Vaazhka Pogum Dhooram Neeyum...

By the_raangi_rangamma

"You made me feel special since the day I met you. I never knew that being loved by someone will be ecstatic... More

Author's Note❤️
Prologue💛
Cast💘
Introduction🤗
The Ponnu Paakura Moment😘
Author's Note ❤️
Meeting eachother 💗
Meeting eachother 💗 - 2
His suprise💘
Thank you 💓
Important person🤨
Mission- VARUPIKA💗
Alone time💘
Alone time 💘 - 2
Reunion 😜
Night out 🌃
Character aesthetics💛
Shopping 🛍️
Engagement 💍💌
Gifts, Photo shoots and more...💗
Ooruku Porom🎒
Mudhal Mutham💫
Paatu Paadava🎶
Culturals🌌
Possessiveness 😘💗
Diwali!!!💥
Sadhasivam😈
Protest✊
Kidnap ⛓
Gratitude💖
Kidnap ⛓️ -2
Birthday 🎂
You made it special 💜
Interview 🎤
Naanga oru Nari kootam 😌
Love Panlaama? Venaama?
New Cover!!
The Businessman

King Of The Hell

287 15 50
By the_raangi_rangamma

Sunday arrived soon, and along with it, Priya arrived at Vikram's house too.

"Kozhi kolambu, biryani, rasam, 65!! Athai, Mama, Neenga samachadhu Surya ka illa Aditi ku edhaavadhu maapla paathuteengala? Virundhu vechu irukeenga!!!" (Chicken curry, Biryani, 65!! Aunty, Uncle, Did you cook for Surya, or did you see any alliance for Aditi?) Priya asked inhaling the intoxicating smell of the Chicken Biryani sitting on the counter.

"Rendukum dhaan" (For both) Aditi said leaning on the entrance of the kitchen.

Priya: "What?"

Aditi: That... I was about to say 'Rendukum illa' (Not for both)

Priya: Ohohhh! Okay okay!! Aditi, come with me!! I want to tell you something!!

Saying so, Priya took her to Aditi's room and both sat on the bed.

Aditi: Come on come on!! What is it that you wanted to tell me? I'm all ears!! Spill the tea!!

Priya: Actually, I wanted to ask you something.

Aditi: Me? What? I'll be of my greatest help m'lady!

Priya: Oh is it so? Then may I ask how did your college fest go Lady Aditi?

Aditi: F- fest? What fest? Haan!! Yeah... the fest... went well...

Priya: Ohhh... Did they conduct the fest in a different place or what?

"What? No..." Aditi managed to reply while she started to sweat even in this climate of December.

Priya: Ok then. I and my friends are planning to arrange a farewell party for a professor who is retiring. Adhaan keten... (That's why I asked)

Aditi: Ok...

After a while of talking both the girls went down hearing the sound of the calling bell. There came the other pair of love birds, Deepika and Varun, hand in hand flashing their biggest smiles.

"What a sight to see!! Paah!! I can't even see my best friend nowadays!!" Priya said leaning on Aditi's shoulder and wiping her fake tear.

"Even you too stole my best friend!! Tit for tat madam!!" Varun said giving a smack on her head.

Priya: Oh really? He's with you 24/7 Mister!! Where is he now? In your pocket?

Varun: Exactly!! He's in my wallet!! Wanna see?

"Deii!! Varun!! You left your wallet in the car!!" Just then, Vikram came in after parking the car.

After a minute of silence and expressionless face, everybody saw each other and burst into laughter while Vikram stood there clueless about what was happening.

Vikram: What happened?

Lakshmi : *chuckles* nothing da... It was a wallet joke.

Vikram: Huh... Enna pa? Balama samachu irukeenga pola? Vaasana vasal varaikum varudhu!! (What pa? Did you cook a great feast today?)

Lakshmi: Yeah da!! We have cooked 3 dishes!! So, go refresh soon and call Surya and ask him where he is.

Lakshmi ma and Arun pa went inside the kitchen to prepare the sides.

Vikram: Ok ma. Then Varun, Come na, we will go fresh up and come down soon!! I'm already hungry!

Priya: Paaru paaru paaru!! Ippo kooda unna dhaan koopduraan!! ( see see see! Even now, he's calling you only. Not me!!)

Vikram: Enna nadakudhu inga? (What's happening here?)

Varun: She has a doubt about whether your fiance is her or me. So mister, you better give me your clothes and I will change in the guest room. And man!! please take this shortie with you!! 

He said pointing at Priya.

Priya: Short?! Me!!!! Excuse me, mister!!! I am 5'2'' !!

Varun: And that's what you call short ma'am!!

"You!! You won't shut up until you get nicely from me right?" She said jumping and slapping Varun on his shoulder. 

"Seri seri! Va ma!!" (Ok ok, come ma!!) Vikram took her into his room after giving Varun a set of his clothes.

After a few minutes, Vikram came changed and sat beside Priya on the bed after calling Surya.

Priya: Aama paapu, ennadhu idhu?  (What's this paapu)

She asked holding a box wrapped in brown paper.

Vikram: How did you get that box?

Priya: It was on this side table.

Vikram: Give it to me!!

Priya: Tell me what's in this and I will give it to you.

Vikram: There's no need for you to know now. Give it to me!

Priya: Tell me and I'll give it to you.

Vikram: Give it Priya!!

Priya: Apdi enna vechu irukka? Edhaavadhu esakku pisukka vechu irukkiya enna? ( What did you have in this box that you won't disclose it to me?) ( Please don't ask me the meaning of esakku pisukku!!)

Vikram: There is nothing like that in that!!!

Priya: Edhuvum thappa illa na, soldrathuku enna?  (If there's nothing fishy, what's wrong in telling me what's in this?)

Vikram: Ok fine!!! I'll tell you!! Give me that box and place your foot here.

He said patting his thigh. As she gave the box to him and placed her foot, he opened the box and took out a pair of anklets and hooked it up around her ankle. 

"Eyyy nalla irukku da!! Thank you so much!!" (It's awesome!! ) Priya said giving him a tight hug. Suddenly she felt something cold on her waist. She parted from the hug to see a waist chain dangling.

Priya: Ennadhu idhu ellam!! (What's all this!)

Vikram: Summa oru kutty gift!! Investigation ku oru kadaiku ponen. Unakku nalla irukkum nu vaangitu vanten!!(Simply a small gift. Went to a shop for an investigation. I bought it as I thought it would suit you.)

Priya: Sir, you went for an investigation!! Not for shopping.

Vikram: Who cares!!

Priya: Thank you so much again!

Vikram: Words won't do baby!!

He said pulling her by her legs and making her sit on his lap. She encircled her arms around him and leaned in for a kiss. He closed his eyes looking at her and his hands traced her curves. Even though it's been almost a year since they knew each other and they have kissed multiple times. But each time, it feels as if they are kissing for the first time under the tree in the rain. As the kiss was turning into a passionate and rough one, they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Cussing the timing, both got off each other and Priya opened the door to see Deepika.

"Hey-" Deepika stopped halfway as she noticed Priya's smudged lipstick and crumbled shirt. "Ohhhhh... I'm very sorry for disturbing your make-out session. But can you both please come down to have lunch? Someone said they're very hungry!!" She said teasingly looking at Vikram. 

Shooing Deepika away from the place, Priya neatened her shirt, removed her lipstick, untied the waist chain and kept it in the box back safely. As she was checking herself in the mirror again, Vikram hugged her from behind resting his chin on the shoulder. 

Vikram: I missed Ammu...

Priya: I missed me too. With all these classes!!

Vikram: Actually, as Varun said, you ARE short!! My back ache from bending to your height!!

Priya: You too!!! Then don't hug me if it pains you a lot!! Get off me!!

She said pushing him away.

Vikram: *laughs* Hey!! Summa sonnen di!! (It was a joke!!)

Priya: Get lost!! 

Vikram caught hold of her and started placing kisses all over Priya's angry face as she started to melt down.

"Ok guys!! We are going to eat without you two!!! Don't complain afterwards!!" They heard Arun appa's voice from the kitchen. 

Priya: Vidreengala illa patni kedakalaam ah?  (Are you leaving me or going to starve?)

Vikram: I don't mind.

Priya: I mind!! Pasikudhu man!! Vaaya yov!! (I'm hungry man come on!!)

Surya has already come and that's the reason why Aditi is sitting in one place all silent admiring her man.

Priya: Hi Surya!! How are you?

Surya: I'm great!! How about you and where are aunty and Thaatha?

Priya: I'm good. Shanti ma has exam papers to correct and Thaatha has gone out with his friends.

"Uncle, Aunty!! Why did you guys cook this much? It would have taken a lot of effort!!" Surya said looking at the dishes at the table.

Arun: It doesn't matter at all if we are cooking for you guys- our children.

After an hour of eating and another hour of doing the dishes together, everyone sat before the TV for movie time. The screen blacked out and lighted up again.

There was a vibrant house with not-so-vibrant people in it. The eyes of some people held some sort of happiness while the other few held pity in them. Among these, the eyes of an eight-year-old boy held pain and sorrow in them seeing his mother being physically abused. 

8-year-old's POV

And that's why I killed my mother's husband. At least, she won't be beaten up again. Those kakhi uniform people came and took me to a place I thought was similar to a hostel. But in contrast, it was a hell filled with monsters. I was beaten up daily by the bigger monsters who were inside after doing bigger crimes than me. 

After I finally came out of that place, my only reason for all this pain, for whom I underwent all this was no more. I started to steal and rob for myself to be fed. And, because of this, I visited that hell more often. After a few years of visits, I learnt two things, One, you need power to survive and these monsters. Two, Money is power. 

So here I am, after 28 years, speaking to you as 'The King of This Hell' 

******

Drumbeats!!! And now, ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to my most classiest villain, Sadhasivam, 'The King Of Crimes'

Till here, Sadha would have told in short what he went through. Let me explain it in detail.

As Sadha said, he killed his father who was continuously abusing his mother. After he went to jail(What he calls hell) his mother died eventually died because of continuous abuse from the other family members. 

In jail, as he was only an eight-year-old, everyone in the prison beat him up and bullied him. To him, the light at the end of the tunnel was his mother. But after his release, he found that his mother was no more and was chased out of his house too. 

Not knowing why to live and why to die, he started stealing and robbing people to feed himself at least for the few days that he thought he would live. Because of these petty crimes, he was arrested and sent to jail more often. There, he went through everything again and again. 

As he grew up in and out of the prison, he learnt the power that money holds. Each time he goes in having more money and doing a bigger crime, the fear of him increased.  He lived among the monsters and became the head of them. 

One reason why no one can replace or subdue Sadhasivam is, he never uses what he sells illegally. He has the overall control of wineshops in Tamil Nadu but he never drinks. He supplies drugs to every nook and corner but he never uses them. He has many brothel houses but has never stepped into one. 

Society thinks of him as a big entrepreneur who is leading a good life after repenting from his crimes in the past. But only he knows that that's the side he wanted to show. 

********

Hi bujji kannas,

How's our villain? And yeah... belated merry Christmas to y'all!! And as I said, I'll try to update my other books too by this week. So, keep supporting.💖

I hope you've liked this chapter. Please don't be a silent reader and do vote and comment. 

Drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated. Take care until we see next time!!

Be safe. Be you. Be happy.

With love, 

~Nila💜🌙

1869 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 21.4K 54
This story is all about journey of Arhaan and Jeevika and how they come closer and face the challenges of married life. ...
987K 40K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
6M 207K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...