Wardlow Fics & Oneshots (18+)

By ItJazzBicch

All of my fics for Wardlow which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff! More

Bad Acting (SMUT)
Better Than Him (SMUT)
Better Than Him PT. 2 (SMUT)
Breaking Point (SMUT)
Go Crazy (SMUT)
Pressure Points (SMUT)
Reignition (SMUT)
Shooting Shots (SMUT)
Something Special
Repaying (SMUT)
XXX Bit (SMUT)

War Mode (SMUT)

494 13 0
By ItJazzBicch

Having Wardlow as my bodyguard was all going according to plan and I had never been so satisfied. We even got him a match on Dynamite!

Of course MJF didn't want to give Wardlow a match against him just yet; So, we settled for a match against the Butcher with me escorting him out to the ring. 

The match went exactly how I thought it was going to go. Wardlow gave him a fight, set him up for a powerbomb symphony, but something didn't feel right.

My eyes were focused on the ring primarily, but were also scanning through the crowd, up the ramp-way because something was about to happen. The match got to end with Wardlow standing over Butcher, victorious just like I knew he'd win, but the moment he had his back turned, that's when the feeling in my gut became reality.

"Wardlow, watch out!" I hurried to rush into the ring, pushing him out of the way and earned a chair to the head.

Shawn Spears thought he was just going to sneak up on Wardlow and take him down. Even though I just took a chair shot to the head, there was no way I was going to let anyone jump Wardlow.

Instantly dropping to the mat, I rolled into the corner, holding my head and could only hear. I never heard the ring shaking so much, the crowd roaring with bad influences.

When I looked up, Shawn had a bloody face, MJF was yelling and directing security who all came at Wardlow in one wave, managing to get him down and then I saw handcuffs.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?!" I jumped up, the angry adrenaline getting rid of the pain and shoving every security guard out of the way and away from Wardlow, "Did you stupid fucks forget that he's my bodyguard?!"

In handcuffs, Wardlow managed to make it to his feet meanwhile I kept on arguing with security, my anger ready to earn me more than just handcuffs. 

"Y/N," I heard Wardlow calling for me behind all the noise, having enough of his, snapping at security:

"This shit happens again and I'll make all of you regret that you were born! Let's go, Wardlow."

While trying to exit the ring, security still kept trying their bullshit, demanding that Wardlow be escorted out in handcuffs. My logic?

I snatched the handcuff keys right out of their hands, hooked my arm in Wardlow's and stormed off:

"We will be in our locker room and if anyone tries coming, you're going to meet my lawyer with his contract! He did nothing but his damn job!"

All of my emotions were running crazy, but when I finally looked up to Wardlow, I noticed how hard he was staring off into space, still panting and the war in his head was visible through his eyes. I started speed walking in order to get him to our safe, quiet place because it was so obvious how he was ready to snap again.

"Hey, Wardlow," I hurried to kick the door shut, sitting him down in a chair, holding his face, "Just look at me. I promise that I'm okay. I'm pissed off, but physically okay. Take a deep breath, please."

"I'm more than pissed off," He huffed, shaking with anger still, "And let me make something clear."

For what I believed was the first time, I was a little scared, nervous by the tone of his voice, but it was clear that he was just concerned, showing his feelings for me when he made clear:

"You NEVER take a shot for me, okay? Because if you seriously get hurt, I will do a whole lot fucking worse than what I just did."

"Wardlow," I sighed, trying not to be so easily defeated, "We both know this whole bodyguard thing is a just a cover. I refuse to let someone try and sneak a shot in on you, especially with weapons. I don't care who I have to fight, when it comes to you? No one will get away with it. Not on my watch."

We felt exactly the same and it was why we were butting heads a little, Wardlow still sticking to his ways:

"I get it and you know I appreciate you, but still. Never do anything like that again. He could've seriously hurt you, then I would really go to jail."

"I know," I whispered, thumbs stroking his cheeks, feeling him settle down a little and to help, showing my appreciation back, I kissed him softly, "Just calm down, now. It's all over."

It felt so good when he kissed me back, whispering, "Take these cuffs off of me."

"Promise you're going to relax and not let shit still bother you?" I kissed, not budging when he commanded again:

"Take these cuffs off. Now."

"Sounds like you still have some anger to let out," I acknowledged, offering a way to do by letting my hands fall to his massive thighs, sliding into his inner hips, palming him softly, thumb finding the tip of his cock and teasing it, "You're still my wardaddy, you know."

"You want your wardaddy, hm?" He kissed one more time, looking up into my eyes for one last confirmation.

"Always, daddy," I smirked, smiling growing with some shock when I looked down, Wardlow snapping the handcuffs in two like it were plastic, pulling me by the chin for another kiss while standing free hand pushing off his gear.

Quickly, I went to take the key and really take the handcuffs off, but he swatted my hand down, grabbing at my pants and growling, "Hurry up and get naked. I'm in no mood to wait."

"Yes, daddy," I huffed out while rushing to strip down to nothing, Wardlow wasting no time to pull me back to him, sending me squealing while throwing me up, knees hooked over his shoulders, arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Remember to not be afraid to make any noise," He sat down in the chair again, pushing me down onto all of his cock at the same time.

I jolted upwards in his arms, gasping out loud with a hard moan, "I couldn't give a single fuck right now, fuck!"

"Good," He smirked, then determined washed over his face, mind set to be like the war machine he really was, picking up his hips and thrusting hard, tempo increasing with every one till he was going off. 

"Just might get you worked up more just to get this," I whined, throwing my head back into pleasurable moans, rolling my hips into his to meet his thrusts, trying hard to keep up with his pace but he was just too quick for me.

Holding onto the back of his head, tangling up into his hair to try and distract myself, but I was in for a whole lot more than just this, it was faint when he kissed me, biting my lip:

"If you want to always fuck me while I'm like this, you'll end up in a wheelchair."

"So worth it, wardaddy," I giggled then reverted back to senseless moans, feeling his tip smack deep, hearing his growl:

"It's worth it? Alright then."

I took a tight hold on his neck when he stood up, kicking the chair away and next thing I knew, my shoulders were pinned to the ground, knees next to the sides of my head, screaming out his name loud when he planked, pounding every inch of his cock so deep that I could feel a pinch in my stomach.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed with gasping moans, looking down in disbelief, "How can you do this shit?!"

"I'm capable of    a whole lot of things, baby," He chuckled, nudging my head up for a kiss, taking my lip again and pounding even hard, kissing down some screams.

The aches that were all over never felt so good, walls wrapped around him so tight it felt like he was going even deeper somehow, my kisses growing so sloppy from becoming so senseless, body doing everything on its own with my brain not even processing it.

I was slapping the floor, grabbing all over what parts I could reach of him, head snapping back into the floor hard with breathless screams, pants so hard because of all of the air in me being driven out with his monster power thrusts.

"Wardlow!" My mind was so frantic, almost like a panic from not being able to process and not playing into our playful words, "I'm cuming!"

That's all I could keep screaming, hands latching to his massive biceps and squeezing with all the strength left in me, feeling a slight drool on the side of my cheek when I gushed out, Wardlow panting at me:

"I know, baby just- damn, keep cuming like that."

"Just a little more, fast as you can-" Was the last thing I managed to get out, head falling to the floor with my eyes in the back of my head, getting exactly what I said and not even a minute later, his unrelenting speed had my orgasm coming out in a bigger gush, feeling it all over our lower halves, feeling so empty when he abruptly pulled out.

"Fuck," Wardlow panted hard, dropping to his knees and letting my legs fall spread open around him, seed shooting out hard all over me, a bit even jumping to my cheek, "You didn't want to let me go."

"Damn, daddy," I whispered faintly, eyes still closed, trying to focus on breathing with the bliss still lingering throughout me.

"You-" He went to asked, but I smiled bright, looking up:

"No need to ask. That was-; That was wow."

He couldn't help to laugh at me slightly, informing, "That's what happens when I'm in war mode, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.5K 19
This is just a little cutesy merthur fic. I'm writing on it whenever I have time, and it contains merthur fluff and smut.
1.7K 57 7
All of my fics for Santana which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
6.1K 104 11
All of my fics for Matt & Nick Jackson which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
1.6K 18 5
All of my fics for Ethan Page which includes, fluff, smut, and all that stuff!