Carl grimes x male reader se...

By Pi11bug

I don't see a whole lot of these sadly, and my friend wanted me to make this Ps. Different season -> differen... More

Season 1 episode 1. Days gone by.
Season 1 episode 2. Guts.
Season 1 episode 3 Tell it to the frogs.
Season 1 episode 4, Vatos
Season 1 episode 6. TS-19.

Season 1 episode 5 Wildfire

515 18 10
By Pi11bug

We lost people, a shit ton of them. Most of them hit hard because I was so close to nearly everyone. Andrea was hit the hardest, her sister, the last one she had beside Dale, she died the night before her birthday and will be buried on her birthday.

Daryl was making sure the dead were actually dead, alongside me. Andrea was beside Amy all night, I'm unsure of how Carl is I haven't seen him since last night.

(Cue the awesome ass intro here 😎)

I walked to my tent to find Cole, he was on his bed

Dead.

I walked over only for him to grab my arm, I let out a scream as he climbed on top of me. Tears came welling up again "please Cole, I don't wanna lose you too. I know I haven't been the best little brother but I'm trying. Things aren't the same and- and I know that but I still need you. I need you.. please." The tears fell as I continued to push him off. He continued to growl and try to bite me "Daryle help!" I shouted as his jaws got close to my cheek, a gunshot was heard. I push my now fully dead brother and ran out of the tent and hugged my savior, I let go and saw who it was. He had tears in his eyes "I heard what you said. Y/n." He started before kneeling down and grabbing my shoulders "don't you ever say that again! Your a great brother! Daryl will do his job for him, me and him will take care of you y/n." He took a deep breath in and hugged me tightly "never forget that." He said running his hands through my hair as he cried "Glenn, I'm scared.. I don't wanna lose anyone else" I said clutching onto his shirt "we won't l/n, we'll still have each other." He responded I looked up at him "always?" I asked "and forever" he finished with a smile, I smiled back.

(So.. that was a fucking lie)

I took his watch an the weapons then the ammo, I grabbed the batteries and flashlight from his bag and put them in mine. I grabbed everything and anything useful for now and the future "sleep well, brother." I took a final glance at his lifeless body before walking back out of my tent. Glenn had his hand outstretched to me, I took it and we walked to the others together.

Once we reached the others I heard "a walker bit Jim." I looked at Jim "I'm okay, I'm okay" Jim said whilst backing up "show it to us." Daryl said walking towards him "show it to us." He repeated, he turned around and grabbed a shovel "grab him!" Daryl shouted "easy Jim!" Shane shouted "Jim! Put it down, put it down!" Shane said pointing to Jim's newfound weapon. Tdog came up behind him and held him "I'm okay! I'm okay." Jim said repeatedly, Daryl lifted up his shirt. We all saw the bite mark, left side of his stomach right below the rib cage. Glenn covered my eyes "it's not like I haven't seen it before, I feel like you should cover your own eyes" I laughed and he put his hands away. The boys let Jim go and backed away as Jim repeated "I'm okay" and panted.

Everyone looked at each other "I saw we put a pickaxe in his head and the dead girl's then be done with it." Daryl said "is that what you'd want if it were you?" Shane asked "yeah, and I'd thank you while you did it" Daryl replied "I hate to say it- I never thought I would- but maybe Daryl's right" Dale said "yeah, I only kill the dead to give them rest. I don't want the people coming back as monsters, they never wanted to be like that." I said before Rick spoke "Jim's not a monster Dale, or some rabid dog." "I'm not suggesting-" "he's sick, he's a sick man. We start down that road, where do we draw the line?" Rick cut Dale off "the lines pretty clear, zero tolerance for walkers. Or them to be" Daryl replied "what if we can get him help?" Rick asked. I looked at Rick "Rick." I started "look at where the bite mark it, the attack happened last night. The infection is already through 70% of his body, even if we tried to save Jim we can't. If the bite mark was on his leg, arm, foot, hand, anything like that we'd be able to cut it off and save the infection from spreading any further. It's on his stomach Rick, it's so close to his heart too. Imagine how fast the infection is already going due to that advantage." I said pointing at Jim "I heard the C.D.C. Was working on a cure." Rick said "we heard that too, heard a lot of things before the world went to hell" Shane said and I nodded "what if the c.d.c. Is still up and running?" Rick asked "that's a stretch right there." Shane pointed out "why?" Rick asked "if there's any government left, any structure at all, they protect the c.d.c. At all costs. Wouldn't they?" Rick said "I think it's our best shot." He added looking around "shelter, protection, rescue-" Shane cut him off from listing "okay Rick. you want this things, all right? I do too, okay? Now if they exist, they're at the army base. Fort-Benning" Shane said "that's 100 miles in the opposite direction." Lori said "that is right but it's away from the hot zone. Now listen to me, if that place is operational. It'll be heavily armed we'd be safe there." Shane said "the military were on the front lines of this thing, they got overrun we've all seen that. The c.d.c. Is our best choice and Jim's only chance." Rick said, I looked at Jim "I'm voting on cdc. I don't wanna lose Jim, he's a good guy. He just.." Rick put his arm on my shoulder "needs the cure so he can continue helping others, he lost his family. He was scared. He needs a do-over" Rick said "you go looking for aspirin, do what you need to do." Daryl took some steps back "someone needs to have some balls to take care of this damn problem!" Daryl shouted reading his pickaxe at Jim but Rick put his gun to Daryl's head "hey hey hey!" Rick shouted. My eyes widened before I covered them, I closed my eyes and listened "we don't kill the living." Rick said "that's funny coming from a man who just put a gun to my head" Daryl retorted "we may disagree on somethings, but not on this. Put it down. Go on." Shane said looking at Daryl. I uncovered my eyes to see Daryl throwing the pickaxe down and storming away. I sighed in relief "this is the world now.." I muttered "it's best to get used to it" a familiar voice said, I looked into the woods to see Cole. I nodded as a few tears slipped past my eyes "don't go soft on me buddy, your okay." Hearing his voice made me smile "hey, what're you looking at?" Glenn asked putting his hand on top of my head "I- uh- squirrels?" I said trying to look for the most logical thing around "your crying, about squirrels?" He asked with a smile "I- uh- yes! Nature is a beautiful thing!" I said "but we just lost people?" He said unsure "natural selection took its toll." I said simply "huh.. look at how mature you are for your age" Glenn said before ruffling my hair "your like.. a miniature adult, you've grown so much since the first time you came here. You were crying and didn't talk to anyone, your eye-bags and pale skin tone is still there but your different. Everyone would be so proud to see who you've grown to be" he said as he crouched down to my height "I- I'm here if you wanna talk little man" I smiled "as am I" he smiled back "let's go help the others" I nodded and followed him.

I walked to the rv, Jim was muttering things. I got up and walked to the back "Jim?" He didn't answer, he kept looking around and muttering "no no no" he repeated "Jim!" I shouted grabbing his shoulders "it's gonna be okay, your gonna be fine. I'm here" I said grabbing his puking bucket, I held onto it as he sat up and puked in the bucket "just try to get some rest, things will be just fine." I handed him some water "thank you y/n" he said, I nodded and walked out. I sat against the rv outside and took a deep breath. I continued to take deep breaths until they grew shaky, I held my head in my hands and cried 'why can't I just do things right?! Why am I so useless! I could've prevented this by untying him, I could've killed the walker, I had the gun. Why am I so fucking useless?!' I shouted at myself in my head before I heard footsteps. I panicked, wiped my tears and sat up straight, Carol walked inside the rv with Rick. Shane and Lori stood in front of me, I got the message and walked away.

I don't trust Shane, ever since Rick came along he's been acting weird.

We were all huddled around the 'campfire' when Shane and Rick came back alongside Dale. Shane spoke up "I've been thinking about ricks plan, look there are no gate tees either way, I'll be the first to admit. I've known Rick for a long time, I trust his instincts. The most important thing here is we need to stay together." There was a sigh "So those of you who agree, we leave first thing in the morning. Okay?" Shane says "if ricks family is going, so am I." I respond, Shane nods.

"Everyone listen up!" Shane shouted "for those of you who with C.B.s we're gonna be on Channel 40. Let's keep the chatter down, okay?" I nod and take out one of mine "now, if you got a problem, don't have a c.b.s can't get a signal or anything at all you honk your horn one time. That'll stop the caravan." Shane explains "Any questions?" He asks. Daryl wiped his face "we're uh.. we're not going" Morales spoke up "we have family in Birmingham, we wanna be with our people." I sighed 'being with family.. must be nice, jk jk' I thought "you go in your own, you won't have anyone to watch your back" Shane says "we'll take the chance. I gotta do what's best for my family." Morales responds "you sure?" Rick asks "we talked about it. We're sure." Shane looks at Rick "alright, Shane." Rick says "yeah, all right" Shane whispers. Daryl was chewing on his thumbnail "stop doing that, one day-" suddenly he wiped that thumb on me "eww!" I whisper shouted "you sound like an old person" Daryl smirks. I looked back at the others to see Rick giving Morales a gun. Daryl scoffs as Lori got up "thank you All, for everything" Lori hugs Morale's wife "good luck man" Shane says giving morales a handshake. They got in their cars "come on! Let's go, let's move out!" Shane says. Dale puts his hand on my shoulder "Come on kiddo." I nodded and followed closely behind him into the rv.

I set my bag down by my chair, Glenn had the map while the other two were in the back.

The rv suddenly stopped, we all got out. Smoke was coming from the front of the rv "y'all, Jim- it's bad. I don't think he can take anymore." I turned around instantly. Rick went inside, Shane and Tdog were gonna go ahead to see if they can find something useful.

I listened to their meeting 'their planning on leaving him? But he's the reason why we're going to the cdc, to cure him!' I thought "we just leave him here, take off?" Shane asks "man, I'm not sure if I could live with that." He continued "it's not your call. Either one of you" Lori said "your right, it's not. But it's what Jim wants, If I were dying I'd want to go in a peaceful play alone rather than crammed into an rv where I may infect others when I come back. Jim seems like he's made his decision Lucid or not." I said leaning on the rv. Shane jumped and turned toward me "who lets you come to these meetings?" He asked "there's no run stating not to, plus I've always came to these meetings." I shrugged "...he's got a point" Daryl whispered.

Shane and Rick put Jim against a tree "yeah, that's it" they whispered as Jim groaned and breathed heavily. Jim looked up "hey, another damn tree" I laughed as he smiled at me "hey Jim- you know it doesn't need to be this." Shane said still hunched over "no. It's good. The breeze feels nice" Jim responded "okay. Alright." Shane backed away "just close your eyes sweetie, don't fight." Soon Rick came up to Jim "Jim. Do you want this?" He asked about to give him the cbs "no, you'll need it. I'm okay." Jim says before turning to me. Rick got up and left. I crouched down "I'm sorry I couldn't save you Jim, I wasn't able to get there in time-" Jim put his hand on my cheek "don't worry, it's not your fault. It's the new world, survive for as long as you can n/n. I'll be watching over you and the others. I'll never stop rooting for you." He smiled as I grabbed his hand gently and put it down "say hi to the wife and kids for me, tell them that you were a brave man." I said and he nodded. I wiped my tears "thank you, for being with us." His smiled grew wider "thank you for allowing me to be with you guys, goodbye n/n" I smiled and walked away. Once inside the rv I wiped my tears and looked up with my hands interlocked with each other "y/n?" Glenn called out as he entered the car "yeah?" I responded "I'm sorry, we lost another" he said and I shook my head "don't be, it was out of our reach. We couldn't do much." I responded as we drove off. Glenn kept looking back "how long?" He asked "2 months and 3 days since it went global Glenn" I responded looking out the window "and when?" He asked again "3 years and 1 hour since we first met" I knew Glenn was smiling "but.." I scoffed "the spider problem was 2 and a half years ago glenn." I said with a smile "the spider problem?" Dale asked "when the world wasn't as shitty as it is now I used to order Pizzas and specifically ask for Glenn. There was this time I ordered pizza for Glenn to help me with a huge spider in my room-" I laughed as Glenn smiled "and?" Dale asked "he killed it with the broom, but after he killed it it had given birth and I guess was reborn. It came back alive and started going for us with its babies, me and Glenn were screaming and threatening them with fire but it didn't work" I laughed, Dale laughed as Glenn couldn't stop smiling.

Time skip

We made it, I had my pistol out and was ready. I shushed them when they were too loud as we approached the front doors of the cdc. we tried to get in but it wouldn't budge. Walkers started rising and Daryl started shouting and Shane shouted at Daryl "guys.." I whimpered as more dead rose up "what?!" Shane shouted looking at me "well damn, never fucking mind." I said rolling my eyes before shooting the walking dead. Every started to chatter, we all started going for the trucks but Rick shouted "the camera! It moved!" I looked back and stood beside him "you imagined it" "it moved" Rick moved closer "Rick, it is dead man. It's an automated device. It's heard, okay?" Shane said but I shook my head "Shane. You said you trust his instincts.. why are you questioning him now?" I asked glaring at him "well-" suddenly there was a growl. I instantly shot at it "they're just winding it down, now come on." Shane ushered grabbing Rick and dragging him "man, just listen to me" Shane said before continuing "look around this place, it's dead. Okay? It's dead. You need to let it go, Rick." Rick then banged on the door "there's someone in there!" He shouted "I know your in there, I know you can hear me." I looked up at the camera "your seriously gonna let innocent men, women, and children die? Harsh." I shrugged "please, we're desperate" Rick said as Shane shouted "everyone get back to the cars now!" I looked back "no! Your gonna alert the dead!" I shouted "please help us. we have women, children, no food, hardly any gas left." Rick pleaded "Rick there's nobody here." Lori said getting in front of him while Carl tried to pull me back to the car "come on y/n, we gotta go" he said tugging on my sleeve, I looked at him then the camera and back at him "your right, we'll die if we stay here." I turned my whole body towards Carl "let's go, don't worry about the walkers. I got them." I said readying myself. Rick kept shouting alongside the others. They had to drag Rick away, but suddenly the doors opened to show a bright light. I turned around, I turned back to Carl and picked him up "hey! I can walk!" He shouted. I put my gun in its holster and stared at the light "best if you don't look at it too long, you'll go blind guys." I said the the statues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 436 17
This is a series of one shots with the following characters. Rick Daryl Carl Glenn Negan
6.8K 259 13
Season two baby! Woo! TW: brief mention of rape(chapter 6), small bits of depression maybe, death ofc, gore, zombies, it's a fucking apocalypse what...
13.1K 309 10
I want this to be a SPOILER-FREE ZONE
2.3K 108 8
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞... (seasons one - eleven)