𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘤𝘩𝘪 /𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘓�...

Від _C4YLX_

So, you wanna read a simple, sweet Zhongchi fic, but everything involving zhongli and childe is just pure ang... Більше

Disclaimer
𝙔𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙣𝙞𝙘
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳
𝘈 𝘗𝘖𝘗 𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 '𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘴' + Albether (Slight smut)
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥+ EiMiko(ish)
𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘫𝘢𝘹
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴
𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴
𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘖𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦?(pt.1)
𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘖𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦? (Pt.2)
𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘖𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦? (Pt.3 Finale)
Final Announcement

𝘝𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴

761 12 14
Від _C4YLX_

Hello! A little A/N here! I just wanted to say a huge thank you to  ToyaAoyagiFan  for collaborating with me for the first time! It was very fun and I was so excited to see your talent in my very own oneshot collection! If you all could check out their work, it'd mean a ton!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Zhongli stared at himself in the glossy mirror that presented him with a breathtaking image of himself. He patted his tuxedo down thoroughly, making sure any wrinkles were gone from his sight. He noticed a tiny flaw in his outfit and reached quickly to fix it. He mended this imperfection by straightening the bow on his chest, and it now sat still and perfected. Complete was his look.

On the other hand, Childe stumbled around the room, picking himself up each time he foolishly tripped over himself. He wanted everything to be perfect. Childe stared at his reflection in the tall mirror, fixing himself to prevent the image that we had just woken up. He flattened his hair with his hands and looked at the mirror happily, once satisfied with the care he put into his looks.

Both men were ecstatic. The thought that they'd be husbands in just hours gave them butterflies in their stomachs' equally. Although despite the tedious preparations and the assurance by the wedding staff that everything was to be unworried for, they both were anxious at the notion that something might go wrong, henceforth ruining their special day.

Hu Tao opened the door to Zhongli's changing room and gasped quietly. "Wow, Zhongli! You look so pretty~!" 

He nodded in thanks, anxious that saying a word would somehow mess with his outfit. She went to hug him, but was immediately shoved away.

Oop! Sorry! " She apologized quickly. " I'll leave you alone, I really just came here to annoy you!" She giggled and ran out of the room, leaving Zhongli alone again.

 Sweat pricked the back of Zhongli's neck as he stared longingly and the bouquet that was delivered a couple minutes before. He was excited yet extremely scared. He traced a single finger along the wall as he crept near the bouquet that sat on the small table that he approached purposefully. He slid his hand over the reach out for the bunch of neatly assorted flowers. He took ahold of the flowers, and lifted them carefully up to his face, taking the plants with all of his refined senses. 

"It smells like him..." He thought to himself, the image of his soon-to-be husband flashed in his mind. Vibrant with color, accurate features that fit Childe's description to a T. The image in his head reflected Childe as he awaited Zhongli on the opposing end of the altar. "The time will come soon enough, Zhongli. You must be patient." He whispered to himself, attempting poorly to retain his exit and joy.

Childe still nervously swayed around in his designated changing room, unable to keep himself still. He sweat profoundly, wiping the palms of his hands onto his trousers. He lay on the floor, knowing he looked like a mad man. He truly loved Zhongli, but he was terrified for the ceremony. Childe was never good with adrenaline, but he was not going to back down. He loved Zhongli too much, he was just going to have to learn how to suck it up and do it . He stood back up and wiped himself down, fixing himself once again. At last, he was prepared.

Then, an innocent idea appeared unexpectedly in his head. "What if I practice my vows?" he contemplated against himself, troubled. 

"I mean...it's better to be safe than sorry after all...what's the worst thing that could happen?" As he made this decision, he stood up and joined hands with a mannequin that happened to be in the dressing room. He may have thought it stupid, but he had no other choice. He was faced with one option, as he needed a distraction from the tiring anxiety that threatened his performance for the ceremony. He stared at the mannequin intensely, like they were having a staring battle. He huffed and looked down at the ground, unable to say anything. It wasn't going very well for him. He quietly muttered his vows at last. Inaudible, but it was the best he felt he could do. He repeatedly said them until he was confident enough to speak aloud. He smiled contently and hugged the mannequin, kissing it like it was Zhongli himself. He sorted himself out and sat down, shaking his leg excitedly.

Suddenly, Xiao burst into the room abruptly. He took deep, unsteady breaths as if he had just raced an entire marathon to end up in this room. Xiao collected himself composedly and dusted himself off. He stood idle with a stern look plastered upon his serious complexion. "I must talk with you before you marry my father." He panted as he discreetly shut the door.

" Hmm? What's wrong, Xiao?" He glanced at him, surprised at the sudden appearance. 

His body shivered as he stared directly at him, squinting his eyes menacingly." Look after my father well. I know your history, Childe. I can't trust you." 

"Oh? That's.. it?" 

"There will be dire consequences if you make him upset or ever leave him. Understood?" 

"Uh..? Yes sir? I guess..?"

Xiao sighed but did not answer.

Xiao left the room with a thick atmosphere, hard to breathe, dense, and chilly. Childe soaked in this draining environment, waiting for the cue to walk down the aisle and finalize his marriage. Despite this supposedly being the best day of his life, he felt reasonably pressured.

Zhongli, on the other hand, had a giddy grin on his face. He had always been waiting for this day, and now it was reality, and he was beyond excited. He maundered around and held the bouquet tightly in his hands, adjusting his grip now and again. Finally, he was ready.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      He stood in front of the bustled audience, scanning the room to try and locate the ginger. Alas, Childe stayed cooped up in the room he used to prepare himself so generously in. His leg bounced nervously, the music to begin the ceremony would dawn any moment now. His mind flooded with thoughts that threatened the agreement he was about to make, the life he was about to pursue .

Gaining the courage, he stood back up and left his changing room. He took small, calculated steps. Someone suddenly tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and was greeted by Thoma, his chosen best man. 

Thoma locked arms with him, offering him a smile as they walked down the aisle. The music grew louder as they approached. The flower girl walked through the walkway while scattering rose petals. Zhongli stood at the altar, messing with the bouquet, and prepared himself for the most important day of his life.

Childe's shaky legs guided him down the aisle, past the seats of the hundreds of people watching, past the velvet carpet, and finally face to face with Zhongli. Upon laying his eyes on the excited man, his nerves calmed. Seeing Zhongli so happily refreshed his mood significantly. He took a sharp, deep breath, and smiled.

Zhongli smiled back, tilting his head slightly as he did so. He grabbed a hold of Childe's hand, the bouquet in-between them. Childe's hands shivered slightly, but Zhongli stopped them from continuing. Small tears formed in the corners of Zhongli's eyes as they stared at each other longingly. Childe chuckled quietly noticing this.

"Dear, don't cry!" Childe cooed, caressing the tears away from Zhongli's glittering face. 

"Are you ready ,my love?" Zhongli paused, lifting his hand up to endear the gentle contact with Childes hand. 

 "Of course my dear." He replied, smiling profusley.

Then the ceremony began. The priest began to speak, and Childe and Zhongli looked lovingly at each other. They couldn't believe this was happening. They were finally happy. Zhongli stroked the Harbinger's knuckles, making him blush profusely. An awkward grin followed, and he shivered a little.

The vows that had struck the two with enormous anxiety,that ultimately flew by, proving that their fear was unnecessary the entire time.

"Through sickness and health, 

through the rich and through the poor,

through thick and thin," 

The vows felt so effortless to speak to them both. The priest finally uttered the words the couple had long for. "You may kiss the groom."

After the heartfelt ritual, they danced and ate cake through the rest of the day. As the sky brewed into a golden purple ombre, one by one the visitors left the ceremony, leaving Childe and Zhongli alone at long last.

They walked out into the open field behind the church, Childe extremely drunk and Zhongli sober. The Harbinger stumbled around the grass and giggled to himself before collapsing onto Zhongli. He sat down, Childe in-between his legs, as he stared at the night sky. The purple tinge had faded a little and left a beautiful golden sky. Zhongli admired the vastness of it all, fascinated by the colors. The moonlight shone brightly towards them. Childe looked at the sky too, giggling a bit. 

" Zhongli... Mmm... the sky is pretty. " Childe and Zhongli stared at one another, Childe slowly widening his eyes. 

 "It definitely is." 

" Not as pretty as you thought. But still pretty." He puzzled him contently, flustering Zhongli.

"Childe," Zhongli tapped his shoulder lightly, resulting in the drunken man swiftly turning his head to glimpse the attention seeking elder. 

 "Yes Zhongli?" 

 "I love you." 

Their lips met once again, finalizing their contract of love for the last time. It had become per mentality official, Zhongli and Childe were married and vowed to love each other for all of eternity.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

26.1K 399 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
29K 191 10
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✧ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
18.1K 547 31
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸." "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱." "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢...
105K 2.1K 14
F! reader x M! characters cos that's all I know how to do ;-; This is my first time writing a oneshot book so we'll see how it goes haha -Possible an...