๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ . ๐๐—๐

By ihawttop

" ๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ " - ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐–๐š๐ฏ๐ž. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹
i.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

5.7K 265 196
By ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

Groaning at his pounding headache and the aching pain in his jaw, pulling the cover over his head then hearing his iPhone ringing out, the sun rays beamed through his curtains which were to blinding his dilated orbs.

Area huffed and turned onto his back, his eyes stared at the ceiling fan that was spinning in circle, "I beat dat nigga ass." He grinned before sitting up in his mattress and picking his phone off the charger to see his phone was flooded with texts messages and missed calls from his brothas.

Jaymel FaceTime him over thirty times, Ben spammed their text thread and Ja and Qaundo called him a few times and text him a bunch, he had a lot of notification from Instagram.

He FaceTime call the group chat with his friends, whipping the cover off of him and getting out of his bed with his phone in his hand.

He wore one piece of clad which was his Calvin Klein boxers. His best friends all connecting at once with mugs plastered on their faces as Ares cheesed innocently. "Wass—"

"Li' mane!" Jaymel yelled, his voice booming through Ares phone and cutting the teen off. "You fightin' nie?" Jay asked sternly.

Ares chuckled. "Bitch nigga meet tha grim reaper." He grinned, showing his vvs.

"Top out ya mind cuh." Qaundo laughed, shaking his head head as he had a blunt between his lips and his low eyes glued onto his phone.

"On Marvin, he full of smoke dis early." Benavi mumbled in a tired and scratchy voice, rubbing his hand over his freeform dreads. "I need sum gas." Joe uttered.

"Ja or qaundo, y'all got sum?"

"Juss ran out." Ja mumbled, Ben and Jay smacked their lips at him. "I got dat good shii. Y'all might die." Qaundo laughed at himself.

"So y'all fuck happened?" Ares knitted his brows, walking to his dresser and placing his phone ontop of the dresser. "Tell me." He demanded lowly.

"Big bra? youn remember?" Jakari asked. Making 'Unt Unt' sound as he opened his drawer and grabbed a white shirt out then closed the drawer back.

"Think I blacked out.. at one point." He mumbled, throwing the shirt over his person and getting him grey Nike shorts and stepping into them and grabbing his phone and walking to his Gaming chair.

"Boaa, ya fucked up dat rapper nigga ass!" Ben crackled loudly. "Fuckin' famous on insta."

Ares laughed and licked over his lips, "Boa stolen off me, Ho' nigga ass made me tweak out." He mumbled, "You a demon Top!"

Ares grinning at Qaundo words, "Everyone got da vid' man, inna da Gc. Both of y'all got good hits, no gonna lie li' bitch." Jaymel said, Top nodding humming and going to their Groupchat.

"Hm. I see it." He uttered before clicking onto the video and softly gnawing on his lip as the video began to play.

Ares watching the video of him and Nardo standing close then he seen the man with the Locs stood between them and said something to him. a few seconds later, he saw the famous rapper sent a punch to his jaw harshly.

'Das ma shit hurt.' Ares thought with a mug on his face, rubbing his jawline softly and continuing to watch the video.

After a few hours later, Ares had played the Call Of Duty with the gang and rolled himself a thick Backwood and played Jhene Aiko to calm his nerves and thought.

Like Mel said he was famous on social media for fighting Nardo, the Shaderoom had posted the fight video on their account so Ares was trending.

He didn't really know what had came over him, he couldn't describe it but he just felt anger towards everyone, he did know a ominous figure lingering with him when he fought him.

He was like he seen a another him, standing there with the devilish smile on his face.

Hearing a knock at his room causing Ares to snap out of his thoughts, he stood up from his chair and walked to his door and opened it up to see his mother, looking decent for once a while.

"Ya went to rehab or sum shit?" He asked, looking her up and down. She rolled her eyes, "Noamir don't start wimme." She said sternly.

"I wasn't gonna finished it but wassup? What ya need?" Ares questioned softly, tugging at his freeform and licking over his lips. "Can you go to tha store and to Canes for us, baby? I would ask Asyn but he ain't here like usual."

His younger brother Asyn was a very distant person, he was practically a deadbeat brother but he was cool. He loves to smoke and was in the gang Violence like the older so they got along very well.

They weren't close when they were younger seeing Asyn lived with Aesir and Ares lived with Mulan most of his childhood.

"Sure, ya got da money?"

she smiled and nodded and softly gave him thirty dollars. "Awl, ya got big bucks, huh ma?" He joked with a small grin on his face.

She smacked her lips and laughed at him then noticed the bruises on the side of his jawline, "Mir? What happened to your face." She gripped his face softly.

"Oh dat? it's notha, i hit a pole." He lied to get a blank stare from his mother. "Boa a pole can't do that, you was fighting again Ares?" She spoke sternly.

"No Mulan."

She popped him into his mouth, "Told you 'bout calling me ma name boa." He frowned.

"What else do i call you. Mommy? Hell na." He mugged Mulan softly before turning around and walked to his closest filled with his expensive shoe collection and different designer clothing he purchased for himself.

Him and Mulan got 'along' whenever she was doped up and he wasn't irritated by her presence, he liked his father more.

Be wished he was still here sometimes but something's are meant to stay as they were. Mulan wasn't a bad mother in parenting wise, she gave Ares a lot of space to roam and grow on his own.

She love the fact he was independent just wasn't proud of the way he's makes his money, knowing all his money was dirty from slanging drugs.

"Why don't you? You still ma asshole of a baby." Mulan entered his room, looking at the Backwood sitting on his gaming table. "And, i told you bout smokin' that K2 in my house." She eyed him.

"Dat ain't K2, i got off of dat. youn remember? I mean i know ya don't do, it'on matter mane." He grumbled before sliding into his blue Polo Ralph jacket on and stepping into his crispy Air forces 1's.

"Don't need to be smoking in the first place and we're talking bout your face when you get back."

Ares huffed. "Guh, Ion need no lecture. I'm grown." He uttered.

Mulan humming sarcastically as Ares picking up his rolled Backwood and placing it behind his ear then grabbing his car keys off of his nightstand and turning to his mother. "Wat ya wan from da store ma?" He asked softly, looking at her.

"Some Candy, Jolly ranchers or anything sweet then some food." Mulan said before exiting out of his room and walking to the kitchen.

Ares nodding and heading out of his room and out of the house, he walked out of the apartment complex and walked to his vehicle and unlocked the door then hopped into the car and cranked up his engine and called up his brother Tyquian.

//

"Ty, pass me dat sprite." Ares rasped to his best friend whom was in his passenger seat with a blunt between his fingertips as Ares switched between lanes. "Hm, I gotta ask ya sum Top." He mumbled, turning the radio down and passing Ares his sprite bottle mixed with a bit of Woc.

"Igh, wassam?" He asked before twisting the bottle cap off and taking three sips and licking over his lips then putting the cap back on and putting it down in the cupholder.

"You knew da nigga dat was talkin to you inna da vid?" Tyquian asked, looking over at him.

"Who? dat fuck nigga Tae?" Ares scrunched his face up, reminiscing about when their hands were wrapped around each other's throats and how close their faces were that night.

When it happened Ares could smell the dreaded man minty breath, He didn't know what the sexual tension that was between them or why it was there.

Ares haven't really thought about it as much as the fight but it still lingered on his head.

At that moment, Ares was just pissed off by how Tae was being so cocky and secretive about his keys.

One thing he didn't play about was his keys. Tyquian nodding at Ares words and passing him a blunt and Ares who gladly took him from him and took a few drags. "Yea him, you knew him?" He asked.

"Sumwat, why?" Ares uttered after exhaling the smoke from his mouth, "He fine asf, and ya ass was spazzin on him." Qaundo chuckled, shaking his head.

Ares turned his head to Qaundo and smacked his lips, "Slime cause he a hoe." Ares grumbled with a frown on his face.

He didn't like Ty's words at all, he was being weird. Tae was a broke and scary nigga, and nothing more than that.

The man wasn't fine at all.

Ares laughed, although nothing was funny to him. "Boa, ya jocin' Qaundo." He muttered.

"How? I mean he is Ares." Ty laughed. "No, he a fuckin' opp. He coo' wit dat bitch boa." Ares turned into the road, and turning into Canes and parking his car in a empty parking space.

"Nah dat nigga Wick is." Ty remarked, 'I wanna catch him so bad.' Ares thought, licking over his lips and cranking the engine off.

"I'm find out what's his insta and text him on sum shit." He grinned as Ares ignored him and decided to hold his words, he unbuckled his seatbelt and tucked his Glock-9 in his waistband then opened his door. "Ima be back, don't die."

"I won't, be safe." He uttered to Ares who stepped out of his vehicle and closed the door and walked towards the fast food restaurant.

Ares entered the restaurant and instantly claimed a spot in line, his hands in his jacket pockets as he waited for the first person in line to place their orders.

He looked away and began glancing around the restaurant. For a second, his orbs landed on a familiar tall male who was filling a large cup with sprite at the drinks and placing a plastic top onto the cup.

He was hooded so Ares couldn't get a good look at him, he looked like him by his stance but it could absolutely be someone else so Ares didn't want to go over there a cause a scene and it's not even that person.

That would be embarrassing as fuck, and his pride couldn't take that.

'Is dat him?' His brows furrowed as his thoughts began to wandered, and he softly gnawed on his bottom lip.

'Hell nah, das not—' His thoughts cut in when the male turned around.

Ares grinned when he realized it was Tae. It looked like he didn't get his food yet so Ares was surely was going to have a few words with him after ordering his food, seeing this might be his only option to speak with him.

He looked forward before the male could notice he was staring at him. He  stepped up in lane, seeing he was next up.

Not to long after, the person in front of him finished ordering and walked over to the drinks. Ares not wasting no time to step up to the register and meet orbs with the worker, "Welcome to Canes, dining or to go?"

"Dinin' but I want a to go as well." He said, The worker hummed and nodded. "What would you like to order hun?" She asked with a small smile as she broke eye contact with the handsome specimen in front of her.

"Gimme one Box Combo den uh, 3 Finger Combo." He mumbled before glancing over at Tae whom was busy on his phone. 'Fuck, is on his phone?' The question ran through his consciousness with a small frown plastered on his face.

"Okay, That will be 15.7."

"Hm." He handed her a twenty dollar bill, licking over his lips and looking at her. She looked him up and down and took the money out of his hand, he felt disgusted by the look she gave him.

He sighed and waited for his receipt and grabbed it from her and looked down at the number his order was, 6400.

"Keep da change." Ares mumbled before quickly walking away from
the register and headed over to Tae who was sipping on his Sprite.

Tae looking up from his phone once feeling a presence walking up on him, he kissed his teeth quietly as they made direct eye contact with each other.

"Bruh, Ima have to kill you or sumthang? Huh Folks?" He mugged Top.

"Hell yuh." Top grinned at him, Tae chuckled and shook his head. "Awl, You 'pol den a muthafucker."

"Fuck up bitch, I'a bip— number 3800 and 6400." A raspy voice cut Ares off.

Tae turned his head to the worker who had his bag and Top's bags of food in their hands, Dazaí ignored Ares's presence and walked away without a word.

He smiled at the worker which made Ares blood boil, he smacked his lips and walked up to him and grabbed his bag of food then snatched the bag of food out of Tae's hands and turned around then walked into the dining.

"I kno' he fucking didn't." Dazaí grumbled underneath his breath then walking to the dining and to the table Top was sitting down at.

"Sit da fuck down Tae." His voice deepened, patting the booth seat beside him.

Tae tucking his lip into his mouth and eyeing him. "Don't tell me what to do." He mumbled, looking away from Top's gaze and feeling a bugle form in his grey Fear of God sweatpants.

"Stop bitchin' already and sit down." He demanded, glaring at him strongly and noticing the display bugle in his .

Tae could admit Top's gaze was very contagious and intimidating, it could easily overpower his.

The way he talked to him didn't make Tae feel any better. He shouldn't be getting turnt on— especially not by him.

Tae didn't respond and slid into the booth but leaving a gale between him and the other who stared at him. "First off. How old are you?"

Tae sighed and grabbed his food from Top, seeing he wasn't going to be able to escape this conversation with him, "19."

"Type shii, me too." Top mumbled. "Mhm." Tae hummed dryly, causing Ares to mug him and shake his head at other's dryness

"What's your real name?"

"Tha fuck, you wit' the feds or assum?" He frown at him.

Ares smacking his lips and continuing to stare at him with a slight mug on his face. "Bitch, what's yo name." He gritted bucking at him causing Tae to flinch and kiss his teeth.

"Dazaí damn." He mumbled quietly before rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Ares hummed in response, "Was dat hard? I'm Ares." He rasped softly.

"I didn't ask but what you want 'cause im finna leave your weird ass." Dazaí asked, sounding fed up with him.

"I'm not weird." Ares laughed, Tae eyed him and hummed sarcastically at Ares. He began to standing up with his food in his grasp, "Whatever li' bruh, Bye—"

Ares cut Dazaí off by gripping his which Tae let out a hiss as Ares's nails digged into his skin, "Lememe go

Ares yanking him back down beside him roughly and pulling him closer to him to the point he could hearing Dazai ragged breathing. "Yo dick don't think i'm weird." He chuckled deeply in Dazaí ear, looking down at the bulge and licking over his lips.

Dazai blushed intensely as his body practically frozen at Ares's words and his mind went into a trance and the same sexual desire coming over him once more.

"You think I should handle dat, Zaí?"

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐓𝐚𝐞,
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘥𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥?

𝐓𝐲𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐚𝐧,
𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘦'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 50.1K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
985K 32.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
398K 8.3K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
604K 9.4K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...