getting roughed up. I was shocked by what happened, and pulled Zhiyuan away before Jia got hospitalized. "Why did you do that?" I yelled at Zhiyuan, with a mix of emotions. Gratitude, fear, worry, confusion, shock.. it was a lot to process. "You said he was being annoying. Besides.. all the other kids wanted me to do it too." He smirked, making me sigh unbelievingly.

+'+'+'+'

"We're helpless against the ever-changing weather. I hope Brother Cheng drove there." Yao sighed, shaking my head out of the clouds. I returned to reality. "My brother sent his car to the car-wash." Yue commented, returning to their game. "I can't bear the fact that Brother Cheng is going to be completely drenched." Yao said, following the same tone. It was indirectly referenced to me, I understood that much.

"Guys, can someone give the umbrella to Cheng? He's at the nearby mall. Tong Yao?" Rui asked, as the others didn't pay attention. "I don't think so. I'm busy." She said, getting up and leaving, carrying Da Bing. Rui was pretty confused, but I understood she wanted me to give the umbrella. And I didn't want to. "You're not busy at all. You do it. Remember to take another umbrella with you." He said, pushing the stuff into my arms. "Wha..?" I trailed off, as Rui stopped me. "Remember when Cheng took you to the store when he was busy? You need to repay the favor." He insisted.

"I'm an ingrate. Being ungrateful is common to me. I think he's used to it." I replied, in a desperate tone. If there's one thing I hated, it was rain. Rui sighed. "Stop making excuses. Go." He said, and guess what I did? I found more excuses. "Fine. But, it'll take me at least twenty minutes to go. I can't walk fast. So, I hope he doesn't freeze to death, while I'm on my way." I said, getting up. Rui effectively shooed me away. "Stay safe," He called out after me. As if I wouldn't.

---------

I walked in the rain, faintly smelling of wet mud. It was obvious why, I thought, as water seeped into my flats. Ugh.. it was a sensation I hated. My umbrella, the one above my head, not the one in my hand, threatened to fly away. I walked into the mall, not drenched, but with wet footwear. I closed both umbrellas, holding them in one hand.

I flimsily handled my phone, almost dropping it, as I arrived at the escalators. I called Cheng, but all I heard was the ringtone. "The number you have dialed.." I switched it off. I didn't care whether it was because he was busy, talking to someone else, or his phone was dead. I was doing this for him. I wanted to remind him, help doesn't come for free.

I sighed, tucking my phone away. Would I have to search the entire place? Or just stand up on a stage and call out for him? The second felt weird. Guess I'll have to settle for searching. Just then, a guy wearing glasses looked at me in surprise, and approached me. I wasn't to sure what to do. "Miss Lee? Why are you here?" He asked me. Wait.. this was Liang Sheng, wasn't it? I watched one of his streams, dealing with last season's championships. How did he recognize he, though? I never met.. oh. The photos.

"Uh.. hi! I'm searching for Cheng." I answered, showing the two umbrellas to explain. "Oh! He's up there. I just came down to get them drinks." Sheng said, as I noticed the two cups of coffee in his hand. "Great. Yeah... where is he, again?" I asked Sheng, who awkwardly beckoned me to follow him.

---------

I reached the arcade, not far behind Sheng. I saw two people, I recognized Cheng from the jacket. The other person, I couldn't see who it was, the face was turned the other way. "Playing games, I see." I said, as the other person went to put all the toys in a bag. The person then went to the other console, still not showing his face. "Sorry for the wait. Keep the toys." The guy said in Korean. Cheng explained in Chinese to Sheng, who mumbled a thanks, carrying all the stuff he got.

+---×---+

"You're here." Chen said, hesitating. Cheng had gone to get another tray of tokens, which they had used up.  Gunhyeok hadn't noticed the visitor, until Chen said that. When he turned to face her, she looked at him with boredom. Gunhyeok gave her a side glance. Liang Sheng felt like he was fourth-wheeling in this situation. He handed Chen the drinks, who didn't mind, and ran out of there. Figuratively, obviously.

"Hierophant." Chen said, controlling herself steadily. Gunhyeok noticed her hands fidgeting, and he understood that she was nervous. She always did that. "Well.. this was unexpected." Gunhyeok said, as he thought he'd never see her again. "Yeah. So, any chance I just walk out of here now?" Chen mumbled, awkwardly. Cheng returned at that moment, as Chen looked at the rabbit plushie he had. She sighed in annoyance. He handed it to her, and Gunhyeok grinned. 

"Cheng, everyone's waiting. Let's go, it getting cold." Chen said to Cheng, who agreed. He knew the history between the two, and he knew that Chen wasn't a fan of it. Cheng left the room, as Chen followed him. Gunhyeok and Sheng came along too, as Chen and Gunhyeok avoided talking to each other any more.

---------

Chen walked away from the arcade, as Cheng walked beside her. Gunhyeok arrived soon after, as Liang Sheng decided fourth-wheeling was better than being alone. Cheng and Chen reached the main gate, as the rain poured down. She was feeling like she was in the worst situation. Cheng stood in between Gunhyeok and Chen, with Sheng standing beside Gunhyeok on the left. Seeing Chen's awkwardness and Gunhyeok's ever-rising curiosity, Cheng had to do something.

"Hold this." Cheng said, giving Chen the umbrella. He draped her in his jacket, as she looked surprised, shocked, and very much confused. What was Cheng trying to do, she asked herself. He opened the umbrella, and she walked under it with him. Gunhyeok looked at them, skeptical, but understanding. He got the hint, Chen was taken. Not like he was after her anyway. Cheng's gesture was more protective than possesive. 

Gunhyeok was left at the platform, as he walked with Sheng, who actively tried to ask Hierophant questions about what just happened. Gunhyeok avoided the questions, smirking to himself.

+---×---+

"Take a hot shower to get rid of the dampness. We need to draw our opponents tomorrow." Sheng said to Cheng. Cheng just walked on, as Cheng and Gunhyeok majorly stayed silent. "Right.. we have the draw ceremony tomorrow. I almost forgot.." Chen said, trailing off. 

"What are you thinking?" Cheng asked, as Chen snapped at him. "It's none of your business." She said, which made him stop. "I hope our teams won't be in the same group. Although we're seeded in the Spring Playoffs, we still hope we can win the NCs." Sheng said aloud, as Chen amused him. "But even if you don't meet us in the groups, you'll meet Team CK." Chen told him, immediately reminded of Yao. "CK isn't.. impossible to win against. We won the last practice match." Sheng said, over-confidently. If there's one kind of people Chen doesn't like, it's this kind. "You won against CK? That's amazing." Chen said, sarcasm evident in her voice. She didn't like being contradicted very much.

"Shorty, did you hear that? They said we're impossible to win against. He's sweet." Cheng added, as he coughed. "You're going to sneeze next. Serves you right." Chen commented, as Gunhyeok smiled to himself. She was just the same, he thought. Cheng dug into his pocket, and pulled out a Rubik's cube. Boys have magic pockets.. I can't even fit my phone in mine, Chen thought. 

He tossed the cube to Hierophant, who caught the solved cube. He looked at Cheng, with a look of faint happiness. "See you on the stage." Cheng said, as Hierophant smirked. "See you on the stage." He replied, as they both parted ways. Chen followed Cheng, which made Hierophant feel.. confused. He ignored that emotion, and walked away. Sheng followed Hierophant, who left briskly.

+---×---+

I entered the base, followed by Cheng, the jacket still draped over my shoulders. The black jacket was in contrast with my white shirt and ripped jeans. We went straight to the shoe-rack, and I swapped out my flats for slippers, as Cheng did the same for his shoes.

"You still have plenty of live-streams to catch up with. You're still eating?" I heard Rui's voice, as he and Chubby walked down the stairs. "Let me finish. I can't do live-streams if I don't eat." He protested, to which Rui sighed disapprovingly. "You guys are back? I thought you brought two umbrellas with you. Why are you both still drenched?" He asked, as I turned around, and the other two walked towards me. 

"It's two umbrellas for four people. What did you expect? They're useless when it's pouring out there." I said, and Cheng sneezed. Just wanted to say, I called it. "Did you catch a cold?" Rui asked, concerned. "Don't know." Cheng replied, as Rui added more. "You should take flu medicine. The draw ceremony is tomorrow. Don't tell me you're attending with a runny nose." Rui said, as Cheng took a pause. 

"It's just a cold. I don't need medicine. I'll just take a hot shower." Cheng said, leaving. Rui looked at me in confusion. "What's this?" He asked, and I thought he referred to the coat. "It's Cheng's jacket. I have no idea why I'm wearing it." I said, my voice fading out in the end. "Not that. I mean this." He said, pointing to the plushie. "It's a rabbit." I sighed. Is he that clueless? "Where did you get it?" Rui asked. That was a question I was probably not prepared to answer. "Have to thank Cheng for that. At the arcade, he and Hierophant, at 2 meters tall each, were dominating the claw machines. They almost got all the plushies in the store." I explained. Would I tell them why it was a rabbit? No. Would I tell them it was because of my nickname? Absolutely not.

"Gamers are good at handling consoles. It's easy for them at claw machines." Rui said, smiling. "I've been his teammate for so long, yet he never gave me a rabbit before.. give it to me." Chubby threatened. "No." I replied. If he wanted it, I obviously wouldn't give it to him. I wasn't planning on it, anyway. "Give it up!" He repeated. "No. Repeating it doesn't make it more effective. Not on me." I retorted. He handed him stuff to Rui, and chased me around the base for the plushie. "Give it to me!!" He cried, as I took off. Nope.

+---×---+

Hierophant sat in his office, fiddling with the Rubik's cube. Cheng had given it to him, as promised. His head was filled with memories of Cheng, especially at the the fateful match, when Cheng was finally acknowledged for his existence. Another memory popped up, the day Chen had joined.

+'+'+'+'

Hierophant argued with their manager. "Where is she? We have to start the training matches! We have competitions coming up!" He yelled, voice full of annoyance. That girl was supposed to join a week ago, but she's been delaying for days. Just because her mother was important, doesn't mean she can act like a brat, he thought.  

"As far as I know, she's at the reception." The manager said, smiling. Hierophant could see right through him, unlike the club, who believed in this manager. "Send her in." The AD said, and a very, very lost girl walked in. "There she is." The manager said, with the same expression as before. The girl was around 16, and she fit the description of a new player. Fresh-eyed, taking in the surroundings. Now he wanted to test, if she would fit, as a player for TAT. Specifically the Topsolo, an opposing position for a Bottom-Lane AD, like himself.

After Kang Tae-hee left, there was a vacancy that needed to be filled. So, Mr. Yang was kind enough to offer a player, Lee Chen. There was no doubt it was a gesture of goodwill, but to whom, that was the question. Hierophant approached the girl, who was evidently physically present, mentally absent. "Li Chen? I'm Hierophant. Your.. uh, captain." He said, friendly yet with a stern voice. "Hi. You must have started the training matches. I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner. I had.. family matters to attend to." She briefly explained, after bowing. Hierophant was pleasantly surprised by her manners. She isn't that bad, after all.

+'+'+'+'

Hierophant in the present, thought about all the things he could have changed. But he can't now. He left the Rubik's cube on the desk, and walked away.

---------

Meanwhile, at the OPL Arena, a song played from overhead. "Chen, do you think Cheng will draw from Group A or B?" Yao asked Chen, who was lost in her thoughts. During the draw ceremony, she wasn't paying attention. She was too nervous for the outcome anyway, so she played COD non-stop. She'd started playing it since she was 16, with over ten god-level accounts. "Chen! Stop it." Yao said, snatching the phone away. Chen gave her a look.

"My wife is hosting today." Ai Jia said to Liang Sheng. "I know that. You better mind yourself." Sheng replied. "Isn't Jinyang hosting today?" Chen asked Yao who nodded in affirmative. Yao sat on the edge of ZGDX's seats, next to CK. Chen sat on her left, as she saw Jian Yang trying to sit closer to Yao. He looked at her with mixed feelings, but stopped himself from talking. Cheng was next to Chen, his eyes closed. He heard all the chatter, and tried to concentrate on the white noise. It was calmer, he thought. He didn't feel well. Maybe it wasn't a cold.

 When Jinyang entered the stage, Jia started waving wildly. Sheng pulled his hand down. "What. Are. You. Doing?" He asked, through gritted teeth. "Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. I'm Xiao Sen, one of the hosts today's draw ceremony." The emcee began, and Jinyang continued his talk. "Hello. I'm Jinyang." She introduced, and the male emcee began speaking again. "The long-awaited, OPL National Championship draw ceremony, will begin soon." He continued, as Jia straightened his collar. 

"Sheng, let me get on stage later. I want to take a picture together, with my wife." He said, whispering. "Suit yourself." Sheng replied, now taking his attention back to the announcement. "As for the rules, we'll show them on the screen. We can see, according to the ranking of 2020's OPL Spring Playoffs, there are four seeded pools. The first and second teams will be placed in the First Seed Pool. The teams from third to sixth, will be placed in the Second Seed Pool. As for the seventh team to the tenth team, they will be placed in the Third Seed Pool. As for the eleventh and twelfth team, they'll be in the Fourth Seed Pool." The emcee said, as Jinyang casually smiled and waved.

"We're in the Third Seed Pool." Sheng said to Hierophant in Korean, who paid no attention. All he cared about was the outcome. "Alright." He replied, concentrating on the screen. ZGDX was paired with CK, to Hierophant imminent disappointment. But he'd catch up soon. "As for the draw order, we'll hold them alternatively between Group A and B." The emcee explained, to Chen and Hierophant's slight relief. Being new here, they had no idea. 

Jia waved to Jinyang who glanced at Jia once, before turning away to smile. Yao and I showed a thumbs-up, a gesture which Jinyang repeated. She held up her mic closer to her mouth. "First, let us welcome the two teams from the First Seed Pool, to come up for their draws." Jinyang said, sweetly. She seemed like the perfect type of girl, to anyone. "As Team CK was the champion of the Playoffs, they will be first to draw. Let us welcome their leader, Jian Yang." The emcee said. Yang cracked his knuckles, getting up.

+---×---+

I saw as Yang looked at Yao, in regret. Yao paid no attention. K and Chubby folded their legs, and clapped in boredom, all in sync, to mock Yang. I had to respect that, 100/20. Yang gave them the dead-ringer signal, to which I raised an eyebrow. He went up to the stage, and just picked up a ball casually. He opened it, and showed the piece of paper to everyone. "Group B." Jinyang announced, as I sighed. We were having Group A, then? I'm not sure how it works. 

"Now, let's welcome the leader of Team ZGDX, Lu Si Cheng!" Jinyang said, with enthusiasm. I was worried for Cheng. He looked pale, and tired. He was sick, yes. I warned him about the cold, and the possibility of a flu. Being stupid and arrogant sucks, right? Cheng sighed, and picked out the paper. "Group A. You may return to your seat." Xiao Sen said, noticing something off. So I wasn't the only one, I thought, narrowing my eyes.

---------

Cheng sat beside me, eyes closed. Yao had moved seats, sitting between K and Chubby, taking the place originally meant to be mine. I was sitting in her seat, and Cheng took the other. K and Chubby looked at each other, and whispered. "What's with Brother Cheng's stern face?" Chubby asked, and K shushed him. "He looks menacing." Yao commented.

 "What's up with you?" I asked him, as he half-sighed. "I was trying to hold my cough in. It felt terrible." He said, as I laughed. "That's why you made yourself look like the devil, just to do that? You're really trying your best to protect your image." I said, as his eyes closed again. He laid back in his seat, his head tilting to one side.

"Cheng, are you sure you shouldn't take the flu medicine?" I asked, this time my voice laced with worry. "No." He replied, a little hesitantly. "We'll compete in two days. How could you lead us, if you lost your voice?" I asked, and he just kept his casual tone, which I disapproved of. "I'll be fine in two days." He said. Jian Yang's attention flitted from Yao to me and Cheng.

Cheng glanced at Jian Yang, who was glaring daggers into my head. "What's with Tong Yao and Jian Yang?" He asked me, and I shrugged. "Their relationship is over.. I think. She's with Lao K now." I replied, clapping as another team took to the stage. "Then why is he glaring at you?" He asked. I was sure it wasn't me, but actually Cheng. I didn't say that, though. "Nonsense. There's nothing between us. Don't imply. If I ever meet him, it'll be at the finals." I said, confidently. He was nothing to me, but something about him felt.. off, too.

"For the opening match, we're going against CK." Cheng told me. My attention darted to the unsuspecting Yao, who wasn't aware. "Should I tell her?" I said, as I watched Jian Yang look at Yao, trying to say something, while she occasionally glanced at him. Yang finally gave up his sign language, to my relief.

"Next, let's welcome our last team for today, YQCB!" Jinyang announced, as I stopped talking to Cheng, who was probably exhausted anyway. It was kind-of a.. I-told-you-so moment for me, as Cheng looked pale. I glanced at him once, and looked back at the stage, clapping as Ai Jia went over. 

+---×---+

Jia took to the stage, as the rest of the teams whispered among themselves. Hierophant smirked, thinking of how Jia would bear that moment for the rest of his life. His attention drifted to Chen, mixed feelings inside. She sat next to Cheng, clapping and talking to him. He remembered the moments it happened before. He wondered if he could have had that with Chen. But he lost that chance. A long time ago.

---------

"The dark-horse of the relegation teams, YQCB have finally boarded a floating boat." The emcee said, as Jia came back to his team. Everyone was clapping, and Sheng showed him a photo. "It looks ugly." Jia said, smiling to himself, not thinking about the photo. Hierophant nodded disapprovingly.

"All teams have taken their draws. So, what's the current situation of Group A & B?" Jinyang asked. "Please look at the screen. We'll start with Group A. Team ZGDX, Team FNC, Team Red Arrows, Team KING, Team Arashi & Team Obsidian. Next, Group B. Team CK, Team YQCB, Team Doomsday, Team Alpha, Team DQ.Five & Team ANT."

+---×---+

"According to the individual statistics of Lu Yue and Lee Chen, their shikigami pool and line-up suitability, Lee Chen is a better candidate for our starting line-up. Our club has decided to choose Chen as the Topsolo to start. Yue will be her substitute." Yu Ming said, smiling. Yes! Goal achieved. Take that, ghost-boy. You're with the water-cooler. "I've talked to our admin. She will announce it on the official account soon." Rui said, mirroring my expression of surprise and confidence. I looked at Yue, who grinned. "What are you looking at? You'd better do your best. if not, you're going to the water-cooler." He said, cheekily. I was going to get him for that later.

"Missy is going to start the game!" Chubby exclaimed in happiness. "You can do it." K said, giving me a thumbs-up. "You can do it." Yao encouraged, and Yue nodded. Just then, Yu Ming interrupted. "Lee Chen, it all depends on you whether we'll enjoy a feast in Shanghai or drink soup in front of our computers this October. Good luck." He said, and Rui supported.

"The opening match will be the day after tomorrow. As our starting Topsolo, Lee Chen, you need to do your best." He said, as I nodded. The excitement was etched across my face. "Lee Chen, welcome to ZGDX." K said, a smile on his face as well. My victory had improved everyone's mood, yet Cheng was quiet. "K, I thought she joined long ago." Yao said, to which she got the reply- "I'll shut up then." Everyone laughed at the reply.

"Good luck." Cheng said, leaving me in confusion. He left the room, as I was awkwardly stared at by everybody, before the conversation resumed.

+---×---+

"Are you okay?" Yu Ming asked Yue, who scoffed. "I'm fine. The statistics are objective. Overall, I'm weaker than that Shorty.. for now. If I work hard enough, I'm sure I could surpass her." He said, choosing his words wisely. He was happy for Chen, and a little sad for himself, but it was in favor of the team. "Maintain good composure. You can do it." Ming said, as they both left the empty meeting room.

--------

Lee Chen sat in her room, watching FNC's matches. She was confident she was good, but good enough? Eh. Lee Hang-suk, an old acquaintance from the old TAT days, was against her. Maybe he was more than an acquaintance. But now is not the time for an existential crisis, Chen thought. "We've played against FNC.. Hang-suk before. Their Topsolo dominates me occasionally, give me pressure. He's pretty strong. Team KING was promoted to the OPL,  after the Spring Playoffs. I heard they have an 80% chance of making a comeback in bad situations. Team Obsidian were in relegation like YQCB. I guess nothing is impossible. The draws were interesting, and Cheng isn't getting any better.. Forget it." She said, checking her phone. Weibo was breaking with comments.

'Good luck with the matches, _Chidi_!'

'Honestly speaking, I feel like I'm marrying off my wife.'

'You're wrong. It's like we're marrying off our daughter.'

'We expect our daughter to dominate the scene, and prove everyone wrong about their stereotypes. At the same time, I feel like our daughter is such a good girl. Why should we give her to you and make her suffer?'

'Honey, I'll be waiting for you at the live stage. If you win the competition, I'll propose to you, okay?'

'The female host is hot, and harsh. I love her.'

Chen turned off her phone, happy with herself. Remind me to tell Jinyang about her popularity, she thought, turning off the light, and going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 366 10
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
56.6K 2.8K 182
In this story, am considering Lu Si Cheng and Tong yao knew eachother even before she joined Zgdx. Both their families are family friends and busines...
56.2K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
9.9K 814 55
Tong Yao - A bubbly, talkative and simple girl from a well renowned family. She had a sad past with a broken heart. Lu Si Cheng - The heir of Lu Grou...