๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„

By LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š... More

๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

4.4K 224 73
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

( Forgot how fine he was, sheesh )

Its been a couple of days since Samora told me she was gon tell Salem the baby wasn't his.

I been calling her and texting her to see whats up, but she ain't get back to me.

I just hope she told em, cause if not... I will.

That's my baby and ion want another nigga spending time with mama or sleeping with her.

She need to be here with me; her and my baby.

Ion think I'm asking for too much, we not even together but I still want her around me instead of another nigga if that makes sense.

Ion know... I'm probably tripping.

As I was about to get up so I could shower, my phone goes off.

I noticed it was Samora so I quickly answered her call.

"I'm outside," she said to me.

"Aight, I'm coming mama."

Once the line disconnected I made my way to the front door and there she was, belly was getting bigger every single day.

She honestly had this glow about her.

My baby mama looked good.

"You aight?" I helped her inside as I grabbed the few suitcases she had.

She had this pained expression on her face.

"I'm okay," she mumbled as she slowly made her way inside.

I watched as she limped a bit.

This made me gently grab her.

"What happened Samora, you're limping," she looked down as she shook her head.

I placed my hand under her chin and lifted it up so she was facing me.

"What happened mama?"

Out of nowhere she starts crying hysterically.

"He punched me in my ribs, and I'm just in some pain," she sniffled.

My jaw clenched as I thought about all the shit I was going to do to this man once I catch him.

"Its okay, I'll be okay," Samora voiced.

I grabbed her hand and took her to my room.

"Can I see please?" I asked her.

She nodded as she slowly started pulling her shirt over her head, gasping in the process.

"Stop, I got it." I slowly pulled her shirt off and my eyes widened seeing the purple bruises on the left side where her ribs were.

"We need to take you to the doctors, he could've broke your ribs," I explained to her.

"And we gotta check on the baby."

"Has the baby kicked since this happened?" I placed my hand gently on her stomach.

Her breathing calmed down immediately.

"No... you're right. We have to check on the baby."

"I'm sorry; he will never hurt you again. I promise you," our eyes met as I spoke.

I grabbed her body and hugged her as gentle as I could, this abusive shit ends now.

$$$

When we got to the hospital, we noticed Kaylynn was here too. She was holding her belly as she sat in the waiting room.

Fae right by her side, once Mora noticed them she rushed over.

I went to the front desk to check her in.

"Name and what are you here for," the receptionist asked me.

"Actually I'm here on behalf of Samora Graves. She's 6 months pregnant and she got some real bad bruising by her ribs. I'm her child's father and the baby hasn't kicked since this accident happened so we would like to get her checked out. Make sure her and the baby are okay," I voiced.

"Mhn okay," the receptionist gave me a look.

Samora walked away shortly after.

"Hi, Samora Graves, 5/25/2001. I would like to do a wellness check on my baby, a stress test if possible? There hasn't been any moment for a few hours so I'm worried," Samora basically explained what I said.

"Okay, we'll get you checked in... have a seat please."

Just as we sat down, Faith and Kay got up.

I wondered what was wrong.

"Whats going on with Kay mama?" I nudged her.

"She said she was bleeding, spotting... and cramping just want to make sure the baby is okay."

I made a face, sounded like a possible miscarriage.

I hope not, I know she was excited about the baby.

"She'll be okay," Mama mumbled as she grabbed ahold of my hand.

I just looked at her, ion know how to feel about our situation.

Its a lot going on and hard for me to decipher my emotions and feelings towards everything.

I sighed deeply as I turned and looked at her.

"What are we doing Samora?"

"What do you mean?" She looked confused.

"Are we going to try to be in a relationship or do you just want to do this co-parenting thing?"

She sucked in a breath, "I think its best we just co-parent right now. I never pulled the security deposit, so I can still get moved in to that spot."

I nodded my head, "that coo with me."

I wasn't gon stress about it, I couldn't.

"We're gonna be okay right?" Mora looked at me.

"Of course," I can't be mad.

This what she wants so I respect it.

$$$

" Samora Graves!" A nurse called for mama so we both stood up and made our way towards the room.

"Hi, are you comfortable answering questions with him here?" The nurse questioned Samora.

She nodded her head, "yes, he is my child's father."

"It's about the large bruising on your ribs, did he do this?" The nurse questioned and I looked at her in disbelief.

"No, not at all. My ex boyfriend did this," Samora spoke up.

"Oh? Would you like to report this to the proper authorities? We take abuse very seriously," the nurse continued on.

"I'm fine, can we just check on my baby please?" I could tell she was getting irritated by all the questions and concerns but they were valid.

"Relax mama,"

She looked at me but sighed deeply as she sat up onto the bed, she pulled her shirt up and shorts down a little.

I watched as the nurse placed some cold jelly on mama's stomach, she grabbed ahold of my hand and we just waited to see if the nurse caught anything.

Mora was holding my hand really tight, I think she was just as nervous as I was.

"Its gon be okay," I mumbled as I rubbed her knuckles.

"Uhm, I-," the nurse began to speak.

"What, what is it?" Samora questioned her.

"We need to deliver this baby immediately; oxygen is tanking and getting worse by the minute,"

"I need some help in here immediately!" The nurse yelled and a few other nurses and a midwife ran in.

"Looks like cord is wrapped around baby's throat; we need to deliver this baby immediately," the nurses spoke amongst each other.

I stood up and looked down at Samora with tears in her eyes, "its gon be okay," I mumbled.

"Okay mama, I need you to take a deep breath and push!"

Samora nodded her head, doing as she was told.

Tears still coming down her cheeks, her cry was silent but you could tell it was a hurtful cry.

"Thats it, keep on!"

"You got this mama," I coaxed her and she did as she was told pushing again.

"AHHHH," she screamed as she kept pushing and eventually after several minutes, she pushed out the baby.

I frowned up my face seeing the baby was still in the sac, so the nurse punctured it and began unwrapping that umbilical cord from around my babies neck.

There was no sound, it was quiet and the baby was very thin, skin was slowly developing but not completely there yet.

They tried their best to revive the baby... but after several minutes there was no luck.

"I'm so sorry mama," the nurse handed Samora our baby and her eyes widened as she looked down at it.

"Its a girl," the nurse spoke.

Samora broke down in tears as she gently massaged the undeveloped babies back.

I kissed her forehead and held her tight.

I quickly wiped a tear that fell from my eyes as well.

I wasn't the best at showcasing my emotions... but this one hurt.

My first child, gone... just like that.

Samora just cried as she held our baby.

"Our princess is gone," she mumbled.

"Amala Imaan Potts," Samora mumbled.

My eyes widened seeing she incorporated my sisters name in our babies name too.

"Mama loves you baby girl," Mora mumbled lowly but I heard her.

I just sat down next to her and kissed her cheeks and her forehead, "we gon get through this, I promise."

Samora just nodded her head as she placed it on my shoulder.

I ran a finger down my babies back and a few more tears fell.

Damn man...

I'm sorry baby girl.

____________________________
_______________

Yes, I'm back. New book in the words.

Second chance was deleted by wattapad.

Vote & Comment. 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 20.6K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story
1.3M 49.2K 48
"๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง' ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ." - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ‘… ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š’ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ...
210K 6K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
695K 20.4K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...