Wardlow Fics & Oneshots (18+)

By ItJazzBicch

All of my fics for Wardlow which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff! More

Bad Acting (SMUT)
Better Than Him (SMUT)
Better Than Him PT. 2 (SMUT)
Breaking Point (SMUT)
Pressure Points (SMUT)
Reignition (SMUT)
Shooting Shots (SMUT)
Something Special
Repaying (SMUT)
War Mode (SMUT)
XXX Bit (SMUT)

Go Crazy (SMUT)

639 11 0
By ItJazzBicch

"Can I have mojito, please? Add a little more rum than usual," I asked the bartender, needing more than one mojito. 

*DING* 

[Look to your right] Wardlow texted me. 

I listened, seeing him in the distance at a lounge, his hand motioning for me. Without hesitation, I headed his way. 

I was grateful that I had Wardlow. We were great friends, always looking out for one another and this was one of those moments. 

"One moment you're happy and dancing, the next your pissed off," Wardlow noticed, his arm around my shoulder when I sat down next to him, "What's wrong?"

"I thought it was just a cliché or a thing in movies," I sighed, growing angry, "But every damn time I go out, there's some perv on my ass and its so hard not to suplex them or something!"

It was no lie. I could look like a bum but as long as I was in a club or a bar, there would be some random dude trying to be all over me and it always pissed me off. 

"That fucker still here?" Wardlow asked, hearing the frustration in his voice. 

"See over there? Right by the DJ booth?" I leaning over to point the guy out, Wardlow's eyes finding him quickly. 

"I think it's best if you stay with me," Wardlow sighed, his arm wrapping around my hip, "Seems like any time I leave you on your own, something happens."

Truthfully, there's no other place that I wanted to be. There was only one thing killing me about our friendship and that was sexual tension. 

We were friends, but we'd always flirt, he wasn't afraid to keep his arm around me or keep me by his side. 

All of those emotions were so hard to fight because I loved all of it. Being in his arms gave me such a strong sense of security. 

He was a badass, but also had his soft side.  He was so protective of me and there was no denying that he was a dream boat. I was sure that I was hypnotized any time I looked into his eyes. 

"Well," I chuckled, stroking his big, muscular thigh, "Good thing I have you here with me."

Since he was afraid to have his hands on me, I gave in to all the crazy thoughts in my head, my hand sliding up his thigh a bit on its own. 

With a smirk, Wardlow met my gaze and cocked his eyebrow, looking to my hand for a brief moment. 

I just gave him this sexy look, knowing he had thoughts of his own that he was fighting. He was ready to say something to me, but someone else's voice said:

"Hey there you-"

Their voice died quickly, Wardlow changing from sexy to overprotective in an instant, his arm growing tighter around me. 

"Is there something you want?" Wardlow groaned, looking at the guy who was bothering me all night. 

"I was-" The guy began, stuttering, "I didn't know-"

"Didn't know that you're a dick-headed perv?" Wardlow scoffed, his voice deepening from anger. 

"I'm guessing she's-" He tried to say, but Wardlow cut him off quickly, snapping:

"She's my girl! And you're lucky I didn't come and find you the second she told me you were out there being perv while she was having fun with her girls."

"It wasn't like that man," He contested, trying to de-escalate the situation, fearing Wardlow. 

"Sure it wasn't," Wardlow sighed sarcastically, "You're lying straight through your teeth. Now, fuck off because if I have to stand up, it's not going to end well for you."

I enjoyed every moment of Wardlow ripping this guy a new one. It was priceless! And I appreciated that Wardlow was standing up for me. 

"Is she even your girl?" The guy scoffed, trying to act like a tough guy. 

He must have had a death wish or something because the last thing anyone should do is piss off Wardlow.

Wardlow scoffed at him, laughing at him, not only catching that guy off guard, but me too when he took a handful of my ass and kissed me. 

At that point, it was almost impossible to play along, but somehow I managed to. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was enough to rattle me, wanting more but his head turned away, saying to the guy:

"She's my girl! Now, fuck off!"

Finally, that guy left. Wardlow wouldn't take his eyes off of him, watching him till he disappeared in the crowd. 

"I was so ready to just kick his ass," Wardlow murmured, then turned to me, seeing how shocked I was, "You alright?"

I was so mind blown, I couldn't form words. My brain was just stuck. 

"I-I-" I tried to say, getting out, "I think we should just leave."

"I am so sorry that I didn't that-" Wardlow began, feeling guilty. 

"It's not that," I huffed, closing my eyes for a minute, "Can we please just leave?"

"Yeah," Wardlow mumbled, taking my hand and making our way through the crowd and to the elevators. 

My leg never tapped so quickly while in the elevator. Why did the club have to be one of the top floors!?

I didn't mind that Wardlow kissed me, it just didn't go like I imagined and I had to hold back all of the emotions that were crazy enough. 

Wardlow was giving me some space in the elevator, but then the light flickered. 

"What the-" He whispered, both of us looking up at the light. 

With a loud clank, the elevator just stopped. Just freaking great!

"This can't be happening!" I groaned, going to the buttons and hitting the emergency to button, burn nothing happened. 

"We are shit out of luck," Wardlow sighed, ready to throw his phone, "There's no cell service in here!"

"Seriously!" I gasped, grabbing my phone and finding out for myself. 

"This is just great," Wardlow whispered, leaning against the wall. 

We sat in there for a good minute, trying to get service, tried messing with the emergency button, hell Wardlow was trying to pry the door open. 

"Just give up," I huffed, my head hanging low when I crossed my arms, leaning against the wall. 

There was nothing but silence between us for a moment, until Wardlow murmured, "Since we're stuck in here, can we talk about what happened already?"

I just stared at him and I didn't know why I was so confused. It was clear he felt the same way I did. Why else would he have kissed me, right?"

"If I crossed a line, you need to tell me," Wardlow stressed, "I-"

There was nothing that I wanted to talk about. All I wanted was to feel his lips against mine again. 

I got exactly what I wanted, rushing to him, taking a handful of his dress shirt, kissing him hard. 

The scent of his cologne was so good, filling every inch of my mind and that kiss made all of our doubts disappear. We were dying for this moment. 

Our lips were lick magnets, sizzling when I pulled away to catch my breath, our eyes meeting our gazes at the same time. 

"I didn't mind one bit," I admitted, my hand running down his bare chest that his shirt left open, "I was just losing my mind because I couldn't lose control right then and there. It's only fair that I have a turn, am I right?."

A devilish smile grew on his face, hands finding my hips to bring me closer, whispering back, "It's fair and we're all alone now. After that kiss, I'm not holding back."

Like fragile glass, all of the emotions and our temptations shattered, blasting all over the place when Wardlow pressed me up against the wall, kissing me hard, tongue down my throat already. 

All it took was one touch and I knew things would escalate and quickly, loving the feeling of his hand cupping my ass and squeezing hard, getting to explore a lot more than the first time, loving the feeling of his hands spreading my cheeks apart, hand creeping between my thighs to get a feel. 

"All I did was kiss you and grab your ass," Wardlow chuckled, "It's got you soaked already."

"With hands and lips like yours, could you blame me?" I giggled, "It makes me want to see what else your capable of."

"Well, it's your lucky night," He cooed in my ear, pressing his lips hard; Together, we made my panties drop to the floor, pulling my leather skirt up to my hips, "Because you're about to find out." 

All of my patience grew thin, taking him by the belt buckle, unclasping it, eyes falling down with anticipation and excitement, the sight of his cock springing free and standing tall making the slick between my thighs grow. 

"Get over here," Wardlow commanded with a sexy growl, pulling my the wrist then picking me up by my thighs, pushing my back against the wall, giving me another kiss full of tongue when he whispered sexily, "It's about damn time that I get to fuck you senseless."

"Fuck me senseless?" I asked curiously, "Get to it, War-" 

My sentence was interrupted by a sharp gasp, holding onto the back of his neck tightly when I moaned out, "Wardlow!"

"What were you saying before?" He teased, only need one, swift thrust to stuff me, feeling like his tip was in my stomach. 

There was no way I could answer with something that made sense. One thrust already had me in a senseless state of mind, trying to prepare itself for everything coming next because this was only the beginning.

"Come on," Wardlow cooed, nibbling on my ear, feeling every inch fall and slide up slowly, but giving a rough impact once our hips met, "What was-"

His teasing made me snap a little, grabbing his face by the cheeks kissing him hard, growling, "You said you were going to fuck me senseless. Now do it."

"Yeah?" He grunted with a deep, rough thrust, keeping it rough with the series of thrusts sent out. 

"Yeah, Wardlow!" I moaned out salaciously, nails digging in the back of his neck, my body beginning to shake. 

I could tell he was in a hyper-focused state, his hands latched to my hips, keeping them in place meanwhile his hips were on a wild crusade, making sure his entire cock was inside of me, pounding hard during every single thrust. 

It was astonishing, how fast he could move and go so hard. It felt like I was going to be part of the elevator wall by the time he was done, whenever that would be because he was proving how long he could last with all of the god like speed each of his thrusts had. 

All I could was moan and scream, hearing the elevator squeak a bit due to all of the impact hitting the wall. 

I was desperate for more contact, hands crawling down his back, scratching at it under his shirt, trying to distract myself from all the heat my burning nerves gave off, shock waves making sure that fire was being fueled when his crown kept pummeling into my sweet spot, reaching past it. 

"Oh my-" I tried to say, letting out a loud moan, about drooling when he pinned his hips against mine for a moment, able to keep me against the wall when his arms let me go so he could throw off his shirt. 

His gold chain made me suck in a breath, so cold compared to my burning skin whenever his chest met mine, one of my heels flying off my foot and hitting the other wall when he reverted back to his animalistic way. 

"Oh my god, Wardlow," I whined out sharply, trying to distract myself when I was scratching at his back, tugging at his hair a little. 

"Like getting what you want?" Wardlow huffed with a kiss, biting at my lower lip. 

"Mhm," I whined, my back beginning to arch when I felt so much pressure at my swollen clit, friction building while my walls began to tighten around his thick girth, "It's about time I've gotten this."

"Get what?" He hummed, wanting to hear more, "Get this dick?" 

"Yeah," I chuckled, giving him a sexy look when I finally opened my eyes for a moment, "I'm sure you know that I'm fucking crazy about you."

"I know," He murmured, taking a moment to shift positions, hooking my legs around his shoulders, pushing my knees against the wall, "And I'm sure you know that I'm fucking crazy about you."

I thought I knew what crazy moans were like before, but I was wrong. A new lesson was to be learned whenever he fed me a thrust in this new position, so much overwhelming pleasure built up with just one thrust. 

It was a whole new feeling; it felt like he was completely inside of me and could reach my chest, making every nerve in my body burn twice as much. 

The way his cock slid into me, the pleasure becoming more intense because it was a different angle, hitting every single sensitive spot, past my sweet spot and hitting my even more sensitive clit, making the friction increase. 

If I didn't have his support, I'd definitely be just a puddle on the floor. My body was tensing up, the air in my lungs stuck,  my heart pounding so hard that it could jump out of my chest, walls clamping up so tight he could barely pull back, pulsating around him.

"Oh fuc-" He groaned, having to slow down for a moment, but picking it back up again, growling in my ear, "You're about to cum, huh?"

I nodded my head frantically, tears forming in my eyes from the friction and all of my nerves ready to make me collapse  

"Go faster," I begged, pleading it repeatedly because I was convinced that if I didn't get off quick enough that I'd probably have a heart attack or something. 

"You want that bad?" He panted, listening and moving even faster somehow. 

"Wardlow-" I gasped, huffing, "W-War-; I'm gon-, I'm gonna-"

It was all so overwhelming that I couldn't even speak, those few tears streaming down my cheek, then my body seizing with a quick gasp for air. 

I could hear my heart beat echoing in my ears, holding onto him with a death grip so I didn't give way on him. 

With one sudden jerk of my hips, I was gushing everywhere, legs pushed all the way against the elevator walls when Wardlow's body began to shutter a little, thrusts becoming languid because of how hard I was squeezing him, my hands feeling the pulse in his neck throbbing. 

"Wardlow, mmm," I whispered faintly, humming when I felt a stream of wet heat, "Didn't want to make a mess in the elevator, I see."

"Naw," He chuckled, "Besides, you wouldn't let me go."

"You have no one but yourself to blame," I cooed, giving him a compliment rather than scolding him. 

Our attention was diverted, both of us quickly looking to the elevator buttons when we heard: 

"Is anyone in there?!"

"Yes!" I responded quickly, being responded with:

"There was an power outage. Sorry for the wait but we'll have you down in just a moment."

Finally, Wardlow put my legs down, laughing when he saw how hard it was for me to stand. 

I was groaning at myself while trying to shake off the feeling, Wardlow saying:

"You have no one but yourself to blame. You you told me to go crazy."

"You just wait till I have my turn to go crazy," I mumbled, pulling him over for a kiss, whispering, "You'll be on your back unable to move."

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled, slapping my ass, "I'd love to see you try."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 776 22
i took ap lang so that i could write mediocre wattpad fanfiction includes smut lol
9.4K 172 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
5.5K 83 4
All of my fics for Darby Allin which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
2.8K 31 12
All of my fics for Johnny Gargano which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!