Difference | Chucky X OC

By QueenZain3

Anne Winters Is Good Friends With Someone, Both Of Them Shares A Good bond But She Doesn't Know His Dark And... More

ACT I: Chapter 1: Footprints
Act I: Chapter 2: Surprises
Act I: Chapter 3: I Like To Be Hugged
Act I: Chapter 4: Mall Trip
Act I: Chapter 5: Awareness
Act I: Chapter 6: Presents
Act I: Chapter 7: Play
Act I: Chapter 8: First Meetings
Act I: Chapter 9: Learning
Act I: Chapter 10: The Beginning
Act I: Chapter 11: Playtime
Act I: Chapter 12: Tragedy
Act I: Chapter 13: Loss
Act I: Chapter 14: Psychotic Intentions
Act I: Chapter 15: The Curse
Act I: Chapter 16: Memories
Act I: Final Chapter (17): Difference
ACT II: Chapter 1: The Same Stitch
Act II: Chapter 2: Broken Hearts
Act II: Chapter 3: Pretty Little Liar
Act II: Chapter 4: Harrogate
Act II: Chapter 5: Deep Connection
Act II: Chapter 6: We're All Sick
Act II: Chapter 7: Criminal
Act II: Chapter 8: Prove That Its Just A Doll
Act II: Chapter 9: Sometimes I Scare Myself
Act II: Chapter 10: Killer Couple
Act II: Final Chapter (12): Cult Of Chucky

Act II: Chapter 11: Blank Space

254 5 10
By QueenZain3

January 10 2017

Flashback-

Charles was walking back to his apartment after his dinner date with Anne, He even gifted her some sunflowers before they left the restaurant, Charles was smiling and was thinking about her as He opened his apartment door and closed it as He walked inside and saw Tiffany standing with her arms crossed who looked visibly upset.

Charles: Hey Tiff.

Tiffany: Where were you?

Charles: Just outside, Hanging out with a friend. What have you been up too?

Tiffany: Oh i know that, You were with Anne weren't you?

Charles just stared at her in silence as He shooked his head.

Charles: Yeah

Tiffany: I saw her actually with you.

Charles: She looks sweet doesn't she?

Tiffany: *Gets upset* Excuse me!?

Charles: She's a great person, Polite and respectful.

Tiffany: And What is it to you?

Charles: Well She completed high school, went to University and got a bachelor degree.

Tiffany was confused and raised an eyebrow as Charles looked at her.

Charles: She had alot of knowledge with certain things. What do you know?

Tiffany gasped and knew that Charles was trying to insult her as Valentine looked shocked.

Tiffany: Are you calling me dumb!?

Charles: You don't even know how to hide a dead body first of all.

Tiffany: Really?? So your saying She's better then me?

Charles walked away as Tiffany was following him while arguing as He was getting a bit annoyed by her.

Tiffany: How come you didn't take me out for dinner but had the time to take her out!?

Charles just ignored her as Tiffany was getting upset as She continued speaking to him.

Tiffany: And now your insulting me? You take her outside everyday and you never took me out.

Charles was drinking some water as Tiffany was getting more angry.

Tiffany: Answer me! Why do you prefer her?

Charles: *Sighs* Come on Tiff, I'm not in a mood right now.

Tiffany continued arguing with him as Charles was getting upset as Tiffany continued speaking to him.

Tiffany: So you decide to give her gifts and attention but not me? This is not fair!

Charles: Tiff, Just shut up. You don't have to drag her into this.

Tiffany: Oh so your now defending her?

Charles: I don't want to waste my time talking to you, I'm going out right now. Don't wait for me.

Tiffany: Wait-

Charles just opened the door and left as Tiffany was standing and felt angry, But she also regretted what she said as She was just looking at the door.

Although Tiffany was starting to feel really jealous of Anne.

Meanwhile Anne was at her house as Anne was writing on her diary as Anne was smiling and was thinking about Charles. She continued writing some stuff about her and her friends as She continued writing before there was a blank space on a page as Anne was looking before she smiled and wrote something.

Anne ---- Charles ♡

Anne had a huge smile on her face as She was starting to think about him.

Flashback End-

Meanwhile it was nighttime as Foley was seen sitting in his chair as He was thinking about something until he saw Nurse Carlos walking towards him with a big box as He spoke.

Carlos: This is for you, Doctor.

Foley was confused as Carlos placed the box down as Foley spoke to him.

Foley: Who's it from?

Carlos: it doesn't really mention it.

Foley opened the box and saw a good guy doll with a short hair cut as Foley was staring at it as Carlos spoke.

Carlos: What happened to his hair?

Foley; Why would anyone send this to me?

Both of them looked at the doll before Foley placed it on the table as He spoke to Carlos.

Foley; Leave it here. We have important things to worry about.

They both walked away as The doll was just laying on the table.

Meanwhile Ashley was checking on Madeleine as Madeleine was looking at the doll's shoes as Ashley was talking to her, Ashley needed to leave as She told Madeleine that she has to check up on her every fifteen minutes, Ashley left the room as Madeleine was looking until she heard laughter as She turned and saw Chucky with messy hair.

Madeleine: Hi baby.

Chucky was smiling at her as Madeleine kneeled on the floor and smiled at the doll

Chucky: They just don't get us, They never will.

Madeleine: A mother's love never dies, Not even when she kills it. . . Now please *Extends her arms for a hug* Come To Mommy.

Chucky was smiling at her as He slowly walked towards her as Madeleine continued looking at him.

Chucky went into her arms as Madeleine started hugging him tightly as Chucky hugged her as well, as She was smiling and continued hugging him before they broke the hug as She looked at him.

Madeleine: Will it hurt?

Chucky: I'll do my best.

Chucky slowly raised his hand as he placed his hand inside Madeleine's mouth as He was trying to grab her jaw. Until he started grabbing it tightly as He started pressing her jaw, Madeleine was in pain as Chucky pushed it further as blood gushed out as He ripped her jaw off.

Meanwhile Ashley was going to check up on Madeleine until She opened the door and was horrified as She started screaming in fear as Foley and the other nurses heard the scream as They immediately ran to check what happened.

Foley was shocked of everything that has been happening as He was in deep thinking as He sighed to himself as He opened the door ans walked inside until he saw Nica in the room as he spoke.

Foley: Nica, What are you doing here?

Nica: . . . . Take a guess.

Foley: Nica, This isn't a time to joke around. This is not a good day.

Nica: *Stares* It was Chucky.

Foley was just staring at her before he smiled and laughed a little.

Foley: Why do I always fall for the crazy ones?

Nica was glaring and staring at him as Foley looked at her.

Foley: Madeleine is dead.

Nica: Chucky did it.

Foley: No. Unless you killed all of them, You know it doesn't matter anymore because your going back to lochmoor. It's too bad that I couldn't give you more attention here.

Nica: He's gonna kill you too. . . And I'm gonna tell everyone about you.

Foley just looked at her until he got closer to her face and touched her cheek as He was gonna say something until Nica spat on his face as Foley moved badk and looker wt her until he was attacked from behind with a bottle as Nica got scared as she saw who it was.

Chucky: I just can't with this guy! I don't know if I should kill him or take notes.

Chucky started laughing as Nica was staring at the doll in fear until she saw Anne walking in who was disguised as a nurse as Nica was scared as Chucky smiled at her.

Chucky: Now let's try this again.

Nica: I'm not a killer.

Anne: *Smiles* Not yet.

Chucky smiled at Anne until Chucky moved her wheelchair a little as Anne was watching them before Anne kneeled on the floor as Chucky was looking at her until the door opened as Anne looked confused until the messy haired Chucky entered as Anne was shocked.

Anne: What the?

She looked at the Chucky that was next to her as He smiled at Anne's reaction as The messy haired Chucky spoke while holding a drill, He even had one arm.

Messy haired Chucky: They are here.

Nica was shocked as The two Chucky's were talking to eachother as Anne was also shocked.

Chucky 1: Took them long enough, Stupid kids.

Chucky 2: Andy isn't a kid anymore and Alex isn't one too.

Anne: Wait, They're already here?

Chucky 1: Yeah! So whats your point?

Chucky 2: I'm just saying we gotta behooves us to watch our step

Chucky 1: "Behooves" Listen to you, You sound like Hannibal Lector.

He looked at the ground and spoke as Anne was still confused to what was going on and didn't know this one was part of the plan.

Anne: What's the matter, Chucky?

Chucky 1: Wished they never cancelled it.

Anne: Same here.

Anne stood up as She fixed her outfit until the Chucky with a drill walked under her legs as Anne was confused and turned as Chucky saw the short haired doll on the table.

Chucky 2: Where did he come from?

Chucky 1: Who cares! Wake him up.

Anne stared at both dolls before Chucky did the spell as the short haired Chucky woke up and smiled as Anne was shocked.

Chucky 1: What happened to you?

Chucky 3: *Takes the knife* You know, I love being me!

Chucky 2: And I love my job.

Anne: *Looks at the short haired Chucky* Wait, How did you come to life?

Chucky 3: Honey I rose up from the dead.

Chucky 1: I do it all the time.

The three dolls started laughing as Anne was just staring at them as She fixed her hair until the short haired doll went down as They were walking in a circle surrounding Nica as Anne was smiling and standing as Nica was looking at all four of them as they were talking to eachother.

Chucky 1: All children's toy is actually beating them to death with a yardstick.

Chucky 3; Or setting them on fire!

Chucky 2: Eviscerating them!

Anne: . . . Okay I'm really confused right now.

Chucky 1: What's the matter, Anne?

Anne: How come you put your soul in three dolls.

Chucky 1: Okay Annie, Let me explain. A few years ago, I was on your laptop and I came across a Groovy new spell on VoodoosForDummies.com

Anne: What?? There is actually a website for that?

Chucky 1: Thats right. And I can be me.

Chucky 2; And me

Chucky 3: And Me!

Anne nodded as She finally understood it as She looked at the short haired Chucky and smiled as She patted its head.

Anne: I think I'm gonna like you more.

Chucky 2: Thats not fair! I'm here too.

Anne: Haha Don't worry, I love all three of you.

Chucky 1: Thats why we love ya too.

Nica was disturbed and horrified by what she was seeing until they heard the door opening as Nurse Carlos walked inside as Carlos saw Nica and the doll's looking at him.

Carlos was shocked and terrified as Anne also noticed him as Nica was scared before she yelled.

Nica: Run!!!

Carlos tried to run but Chucky stabbed him in the leg with a shard as Carlos fell down, Anne was watching what was happening as All three dolls looked at Carlos as Carlos was scared before Chucky started the drill while the other two started stabbing him while Chucky was drilling through him as Carlos was screaming in pain.

Nica was scared as She started crying as Anne was looking as Anne placed a hand on her shoulder but Nica tried to shrug it off as Nica continued crying before Carlos was dead.

Anne looked at the corpse as she walked towards the doll's as They all looked at Anne.

Chucky 2: He made the funniest face when I drilled him!

Chucky 1: Did you see the steam when I sliced open his guts?

Chucky 3: I never felt so alive!

Anne: But you were only alive for two minutes?

The other two dolls smiled and laughed as Anne giggled and kneeled down and looked at the short haired one.

Anne: Welcome to the cult.

Chucky 3: Thanks, You all are the best.

Anne smiled at them as Nica was breathing heavily as She was scared.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 36 5
Sasha and Marcy have been working at the local Halloween store for the past two years, but this year is different. They're in their first semester of...
112K 3.5K 29
On her 21st birthday, Cassidy's friends decide to throw her a big party, and what better way to celebrate the gift of being legally able to drink on...
1K 117 58
Avalon Winters was just a regular teenager, good grades, perfect attendance, and a dog as one of her best friends. That was until she met Aiden Park...
137K 5.7K 37
"Maybe she needed someone to show her how to live and he needed someone to show him how to love" - N.R Hart A southern love story