Barbadiyan

By palak__t

He was there beside her; yet she was far away from him, alone with her outraged love and her ruined life. Ma... More

Character Sketch
Bela Kapoor
Hot stuff meets Bella
Mahir Sehgal
Na Bataya, Na Chupaya
The Flame and The Moth
Broken Trust
Situation worsens
Vulnerability
New turn of Events.
Blossoming Love
Stirring Heart
You Belong with Me!
Raaz Aakhein teri
Her Past
The Date♡
Jealousy
His Queen ♛
His Confession ♡
Meeting the In- Laws!
Love is in the Air ♡
Night of Passion ♡
Night of Celebration!
Author's Note
Letter of Pain
Thirst of Power
A Shocking Revelation
The Evil duo
Khone ka dar
The Mastermind
Lambi Judaiyan
Court of Justice!
Win or Lose?
Tum se hi
The Final Showdown
Tere sang Pyar...!
Night of Intoxication♡
Colours of Love ♡
Aabad dil ♡
Special Note♡
New Story Announcement

Haldi♡

211 35 22
By palak__t

Mahir was in the room changing his kurta. He was fuming in anger. All these revelations, his family in danger and the helplessness in Bela's eyes was affecting him to the core.

That's when he heard the noise of the door opening. He turns to look at the person and his anger increases.

Mahir - What the hell are you doing in my room Vishaka??

Vishaka - Ohh come on Mahir we are going to get married.. Is that the way you talk to your future wife.. (She says seductively tracing her finger on the robe)

Mahir immediately holds her throat.

Mahir - Don't you dare.. Meri Sona ke siwaye mujhe hath lagane ka haq kisi ko nahi..

Vishaka - Le.. Leave me.. (She says choking)

Mahir - Yaad rakhna Mahir Sehgal.. Ye naam tum dono Bhai beheno ko humesha satayega..

Tear escaped from Vishaka's eyes.

Bela - Mahirji.. (Suddenly Bela entered and touched his shoulder).. Ruk jaiye....

He says and suddenly the anger built within him eases. He leaves his hold on Vishaka's neck.

Vishaka coughs vigorously.

Vishaka - I won't spare you...

Mahir - Ohh really..? What will you do kill my Family members.. ? Guess what Witch.. The moment you hurt my family member.. I will kill all of you.. And I will make sure that your death is ten times more painful..

Mahir looked dangerous.. Very dangerous... It scared Vishaka to the core.

Vishaka - Whate.. Whatever... Anyways you will be mine go get ready babe.. (She says and leaves wiping the sweat dripping from her forehead)

Bela - Ye kya tha Mahirji..?

Mahir - Main uski jaan le lunga Bela..

Bela - Aur usse kya hoga? Bas ek ghinone insaan ka khoon aapki hathon par aayega.. Uski saaza maut nahi hein Mahirji.. Maut bohot aasan saza hein.. Pal bhar main sara dard mita deti hein.. Saza aur gham toh iss zindagi main hein.. Salakhon ke piche unn andheron main ghutan bhari zindagi inki saza hogi..

Mahir - Par kaise Bela.. Kaise..?? Humare pass abhi koi raasta nahi..

Bela - Rasta hum khud dhundh lenge Mahirji.Bas humein Shanti se kam lena hoga... (She says cupping his face)

Mahir suddenly looks at her. In all this anger and drama he had not noticed clearly her Haldi outfit. Her floral Jewelries radiating a fragrance and her hair left open spreading the aroma of it's own. Her beautiful lehenga and her doe like eyes.

He slowly caressed her cheek and she closes her eyes feeling his gentle touch. His touch was her solace.

Mahir - You look beautiful Bella..

Bela - Khubsurati mujhmein nahi aapki aakhon main hein.. Aapke nazariye main..

Mahir - Nahi Bela.. Khubsurati tum mein hein.. Surat se bhi aur Sirat se bhi.. (He smiled and kissed on her lips)

Bela - Haldi ka waqt hone wala hein Mahirji.. (She says gloomily breaking the kiss)

Mahir - Bela tumhe haldi sirf mere naam ki lagegi.. Sirf meri.. Aur mujhe sirf aur sirf tumhare naam ki... (He says pulling her closer)

Bela - Mahirji.. Ye sab natak hein.. aap..
Mahir - Shh.. Natak ho ya sach.. Humare bich koi aur nahi aa sakta.. Humpar ek dusre ke siwa kisi ka rang nahi chad sakta..

Bela - Itni jealousy..? (She says with a soft smile)

Mahir - Jalane ka pura haq hein mera.. (He says turning her around and whispering in her ear)

Bela - Everybody is waiting for us..

Mahir - We will leave..soon.. (He said and slowly started dropping wet kisses on the crook on her neck, Bela closed her eyes feeling his touch. He lightly bit her and Bela dig her teeth on her lower lips suppressing her voice. He sucked on the same spot and now Bela knew that he had marked her)

Mahir - Abb chale.. (He says slightly smirking teasing her)..

Bela - Itni jaldi bhi kya hein...? (She says switching their positions. Now Mahir was in between the wall and her. She slowly traced her finger on his cheek and kissed on the crook of his neck just like how he had done. She bits on a spot as Mahir's hold on her waist tightens.She sucks on the spot as Mahir's breathe hitches too)

Bela - Abb chal sakte hein.. (She smirks and starts leaving)

Mahir - She will be the death of me..!

***
Bela comes down and the music starts playing louder. Rocky was already seated as Ruhi went near Bela.

Ruhi - Itni der kyun lagayi?

Bela - Tumhe batana zaruri hein..?

Ruhi - Tameez se baat karo..

Bela - Accha bhul gayi tumhare Boss ne kis tarah tumhara gala pakda tha.. Isiliye behtar hoga ki tum mujhse na hi baat karo..

Ruhi - Tumhe yahan kya hua..? (She says pointing towards her neck and Bela's face became red remembering the moment)

Bela - Machar ne kata hein.. Tumse kya..

Ruhi - Aacha thik hein jaa rahi hu..

Pratha slightly smiles as she hears the conversation.

Ruhi - Rocky tumhe haldi main lagau ..?

Mahir comes downstairs and Rocky sees him and smirks.

Rocky - Arey nahi Bilkul nahi.. Pehela haq toh sirf aur sirf ek shaks ka banta hein.. Aur woh hein mera bhai Mahir..

Mahir holds his fist giving a dangerous smile.

Mahir - Sure Rocky..

Mahir goes near Rocky and takes the Haldi . Rocky smirks while Mahir smears the entire haldi vigorously on his face.

Rocky - What the hell Mahir.. (He says getting up, he couldn't even see clearly)

Ruhi - Rocky..

Rocky - Help me you mad woman..!

Ruhi tries helping Rocky while Mahir holds Bela's hand and gets her to a corner.

Bela - Mahirji.. Kya kar rahe hein..?

Mahir - Shh.. Zyada waqt nahi hein..

Bela - Par aap..?

Mahir - Kaha tha na Haldi toh tumhe bas mere naam ki lagegi.. (He says pointing towards the Haldi bowl in his hand)

Bela - Mahirji haldi dulhe ki jhuti lagti hein..

Mahir - Jante hu..

Bela - Par aapne toh haldi lagayi hi nahi..

Mahir - Koi baat nahi.. Abb laga lete hein.. (He says and dips his fingers in the bowl and applies haldi on his face. Bela just keep looking at him with anticipation. He then moves forward and touches his cheeks with hers.)

Mahir- Lo lag gayi Haldi..

Bela smiles. She takes some jaldi from the bowl and applies it lightly on his nose.

Mahir - Belaa.. (He says cutely and Bela smiles )

Bela - Abb chale..?

Mahir nods.

Rocky had just washed his face.

Rocky - What the hell Mahir..?

Mahir - Tumne hi toh haldi lagane ko kaha tha..

Rocky - Don't try to act oversmart..

Mahir - I don't have to act.. I am already smart.

Rocky rolls his eyes.

Rocky - Where Is Vish di.. Go check Ruhi..
Ruhi goes upstairs.

Rocky - Sanam ye haldi..

Bela - Shayad mere hath se lagayi..

Then he sees Mahir's haldi, he was about to pinpoint when Vishaka comes down.

Vishaka - How dare you Bela..?

Bela - What did I do..?

Vishaka - You locked me didn't you aur music bhi tumne tez kiya taki main niche na aau..

Bela - Why would I do that and Rocky didn't I come down as soon as you called me..

Rocky - Yes she did..

Vishaka - Rocky she is fooling you...

Bela - Bewakoof ko aur bewakoof banana koi badi baat nahi.. Aur bada rang lagana hein inko.. Pehele hi girgit ke tarah rang badalti hei. (She thought in her mind )

Rocky - Di please..

Vishaka - Haldi start karein.. Par tum dono par pehele se haldi kyun hein?

Bela - Galti se lag gayi.. Abb rasam kare ya aur sawal jawab bacha hein aapke..?

Vishaka rolls her eyes and sits on the chair. The ceremony begins. Bela was not liking it at all . Vishaka was trying to make Bela jealous but Bela was rather disgusted than being jealous.

The haldi ceremony comes to end when suddenly Vishaka shout.

Vishaka - Ahhh... (She says rubbing the haldi on her cheek).. Ye jal kyun raha hein..?

Rocky - Vish di.. Aap thik ho..

Vishaka - No stupid..

Rocky - Ruhi help di . . .

Ruhi moves forward to help Vishaka whose face was burning and itching.
Bela frowns and leaves towards her room.

Bela was moving too and fro when the door opened.

Mahir - Kya soch rahi ho.. Ki haldi kisne badli?

Bela - Mahirji..

Mahir - Tum ye soch rahi ho ki Vishaka ko lock tumne kiya aur Music full kar diya.. Par ye haldi wala kaam kisne kiya.. Then aapka jawab aapke samne khada hein.. (He smirks)

Bela - Mahirji.. Aap bhi na..

Mahir - Nahi Bela usse pata hona chhaiye ki mere har ek cheez par sirf aur sirf meri sona ka haq hein..

Bela smiles.

Mahir - Waise Ek baat batao.. Tumne Vish ko band kyu kiya..? Was someone jealous..? (He smirks)

Bela switches position with Mahir.

Bela- Haan.. I was jealous kyun na hu.. Mere hein aap aur aapko main kisi aur ke sath nahi dekh sakti.. Samjhe?

Mahir - Theory thodi weak hein practical main bataogi toh samjh jaunga.. (He says moving closer to her)

Bela - Mahirji.. Aap bhi na..

Mahir - Cute lagti ho.. Jab aese karti ho..

Bela - Kya..?

Mahir - Meri acting..

Bela laughs.

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re.
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Mahir and Bela look into each other eyes, realising each other's proximity. Mahir extend his hand as the music was still humming and nibbling sensuously in their ears.

Bela holds his hand and Mahir turns her around. Her back touching his chest.
They slowly sway with the music as Mahir 's breathe fans over Bela's crook of neck.

His finger slowly tracing over her arms was making her feel euphoric. He slowly drops kisses on the back of her neck and she turns facing him.

She moves forward to kiss him as he slightly pulls her back holding her hair gentle enough to not hurt her. He then drops kisses on her jaw as she closes her eyes feeling his touch.

He then twirls her around and she falls in his arms.

Damn how madly they fell for each other was clearly going in their minds and hearts that beat just for each other.

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Mahir - Abb tum he haldi lagai hein toh usse saaf karna bhi toh mera kaam hein na.. sona.. (He whispers in her ears)

Bela just keeps looking at him and nods. Mahir smiles as he makes her sit in front of the mirror.

He slowly removes the floral jewellery on her head while playing with her long locks which he loved.

He then removes her earrings while looking straight into her eyes. Both of them looking ag each other with love and the heat that was simmering between them.

He then makes her get up and she turns to face him as Mahir slowly touches her waist , he tries removing the waistband tied across her waist but it doesn't untie at the first attempt. He then bends on his knees and tries removing it through his teeth.

A whimper leaves Bela's mouth as his lips touch her waist. The waist band gets opened and Mahir gets up still looking at her with those longing gaze.

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re
Ujli kori preet pyaasat
Rang laga de re

He then lifts her in bridal style.

Bela - Mahirji.. Aap ye..

Mahir - Shh.. (He says touching their foreheads)

He takes her to the bathroom which was filled with rose petals and candles as well as milk to wash off the haldi.
Bela looks at everything and a smile forms on her face as Mahir puts her down.

Bela - This is so beautiful Mahirji..

Mahir- Yes it is.. (He says looking at her)

Bela looks at him and blushes. Mahir slowly guides her into the bathtub as he settles behind her. He drops rose petals on her as she keeps smiling

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

. The fragrance of the flowers and the fragrance of their love both were radiating at the moment.

He then slowly traces a flower petal on her cheek as he continues dropping kisses at the other cheek.
He then puts the milk through the glass on her arms and rubs on the haldi so that it wears off.

Bela then turns looking at him as she slowly unbuttons his kurta. Mahir looks at his innocent dove who looked nervous yet bold.

She finally unbuttons all the buttons as Mahir pulls of the kurta.

The Haldi was smeared off on his chest too. Bela slowly took the glass of milk from Mahir's hand and poured it over his chest.

He lightly groaned as she touched his chest rubbing off the haldi. She kissed on the crook of his neck as he moved his head back being affected by her touch.

Raat banjar si hai
Kaale khanjar si hai
Raat banjar si hai
Kaale khanjar si hai
Tere seene ki lau
Mere andar bhi hai
Tu hawa de ise
To mera tan jale
Jala de re sang jala de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

She was about to rub off the haldi from her cheek when Mahir holds her hand. They get up and Mahir takes her near to the shower.

He moves his hand forward to touch her cheek when Bela opens the shower knob and giggles as Mahir gets wet in the water.

Mahir doesnt move and keeps standing as the water dribbles over him.Mahir splashes water on her too as she sases it back on him but he doesn't come out of the water.

Bela - Kya kar rahe hein Mahirji.. Nikal. Kyu nahi rahe hein..

Mahir pulls Bela closer to him.

Mahir - Jis cheez se tumhare chehre par muskurahat aaye usse karna main kaise chor sakta hu bhala..

Bela smiles.

Mahir - Karli apni man ki puri.. (He says and water droplets passes through both of them amplifying the heat Building between them)

Bela - Man main aur bhi kuch ho toh.. (She whispers in his ear and gentle suck on his earlobe)

Mahir - Toh aapka hukm sar aakhon par..

Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
Bolo main kya karoon
Aise halaat mein
Hoon main teri malang
Tu hi mera nasha
Chadha de re bhang chadha re
Prem ki bhang chadha re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Mahir and bela keep looking at each other, while the water keeps falling on them .Mahir tucks the locks falling on her face behind her ear. He slowly traces his fingers on her cheeks and then on her lips. Bela's grip tightens on his shirt. She keeps looking at him with anticipation. Mahir then kisses Bela passionately. This kiss was bridging all the gaps. Both of them were lost in each other.

He turns her around and kisses on her back, he then pulls the strings of her blouse and it drops on the floor.
Bela turns around, her face red with shyness. He kisses on her neck and then kisses on her belly as Bela control her moan. He then touches one of her bosoms as he sucks on the other.

They further undress each other leaving no apparel between them.

Mahir slowly enters her as she moans in pleasure. Her hand was in his hair while her legs were wrapped around his waist .

For Mahir she was a goddess, who he would cherish forever. Every time with her felt special. He kept dropping kisses as they moved in sync with each other. Finally they came together and Bela rested her cheek on his shoulder.

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re
Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Mahir put the warm water in the bathtub as he slowly picked Bela and put her there to soothe her pain.
Bela softly kisses Mahir and smiles meekly.

Bela - I love you Mahirji..

Mahir - I love you Sona..

Bela - Humein abb niche jana hoga..

Mahir - I know.. (He says cutely like a child)

Bela smiles.

Bela - Main niche jati hoon..

Mahir - Thoda sa mujhe bhi le jao apne sath.. Pura nahi thoda hi khush ho lunga...

Bela - Main khudko tumhare pass chode ja rahi hu aur tum kehte ho ki tumhe le jau..

Mahir smiles. He moves forward to give her a final kiss when they hear a voice.

Ruhi - Whose there..? (She knocked on the door)

Bela /Mahir - Me..! (Both of them say together )

Ruhi - What..!?

Bela /Mahir - Shit!

***
Hey guys!

How was the chapter? 🙈

Did you like Behirs chemistry?

Will Ruhi expose them now?

Stay tuned ;)

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 13.7K 46
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
112K 14.8K 52
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
179K 23.2K 66
a girl of 5-6 years is standing all ready in white gown, tiara on her head and a bouquet in her one hand and holding her father hand in other...... p...
55.9K 8.8K 53
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...