somebody else. // lrh

By visceralluke

"i'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone, and then leaving with somebody else." It di... More

synopsis.
playlist.
introductions.
prologue.*
what did i get myself into?
i vaguely remember a lot of murder.
have you fucked him?
one way ticket to orgasm city.*
i think you owe me an apology.*
ashton.
god, i didn't know you'd feel this good.*
merry fucking christmas to me.
oh baby, you've got no idea.*
i told you to be quiet.*
i told you i was right.
am i?*
you promised me dinner.
assignment.
need to hear you.*
please.*
we're getting drunk.
fuck luke hemmings.*
promise me.
better her than me.*
it's all out.
epilogue.
thank you.

piss-poor dating life.*

1.2K 29 166
By visceralluke

AVERY.

Three years.

I've been casually hooking up with Luke for nearly three years.

At that point, it's practically a fucking commitment.

It's been over a thousand days since I'd met the blonde devil himself, since the very first night he lured me in outside of that dodgy club I wasn't even old enough to get into.

That's a story for another time.

I can't say what exactly keeps me coming back- it seems like my life is on an endless loop of trying to make something of myself, or find a boyfriend, but like clockwork I'm back in Luke's orbit like he's the fucking sun.

It's some sort of...fuck, I have no clue. I don't have an excuse. I don't have to respond to his texts, or tell him where I am- hell, I don't have to fuck him either but I can't put into words the absolute obedience I have towards that tall, lanky man.

Like now, even after I've shyly waved at the doorman of Luke's fancy north side apartment, the blonde's ring-clad fingers grasping at my delicate wrist and leading me towards the elevator with grumbles falling from his lips.

I can't bring myself to say no. Not that I want to- it's all very confusing.

"Fuckin' Randy," Luke says the moment the elevator doors shut behind us, releasing his grip on my wrist, "Always so fuckin' cheery, n'for what? He's a fuckin' doorman."

My lips curve into a frown. "I quite like him, he doesn't slut-shame me like Darryl used to."

"Because half the time, Darryl was fucking the girls that left my apartment. You must've been one of the only few who said no."

"Oh."

It feels like hours before we reach the top floor, the shiny metal doors revealing Luke's coveted Penthouse suite. The man's got so much money it's not even funny. Fuck, that rhymed.

"I'll grab us drinks," Luke tells me, shrugging of his coat and tossing it absentmindedly on the rack beside the elevator door. He's quick to walk away, not bothering to offer with my own jacket. I shrug the thin material from my shoulders, fixing Luke's before hanging my own up.

I don't follow him to the kitchen, instead heading the other way towards his bedroom, my Docs clacking on the marbled floor tiles. Despite the rest of his luxury apartment being stuffed to the brim with expensive fixtures and decor, his room was void of that. Solid grey walls, sleek black furniture- though minimal, two side tables and a dresser was all he'd needed aside from his bed.

Oh, and I can't forget the signature Luke decor- mirrors lined perfectly mounted above his king sized bed.

I waste no time, knowing Luke's neediness for a wrestle in the sheets. I pluck my boots from my feet, placing them neatly in front of his bedside table. As I'm grasping the hem of my shirt to remove it, Luke enters, two glasses in his hands nearly full to the brim of an unknown substance, the small bits of ice inside clinking as he walks.

"Here," he hands me one, the contents nearly spilling over the lip of the glass. Stifling a grimace at the strong smell wafting through my nose, I offer a tight-lipped grin to him.

Without hesitation, Luke's tongue darts out between his lips, pressing against the heel of the glass before dragging it up to the rim, tilting his head back and swallowing the liquid in one go- ice bits and all.

"Someone's thirsty," I quip, hesitantly taking a sip of my own drink. The bite of bourbon nips at my tongue, my wince becoming more apparent.

"Liquid courage, baby," he says, clicking his tongue contently, placing down his empty glass on the dresser. "What? Not a bourbon fan?"

I shrug, taking another sip despite the alcohol burning down my throat. My body still felt a bit fuzzy and warm from the gin and tonics I'd consumed just a bit ago, this bourbon is definitely going to push me over to the edge. I may need to take Calum up on his offer for a ride- I'm not sure I could make it to the bus stop after this.

"Don't mind it- s'not my first choice, though," despite the alarm bells ringing in my brain and the swirling in my stomach, I pinch my nostrils shut and swallow the remainder of the bourbon.

"Atta girl," Luke cooes, inching closer to me and removing the glass from my hand. His long legs wedge between my parted knees, "Been thinkin' about you."

That's what he always says. Would it kill him to be a bit more creative?

"Yeah?" I play along, cocking my head with a small smirk, my hands falling behind his skinny jean covered legs.

"Yeah," Luke echoes, grasping my chin between his thumb and forefinger, bringing my gaze up to meet his own. His normally icy blue eyes were a shade of grey, dark and stormy like I was used to in moments like these. His jaw was tense, his lips pursed, eyebrows knitted together in thought.

I prepare myself for the normal slew of intoxicating, inappropriate words to fall from his pink lips, but they remain shut. This isn't a typical night with Luke. The emotion on his face was one I hadn't seen before- I couldn't pinpoint it.

He suddenly releases my chin, stepping back from between my legs and slow-steps over to the dresser, setting down my empty glass with a small clink as it met the hardwood.

"Luke?" I mumble curiously, my brows furrowed. Why weren't we naked by now? There's always a routine, Luke's a routine guy- he knows what he wants and that's why our arrangement worked so well.

He huffs out a frustrated breath. His fingers toyed with something on top of the dresser that I couldn't see from where I was sat, but my heart rattled against my chest as the anxiety began to seep in. Was he going to end this?

"You were on a date," Luke states, not bothering to look in my direction. His focus remained on the unknown object his long fingers fiddled with.

"Yeah," I reply flatly, "First in months."

His eyes meet mine. "Oh?"

I wasn't sure how to reply, seeing his eyes soften was something so rare for a guy like Luke. His previously furrowed brows had slowly returned to normal, but his jaw remained firm. He seemed almost surprised at my words.

"Mhm," I hum, fingers fiddling with that damn rip on my left thigh again, "Dunno why you seem surprised- given you're the reason why they never go anywhere." I hadn't quite meant to say the last part aloud, but the bourbon coursing through me blurred the lines between what should and shouldn't be said.

Luke's shoulders tense, the muscles in his arms popping underneath his fitted black shirt. "Excuse me?"

"Nothing, sorry." I blurt quickly, brushing my parted bangs from my eyes and shaking my head. Embarrassment flooded my pale, freckled cheeks- though I could barely distinguish that warmth from the heat radiating my entire body from the alcohol.

A small clink sound cuts through the daunting silence, whatever Luke had been toying with now forgotten after my little comment. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Um," I hesitate, "I don't- look, just forget what I said."

"No, no," he mutters dryly, "I'd love to hear all about me being the cause of your piss-poor dating life."

"I didn't mean it like that-"

"C'mon Avery, I'm waiting."

"You just," I blow a small, frustrated huff, racking my brain in hopes to find better words to use, ones that would make him less angry, "Everytime I end up on a date, which isn't often, you're always-"

"I'm always what, hm?"

"Needy."

"Needy?" Luke scoffs, confused brows furrowed and eyes narrowed in my direction, "You think I'm fuckin' needy?"

"Not like that, ugh- Luke-"

"No, no," he chuckles, leaning his arm against the dresser as a mocking smile quirks at his lips, "Tell me all about how fucking needy I am."

The rapid heart palpitations bursting in my chest had my throat nearly closing, like I'm choking on my own words and they're killing me slowly from the inside out. My mouth felt dry.

"Tell me." his tone drops, raspy and low, nearly a fucking growl. This wasn't a side of Luke I had interacted with often, it typically resulted in unwanted results. He was an angry man, sure, but being the person to make him that way didn't end well for me.

"Luke, please," I mutter hoarsely, "I wasn't trying to upset you, I swear. N-needy wasn't the right word, okay? I'm sorry- it's the bourbon."

He tugs his lip ring between his teeth, not bothering to remove his harsh stare. The silent seconds slowly ticked by as I grew even more uncomfortable. Silence from Luke was the worst part. Either he'd let it go, or I'd end up being dragged out of his apartment by my hair again.

"You're right," he says after a few moments, returning to his full height, "You're not thinking clearly, look at you. A drunken mess."

Shame floods my features, shoulders slumping. Yeah, I had a feeling it might go a bit like this. I cringe slightly at the thought of what was to come, face contorted into a small wince. I really didn't feel like icing my scalp this evening.

As I part my lips to begin a string of apologies, a small laugh erupts from Luke. "Even if you're a mess, you're not wrong. I do interrupt your dates quite often, don't I?"

Nervously, I nod.

"Yeah, I know," he blows out a small breath, "It's like I've got some sixth sense, and this wave of hunger just washes over me- I always want a taste of you."

"Anyways," Luke trails off, "Maybe I should just- I dunno, let you go. Don't wanna be another interruption." he solemnly stares at the ground, kicking at absolutely nothing with the toe of his dress shoe.

Even though his words sound genuine, I know his intentions are far from it. Luke Hemmings, master manipulator. Gaslighting everyone around him into pitying him- into pleasing him, just so things go his way.

I should agree- I should leave, put my Docs back on and book it out of his luxury suite. I know better, I know I don't need to be here, a dumb little puddle in Luke's hands.

"Maybe I," I breathe out, swallowing my nerves, "Maybe I can stay- I mean, you've already gone through the trouble of bringing me here.."

His grey, lust clouded eyes seem to brighten at my words, the blonde perking up instantly, the previous glum expression wiped from his face within seconds. "Really?" the hopeful tone lacing his words seems anything but authentic, yet I ignore it.

"Yeah, I'll stay."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I wasn't sure what to do next, choosing to remain seated. If I were to stand, there was no telling if my knees would give out beneath me and send me tumbling onto Luke's hardwood bedroom floor.

"C'mere," he mutters softly, beckoning me to him with a single ringed finger.

Hesitantly, I do, managing to wrangle my intoxicated limbs into not betraying me. Steadying myself, I step over to him slowly.

Luke's fingers are quick to slot themselves into my belt loops, tugging my body closer to his, my corset-style top scratching against his thin black t-shirt.

"Y'look so pretty tonight, baby," he hums, eyes fixated on the small amount of cleavage spilling from my top, "Y'never wear shit like this for me, though."

"Uh- I-I didn't know you wanted me to." Luke tsks at my stuttered reply, tongue tracing along his bottom lip, not bothering to break eye contact with my chest.

"Course I do, baby," he sucks in a short breath, removing one of his hands from my jeans to yank down one of my straps, exposing one of my breasts. "Always so beautiful for me, hm?"

My eyes flutter shut, a small hum falling from my lips. His warm fingers traced along my collarbone ever so slowly, fingertips ghosting over my exposed skin. Goosebumps riddled my chest and arms, a slight shiver running through my body.

"You make it so hard for me to take things slow," Luke rasps, his fingers dropping below my breast and along the boning of my top. "Wanna fuck you on my dresser."

I peer an eye open, meeting Luke's hungry gaze. "W-what?"

A chuckle tumbles from his lips. "What, sweetheart? I mean, if you'd rather me fuck you on the bed, I'd be more than happy-"

"Dresser's fine," I quickly blurt, nearly breathless. Suddenly my clothes felt too tight and the wetness growing between my thighs was much more apparent.

"Good girl," he grins, releasing his grip on me. My body felt cold from the lack of his touch, but I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth in anticipation.

We'd done every position you could think of in the last three years. Hell, he'd even fucked me against the wall-to-ceiling windows of his living room, overlooking the bustling city skyline below.

But for some reason, the dresser hadn't been one of them. It wasn't awkwardly sized or anything, in fact the surface reached Luke's hips perfectly, like it was made for such an intimate act.

The both of us waste no time peeling the useless clothes from our bodies, though in true Luke fashion, he hadn't removed the skin tight black briefs holding back his growing erection.

Naked and coated in goosebumps, even though I was far from cold, I swallowed the small lump forming in my throat. I wasn't the type to get nervous in front of Luke anymore, I'd surpassed that ages ago. I was unsure why my nervousness was rearing it's ugly head but the bourbon in my body forced it back down.

"Mm," he hums yet again, eyes trailing over my naked frame, "C'mere, wanna taste you."

Calloused hands are gripping my hips before I have a second to blink, plucking me from my feet and setting me rather undelicately on the cluttered surface of his dresser. He shoved the various objects aside haphazardly, not caring about the few that he sent crashing to the wooden floor.

A small squeal leaves my lips at the sudden neediness radiating from him, growls leaving his own mouth as he parted my legs, exposing myself to him. "Fuckin' hell, Ave," he groans out, tossing his head back. His adams apple bobbed quickly.

"Touch me, please," I beg softly, leaning my head back against the smooth surface of his bedroom wall. "Want you."

"Always a good girl for me, aren't you?" he mumbles aloud, ducking down onto his knees, his face eye level with my core. "So fuckin' pretty,"

His warms fingers elicit a gasp of surprise from me as they trail up my wetness, watching as Luke hungrily gnaws on his lower lip. "So fuckin' wet, too, god damn."

I stifle a moan as his fingers slide inside of me. "C'mon, pretty girl, wanna hear you."

"Fuck," is all I can muster up, eyes falling shut. His forefinger and middle finger begin steady movements, pumping in and out of my slick heat. "Want- want you."

"Don't be so greedy, baby," he tsks at me, I can practically hear the signature smirk on his face just from his words. "You'll get my cock when I give it to you."

I can feel his warm breath fanning against my skin, lips softly nipping at my pale thighs. His kisses grow closer to where his fingers continued to work their magic, curling and pumping in a perfect rhythm.

My hips buck excitedly when his lips press gently to my clit, tongue lapping against the sensitive spot. I couldn't be bothered to stifle any more moans, the soft sounds falling from my lips without a second thought.

"So sweet," he mumbles against me. My hands were bored, tired of being by my sides, opting to tangle them in the blonde's hair instead. Touching Luke like this didn't always elicit good results, by judging by his current mood I figured I'd be alright this time.

"Please," I whine gently, tugging at the strands, "Want you inside, please."

"God," he groans, a bit angrier this time as he removes his mouth from my clit, fingers halting their movements. "You're so fucking needy tonight, hm? Won't even let me enjoy the taste of you without you fuckin' begging for something else."

I swallow thickly, "M'sorry- I just-"

"Shut up," he scoffs, removing his fingers, thrusting them against my lips, "Shut up and suck."

I obediently part my lips for Luke's glistening fingers, wrapping them around the digits. In apology, well Luke's type of apology, I swirled my tongue around the rings coating his fingers. A soft growl fell from his mouth.

He knew what I was doing.

"What a little slut, hm?" he hums out, forcefully removing his clean fingers from my mouth, leaving my lips parted in confusion. "Tryin' to make it up to me, hm? You think sucking on my fingers like that makes up for you being a greedy little slut, yeah?"

"I-"

"Shut up."

I clasp my lips shut immediately, not wanting to further agitate him. Luke returns to his full height, fingers quickly fidgeting with the front of his boxers to pull his cock through the opening.

"I wouldn't even entertain the idea of fucking you if I hadn't been missing your sweet cunt so bad," Luke says dryly, pumping his length. I hadn't moved, my legs still raised from our previous activity. "Don't know what fuckin' greedy little attitude you've picked up but I don't like it very much."

His hands clasp underneath my knees, pulling my body closer to the edge of the dresser. I shift with him, steadying myself on my palms, my back no longer against the wall.

He aligns with my entrance, and despite earlier warnings to not speak, a small "wait" falls from my mouth.

Luke's annoyed, lustfully cloudy eyes meet mine, lips turned downward into somesort of scowl. "What?"

"You're- you're not gonna-,"

"Gonna what?" he follows my gaze to his bare cock, "Oh, you wanted me to wear a condom? Tough shit, Harper. M'gonna come inside of you."

I choke back a moan at his bold words. Each time we had sex, it varied whether he'd use a condom or not. I found out very quickly I was in no position to make requests. I'd swing by the health department every few weeks for a test, just in case.

Luke spits into the palm of his hand, running it along his length, preparing himself. He wastes no time pressing the tip against me, snapping his hips forward until he's completely inside.

I wince, just a tad. Three years of sleeping with him and I still hadn't gotten used to how big he was. Not only in length, but girth, the thing's practically a fucking weapon.

Warm hands snake down the sides of my thighs, eventually settling on my hips. A sardonic smile quirks on Luke's lips as he takes in my slight discomfort. "Mm, still too big for you, baby?"

With my bottom lip pulled between my teeth, I nod. "So big."

I'd assumed he'd give me a moment to adjust, seeing as how we hadn't had sex in nearly two weeks. Instead, with that same little smirk, he'd pulled out fully before slamming back inside.

"Fuck-" I choke out, thighs clenching against his sides. "You fuckin-"

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Luke asks, grip tightening on my hips, surely I'd have bruises forming before I'd even leave tonight. "You wanted my cock, yeah? Fucking take it, then, stop fucking complaining."

"Yes, sir," with the pain of the slight stretch slowly fading, my head falls back. The sound of his thighs smacking against the bottom of my ass fill the room, and the wetness of every thrust.

"Look at me," Luke growls, his tone raspy and heavy breaths falling from his mouth. "Fucking look at me when I'm fucking you."

I comply, lifting my head to meet his gaze. His jaw is locked, eyes on mine. I wasn't fond of eye contact like this, it made me feel as if I was his prey. Little grunts would fall from his mouth if I tried to look away, or his already tight grip would grow impossibly tighter on my skin.

Pushing the thoughts of the potential bruising aside, I sink my teeth into my bottom lip. With Luke's gaze set on mine, I attempt to slither my own hand down for some much needed relief. I'd been too greedy earlier, washing away any chance of my own orgasm.

Before I can even make contact with my clit, Luke's hand is smacking against my thigh, halting me. My eyes fill with worry and a bit of fear, a deep scowl set on the blonde's face.

"God," he mutters, his thrusts continuing their harsh, deep pace, "Can't believe you're trying to touch yourself. What, my cock isn't enough for you?"

I couldn't form any words, just soft moans of response to his continuous thrusts.

"Answer me."

"Yes- yes it's enough," I splutter, "I just- just wanted to come and-"

"So fucking what? You had your chance. This is what you wanted, is it not?"

"Fucking answer me, Avery."

"Yes!" I cry out, "I-it's what I wanted."

"Good girl," Luke cooes, the hand previously on my thigh trailing up my chest and grasping at the back of my neck. I could feel his cold rings against my skin, his fingers locked tightly on either side.

"You may not deserve it, baby, but I wanna feel you come. Love when you clench around me." His fingers tighten against the sides of my neck, straining my already ragged, uneven breaths.

Okay, new kink unlocked.

Luke's other hand released it's iron grip from my now sore, reddened hip, settling on the back of my thigh with his thumb perched right above my most sensitive spot.

"S'gonna feel so good when you come, baby," he moans out, referring to the tightened grip around my neck, "Gonna feel like you're floating."

The second his thumb meets my clit, I'm practically a mess. The combination of his deep groans and deep thrusts already had my stomach in knots, small cries falling from my mouth at the simplest little circles his thumb traced on me.

"That's it, baby, doin' so good," he praises, eyes falling between our bodies, watching as he continues his quick thrusts. "Wanna watch you fall apart for me."

His hand my neck felt normal now, the pressure against the sides of my neck made my already dizzying head feel even fuzzier. I felt ten times more intoxicated than I was, the funny floating feeling he'd mentioned unfolding before my eyes.

It was a pleasurable bliss, one I couldn't put into words. I felt like my body wasn't my own, my head drowning in waves of pleasure.

"You feel it, don't you?" I manage to lock Luke's eyes, a crooked smirk on his lips, "Fuckin' love seein' you like this."

The pressure of his thumb increased, circling faster against my clit to bring my climax closer. From the slight sloppiness of his hips, I could tell he was holding himself back to let me finish first. That didn't happen often- but he's the type to enjoy when I finish before he does.

I think it's an ego thing.

The familiar sensation bubbled in my lower stomach, my skin prickling with goosebumps in excitement. The incoming wave I felt pulsating through my body was bigger than I'd ever felt, this would be the orgasm of all orgasms.

Quick, loud thuds echoed the room, coming from the wooden dresser beneath me banging against the bedroom wall. Fuck, I hope we don't break anything-

"Come on, baby," he urges, quickly rubbing his head against his bare shoulder to remove the small beads of sweat forming on his forehead. The muscles in his neck strained as he focused on my incoming release. "Wanna fill you up so bad- y'gotta come for me."

The combination of his fingers around my neck and the harsh circles against my clit had me crying out, moaning louder than I ever had before, my body shaking against the dresser. My thighs instinctively clenched as I finished, and so did my core.

"Yeah, that's it," Luke soothes, carelessly thrusting his hips into mine before he's groaning out, his head tossed back with stuttering hips. "Fuck." I barely felt him release inside me, too stuck in my own head from the haze of my orgasm.

Shakily, Luke releases his grip on me, stepping back on unsure feet. His chest heaved with huffs and ragged breaths, trying to regain his composure.

I'd stayed perched on the dresser, not bothering to feel shameful about my exposed position. I wasn't sure if I could even move in this moment, my thighs shook just from looking at them.

Luke's quick to recover, tucking his softening cock back into the confinement of his briefs. He's tugging on his shirt before I get the chance to take a full breath.

"C'mere," he says, breaking me out of my head. Arms clasp behind my back and thighs, picking me up from my stilled position. He carried me the few steps towards his bed, placing me on the edge. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I rasp out, blinking rapidly, "Yeah- just, lightheaded."

He chuckles slightly, gathering my clothes scattered amongst his floor and placing them beside me. "Did you like it? The choking thing."

I reach for mg underwear, my weary hands slowly tugging them up my thighs, stopping before they were fully on. "Yeah, I think so."

"Go clean up, I'll grab you a water."

I nod, grabbing my remaining clothes and hesitantly standing on my feet. My limbs shook with every step I'd taken, eventually making it to Luke's connected bathroom.

I quickly do my business, tugging my jeans on had been quite the battle. Once I felt better about my appearance, even wiping some of the smudged mascara from underneath my eyes, I pulled my hair into a half-assed ponytail before exiting back to Luke's room.

Luke's still pantsless when I return, aside from his boxers, clutching a fancy water bottle in one hand while typing on his phone with the other.

The thick smell of sex mixed with Luke's cologne nearly suffocates my nostrils as I approach him, wordlessly taking the bottle and gulping down a few hefty sips.

My intoxication level had definitely lowered, but the slight sway of my body told me I was still far from sober. Luke finishes his text, or whatever he'd been doing, tossing his phone onto his neatly made bed.

"Hey," he says after a moment, "do you need a ride home?"

"No, I'm okay," I reply, screwing the cap back onto the water bottle. "My roommate's on this side of town, he'll take me home."

"Okay." Luke replies curtly, tightening his jaw.

Wanting to avoid the awkward aftermath, I nod to him before pushing past, heading towards the elevator. I pulled my coat on and purse, typing a quick text to Calum that I did indeed need a ride.

CAL-PAL:
of course i can pick you up

CAL-PAL:
where are you at? the brickyard, right?

HARPER:
no

HARPER:
i'm at the highland apartment building

CAL-PAL:
oh shit

CAL-PAL:
your date got that MONEY MONEY

HARPER:
shut up

HARPER:
i'll be in the lobby. luv u

CAL-PAL:
i'll be there in 10 <3

"Hey, Avery?"

I peer up from my phone, quickly locking it and shoving it into my purse. Luke stood in front of me, slightly awkwardly posed, my Docs in his hands.

"Y'forgot these," he mutters, thrusting them towards me. I smile softly, taking them and shoving my feet into them.

"Thanks," I clear my throat, zipping my jacket up. He shifts his weight between his feet, fingers toying with his metallic lip ring. "Well, he's on his way, so.."

"Um," Luke pipes up, "You know, uh, you're the only one I don't wear a condom with."

My brow quirks slightly, as I attempt to hide the grimace on my face. "Oh?" he nods, "Still doesn't mean you can't give me anything, Luke. Don't worry, I get tested. Don't need one of your whores giving me something."

A look of shock and confusion falls over him. "I-I don't-" he stops himself, shaking his head, "Whatever, you're not special."

"Yeah, I'll remember that next time you're begging me to come over."

I don't bother sticking around for a reply, instead jamming the elevator button, the doors opening faster than I expected. Just as the doors begin to shut, I happen to catch the slightest glance of Luke, adorning something I hadn't seen before.

A frown.

----------------------------------------------------------------

4,825 and some odd words later

this is probably the longest chapter i've ever written- ever.

i hope the smut was good y'all, i spent all day on it lmao

luke's a bit bipolar, idk i've got big plans for hemmo and avery

also cheers to avery for sticking up after luke's little condom comment

please let me know your thoughts and criticism!

have a wonderful weekend, i'll have updates on both books either monday or tuesday<3

love you

ava<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 596 22
❝ how old are you? ❞ ❝ 24. ❞ ❝ and you're in the FBI? ❞ ❝ i'm kind of a genius. ❞ - - - © laaurenirwin 2014
76 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
54 0 15
" 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝒾 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎"
169K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...