Wardlow Fics & Oneshots (18+)

By ItJazzBicch

All of my fics for Wardlow which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff! More

Bad Acting (SMUT)
Better Than Him (SMUT)
Better Than Him PT. 2 (SMUT)
Breaking Point (SMUT)
Go Crazy (SMUT)
Pressure Points (SMUT)
Reignition (SMUT)
Shooting Shots (SMUT)
Something Special
War Mode (SMUT)
XXX Bit (SMUT)

Repaying (SMUT)

434 11 0
By ItJazzBicch

"Wardlow!" I began to panic; three weeks in a row now Wardlow has been destroying security guards trying to get to Max. Sadly, it hasn't gone according to plan, "Come on! I'd like my savings account to stay a savings account and not for bail money!"

I was only panicking because they had actual officers and it was surprising that he didn't end up getting arrested.  Anything in his way was destroyed, kicking and punching things out of frustration.

I couldn't blame him one bit. As his best friend, I understood exactly what he was feeling and I did support his desire to snap Max in half, but him not having a contract with AEW and being banned from events was the biggest obstacle in his way.

"Look, we can go out or get take out just get in the car! Please, Wardlow," I persisted, breathing in relief when he hopped in, slamming the door shut.

"I always get so damn close," He growled, clenching his fists and closing his eyes tight.

"I know, man," I sighed, hating to see him this way.

We needed a resolution to this and as his best friend, I felt that it was my duty to help with this and that's when it clicked in my mind.  Wardlow quickly looked over when I about jumped out of my seat, gasping and grabbing his arm.

"I know how to get you in there! Without getting in trouble, getting over that ban!"

"How?!" He sat up, genuinely curious, a smile forming on his face when I smiled:

"I have an AEW contract and I will get you in there the same way you got in the first time. You know I'm not an asshole like Max. You can quit whenever you want, no bullshit."

"Y/N," Wardlow said softly, putting some doubt into my mind, till he pulled me over into a hug, "You're a damn genius!"

"Aww, you're too kind," I blushed, going to crawl back into my seat till I was squeezed into another hug.

"You're the only one who's been helping me and I appreciate you," He said softly, having me close to melting in his arms.

The heat in my cheeks were strong, smiling up at him, "We're real friends and I fully support you trying to powerbomb Max into oblivion."

"Gonna do that and then some," He smiled back, excited for our next opportunity to get back in the arena.

A night of frustration and fighting ended with smiles and giggles while we got take out like I suggested, staying up all night strategizing and plotting. We had this in the bag now and it wouldn't take long at all to get a contract for him as my bodyguard.

-------------

Walking into the arena at the next show and seeing more of Wardlow's banned signs put the brightest smile on my face. Like the past few weeks, I snuck him in and we waited in the locker room. I had a match tonight and something came up, so I had to go get an updated copy of the card, rushing into the locker room and trying not to squeal loud.

"Wardlow," I smiled bright, rereading the card, "We have been given the ultimate opportunity!"

"Oh yeah?" He quickly stood, coming over to read along with me.

"So, there's my match," My finger underlined and then back up to the row above, "And guess who is before me?"

Wardlow's smile was even brighter than mine, nodding his head, "Maxwell Jacob Friedman."

I couldn't contain my excitement, jumping up and hugging his neck and joking, "If you want to murder his ass I have the bail money."

Hearing his laugh made this all even better, laughing harder when he said, "That's very good to know, Y/N."

"Real friends either help you hide the body or bail you out," I joked more, taking a moment to breathe and get serious, "So, with this change, I'm going to cause some kind of issue in the guerrilla before my match. He's very easy to piss off so, I'm going to provoke him somehow and when the chance comes, I announce you as my bodyguard-"

"Then I kick his ass." He smirked and I nodded along, high fiving:

"Hell yeah!"

While waiting in position backstage, watching Max's match, it was all going according to plan. Max was on guard along with Shawn Spears, waiting and watching all around, expecting Wardlow to come out from the crowd, but nothing happened.  In the end, Max beat Shawn Dean, bragging and boasting like the loudmouth he always was and that was our queue.

Wardlow stayed in position while I started making my way to the guerrilla, catching Max at the perfect time.

"Security finally did their damn job tonight!" Max snapped at one while he walked down.

I quickly pretended that I was fixing my boots lacing, rolling my eyes and mumbling, "Do you ever shut up?"

Max always tried playing it off, but his temper always rose to a boiling point quickly and this time was no different, stopping dead in his tracks, snapping:  "What was that?!"

"Do you ever shut up?" I repeated, standing up straight, "You won your match, now get to stepping. I'm next and need in the guerrilla."

"Nice to see that you're in a hurry to lose," Max laughed, trying to get under my skin.

It was hard to hide my smile and act angry, but I pulled it off, scoffing, "Um excuse me? I am undefeated and you-OH that's right, you lost to Shawn Dean and CM Punk."

"You better correct yourself!" Max yelled in my face, "I beat CM Punk and Shawn's win over me was a screwjob and I literally just beat him!"

"First," I gagged with disgust, "Say it, not spray it and second, you still lost!"

"I hope you get your ass handed to you," Max growled, brushing my shoulder and attempting to pass, but I tripped him, growling back:

"Who do you think you're over here shoving, Max?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He gasped sarcastically, "Was that not good enough?"

Fixing himself, he brushed me even harder and having me stumble a little, an intense rage in my eyes that made him laugh:

"That piss you off? What are you going to do, huh? Hit me?"

"As much as I would love to, I don't have the time to fight before a match," I started relaxing, a smirk creeping on my face, "I also have something to reveal and since I'm generous at heart, I'll let you be the first to see it."

Max began to ramble and my excitement zoned it all out, but paying attention to his confusion at the smile on my face.

"Now women? I can handle when it comes to a fight, but I am very famous and men like to step up to me too sometime. You just shoved me, made threats? Well allow me to introduce you to my new bodyguard," I smiled bright, calling out, "Oh Wardaddy!"

It looked like Max almost shit himself and I couldn't contain my laughter, Max trying to push Shawn in front of him just to trip over a box.  As Shawn began to fall forward, I snatched his chair, rushing to smack Max in the back with it, making him wail out in pain then tossing it and playing cool before the cameras came rushing in to catch the action.

Momentarily, I stopped to see Wardlow picking up Shawn and throwing him into a monitor like he was a toy ball. The rage built up in Wardlow was all too real, grabbing Max by the tights while he tried crawling away.

"You see Max," I revealed Wardlow's new contract as my bodyguard right in his face, "Wardlow is my bodyguard! He is allowed to go WHEREEVER I go which includes, any and every show! You want to step up to me?! This is what happens when you mess with me, now! Get him, Wardlow!"

Wardlow needed no direction, the sound of the roaring crowd giving him even more motivation, taking Max by the throat and dragging him out to the stage with me following right behind him.

"Who wants a powerbomb symphony?!" I asked the fans, smiling at their roaring response, "Let him have it, Wardlow!"

He ripped his shirt right off, kicking the small rug that was on the center stage, revealing a rippled metal floor, kicking Max in the stomach as he stood weakly, setting him up and powerbombing him right on that cruel steel.

One, two, three, four, five. The powerbombs had no plan on ending, Wardlow having no thoughts of stopping till referee's came out for Max's safety, but there was no escaping the rage Wardlow had, ending the symphony with what I thought was another powerbomb on the steel, but he held him up, walked over to the commentators desk and powerbombed him right through it, breaking it into pieces, Max's limp body falling off of the stage.

"Now that was a symphony!" I laughed, walking over to Wardlow, holding his arm, "You worked hard so just hang at ringside and relax while I kick ass okay?"

He responded with a nod, chest heaving and a look in his eyes showing that he never felt so alive, still had so much more left inside of him. Even though this whole plot was about helping him, he was still a great friend and actually took this bodyguard role quite seriously, escorting me down to the ring for my match.

Just like I already knew, my match was no big sweat. Just another win that got me closer to that title. What I was most excited about was going backstage and giving Wardlow the biggest hug ever because I was so happy for him.

"What did I tell you?!" I squealed, jumping in his arms to hug him when my locker room door slammed shut, "That shit was fucking beautiful! I could watch you powerbomb him all day and night!"

"Like I said, you're a genius, Y/N," He smiled, hugging me back, "Thank you for helping me with this."

"Max used you and treated you like an actual dog. No one does that to my best friend. Of course, I was going to help you. No need to thank me," I hugged him tighter, trying to show that he had a special place in my heart.

"Is it okay if I ask you something though?" Wardlow asked softly, making my head pop up with curiosity, "When you called me out, did you really call me Wardaddy?"

He broke out in laughter when I went wide eyed and felt my face go cold from nervousness.

"I saw it on a crowd sign back when you were in Cleveland!" I remembered, hoping it was a good alibi, but the nervousness showed it all and he did not make it any easier for me, testing me when he popped his pecs back and forth, a smirk on his face:

"Is that right?"  I fell right for it, still in his arms while watching that broad, steaming hot chest of his and it made me feel like I was lit on fire.

Going to nod my head, Wardlow reconnected our gaze, explaining, "You know, you have always been a great friend who has actually had my back and since you helped me so much, let repay you."

"Oh no, you don't have to-" I tried, but failed as he butted in:

"Ah, ah! Nope! I am repaying you."

"How so?" I wondered, stepping down to the floor just to be launched back up, catching both my thighs with his massive hands and squeezing, leaning me closer so his lips could kiss mine:

"Allowing you to be the only person who can call me, Wardaddy."

I felt so nervous still, thinking that I was dreaming, but with those tender lips kissing me, screaming power and hunger, that shell around me melted into nothing, my desperate hands getting to feel all over his chest like they wanted, leading up his neck and holding his face.

"After all you've done for me, you deserve this," He bit my lip softly, cupping my ass and squeezing, so strong, and holding me up with one hand, allowing the other to spank me softly.

"A good make-out session is a perfect gift in my opinion," I giggled, kissing him back then holding onto the back of his neck when he turned to face the couch, shaking his head:

"You're getting more than a make-out session, baby."  The sound of his deep, hypnotizing voice calling me baby almost made me come undone, let alone everything that was still waiting for me.

"Baby?" I asked nervously, but regaining that smile only he could put on my face when he kissed me:

"You can put daddy in my name, but I can't call you baby?"

"You can call me whatever you want to call me," I kissed back, knowing that he was only teasing, hands feeling all over him again because of my impatience.

It was good to know that he was on the same page with me when it came to picking things up, sitting me down and slipping his hand down my bottoms, instantly earning a moan from me with his fingers running through my slick, thumb at my clit.

"Baby is just fine for me," He kissed along my neck, nibbling on my ear a bit while slipping in a digit and pumping fast.

My head nodded frantically, whining at the burning heat between my legs and when he stopped, hands reaching for his belt buckle, I went full throttle, kicking off my boots, bottoms, and shirt, freezing at the sight of his cock springing free from his boxer briefs while his lower half was kicked off too.

My body had no control, legs naturally spreading wide while admiring the temple of a body that he had, squealing with laughter when taken by surprise; Wardlow throwing my legs up in the air by my ankles, positioning himself between my legs.

"Hope that match didn't wear you down too much," He teased, slapping the tip of his cock against my clit, having me bite my lip again:

"That was easy work."

"Good, because," His eyes sexiness spoke volumes, voice deepening while running his tip town, circling my soaked cunt softly, "You're going to be tired after this. Figured I'd warn you."

Even that had me curling upward a little, moaning softly and smiling, "Oh? Am I going to get it good?"

"Of course, you're daddy's girl," He cooed, pushing into me and it sent my head back with a moan, hands kneading at the cushioning and whining:

"Oh my god, you're so hot."

His chuckle at my reaction said it all, pushing in deeper to earn even more moans, about splitting me in half with such incredible friction created by his girth, and when he pulled all the way back to just his tip, pulling his hair out of its bun, I knew that I was going to get it more than just good.

"Oh my fuck-" I choked on my words, whining sharply at his cock slamming right into me, hips smacking off mine into a series of wicked thrusts, "Wardlow!"

"That good, baby?" He looked up through his hair, rolling into my buckling hips, back arching with a whine:

"Good. So fucking good."  It was becoming hard to even form words, another series of powerful thrusts coming after me and it made me wish I had came up with this idea sooner, but still grateful to even experience something like this, an experience like no other.

Words turned into babbles and even a few screams, feeling the tip of his cock up every inch inside of me and hitting my stomach, squeezing around him so tight and legs seizing up in the air so intensely, I was sure I could walk on the ceiling.

"Wardlow!" I cried out, choking a little again while the impact burnt my nerves, sending my upper body toward him, biting my hand hard to hide some screams, thinking I was too loud.  He was proud of the noise we were creating, throwing my arms around his neck and his hands latching to the back of the couch tight.

"Don't hold back," He panted softly, kissing, "You want to scream? Scream. You enjoy this-"

"Oh, I'm enjoying this dick, daddy," I whined out hard, nails beginning to scratch at his back, which made him even more eager, proud and confident, stamina allowing him to just go off, legs latching around his waist and turning thrusts into a straight up pounding.

"I know," He snickered, looking down for a moment with a deep groan, "Squeezing me like all fuck."

"I'm about to, t-ah, ah!" I tried, just giving up on words and holding onto him with all fours for dear life, my walls beginning to pulsate, the feeling making me growl like an animal in my ear, going so hard the couch even began to rock back a little.

'That's it, let me feel it," He kissed, pressing his forehead into mine due to me turning into a drooling, moaning mess again.  With a jerk of my hips, my body shook like an earthquake and everything came crumbling down, wet skin slapping with a slight sting, gushing and slicking both of our lower halves, screaming out:

"I just came so hard, Wardlow! Fuck!"

"Oh fucking shit," He barely whispered, the feeling instantly making his cock throb hard, but still having a few thrust left in there to drag out the burn of my orgasm, still earning noise from me when he pulled out, leaving me hollow and cuming hard, his heat shooting out onto my stomach and even up to my breasts.

My body was melting into the couch, seizing up from the sudden burst of heat on me, but it felt so good, a tired smile on my face when our eyes met again.

"Your warning was very accurate," I giggled, reverting to a soft moan, "And damn, was it so fucking good."  "Like I said, you have done so much for me," He smiled softly, tendingto my bliss and lust even more, "You deserve to see what else your Wardaddy's capable of."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 88 14
All of my fics for Eddie Kingston which includes fluff, smut, and all of that stuff!
8.1K 157 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
1.6K 18 5
All of my fics for Ethan Page which includes, fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
3.7K 91 5
All of my fics for Bron Breakker which can include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!