𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃, chris s...

By NUTONMYDRACO

▌ 愚か者の金 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ❛ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 ❜ ࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃 ✩ ❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 �... More

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃.
001.
002.
003.
004.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
life update
031.

005.

6.5K 141 860
By NUTONMYDRACO

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋?" river mckinley asks chris as the two, along with matt and chris, eat lunch at the cafeteria table. chris sighs, "what about her?" river rolls his eyes, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows at the nonchalant boy. "went to school with her, didn't you?"

"uh-huh. . . and?"

"are you guys like, going out?"

something about river's question truly made chris think about an answer carefully. it's not that he doesn't want river to court bianca. . . he's just looking out for a girl he doesn't even know much about.

"yeah, chris, are you guys dating?" nick asks mockingly, with a playful smile on his face, fighting his fits of giggles. chris gives the boy a deadpan look, knowing exactly what nick was trying to do.

"uh, yeah, we're going out," he admits, lying through his teeth as he puts his hands in his jacket pocket to cross his fingers. the table then becomes quiet as they all let their jaw drop and eyes widen. "REALLY?" nick yells, causing eyes to divert to them, including the girl they're talking about at this very moment. matt hits nick in the arm, shutting him up before glancing at chris again. clearing his throat, he asks, "this isn't about. . . getting back at amyra, is it?"

just in time, the girl who chris loved with his whole heart walks in the cafeteria with her friends, smiling and laughing while she carries some of her textbooks in her arms. she glances at chris, flashing him a smile to which chris doesn't return, instead he gives her a blank stare. it's bad enough that he sees her in his dreams to haunt him, seeing her around the corridors of this school isn't making things any better for him.

"no, this isn't about her. i'm over her, bruh." matt squints his eyes at his brother, not convinced at all by his statement. nevertheless, he nods and doesn't ask anymore questions, to which chris is beyond grateful for. nick and river, however, continue with their interrogation.

"wait, was that who you were with last night?"

"what did you guys do?"

"are you sure she likes you?"

all these never-ending questions seem to overwhelm chris, causing him to grumble under his breath whilst standing up to leave the cafeteria and go elsewhere. his figure catches bianca's attention as he walks past her - she could tell he was upset by something from the frown displayed on his face. she contemplates whether he should pry into his business and ask how he is or ignore him and let the bystander effect take over.

clearing her throat, she stands up while leaving her stuff with her friends, "um, i'm gonna use the washroom. i'll be back." she didn't give the three girls a chance to comment as she turns around to walk out of the cafeteria to find the boy. to her left, there she spots his silhouette as he walks slowly to god knows where. she jobs slightly to him, calling his name until he turns around to wait for her once more.

"chris!"

the boy stops walking, turning around slowly to blankly look at bianca. "chris! hey," bianca greets him, "are you okay? you seemed upset. . . i know we're not besties or anything but i just. . . yeah."

as chris was about to respond, he then diverts his eyes past bianca to look at someone else. immediately, he grabs bianca by her hand to drag her to the nearest door to exit the building, making sure to interlock their fingers as he glances back every few seconds. bianca's brows furrow in confusion, "uh, dude? you're dragging me, just so you know."

"my bad, i just had to get out of there," he tells her while letting go of her hand. bianca crosses her arms, chuckles lightly, "you saw your ex, didn't you? amyra?" chris frowns deeply, looking to the side whilst shaking his head and scoffing, "listen, bianca, we're not friends-or besties-you're my tutor and i'm someone you have to teach. don't ask me about my private life because i don't ask about yours nor do i care. whatever you heard about me and amyra, it's bullshit. mind your own business next time, will you?" the boy walks away, not giving the girl a chance to speak or even apologize.

bianca runs her hands through her hair before placing them on either side of her face. "stupid, stupid, stupid," she mutters to herself whilst watching his figure become smaller and smaller as he walks in the school parking lot.

all this just because i decided to ask him if he was okay, she thinks to herself. shaking her head, she enters the school to find the nearest bathroom to collect herself in. once she has entered, she is met with the girl herself, amyra vu. bianca flashes her a slight smile as she stands over the sink beside amyra, who is looking at her through the mirror as she washes her hands.

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐇 ᵃˢ . . .
AMYRA VU

after amyra has shut the tap so the stream of water stops pouring, she fixes her posture so she's standing upright as she remains her eyes at bianca through the mirror. bianca is uncomfortable by the stare, though she doesn't show her discomfort. amyra clears her throat, "you're the new girl, right?" bianca nods, not speaking still. "i saw you with chris not too long ago. . . i know it's none of my business but are you guys like, together?"

"um-"

"it's not that i care," amyra interrupts her while laughing slightly, "i'm just curious."

at this moment, bianca really thinks it through. she knows amyra has already seen them both holding hands, therefore there's no point of lying - she knows amyra is testing her to see what she would say. i mean, what could go wrong with lying a little?

"um, yeah, i mean, we're not together together, we're just. . . together."

"oh," amyra says, her smile fading a little, "i'm happy. . . for you two."

"thanks. . . uh, it was nice meeting you."

"yeah," amyra smiles softly, "it was nice meeting you too." with that, she exits the bathroom whilst bianca stays behind, burying her face into her hands as she groans out of regret and frustration. i fucked up. . . i fucked up real bad, she tells herself.

now, how does one break the news to the other that she lied about dating him after he lashed out on her for prying into his business?

"so, you really are dating bianca, huh? everyone's been talking about it."

chris' immediately looks up from his phone and glance at river with widened eyes, "what?" river furrows his eyebrows, caught offguard by his reaction. usually, chris wouldn't care if there were rumors spreading about him and a girl he was seen with but this one, it's as if he was concerned about it spreading more like the plague.

"i heard one of amyra's friends talking about it when i was walking to class. rumor has it, amyra confronted bianca about you two and new girl told her you guys were together."

what the fuck? chris thinks to himself. when he told his best friend and brothers he was going out with bianca, he didn't think that lie would be spread from the girl as well. chris diverts his gaze to bianca on the other side of the room; her side profile is truly a beauty. he watches how she would frequently lift her head up to look at the things mr. tucker writes on the board and look down at her notebook to copy it. he watches how every time she gets confused, her eyebrows would furrow and a frown would paint itself onto her face.

"dude," river says, slapping the back of chris' head, "you're practically drooling right now."

chris ignores the boy, still keeping his eyes on her as if he's waiting for her to feel it. bianca's head turns to the side where chris is, glancing at him from across the room-her breath hitching as his stare seemed stern and the only thing missing are the smoke coming out of both ears like those cartoon characters when they're mad.

"okay class, you may work on your assignment for the rest of the class. i know half of you won't be doing anything so just do whatever as long as you're quiet," mr. tucker announces before making his way to his seat, putting on his glasses and goes through piles of papers to mark.

chris takes this opportunity to stand up and walk over to bianca, not caring if there's anyone watching his every move. once he's by her desk, he clears his throat causing bianca to look up from her paper and take an airpod out of one ear. "i need to talk you."

"right here?"

"no, come with me outside of the class."

"she's not going to," kendall butts in, making bianca turn her head to tell her to shut up with her eyes.

"yeah, um," she says, swallowing a lump in her throat, "sure." with that, she stands up to go outside with chris. eyes of every student in the class land on them-though, chris ignores them whilst bianca feels insecure from all this attention. she feels as if people are calling her names in their head or judging her only because she's linked to a boy that ever girl seems to want.

"what did you say to amyra?" chris cuts to the chase, not even thinking of starting with a small talk. bianca's taken back by his question, not expecting the word to get out that hastily. "um," she blinks, "n. . . nothing. i told her nothing."

"yeah?"

"yes."

"so why did river just tell me that amyra confronted you? about us, actually."

bianca stares at him blankly, her mouth running dry. "i. . . i panicked, okay! she already saw you drag me out of the school, holding my hand and i knew you were doing that on purpose to get at her so i played along! and i'm so sorry if-"

"be quiet," he tells her, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose out of frustration whilst clenching his jaw, "just. . . just let me think for a sec." bianca sighs, leaning her back against the wall with her arms crossed as she glances at the boy standing in front of her, clearly annoyed.

"okay," he breaks his silence, "this is gonna sound crazy and you don't have to say yes but it's the only solution. . ." he pauses for a second, letting the anticipation build up, which is killing bianca slowly.

"oh, just say it!" she exclaims.

"let's date."

"that's the best thing you could think of? seriously?"

"not actually date, genius."

"still, it sounds stupid."

"okay, what else you got then?" silence fills the air as chris crosses his arms to wait for her response. "exactly, that's i what i thought."

bianca closes her eyes, taking a deep breaths before opening her eyes to stare right at chris'. "fine," she sighs in defeat, "we can pretend to date but there will be rules." chris' face scrunches up in confusion, and bianca thinks he probably views her as a lunatic. nevertheless, he asks her, "what rules?"

"first of all," she starts off, walking from the wall she was leaning from with her hands behind her back and turning around to face chris once more. "we can't fall for each other." chris immediately scoffs at the first rule, already knowing the last thing to ever happen is for him to develop feelings for her.

the girl quirks her brow, "why are you scoffing?"

chris shrugs, "me falling for you is crazy. a bit of a stretch, don't you think?"

"you never know," she shrugs as well. chris rolls his eyes, telling her to go on with her rules to which she does-the boy finds it a bit hilarious that she's serious about the principles she's laying out. "second, only holding hands or arm around me-nothing more."

"okay."

"third, this will go on for only two months. nothing more, nothing less. exactly two months from now, we are 'over'."

"okay," he purses his lips, "we done now?" bianca nods as she watches the boy turn around to go back to class to probably flirt with other girls. the girl stays behind, going back to leaning against the wall as she gathers everything that just happened today-overwhelmed by it all.

for someone who has never had a boyfriend, she can't believe she's about to act like she has one for all of somerville high to see.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ chat with gian! *ੈ✩‧₊˚

hello

this is a filler,
kept it
short and
sweet fr

the plot has
officially
started plotting
😏

night night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 20.2K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...
192K 3.8K 40
❝Your voice is deeper in real life❝ ❝You're so much cuter in real life❝ (🎵) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a relatively unknown singer, 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀, fi...
644K 9.9K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
502K 6.8K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (🎀) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...