Wardlow Fics & Oneshots (18+)

By ItJazzBicch

All of my fics for Wardlow which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff! More

Bad Acting (SMUT)
Better Than Him (SMUT)
Better Than Him PT. 2 (SMUT)
Breaking Point (SMUT)
Go Crazy (SMUT)
Pressure Points (SMUT)
Reignition (SMUT)
Something Special
Repaying (SMUT)
War Mode (SMUT)
XXX Bit (SMUT)

Shooting Shots (SMUT)

447 8 0
By ItJazzBicch

"They may have kicked us out of the club, but this party ain't stopping! Come on guys, get in the limo!" Jericho yelled with a drunken slur, all of us laughing and cheering as we got into the limo. 

Music was blasting already in the limo, all of us getting inside and singing along, but my attention instantly went to Wardlow. I was having some trouble in my heels and Wardlow took my hand as he held the door open for me, smiling, "Ladies first."

He was actually helping me out a lot, but another issue ran right into me as soon as I got in the limo and saw who I was sitting next to, which was Jake. 

Being the only female member of Inner Circle, it did put some weight on my shoulders. Not only did I wrestle the women, I also was apart of the men's competition and sometimes, feelings couldn't be helped and that was Jake's case. 

He didn't know that I knew the truth, but I've heard multiple times that he liked me and with the way he acted towards me, that proved to be the truth. 

But at that very moment, I wasn't too worried about it. We were in Vegas, one of the biggest party cities and all I cared about was getting my party on.

"So, who's trying to do some shots with me when we get back to the mansion?" 

MJF yelled out in excitement and we all started cheering as I yelled out, "Hell yeah! Let's do it!"

"Are the shots going to be on you?" Max smirked, but also hearing a flirtatious voice next to me go, "I'd prefer to take them off you."

I couldn't help but smile as I heard it from Wardlow. He was looking at Hager for the moment, back with that deep glare that he always gave him. 

"Oh, so you're trying to do some body shots?" I whispered to him, crossing my legs as I got a little closer to him. 

"If you're down for it," Wardlow smirked, wrapping his arm around me. 

"Sounds like fun," I giggled, even more excited to get back to the mansion. 

Thankfully the drive wasn't a long one, my excitement controlling me as I held onto Wardlow's hand, headed straight to the bar inside. 

"So, I heard something about body shots in the car," Jericho smiled at me, both of us looking to Wardlow as he was at the bar, grabbing tequila, salt and lime slices, "I see you going after the big man!"

"He started it. But anyways," I smiled, looking to see Wardlow headed my way. 

"You ready?" He smirked, my actions gathering everyone's attention, especially when I threw my shirt off, leaving me down to my skirt and bralette. 

"Body shots!" Max yelled out, getting everyone excited. 

"You won't do it!" Ortiz yelled out goofingly, but everything got serious.

Wardlow definitely wasn't backing down, shooting a glaring look to Hager before he turned to me, handing me the lime, pouring the salt, the pouring the shot, his voice super sexy as he said, "Watch."

They all went ballistic as Wardlow did the shot off of me, then licked the salt all the way up from my stomach to my sternum, then basically kissed me, tongue and all as he took the lime from my mouth. 

"That's my man!" Max cheered on, Jericho adding to the intensity as he said, "You had your fun, Wardlow. Let the lady have turn!"

Wardlow just shrugged his shoulders, helping me off the bar, then ripping his shirt open in front of me, then hopping onto the bar, laying back. 

I was a bit puzzled at first, just smiling as I was pouring the salt, then the tequila. 

"The tequila too strong for you?" Wardlow smirked, taking a lime. 

His words only gave me more motivation, taking the shot and doing exactly what he did, licking all the way up, then kissing him and taking the lime. 

"Not strong enough, big boy," I smirked, winking at Wardlow, making the guys go nuts again. 

"Oooooo!" Everyone cheered in the back, my mind trying to get me to feed into my temptations even more until I heard Max sigh:

"Okay, enough body shots! We don't need you two fucking on the bar!"

Wardlow just ignored Max, everyone beginning to party on their own, but Wardlow and I stayed behind the bar for a moment, his voice super sexy again as he recalled:

"Not strong enough, huh?"

"Yeah, that tequila was nothing," I smirked, watching Wardlow as he turned to face all the liquor bottles, smiling:

"Wanna play a game?"

"Let me know the rules," I smirked, winking at him. 

"We'll go one after another," Wardlow explained, grabbing some of the strongest drinks there, Bacardi, gin, vodka, "Since the tequila wasn't strong enough, these should be. Whoever can't make it to the last bottle loses."

Eventually there were six bottles that ended up in front of us. Six shots for me, six shot for Wardlow. Whoever stops and doesn't finish the shots, loses. 

I really wanted to live up to the big words I spoke but as I got down to the last shot, my chest burned so badly that I couldn't go anymore. 

"Alright," I coughed, "I will admit defeat."

Wardlow laughed at me as he saw me holding my chest, but captured my attention as he tapped my ass, smiling, "Knew you wouldn't be able to handle it."

"Well yeah, maybe if you picked on someone your own size," I heard in front of me, finally turning to see Jake at the bar. 

"Think you can beat me in your little game?" Jake shot at him, "Or does you chest too burnt up from all the shots?"

"Bring it on," Wardlow sighed, pouring up the shots. 

Once they were all poured, I just stood there, watching as Sammy was watching from the side, yelling, "Three, two, one, go!"

Right on Sammy's go, they began to take the shots and it was pretty funny because Wardlow took his shots with ease, yet again. As of Jake, he took them all, but he about fell out of his bar stood, just about coughing up a lung. 

"He took all of them," I giggled, leaning against the bar, "But I'd say you won."

"He wishes he could beat me," Wardlow whispered under his breath and I agreed, wanting to have more fun, making a really bold move as I got closer to him, saying:

"Well before he interrupted, we were having fun. Wanna go have some more fun? No interruptions. My room is away from everyone else's."

"Let's go have some more fun then,"Wardlow smirked, taking my hand as we made our way out, finding my room upstairs. 

Finally, all of that sexual tension was broken the second my room door closed, Wardlow tossing off his buttoned shirt, then his lips smacked right into mine.  

"You're a lot better kisser when there isn't a lime in the way," I whispered between kisses, chuckling as I pressed my lips harder. 

"I can say the same to you," Wardlow whispered, taking two handfuls of my ass under my skirt, "I've been dying to get my hands on you all night."

"That's something we don't have to worry about anymore," I smiled against his lips, letting my skirt fall to the ground.

"Not at all," Wardlow smirked, cupping my ass and picking me up, taking me to the middle of the bed. 

His hands were fixed on his belt and unbuckling his pants, but his eyes were also fixed on me as I threw off my bra, my panties slipping off next, Wardlow enjoying his view as he took my leg, letting it rest on his chest, hooking over his shoulder a bit, spreading my other leg a bit wider.

"You think this is too strong for you like the shots?" Wardlow smirked, part of his hair covering his face while his crown ran through my slick and folds, teasing me like hell.

That bit of pleasure was getting to me already, wanting so much more as I bit my lip, shaking my head and smirking, "I can definitely handle that. I know for sure."

"You sure?" Wardlow teased and before I could respond, he pulled me down by the hips, making me gasp so loudly as he pushed right into me swiftly, meeting his hips already, no warning or time to adjust as he pulled back a little, slamming into me again.

"F-fuck," I whispered to myself, eyes closing as I began to whine and moan, the thrusts coming at me faster and a lot more be delivered.

"You gonna tap out already?" Wardlow chuckled, but again, I shook my head no, hips chasing his a little as I said:

"It makes me want more."

"You want more?" Wardlow growled, taking my other leg and hooking it over his shoulder, leaning down and pressing my knees to my shoulders.

There was no running from the moans that wanted to turn into screams, the impact going straight through me and making my head spin, hips smacking against mine every thrust as he continued to bottom me out, wet skin slapping hard, his crown smacking past my sweet spot every time. 

"Jesus, Wardlow," I whined out, trying to keep myself together as I felt my walls clamp tighter, the coil of heat in my core tightening too, gasping from air from all of the intensity, my head almost fuzzy.

"I'll give you credit," Wardlow whispered, "I have to work harder when it comes to you. So wet and tight, damn is it so fucking good."

"Keep fucking me like you are," I panted, kissing him hard, "And that'll increase."

For a brief moment, Wardlow stopped, letting my legs fall and pulling me to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs wide, gripping onto my steaming hot thighs, slamming back into me, then pulling back slowly, then slamming in again. 

"Don't worry," Wardlow chuckled, his words getting harder and faster with each one of his words, "I'm going to keep fucking you till you're screaming my name and cuming all over my dick."

He was seriously moving so fast that I needed to hold onto something, the entire bed shaking hard, my breasts bouncing like crazy and all I could do was moan, screaming out his name as I took two handful of the sheets, my head so fuzzy as I felt my orgasm ready to be set free.

"Oh my god, don't stop, Wardlow," I barely got out, feeling tears form in my eyes from the burning of my nerves, my legs shaking like crazy. 

"Don't stop?" Wardlow smirked, not stopping, somehow picking it up, "You like it when I fuck you senseless?"

"Yeah," I cried out, my back arching hard as my head dipped back into the bed, "It's so fucking good, Wardlow. F-fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum."

There was no trying to hold off my orgasm and neither of us wanted that as Wardlow took both of my wrists, pinning me to the mattress, hips still going, smacking into mine.

"Fuck you're even more tight," Wardlow groan, but that devilish smile came back as he said, "You really want me to mess this pussy up, huh?"

My brain was trying to process everything but couldn't, just knowing that my orgasm was coming as I pleaded, "I'm so close to cuming."

"Then cum already," Wardlow encouraged, kissing me hard, his tongue slipping in, "Make a mess, baby."

"Wardlow! Wardlow," I just kept screaming out, my vision going white as I gasped, still moaning and screaming, then feeling wet heat just gushing out hard, and just when I thought it was over, his thrusts kept coming, hitting my sweet spot and making me gush again.

Finally, I was able to have a moment as I heard Wardlow groan, his forehead against mine as he abruptly pulled out, leaving such an emptiness behind, my skin even hotter as he unloaded onto my stomach.

"And I thought all of those shots were too strong," I managed to get out with a chuckle, making Wardlow laugh a little too, leaving a kiss on my lips as he whispered:

"Those shots will never be stronger than me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 101 10
All of my fics for Jungle Boy which can included fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
6.7K 105 11
All of my fics for Matt & Nick Jackson which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
5.5K 83 4
All of my fics for Darby Allin which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
9.4K 172 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!