Break The Cycle - A CoD Zombi...

By ItsCharcoal

"Ze baffled look doesn't suit jou mein dear marine." The man spoke in a thick German accent. "Dear? You know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Note

14 0 0
By ItsCharcoal

Hello I'm Charlie!

I'm an amateur when it comes to writing stories and characters but I'll try to do my best in this story. Some chapters will be longer, some chapters will be shorter but I'll try my best to make it interesting. You're welcome to ask questions or give feedback and I'll try add upon my work in future if I get the time to (I'm currently having to do alot of revision for some Major exams coming up soon.)

I do not own any characters in this story, they're all owned by Treyarch and Activision, and as you can tell from reading this Ultimis Dempsey and Primis Richtofen are my two favourite characters. I hope you all enjoy this silly little story I can up with tho!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
77.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
234K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...