Kenny Omega Fics & Oneshots (...

By ItJazzBicch

All of my fics for Kenny Omega which includes fluff, smut, and all of that stuff! More

A God's Message (SMUT)
Ready, Set, Record. (SMUT)
Sporadic Gift (SMUT)
The Fool
No Matter What (SMUT)
Battle Cry (SMUT)
Behind Tinted Windows PT. 1 (SMUT)
Behind Tinted Windows PT. 2
First Hand (SMUT)
Welcome To The Club (SMUT)
The Last Laugh PT. 2 (SMUT)
The Last Laugh PT. 3

The Last Laugh (SMUT)

780 10 0
By ItJazzBicch

There have been countless wrestlers who have stayed in one company and took the spotlight. I could relate to that, but not when it comes to staying in one company.

I wrestled all over the world, winning championships everywhere I went, destroy my opponents, both female and male. Everywhere I went, I took the spotlight and when AEW was established, I went straight for it and its spotlight.

The fans both loved and hated me, and boy, did I get one amazing reaction whenever Hikaru Shida successfully defended her title and I came from behind, smacking her with my famous shovel. I just about knocked her out, making it clear that I was coming after her as I put my shovel to her throat, holding her title up in the air high.

Throughout the week, I created so much heat. I didn't explain myself to anyone, I didn't have to and on social media, everyone was talking about what I did, whether if it was good or bad. 

The next week on Dynamite, I had the chance to explain myself as I kicked off the show. I just stood in the ring smiling, a microphone in my hand and once things settled down, I held the microphone up, ready to speak, but things roared up again as I heard the music of my longtime rival, Kenny Omega.

Kenny came out with a microphone, wasting no time as he said, "Y/N, everywhere you go, you always have to start something."

I just smiled as Kenny came closer to the ring, shaking his head as he said, "Since Hikaru Shida is not here, I am here to tell you, what you did last week was inexcusable and I am also here to-"

At that point, Kenny was trying to lecture me and I stopped that as I said, "Kenny, let me stop you right there."

Kenny actually did stop, staring at me with annoyance in his eyes.

"I know exactly what I did last week and I did it for a reason," I smirked, "It's too bad Hikaru isn't here right now. I'd do it to her, again. But instead, I have to deal with your punk ass, again."

My words got under Kenny's skin quickly as he quickly got into the ring, but he was still a bit calm as he entered, saying to me, "You better watch who you're talking to, Y/N."

"Oh, yeah?" I laughed, "Or what, Kenny?"

Kenny just stood there, but I continued to push his buttons, coming up and messing with his shirt, twirling a curl in his hair, still laughing as he was trying not to freak out, but then I made the atmosphere very serious again.

"You may be The Cleaner, Kenny, but I am The Burier," I said with a smile on my face, "I'm sure you remember, because last time you and I were in a ring together, you were dead weight on the mat while I stood over you. I'm sure watching what I did to Hikaru made you have some DeJa'Vu."

I heard everyone around us gasp, adding on to the hype as they were yelling, but then I added it even more as my hand slide down Kenny's shirt, another bright smile on my face as I added, "I miss those days, Kenny. You weren't such a little bitch like how you are now."

Everyone gasped yet again and I just chuckled as Kenny began to breathe heavily, shaking from my comment. I wanted to leave it at that, I got under his skin enough and again, I had the last word as I backed away, heading out of the ring.

"Whenever the Kenny that I know comes back," I sighed, my back facing him, "Tell him to come find me. Him and I had a lot more fun than you and I have."

My last statement was very true, settling in for the both of us as I let the microphone drop. Kenny and I had a major rivalry, we have faced each other in the ring too. We were actually tied at two and two when it came to matchups.

It felt so good to have the last laugh, feeling all of the crazy energy as I left the stage, heading to the back. Even backstage, I could feel all of the energy and I still loved it. Backstage, I was just hanging around in catering, but with nothing left for me to do, I wanted to just go to my locker room and pack up for the night.

I was on my way to my locker room and finally, I felt good energy as I passed MJF and Wardlow, Max approaching me with a smile as he said, "Y/N!"

"Maxwell," I smirked, fist bumping Max as he approached me.

"All I can say is Y/N, what a way to kick of Dynamite!" Max laughed, recalling what I said to Kenny earlier.

"Silly Omega," I laughed, "I always have to put him in his place."

"You did a great job doing that," Wardlow smirked, winking to me.

"You were almost as good as me out there," Max smirked, "Almost!" 

Of course, Max could never put anyone above himself, which made me laugh while also rolling my eyes.

"That means a lot coming from you, Max," I sighed, "I'll see you around."

MJF and Wardlow went along their way and I continued to my locker room, ready to pack, but something was off. I locked my locker room door before my promo at the beginning of the night and it was unlocked. 

"Weird," I whispered, holding the door shut as I twisted the knob.

That suspicion grew as I slowly opened the door to find half of the lights off. I stepped in cautiously, shutting the door silently as I stood against it.

I was surprised at first, looking to see a familiar figure sitting in a chair towards the back of the room, his back facing me.

"It's about time you came in here," Kenny sighed, his head falling back.

"Aww, you missed me that much?" I giggled, trying to mess with him again.

Kenny looked back to me briefly, completely disregarding my question as he looked towards the wall in front of him, saying, "You miss the old me, don't you, Y/N?" 

I didn't respond to Kenny as I took a few steps forward, just listening as he added, "He's not gone. He's just locked away."

"Wait, let me guess," I gasped, "I let him out, didn't I?"

I was so used to being a smartass and pushing Kenny around, but I froze, cutting that attitude as Kenny stood up straight, his head turning and as our eyes met, I could feel a difference, a different energy.

Kenny looked to the floor as he walked to me slowly, then he stopped right in front of me, towering over me, my eyes meeting his heated gaze as he whispered, "You told me to find you. So, I did."

For once, I had nothing to say and Kenny probably wasn't going to let me say anything as his head fell, his lips meeting mine. 

Every time Kenny and I crossed paths, it resulted in some sort of fight and this one was a lot different. Even I could still feel the all of the hate we had for each other his kiss was so good and I couldn't resist.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, our bodies coming together like two magnets, both of Kenny's hands taking a handful of my ass.

"Kenneth," I chuckled, my sass coming back to me, "You haven't even taken me out on a date yet."

I pressed my lips against his hard, but ended up moaning against them salaciously as Kenny planted a hard smack on my ass. I could feel my ass tingling, still moaning a bit as Kenny began to rub it afterwards.

"You don't know when to shut up, do you?" Kenny chuckled.

Although this dominant mood of Kenny's really gave me a such a rush, my dominance came back. That was always what our fights were about, dominance, and I made sure mine was shown as I kissed him hard, grabbing him by the shirt and pressing him against the wall to my right.

Kenny's back smacked the wall, my tongue pressing into our kiss and as our tongues danced, Kenny turned the table, flipping me so I was the one against the wall, quickly tossing off his shirt, then coming back to kiss me.

"I always knew you had the hots for me," I smirked, my hand slithering down and palming him.

Kenny was rock hard, my hand feeling his cock grow even harder as Kenny shot back, "I think it's the other way around. You're the one always demanding attention from me."

"You're hysterical," I chuckled, "Have you picked up comedy?"

Kenny actually laughed at what I said, his hands pushing my hips against the wall as he kissed my neck, his fingertips rolling down the top of my tights.

"You won't be laughing when you're cuming all over me and screaming my name," Kenny whispered in my ear.

At that point, I couldn't wait anymore and I let him know that as I said, "If that's the case, then do it."

That was the breaking point for the both of us as Kenny stepped back, beginning to strip off the rest of his clothes and I did the same, down to just my bra as I jumped onto Kenny. 

"You're going to be the one saying my name," I whispered, biting his lip as I felt him unhooking my bra, tossing it off me.

"I am going to have fun proving you wrong, Y/N," Kenny whispered, his hands falling to my hips.

I nearly gasped, biting my lip as Kenny suddenly pushed into me, giving me just about every inch, then he suddenly pulled out.

"What? Can't handle it?" I chuckled, cocking my eyebrow.

"I was just thinking about what you said," Kenny sighed, walking over to the couch against the wall.

Kenny slowly put me down, my back facing him as he sat on the couch, legs spread, his hand stroking himself as he gave me a wicked, sexy look and said, "You said, I'd be saying your name. Since you love having the last laugh, make it happen. Besides, ladies first."

"Don't say that I didn't warn you," I smirked, as I sat on his lap, my back still facing him.

I picked myself up slowly, my hand lining his crown up and before I could ease down, Kenny picked up his hips, shooting right into me and this time, I did gasp and loudly. The feeling was so good, nearly putting me into shock and as I gasped, he did it again and again, beginning to pound into me.

Kenny was truly proving me wrong and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of that, but he already knew. I was already soaking my thighs, trying not to moan and nearly scream like how I wanted.

"Fuck," I whispered, my head falling back as I tried to build up some dominance, bouncing down onto him a little, but with the way he was moving, it was such a hard task.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" Kenny chuckled, his crown hitting deep, "I couldn't hear you over your ego."

"Fuck you," I whined, my back falling to his chest, my head resting on his shoulder as I finally let out the crazy, loud, desperate moans that were dying to get out of me.

At that point, I could care less about being dominant, my moans growing louder as Kenny breast both of my breast together, kneading at them, rolling my nipples as he kissed my neck, his hips still smacking into me and his crown still going deep, nudging my sweet spot.

For someone who couldn't stand me, he sure knew how to drive me crazy, adding on to that as he said, "Yeah, except I'm the one doing the fucking."

My body was beginning to crumble as I felt my orgasm lurking, Kenny just knowing by how I was moaning and babbling, how tight my walls were clamping around his girth. Each thrust sent jolting pleasure through me, making my head spin and I was barely hanging on.

"But you love it, don't you? I bet no one has ever gave it to you like this and no one ever will," Kenny whispered in my ear, his pace slowly a bit.

"Damn you, Kenny," I groaned, my body beginning to tremble as he was beginning to drag out my orgasm, not letting me have it.

"What's the rush?" Kenny said sarcastically, his hand finding my clit and rubbing it, syncing with the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Cut the shit, Kenny!" I groaned, beginning to pick up my hips, but they gave way.

I knew what Kenny exactly what Kenny was doing. I thought that I could handle it and be the one to prove him wrong, but I couldn't. 

"Aww, giving up one me so soon? Where's that fighting spirit that I usually see?" Kenny whispered to me, nibbling on my ear, "What happened to that fire, huh?"

The only fire I was feeling was in my body, my whole body shaking as every nerve in my being burned like a fire. I was near tears and could feel myself cracking like ground during an earthquake, the nibbling sensation adding on to his fingers at my clit, his hard cock that was still slamming into me.

Finally, I gave him what he wanted as cried out, "Kenny, please."

"Please, what?" Kenny chuckled, picking up his pace again, helping me get closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum, Kenny. Please, just let me cum. Please," I whined, my head turning to his.

My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, Kenny's name falling from my lips with moans and screams as the pent-up heat in my core exploded like a bomb, head feeling drained as I gushed out, cuming all over Kenny.

He told me I'd be cuming all over him and screaming his name. That's exactly what happened as he fed me some more thrusts, making my orgasm last a little bit longer, but soon after, he withdrew, holding his cock up so that he came on me.

My body shook again at the warm feeling as I just sat on top of him, both of out of breath at that point, trying to recover. 

Slowly, I looked up to see a smile on his face, it growing as he looked down into my eyes, having the last laugh again as he gave me a kiss, whispering, "I told you so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 139 12
All of my fics for Wardlow which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
5K 77 4
All of my fics for Darby Allin which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
6.7K 161 5
All of my fics for Drew McIntyre which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
5.9K 99 10
All of my fics for Jungle Boy which can included fluff, smut, and all that stuff!