Scream

By LoonyLupinBlack3

When a party James and his friends attend ends in murder and they're locked in a house with the killer, how w... More

Scream
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N

A/N

1K 28 2
By LoonyLupinBlack3

Hi all, this is a short story I wrote for a writers workshop and decided to publish on tumblr, ao3, and wattpad. It has heavy themes such as violence, murder, descriptions of death etcetra. If you are not comfortable with any of that, please do not read this. 

I will add warnings at the start of every chapter like I do on tumblr and ao3.

This story is based in James's pov and focuses on Jegulus, which is the ship name for James and Regulus. There will also be Wolfstar and mentions of Dorlene and Marylily.

I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2K 36
"𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩" or (y/n) greyheart was hoping the danger would leave her and h...
4.6M 258K 80
It has been over a year since the murder of his wife, Lily, and James Potter wishes every day that it is simply a nightmare that he will wake up from...
38.1K 1.3K 18
Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. Both of them are missing something in their lives. There is only hope th...
34.4K 871 6
Sirius leaves the black mansion during the night. How does Regulus cope with being abandoned by his brother he is now forbidden to see? ~I don't own...