How to train your dragon: The...

By DartHiddenWorld

After Zephyr and Nuffink visited the dragons with their parents, Toothless, Lightfury and Nightlights have... More

In the Hidden World
1
2
3
4
5

Prologue

132 1 5
By DartHiddenWorld

Zephyr:

This is Berk. Well, New Berk, actually. Our home. Dad told us stories about Old Berk. About dragons. About his best friend - Toothless.

 I really loved those stories, but then I found grandpa's old book, and thought the stories weren't true. I was scared of dragons, and set traps for them on Snoggletog. But then I met Toothless, Lightfury , Stormfly,  and three Nightlights. Me and my brother Nuffink named them Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner. I realised that Daddy's stories were true. Dragons are amazing, they are our friends! That day I was flying on a dragon for the first time. I can only say one thing: it's amazing! And Toothless brought us a glowing crystal from the Hidden World, and we played with Pouncer, Dart and Ruffrunner, and went fishing with our dragons... I was the best day of my life!

After that Toothless's family have been coming to New Berk sometimes. Dragons grow up very quickly , so Dart, Ruff, and Pouncer aren't babies anymore.  But they aren't gown up dragons either, they are more like in beetween. Dad said that's for defending themselves. There are dragons like Deathgrippers and Deathsongs...

When dragons are on New berk we are mostly playing in the woods, you know, to keep dragons safe, bacause they aren't supposed to be here. Me and Nuffink learned to fly on the dragons. We really liked spending time with them. Especially with Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner. But dragons aren't visiting New Berk very often, it is dangerous for them. At least Mom and Dad say so. I wish they could live on New Berk with us. 

Toothless 's family comes here for a day, we hang out with the dragons, and then they go back to the hidden world. And we have to wait at least two weeks until the next visit. But playing and training with dragons is worth waiting.

Anyway, one time, when me and Nuff were with Dart, Ruff and Pouncer  in the woods, away from the village, Dart smelled something. She growled something to Pouncer and Ruffrunner, put me quickly on her back, and ran somewhere. Ruffrunner and Pouncer with Nuffink followed her. I tried to stop her, but she just continued running. Then, she suddenly stopped, I almost fell off her back. 

Then when I was about to get mad at her, I saw a cave. 

- Dart, do you have any idea what's in that cave?

Dart just smiled, looked at us, and rushed inside. I followed her, and heard Nuffink:

-What do you think is in there, Zeph?

- I don't know, Nuff. Come on, let's find out. 

We stepped in the cave, walked deeper following the Nightlights. There were crystals on the walls of the cave. They were glowing. And then we saw something. There were big crystals and dragons. 

Dart looked at me and smiled happily.

-Is this the hidden world?- asked Nuffink.

Dart nodded.

-There is an entrance to the hidden world on New berk! We've got to tell Mom and Dad!

-Zeph, don't you think we can tell them later? And now explore it by ourselves?

-Actually, that's a great idea, Nuff! Come on!

We mounted our dragons, and entered the hidden world.

-Wow...

- Pouncer, Ruff, Dart do you think you can show us everything here?

They looked at each other, growled happily, then looked at us and Ruffrunner nodded.

Then we continued flying. I was trying to sketch everything we saw in my notebok. I always carried it with me.

We've definetly seen a lot of things. Bioluminisvent crystals, big mushrum-like plants, lakes with tidal-class dragons in them, and then Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner showed us their home. 

- I think we should go home now, it's probably late. And Dad and Mom are probably worried. Can you take us back to the woods, closer to our house? - I asked.

- And we have to tell our parents about the Hidden World. Will we tell them this evening?

- Yeah, I think so. 

When we were back in the forest near our house, Ruff, Pouncer and Dart camouflaged themselves, by flying through their plasma blasts and we walked to our house. Nuffink opened the door and we stepped inside.

-Hi Mom, hi Dad, hi Toothless, hi Light! (that's what Daddy named the Lightfury)

Toothless and Light growled at their kids, who were already visible again.(Their camouflage is temprorary )

Mom and Dad ran towards us and Mom said:

-Where were you? We were so worried! Hiccup and Toothless couldn't find you anywhere!

- And it's getting late. Toothless, Light, Dart, Ruffrunner, and Pouncer and Light still have to get home. You know that. 

-But Mom, Dad, we found an entrance to the hidden world, here, on New Berk!

-Huh? There is an entrance to the hiddden world on New Berk? Why didn't you tell me and Astrid earlier?

- But we found it today, so we are telling you pretty early...

- An entrance to the hidden world on Berk! Can you believe this, Bud? - Daddy asked Toothless.

Toothless jumped, exited about the news and roared happily.

- Shh, nobody has to know that you are in here.

Then we told Mom and Dad, how Dart found the entrance, and I showed my drawings.

- It's amazing that there is another entrance, but it also might be dangerous for dragons. On the other side Toothless, Light, Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner can get back home easily. It's already late.

-But dragons now have a shortcut to New berk, can they come tomorrow? And then we can show you the new entance!  It's on the other side of the island. - I asked.

- OK, Zeph, if they want, they can come tomorrow. But they can't be here too often, we have to keep them a secret, so don't you think they will come here everyday.

- Pouncer, Ruffrunner, Dart, you can come tomorrow! Yay! I will catch some yummy fish for you, Light and Toothless! - Nuffink said.

Then dragons went back home, Nuffink and me went upstairs to our rooms. That night I dreamt about dragons. About our adventures in the hidden world. Adventures with our dragons, with Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner. Like the ones in Daddy's stories. 

December 11, 2022

Hope you enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
133K 872 14
collection of stories .
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
523K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...