Marauders Era Imagines

Par DracoIsAFerret

I know, another hyperfocus, another book. Most of these will be Regulus icl but I adore all the others too so... Plus

•info•
♔James Potter♔
♙Peter Pettigrew♙
☾Remus Lupin☽
➵Sirius Black➵
-meeting-
-Talk to Me-

♠Regulus Black♠

58 1 0
Par DracoIsAFerret

Quiet and reserved, Regulus spent most of his days leaning up against a tree beside the black lake, often enjoying a book or scribbling notes in a small notebook, bound in black stained leather. 

He was lacking in the friend department but honestly enjoyed the solitude, only sometimes longing for a friend...

With his family constantly on his back and the pressures of performing well in school, however, he felt he would only become a burden and a tag along. 

He lived a life which was far from ideal, despite being labelled as just another stuck-up, pureblood, rich boy for his perceived privilege. It was honestly quite a traumatic existence. 

He did have someone to fall back on, eventually. A very stubborn person who always stuck by him. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...