MY LOVE , draco malfoy

By weaselpuff

my love, original version ⦗ goblet of fire ⇾ deathly hallows draco malfoy x female! oc cove... More

casting.
contents
PROLOGUE
act one; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
act two; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
act three; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
act four; 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
EPILOGUE

56.

129 1 0
By weaselpuff

bellatrix's vault

Sage woke up the next morning, sweating slightly. It was hot, it was always hot in her opinion. She was awoken by Harry opening the door.

"Sage." he said.

"Harry?" She questioned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Are we leaving yet?" They were planning on going to Bellatrix's vault.

"Soon," he told her. "I don't think I want you coming."

She stared at him. "What because of Dumbledore?" He just nodded. "Harry you know there's a reason I did it."

He sighed. "Yeah, a reason you can't tell me."

"Look Harry, if you hate me so much why did you like to Professor McGonagall?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"That night, that i helped kill Dumbledore. I was stabbed by Bellatrix and you told her I was stabbed because I tried to save Dumbledore," she explained. "You new very well I killed him, yet you didn't say anything."

He shook his head. "I... don't know," he admitted. "I guess I wanted an explanation before getting you in trouble."

"You still haven't got that explanation, and you aren't going to until after this war," she told him. "You still haven't done anything."

"I don't know!" He snapped. "Alright?"

"Alright," she said. "I'm coming with."

"What?"

"I'm going with you to Bellatrix's vault," she said. "You aren't stopping me and Hermione and Ron don't care if I do."

He sighed. "Fine, but cmon Bill made breakfast."

"Did Cho leave yet?" She asked.

He nodded. "She left an hour ago, said she didn't wanna wake you but that she needed to go."

The five of them arrived at Gringotts bank, Sage and Harry were under the invisibility cloak, with Griphook on Harry's back. Hermione and Ron were under polyjuice potion as Bellatrix Lestrange and Dragomir Despard.

Hermione let out a short cough, trying to get the Goblin's attention. She had her arms crossed but the Goblin didn't even glance at her. "I wish to byf my vault." She said.

The goblin kept working. "Identification?" He asked.

Hermione shook her head. "I hardly think that'll be necessary," she said.

The goblin looked up, stunned for a moment. "Madam Lestrange," he said. He turned around to get her key. "I don't like to be kept waiting."

Ron started glancing around. "Harry, what do we do Harry?" He hissed, as he saw a security guard approaching them.

The Goblin came back with another one. "Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" They asked.

Hermione stuck her nose up. "And why should I do that?" She asked.

"It's the bank's rules," he told them. "I'm sure you understand."

Harry started to walk towards the desk, and Sage followed. "I most certainly do not understand!" Hermione snapped.

"I'm afraid I must... insist," he told her.

Harry took his wand out. "Imperio," he said quietly, Sage watched the goblin come under Harry's control.

"Very well Madam Lestrange, if you will follow me," he said, with a smile. They all followed the Goblin into the back room and seated on the cart, which was on rails.

It was like a rollercoaster. Sage had been on one once, when her and her father visited a muggle amusement park. She hated every moment. The stomach dropping, the height. All of it.

That's how she felt in this moment, but for different reasons. Scared they would get caught. Everything flew past them, Harry had taken the cloak off, with no reason to hide anymore. They were deep in the cave.

The goblin was still mesmerized by Harry's use of imperio. "What's happening!" Harry shouted as he realizes Griphook couldn't stop the cart. "Griphook!"

It didn't stop, they all just stared in fear, the cart screeched, sparks flying up from the side. They went under a waterfall, getting soaked in the process. But it stopped, over a large ravine.

It dropped them, they dropped, all of them. Hermione yelled a spell, which stopped them right before the ground. Before they dropped the last few inches.

"Bloody hell," Ron mumbled, as they slowly started to get up.

"Well done, Hermione," Harry said, as he grunted. They watched as the cart road away, above them.

Sage shook her head and turned to face the others. Suddenly the Gringott Goblin gasped. "What the devil are you four doing down here?"

Ron looked at Harry before quickly flicking his wand. "Imperio" he said. Suddenly loud grumbling was heard. "That doesn't sound good." They started approaching the noise, carefully and cautiously.

There was a dragon. "Oh god," Sage mumbled.

"Bloody hell," Ron said, looking over at them. The dragon stood up and looked around, the goblin and Griphook started making noise.

Whatever they were doing worked and it got them across the room, and to Bellatrix's vault. "Lumos," the four of them said, light coming from their wands.

The place was full of different trinkets of all sorts. "Hermione," Harry said.

Hermione nodded. "Accio Horcrux," she said. Nothing happened.

"That type of magic doesn't work in here," Griphook told them.

"Is it in here?" Sage asked, looking around. "Can you feel anything?"

Harry stayed silent for a moment as he looked around. Something fell and started duplicating on the floor. Sage turned around. "Bloody hell!" Ron said quickly.

"Up there!" Harry yelled.

"Everything you touch will multiply!" Griphook yelled.

"Give me the sword!" Harry yelled. Hermione tossed it to him and he caught it. Harry started going up to get the cup. Everything was multiply quickly and filling the room even quicker.

Sage tried to help Harry, but the other three were stuck at the bottom of the large pile. Ron, Hermione, and Sage stood completely still as Harry got covered. They watched to see if he would come out again. He did, he came out.

"Got it!" Harry yelled, falling down the pile. Griphook grabbed the cup. "We had a deal Griphook!"

"The cup for the sword!" Griphook yelled. Harry threw him the sword and the cup was thrown towards Hermione who caught it. "I said I would get you here, I never said anything about getting you out." Griphook left them as the other four teens were trapped with the trinkets still piling and multiplying. They finally escaped, running out.

"Griphook!" Harry yelled.

They had one way to escape, Hermione's insane plan to use the dragon. And that's what they did. They were on their way to Hogsmeade.

A/N:
I didn't have much motivation for this chapter so sorry it's bad. but i decided to skip a lot of it, so the reading wouldn't be boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 437 16
" I didn't ask for any of this! " draco malfoy x fem!oc the goblet of fire © quicksilvrs 2019-24
473K 11.3K 52
𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 | ❝ you don't need a filter to get me to like you. ❞ [ texting/social media au ] [ draco x female oc ] - lowercase intended! (except fo...
506K 13.4K 21
A potions accident leaves Draco Malfoy a toddler, and due Draco being stubborn, Harry Potter is left to take care of him. DISCLAIMER: I do not own a...
224K 8.4K 49
❝You are the most aggravating person that I've ever met in my entire life!❞ ❝Bloody hell! How many times are you gonna say that?❞ In which she aligns...