Saint Valentine

By frangipanii

#10 MOBBOSS ❤️ Valentino Sainte was supposed to be married by now. As the head of the legendary Sainte mafia... More

Welcome - Blurb
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Thank you!

12

1.1K 35 8
By frangipanii

I walk into the bedroom with a giant smile on my face. This day has lasted forever, and I don't want it to end — not yet. It's been far too good. I'm in Sicily for God's sake. What a dream!

Valentino is right behind me, seeming just as happy as I am. We've only just finished dinner, but I don't think either of us was ready to part ways yet. I'll happily go to bed early if it means he'll go with me. And he definitely needs an early night. This isn't a nice vacation for him. His work doesn't stop.

Our room here doesn't have an attached lounge or kitchen. It's not very spacious, but it doesn't have to be. Valentino starts to get changed, undoing the buttons on his shirt one by one. I turn my back to him. As much as I want to watch, I need to be respectful. I start to get changed myself, trusting that he'll keep his back to me. Hiding in the bathroom feels unnecessary at this stage.

"Are you decent?" he asks.

"Uh-hmm," I confirm. I turn back around, neatly laying my dress over the bedpost. There's nowhere else to put it. Valentino places his watch on the nightstand. He's in boxers and an undershirt, clearly not ready for bed yet. He always sleeps shitless. At least now I'll get to watch him undress

He must know how hot it is when he takes his shirt off. It's like a big reveal. His muscles flex in all the right places, and the fabric slowly lifts off, giving me a prime view of his abs. It all happens in slow motion. It's so sexy.

God, I need to snap out of it. I can't help but watch him. I really need to compose myself. But then again, I bet he's been checking me out, too. He's probably just better at hiding it. There's clearly sexual tension between us. There's no way it's one-sided. He's been wanting this for 6 years. There's no way he hasn't thought about it.

He walks my way, accidentally nudging into me as he bends down to get something out of our suitcases on the floor.

"Sorry," he says.

"That's okay," I smile politely. I turn to head to the bathroom, but he turns in the opposite direction, causing us to hit each other again.

"Sorry," he repeats.

"No, you're fine," I laugh, continuing on into the bathroom. Again, it's much smaller than our bathroom at home, but it is still big enough for two spacious basins.

I dig through my toiletries trying to find my toothpaste. I've found my brush, but the paste just doesn't seem to be here. I must've left it at home. I walk over to Valentino's side of the bench and peek into his toiletries. Sure enough, there's a fresh tube of toothpaste right on top. I reach over to grab it, but I'm distracted by something else. There's a small leather box tucked in the back. I wouldn't think anything of it if it wasn't for the Buccellati logo printed on the front.

Buccellati? Holy shit. It's probably just... cufflinks. Valentino wears suits all the time. That must be it. It's just cufflinks. But I have to check.

My heart thumps in my chest. I move in slow motion, carefully lifting the box out of the bag. I hold it in my hands, too scared to open it. I shouldn't be doing this. I know I shouldn't. But I can't help it. I squeeze my eyes shut, slowly opening the box.

Please be cufflinks. Please be cufflinks. Please be cufflinks.

I finally open my eyes.

It's not cufflinks.

A large diamond shines up at me, shimmering in the bathroom light.

Holy shit.

It's a ring — a gold ring, with a diamond-encrusted band and a diamond halo surrounding a centre stone the size of a penny.

Holy fucking shit.

Holy fucking shit.

"Valentino?" I call out. I don't know what to do. I can't tear my eyes away. My hands are starting to shake.

"Is everything alright?" he finally enters the room. I don't know how to respond. He takes in the scene before him, a tense silence filling the air. I finally manage to shift my gaze, meeting his eye from across the room. He's not angry like I thought he'd be. He's smiling. "You weren't supposed to see that."

"Valentino..." I whisper, unable to form a proper sentence.

"I've been waiting for the right time to give it to you," he moves over to stand beside me, our bodies touching. He places his hand over mine. "Do you like it?"

"It's... it's beautiful," I grin. "I love it."

"You can wear it if you like."

Oh god, I would love to. But I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't.

"I can't," I hand him the ring. "Not until you propose."

"Are you sure?"

"It's not right."

"I don't mind. It wouldn't be much of a surprise now, anyway."

"No, I shouldn't have looked," I insist. He finally takes the ring back. "I just— I couldn't resist."

"That's okay," he chuckles. "It's not like you weren't aware of my intentions."

"Well, no, but still," I step away, my side hitting the wall. "It would've been a nice surprise."

"I'll think of another surprise," he moves towards me. "At least now you know what's waiting for you."

"A beautiful diamond ring?"

"Not just any ring — an engagement ring."

"Engagement," I test the word out, the distance between us decreasing. "I like the sound of that."

"I hope so. It won't be long now..."

"Oh, you've got it planned already?" I tease.

"Of course I do, darling. I'm always a step ahead."

"Darling?" I catch him out, my back pressed up against the wall.

"That's you," he nods. "Mia Regina."

My queen.

"Soon," is all I manage to get out. The heat between us is rising. I know what's coming, and I want it.

"Very soon," his breath tickles my cheek. I don't bother responding. I don't want to wait any longer, and neither does he. "I'm going to kiss you now."

"Please," I beg. He closes the space between us, his lips pressing against mine hungrily. I deepen it instantly, desperate for more. My arms wrap around him as our tongues wrestle, our lips burning with passion. He places his hand at the base of my jaw, his fingers tangled in my hair. I hold him closely, enjoying every second much more than I should. Our bodies are pressed together, but it's not enough. I want more. I need more. I tighten my grip on him.

"Bianca..." he moans.

"I want more," I whisper.

"More?" he mumbles against my lips. I nod my head, hoping he understands what I'm saying. He lets out a stifled breath, understanding exactly what I mean. "Bianca..."

"I want it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I nod. "Please."

His hesitation flies out the window. Our lips meet once more, this time more desperate than the first. I knew it. He wants it too, just as badly as I do. Our tongues swirl together. The kiss is passionate and gentle but filled with urgency. I suck on his bottom lip, trying to encourage him more. He takes the opportunity to love down to my neck, pressing kiss after kiss on my skin as he travels down towards my collarbone. He starts moving back up. A soft moan escapes my lips as he reaches the base of my ear. My pleasure only draws him in more. He sucks at the spot, sending shivers down my spine. My fingers dig into his back.

He reaches down and lifts me up into the air. I let out a surprised laugh, I wrap my legs around him, holding on to him as he carries me out of the bathroom.

"Careful," I chuckle.

"I always am," he places me down on the bed, standing between my legs as I lay on the mattress. He looms over me, his eyes boring into mine. "You're so beautiful."

"You're so sweet," I run my hand over his abs, feeling the muscles beneath his skin. He pulls at the hem of my shirt. He slips his hand beneath it, slowly pulling up my shirt as his fingers trace my skin. I hold my arms up and help him lift the shirt over my head. He takes in my breasts, placing his hand around my ribs. He runs his thumb over my left my nipple and grabs ahold of my right one. He squeezes it with just the right amount of strength not to hurt but still feel incredibly good. He keeps his grip on my right boob as he leans over to my left. He places a few kisses on my breast, licking across my areola. He sucks on my nipple, drawing my body upwards.

"How do you like that?"

"I love it," I moan. He moves downward, kissing across my stomach, his hands still tightly gripping my tits. He doesn't remove them until he reaches the band of my shorts. I can see the hunger in his eyes, but he still hesitates.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"I'm sure," I lift my hips into the air, helping him remove my shorts. His eyes scan my nude body. I'm glad I wore some nice panties this morning. He removes them slowly, his fingers training all the way down my leg. I'm completely naked now, but he's still in his boxers. I lean forward to remove them. His cock springs free, already as hard as can be. He grabs ahold of it but removes it when I join in, replacing his movements. His dick is at least 6 inches, if not 7. It's the perfect thickness for my fingers to wrap around. I pump it up and down, glancing up to eye the please on his face. Just as I'm about to taste his tip, my body is pushed backwards. He spreads my thighs apart, his eyes glued to my core. He runs his finger over my entrance and up my labia, spreading my wetness around. A soft moan escapes my lips when he rubs against my clit.

"You're so fucking sexy," his fingers slip inside me, gently stroking my g-spot.

"Holy fuck," my eyes roll to the back of my head, my hands gripping the bedsheets.

"You're ready for me, already."

"I always am," I tease. He smirks. He's just as eager as I am.

"Let me just..." he breathes, pulling out of me. "Let me get a condom."

"We don't need it," I stop him. He furrows his brows in hesitation.

"I don't know if I'll be able to pull out in time."

"Good," I say. "Don't."

His grin returns, amusement clear on his face. He doesn't wait any longer. He grabs me by the waist, his cock stroking my entrance for no more than a second before he enters me.

******

"Jesus fucking Christ," I collapse onto the mattress, my body completely exhausted. "That was... go good."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," Valentino wipes the sweat from his forehead.

"We have to do that again soon."

"Very soon," he nods. He takes a seat beside me, eyeing my expression sheepishly. He looks so content. There's a small smile on his face. I probably look like a mess, but he doesn't seem to mind. His eyes are filled with adoration. I can't help but laugh. "What is it?"

"I can feel your come pouring out of me," I share. He smirks proudly.

"That's okay. I'll fill you up again later."

"Oh my god," I look away. I can't handle this man. He's too much.

"I'll grab you a towel," he heads into the bathroom, returning with a washcloth a few seconds later. He reaches over to clean me up.

"I can do it," I take over. I'll probably just shower, anyway.

"We have to get married soon," he changes the subject. "We can't have a baby out of wedlock."

"Oh, I see," I laugh at his joke. We don't care about that in our family. "Maybe you should propose then."

"Well, I would, but now I have to wait until you've forgotten about the ring, otherwise it won't be a surprise."

"Ah, so it's my fault then?"

"Oh, absolutely," he chuckles.

"I like hearing you laugh," I gush.

"I like laughing with you."

"You don't do it enough."

"No?"

"Nope," I shake my head. "We need more laughter."

"Well, maybe tomorrow will make up for it."

"What's tomorrow?"

"I'm taking you on a tour."

"A tour?" I question. "Of what?"

"Of Sicily."

"All of Sicily?"

"Of Sicily's best wedding venues."

"Wedding venues?" my heart flutters.

"Would you want to get married in Sicily?"

"Yes!" I grin. "That would be a dream!"

"Good," he leans in for a kiss, but I stop him.

"You just have to propose first," I tease. He shakes his head.

"I'm never going to hear the end of this, am I?"

"Not until you propose, no," I give him a soft peck, but he's not satisfied. He pulls me right back into him, deepening the kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 35 29
unfortunately he wanted her even when she hated him. after all she was the devil's girl of choice ---------------- Isabella decker "fuck you and yo...
3.4K 193 19
Arina a 24 year old has always wanted to live a freely but being in a abusive mafia family has not made this happen . One day Arina's father announce...
281K 9.1K 41
♜ 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♜ (Not edited, a first draft) When two different people with two very different paths in life collide, there is not a...
287K 2.9K 19
VINCENT VALENTINO Cold, heartless, arrogant and insipid. Vincent Valentino, Underboss to the Italian mafia, is met with the terrible reality that he...