The Time Traveler Was Forced...

By 0003min

Title: 被迫成为暗卫头子的穿越女 / The Time Traveler Forced to Become the Leader of the Secret Guards Author: 绿绿 Chapters:... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-15
Chapter 16-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-45
Chapter 46-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95-96
Chapter 97-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-125
Chapter 126-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-151
Chapter 152-154
Chapter 155-156
Chapter 159-160
Chapter 161-162
Chapter 163-165
Chapter 166-168
Chapter 169-170
Chapter 171-172
Chapter 173-174
Chapter 175-176
Chapter 177-178
Chapter 179-180
Chapter 181-182
Chapter 183-185
Chapter 186-188
Chapter 189-190
Chapter 191-192
Chapter 193-194
Chapter 195

Chapter 157-158

232 2 0
By 0003min

Chapter 157

Shen Xianlan has always been very clear that the road she chose will not be smooth, but she never thought that someone would die so soon. Her father's words gave her a little confused courage. The next moment, she looked at Shen Xianyu, which was the most powerful and her sister who knew her best, and her voice was so fain. He was fragile and asked, "Second sister, did my grandmother kill me?"

Sure enough.

Hearing this, the Shen family was not surprised and felt even more uncomfortable.

"She committed suicide!"

Shen Xianyu said loudly, and then looked at the people who had always reported the Qin family with sharp eyes, "Shen Xianlan, think about it with your stupid brain, and you will know that something happened in it. With Shen Muxuan, there is no truth that he can't dig out!"

Shen Muxuan: "!!!!

All right.

At this time, I don't care whether Shen Er is big or small.

"And again, do you think you are harmful? Do you think the path you chose is wrong? Answer me!" Shen Xianyu's voice is louder.

"No! I didn't hurt anyone!"

Shen Xianlan replied loudly, "I'm not wrong with the road I chose. Why? Why does this man in the world take it for granted by the imperial examination? It's natural for women to participate in it! This is not fair!"

As a little white flower.

She seldom speaks so loudly.

She has never been as disgusted as she is now. Even when she once went on a hunger strike, her eyes were beautiful.

Grandma is dead, and she must be sad.

It's just that she killed her grandmother, she absolutely doesn't recognize it!

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

Shen Xianyu stepped forward and patted her on the shoulder, "Very good. If you encounter such things in the future, just ask yourself this. I think you should know what to do next?"

"Uh-huh!"

Shen Xianlan nodded hard.

"Let's go!"

Shen Xianyu said, "Dad, eldest brother, third sister, let's go to the Qin family!"

Shen Tingsong and Shen Muxuan nodded, and they would not let people buckle the womb on their daughter's head. Besides, this matter has been decided earlier this morning, and that's definitely not something that their mother-in-law can stop suicide.

As soon as he walked out of Qingsong Hall, Su Xi rushed over.

The forehead was densely covered with sweat, his red face and panting appearance made him look beautiful and delicious. He looked at Shen Xianlan worriedly, "Is it okay?"

"It's okay!"

Shen Xianlan, who had recovered, shook her head and asked Su Xiu, "You should also know, right?" Do I plan to rely on the imperial examination?"

"Uh-huh!"

Su Xiu nodded, and then said with an encouraging face, "You are so smart and talented that you may be able to do well in the exam. Come on!"

Shen family: "!!!"

They just worried that Su Xiu would come to retire.

The result.

They really agree, but they don't understand it, especially Mrs. Shen. Couldn't she go out for a long time, so she has different from those normal people outside?

All right.

Anyway, this is a good thing for the three girls.

"I heard about the Qin family. Don't think too much. It has nothing to do with you." Su Xiuqi began to comfort Shen Xianlan before he gasped. Then, he accidentally sprained his ankle. Fortunately, Shen Muxuan quickly held him. At the same time, Shen Xianyu had an extra note in the palm of his hand.

"Is it okay?"

Shen Xianlan asked.

"It's okay!"

Su Xiu smiled shyly.

Shen family: "..."

Su Xiu's body is a little weak!

No!

The next moment, they thought that Su Xiu was this year's Tanhualang, the champion of Daliang, the list, which one is not both civil and military?

So, Su Xiu is pretending!

Suddenly, I thought of the previous proposal of the second girl.

Forget it.

At the beginning, the third girl herself said it was romantic.

Shen Muxuan: "..."

He shouldn't have helped him just now, so that he fell down and became more pitiful.

"I'm going to Qin Mansion!" Shen Xianlan said to Su Xiu. At least at this moment, she really felt that Su Xiu was the best man she had ever seen, her favorite and knew her best. At this time, she was so moved. Except for her second sister, her father and eldest brother did not support her without any hesitation. He was really great. She gave birth to a It's a good idea to live with him all his life.

"I'll be with you!"

"Okay!"

Shen Tingsong, Shen Muxuan, Shen Xianyu: "..."

Should they disappear?

On the carriage in Qinfu, Shen Xianyu opened the note in his hand. His smiling face was cold at this time, "Brother, you can have a look!"

Shen Muxuan took over.

The frown is getting tighter and tighter.

"How come? How can the ancestors of the Qin family say this?

It records all the contents of Qin Yushi yelling at his wife.

"It is said that you should marry a wife and a virtuous man. What about your virtuousness? If I had known today, I shouldn't have married you!"

"Look at your daughter, what else can you do but cry? Your granddaughter is awesome. If you want to take the imperial examination, she is shameless as a girl's family! What's wrong? Does she still want to ride on my head?"

"It's all your fault. There are so many girls in the Shen family. Why did you pass it on to her so unshou'tually?"

"Cry, do you have any face to cry? Am I wrong?"

...

There are many excessive words behind. There is no dirty word, but every sentence is extremely insulting. Shen Muxuan can't imagine how the Qin grandmother, who is as old as her grandmother, can stand it.

Drop your eyebrows.

"What do you want to do?" Shen Muxuan asked.

Shen Xianyu shook her head and said, "For the sake of the third sister, you can't do anything for the time being!"

Shen Muxuan raised his eyebrows. This is not like Shen Er's style. He is so angry. He doesn't believe that the second sister is not angry.

"I don't do anything, but you are different from your father. Isn't Qin Yushi powerful? Qin family should not be the only one who takes his official career, suppresses them and excludes them. I don't think I need to teach this. You and Dad should be profhand!"

What's this called?

Although they will, they are still far from being handy.

"I waited for the day that my third sister rode on his head and abused his hair. I want him to live in aggrieved for the rest of his life, not as happy for a day!"

Shen Muxuan turned his head and looked at his second sister.

I didn't ask her how she knew so much detail so quickly.

Just gave a thumbs up silently!

Soon, Shen Tingsong and Shen Xianlan in the carriage in front of them also looked at the note, and the latter trembled with anger, "How can it be!" How can my grandfather say that about my grandmother!"

He never thought that in this way, there would be more women in the world who could stand it.

"He is narrow-minded, jealous of the Shen family, and he is also jealous of you!"

Shen Tingsong said this and paused for a moment, "He is also afraid that there is no descendant of the Qin family who can do it. I am his son-in-law, but I am more powerful than him. He feels uncomfortable. Mu Xuan is his step-grandson. His position is still higher than him. He is more uncomfortable than him. If you take the imperial examination, enter In court, the official position will be larger than him in the future. I guess he can't accept it!"

Shen Xianlan: "..."

She suddenly thought of that she occupied the main hall in the exhibition hall.

Just.

"Then he can come at me!"

What is the ability to bully grandma?

"Your surname is Shen. He dares not, because he knows that once he sprays you, Mu Xuan and I will not watch it."

To put it bluntly, it's just to bully the weak and be afraid of hard!

"He doesn't know how to control his emotions. Qin Yushi should be very clear that even if he vents like this, it won't change anything.

But he still wants to be happy!" I don't mean that it's wrong to be happy. The key is that the other party's ability is not enough. I guess it's a little inferior, so I can only get angry with my wife. How to say? Shen Tingsong looked down on him even more.

Shen Xianlan exhaled heavily, "Are this what the second sister said? The strong draws his sword to the stronger, and the weak draws his sword to the weaker!"

"That's the reason!"

Now that his daughter has decided to take an official career, Shen Tingsong has decided to change the way of education. As a father, he will not be stingy at all. As for how much she can understand, it depends on her talent.

At this time, the Qin mansion had hung a white sail.

Looking at the white lanterns swaying in the autumn wind, people felt a little sad.

The group was about to walk in when they were stopped.

"Our master said that everyone else in the Shen family can enter, and Shen Xianlan is not allowed to enter the Qin family!" The housekeeper said with a hard scalp.

Shen Tingsong looked at the housekeeper!

Shen Muxuan is also watching.

The madman Shen Er smiled abnormally.

On the contrary, Shen Xianlan and Su Xiu look the most normal.

Housekeeper: "!!!"

It's so stressful.

If the master hadn't given the death order, he would have been unable to stand it. These eyes were really terrible.

"Brother, I suspect Qin Yushi murdered his wife. Now you are summoning Jin Yiwei to encircle Qin's house!" Shen Xianlan was about to speak when Shen Xianyu was stopped. The latter said arrogantly, "My sister Shen Er, you can go wherever you want. Let's see who dares to stop it!"

She doesn't take an official career, and her reputation is useless to her.

The third sister is different.

The housekeeper widened his eyes and looked at Shen Tingsong, hoping that he could stop Shen Er's nonsense.

However, Shen Tingsong said: "..."

A cold face.

Shen Muxuan was even more obvious. He took out the signal flare directly from his arms. The housekeeper was still discerning. "Wait, Master Shen, wait, I'll report it to the master first. Don't send a signal, don't send a signal!"

Very soon.

The housekeeper came out, his forehead was swollen, and he respectfully invited them in.

Shen Xianlan looked at her grandmother who had been lying in the coffin. Even if she painted makeup, she could still see her red and swollen eyes and the traces of the rope around her neck. Tears fell down, "Grandma, I'm Laner. Open your eyes and look at me!"

Next moment.

Shen Xianlan, who cried sadly, was pushed away by a young man with hatred in his eyes and fell to the ground. "You still have the face!"

The Qin family looked at Shen Xianlan in the same way.

Shen Tingsong and Shen Muxuan directly coldened their faces.

Shen Xianlan took a deep breath.

She had always been delicate without abrasion in the palm of her hand. She stood up, patted the dust on her body, knelt in front of the coffin, and kowtowed seriously. The Qin family wanted to push it, but was stopped by Shen Muxuan and Su Xiu.

When she kowtowed, Shen Xianlan didn't think she had anything to say with the Qin family.

When she turned around and was about to leave, an old woman appeared in front of Shen Xianlan.

Shen Xianlan recognized that it was her grandmother's dowry maid. She had never been married all her life. She was the steward in her grandmother's yard. "Cousin, this is what the old lady asked the slave to give you!"

Mammy knew that her old lady was very wronged, but she never thought she would think so much.

The first person to find the old lady hanging was her.

The old lady left such a letter and a note so that she must hand it to the cousin.

Therefore, Mammy hid the letter, and everyone in the Qin family did not know it.

Shen Xianlan took a deep breath and opened the letter. The more she looked at it, the more she cried. She thought that her grandmother would blame her and blamed her. After all, it was because of her grandmother who was insulted, but she didn't.

Grandma actually supported her very much.

"Laner, it may be so desperate that I feel so awake as I am ever before. Looking back on my life, I listened to my parents' instructions at home and get married.

I tried my best to see my husband and son. At the age when I thought I was happy and should be able to enjoy happiness, I encountered a blow in the first place. It turned out that everything was just what I thought.

Shen Xianlan can even imagine how uncomfortable her grandmother was when she wrote this letter.

"If I were still young, maybe I would want to leave you and start a new life, but I'm old, less energetic, and I don't want to toss anymore. Don't feel uncomfortable for my departure."

How is it possible!

Grandma is so kind to her, how can she not be sad?

"I have always said that our Laner is the smartest child. Now she still thinks so. It is also capable of making your grandfather angry like that. Don't ignore that bad old man and don't hate him. He is not worth it. The Qin family will come less in the future."

Shen Xianlan erased her tears with her sleeves, afraid that the tears would fall on the stationery and blurred the handwriting.

"Laner, you are the pride of your grandmother. Your behavior tells me that there are other ways to go as a woman. Grandma hopes you can stick to walking. Don't live like your grandmother until you are scolded for a long age and can't even say anything back. You can't live without her husband and children and grandchildren. OK. Child, you are happy. If you love and tolerate your family, your grandmother will always bless you. I sincerely hope that my Laner can become the first female official of Daliang. At that time, you must come to my grave to tell me that my grandmother will also be happy for you.

That's all for a letter.

"Grandma!"

This time, Shen Xianlan really cried out of breath. If her body had not exercised before, she would have fainted.

The Shen family watched her cry quietly.

While crying, she shared, "Second sister, my grandmother, my grandmother, she supports me in the imperial examination. She said, she said that she hoped I could become Daliang's first female official!"

Shen Xianyu was a little surprised, and then there was a respect in her heart. She stretched out her hands and hugged the little white flower sister and patted him on the back. "Then you can't let her down."

When Shen Xianlan's mood stabilized, the Shen family took the lead by Shen Tingsong and saluted one by one.

As for the Qin family, they directly ignored it completely.

When he left, Shen Tingsong looked at Qin Yushi and said, "I hope Lord Qin has not forgotten the emperor's words. No matter how reluctant you are, Shen Xianlan's reputation should not be slandered. Otherwise, it is equivalent to treason. Therefore, please feel uncomfortable in the future and think twice. I don't want the tragedy of the old lady to happen again. If you are obsessed, brocade bathrooms are not decorations! Don't be someone else. I don't know why the old lady committed suicide!"

Qin Yushi's face turned pale.

In Shen Tingsong's eyes, his cold eyes clearly told him that the other party knew everything.

How come!

He obviously blocked everything!

Then he thought of Jin Yiwei and looked at Shen Muxuan. The latter knew that he had misunderstood and didn't want to explain. He even admitted it with a bloody smile. Yes, they were so powerful. They were all-in-involunted. I don't know anything. Are you afraid?

If he still had some respect for his elders in the past, then at this moment, Shen Muxuan had only disgust in his heart.

He didn't have much contact with the grandmother of the Qin family, but he didn't imagine. The grandmother of the Qin family was about the same age as his grandmother. If anyone dared to scold his grandmother like that, even his own father would help but draw a knife.

Of course, it is absolutely impossible for his father to do such a thing.

"Well, Yu Shi's mouth, the life-threatening knife, Lord Qin, accumulate virtue in the future, otherwise you will be punished!"

Qin Yushi's face turned more white.

Doesn't he regret it?

I regretted that my intestines were blue.

If time can turn back, he won't be so scolding even if he is so angry.

However, knowing what's the use of regretting after his old wife was hanged? He can only put everything on Shen Xianlan, the culprit, so that he can feel better. Unifying the caliber of the Qin family is for the sake of his descendants. After all, if his reputation is broken, Qin

The family is over.

If Shen Xianyu knew what he was thinking, he would only curl his lips!

Hypocritical.

Mrs. Qin's affairs only attracted the attention of a small number of people. For example, the emperor sent someone to knock on the Qin family, and for example, the family that had friendship with the Qin family in the past also decided to slowly alienate it.

Because of the bombing and praise of the imperial historians.

The people of Liangdu know Shen Xianlan, the third lady of the Shen family.

It's not the previous gossip, but more about her intelligence and talent.

For ordinary people, it is really a great ability to forget it at a glance.

What!

A woman published a collection of poems at such a young age, and the imperial historians also selected several representative works to read them. Many people didn't understand, but they listened very well.

What!

The portrait of the emperor in the main hall of the exhibition hall was painted by Shen Xianlan. She also painted the god of war and the god of war of Daliang. She also drew the mysterious and dreamy starry sky picture.

...

The people were stunned one by one.

This girl is really awesome!

Then I thought about it. She deserved to be Shen Er's sister.

On this day, everyone was discussing Shen Xianlan, and even many people spent three cents of money to the exhibition hall to see the paintings in the main hall. Before, they never thought that these paintings were made by a girl. When introducing them, they also introduced the characters and deeds in the painting. Now they look carefully, even those who picky can't care. Many people can't figure out how there is such a powerful girl!

The Duke of Zhen, as the wife of the Duke of China, heard everyone praise Shen Xianlan and frowned.

It's not good for a noble family like them to be too famous. I pondered for an afternoon. When his man returned home in the evening, he asked him, "What on earth does the emperor want to do?" How can the imperial historians praise Shen Xianlan? Is it that the emperor empathizes and don't fall in love, or Shen Wuyi's double is not enough!" I thought for a moment, "Miss Shen San and Shen Er don't look very much!"

Cloud Shock Day: "!!!!"

Why did my lady think of this?

"You will know tomorrow!"

The next day, the imperial historians threw a bomb directly, and Shen Xianlan was going to participate in the imperial examination.

The people were directly confused.

Imperial examination!

Is that what they think?

Get meritorious service and then become an official in the court?

But Shen San is a woman!

"I know what's in your mind? But what's wrong with the woman? Do women lack arms and legs, or do they have no brains? Women are nothing less than men. Why can't women do what men do?" The imperial historians are also uncomfortable. This concept also destroys the three values for them. However, as the emperor said, some people do not.

As for the people, they are already familiar with their faces.

Ha ha.

Do the people care about their faces? No, I care about what they say.

Is it easy for them to struggle until now?

It's not easy.

Therefore, I had to stay up late to recite the manuscript and brainwash myself.

The people nodded as if it made sense.

But.

Is it really okay for a woman?

"D Liang is in urgent need of talents now. Your Majesty said that both men and women can be officials as long as they have the ability!"

No matter how much it is said, it doesn't work a word from the emperor, because in the eyes of the people, the emperor's words are the imperial edict, and it can't be false.

"Shen Xianlan is just the first one. No matter what you think, I have planned to urge the women in the family to study hard..."

Hearing Yu Shi's words, the people began to think.

Although women were shocked by the imperial examination.

But it seems that there have always been women reading. Aren't there any female students in Tianshui College?

Does this mean that their daughters can also go to college?

Thinking of this wisely, imperial examinations and so on are too far away, but if your own woman can read and cut off words, can you find a better one for her husband's family in the future?

.

Anyway, it's all free.

Therefore, when the imperial historians stepped down, someone immediately went to the nearest basic college to inquire and learned that women's treatment was the same as men's, and they could enlightenment for three years for free. Books, pen, ink, paper and inkstones were also provided for free. Many people immediately signed up their daughters.

Such actors are in the minority.

More people are still waiting and discussing.

For example, men and women sit together reading like something.

If a woman reads a book, will she stay at home safely in the future?

Shen Xianlan is not involved in the discussion of the people.

But the upper level is different.

Tianshui College has been blown up.

Qi Shuhan was directly confused.

So, if Laner succeeds in the exam, will she attend the meeting with him next year?

Then a warm light burst out in his eyes, which was worthy of Laner and the girl he liked. It was really awesome.

Some people admire her courage, and some people criticize her for not knowing what to do.

A woman can write a few poems and draw a few paintings. Can she participate in the imperial examination?

When she fails the list, not only will she become a joke, but the whole Shen family will follow her. It really becomes like that. I guess she is not shameless to go out to meet people.

"What are you talking about!"

At Tianshui Academy, Shen Xianlan not only has obsessed people like Qi Shuhan, but also a large number of suitors. When she hears someone lowers their own girls, he can stand it!

When a sentence fell, his fist went up.

Then it turned into a group fight.

Chapter 158

Shen Xianlan, the center of the discussion, quickly cheered up and began to chew books. As her grandmother said, she was happy, with tolerance and support for her family. The books she read were carefully selected by Shen Tingsong and Shen Muxuan. As soon as they were free, they guided her shortcomings, which also made Ben She is smart enough to make rapid progress.

On the contrary, Shen Xianyu looked at the little girl without drilling the tip of the horns, so she left it alone. The road has basically been paved. Next, it depends on her own ability.

It's better to do your job well first for a madman and a little doorman.

Little watchman Shen Xian happily took the textbook of the new book to work and read it with relish in her small pink pavilion. It was not until noon that day that Yun Shaojie asked her out for dinner. Shen Muxuan was ready to follow her again and was rejected by the former. "I have something to say to talk to Shen Er alone!"

Shen Muxuan: "!!!!

Looking at Yun Shaojie vigilantly, before he remembered to speak, his body was pushed aside by Shen Xianyu, "Brother, go back quickly to find your grandmother and second aunt. They can find a partner for you. Don't stare at me and Mr. Yun every day."

After saying that, he pulled Yun Shaojie's sleeve and waved to him and ran away.

Shen Muxuan: "..."

A little angry!

It is still the place where they eat every day. In the same private room, Shen Xianyu looked at the male god in front of him stupidly, "Mr. Yun, what are you talking about? Again, I didn't hear you clearly.

Yun Shaojie: "..."

He still said it six times, okay?

But what can he do?

Keep talking.

"I think we can discuss the wedding date and get married as soon as possible!" This is the decision Yun Shaojie made after the Mid-Autumn Festival. Of course, he did not hide it, "I think you are the most unique woman in the world. It's very comfortable to be with you. I don't know if this is an admiration among other populations, but I can guarantee that if I marry you, I will be responsible for you for the rest of my life."

Shen Xianyu looked at such a serious male god.

My brain is hot.

Is this a proposal?

Absolutely!

Is it romantic?

For Shen Xianyu, the male god's face is the greatest romance in the world.

Let's talk about it.

Not to mention that the male god doesn't understand whether it's romantic or not, and Shen Xianyu doesn't understand it!

As for whether she wants to!

There is still a need to ask.

Definitely.

However, people with hot brains can still make room to think about such a big thing. Accomity is a big thing for a lifetime. "Have you figured it up? It's too late to regret it now.

Yun Shaojie breathed a sigh of relief, and the other party finally listened to his words.

"I think it clearly!"

The next moment, Shen Xianyu smiled brightly. In the end, the happiness was emanating from the inside out, and soon filled the whole private room. "Conssient, we will get married any day you think is good!"

"Okay,"

Yun Shaojie also smiled in his eyes, "I'll go home and let people see the day. At that time, I will invite my father to the Shen family to discuss it!"

"No problem!"

"What can you ask?"

Shen Xianyu was about to shake her head and was stopped by the person opposite him. "Shen Er, you can ask for it."

"Is it okay to live in a house on this side of Shenfu?"

She knows this piece well.

The most important thing is that you can often go to the Shen family for dinner and find your own father when you encounter things. It's very easy for your brother to help.

"Yes!"

Yun Shaojie nodded directly.

"Well, as you just said, I am the most unique woman in the world, so for your family, um, I will treat it as my family, but you know, what I do to my family also stem from my family? Therefore, occasionally getting along with each other may make them unhappy. If they are angry because of this, I am willing to pay for a doctor!"

Yun Shaojie: "..."

Should he say that the other party is very thoughtful?

Or does she know herself.

"Don't worry, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do."

Shen Xianyu's smile was bigger, and her white teeth were about to crack. "Then I have no other requirements, Mr. Yun, you don't have to accommodate me. If there is anything that makes you uncomfortable, you can also say it. For you, I am willing to make some changes for you."

Yun Shaojie politely said "thank you."

"You're welcome, hahaha!"

Shen Xianyu looked at the male god in front of him and smiled so much that her eyebrows were about to float. On the way back to work, people were jumping.

Yun Shaojie never feels how charming he is.

But looking at a person who is so happy because of him, he can't help but feel better.

Evening.

The wife of the Duke of Zhen roared out of her state, "Get married!"

"Uh-huh!"

Yun Shaojie nodded.

"Young Jie, do you want to think about it again? Now Shen Xianlan's restless reputation has spread all over. Everyone is restraining their unmarried children. Don't have any contact with the Shen girl. I'm still wondering whether to withdraw your marriage with Shen Er. Why do you still get it up? Are you stupid? " The wife of the Duke of Zhen looked like iron and steel.

I don't want to!

She absolutely doesn't want Shen Er to be her daughter-in-law.

Yun Shaojie looked at his father.

Duke Zhen nodded, "Okay, I'll go to the Shen family tomorrow to discuss the wedding date!"

Mrs. Guogong: "!!!"

Are you listening to her?

"Your Majesty!"

"It's up to me!" The word of Zhen Guogong is finalized.

Yun Shaojie gave a thumbs up at his father-in-law's wife, "Mom, Shen Er and I have discussed that we are married in the house on the other side of Shen Mansion, and we will live there in the future. With Shen Er's character, if you don't provoke her, she won't provoke you. Just think she doesn't exist."

"Can it be the same?"

She doesn't want this son anymore.

"If you miss me, ask someone to send me a message, and I will come back to see you often."

The beautiful wife of the dutch said only one word, "Get out of here!"

Then Yun Shaojie left as quick as possible.

"Wow... my life is so hard!" The father-in-law cried directly.

The Duke of Zhen beside him: "..."

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, Shen Xianyu was idle, but others were even busier. For example, Su Lan. The day when he left Liangdu almost arrived in the blink of an eye. It was not that he didn't think about cutting first and then playing later, but in the end, he decided to talk to his family so that he would not be beaten even worse when he came back. The most important thing was that he still had something to do. Ask the elders to do it.

The Su family was shocked.

They know about the expansion of Jinyiwei, but they never thought that their children would go too, because it was unnecessary.

Instead, Su Kang looked at him and said, "Are you sure?"

"Uh-huh!"

Su Kang nodded hard.

"Then go!"

"Dad, I have discussed with Sanya that we will settle the marriage before I go."

The Su family looked at the child in front of him. Well, they were still a little brainy. Then Su Kang stretched out his hand, "Where's the money?"

"I've been ready for a long time!"

Therefore, shortly after the next day, the parents and son of the Yun family met the Su family at the gate of the Shen family. They looked at each other and then looked at their own teams. They instantly understood that the two adults immediately smiled, "Lings Su!"

"Zhen Guogong!"

"Please!"

Shen Tingsong, who has received the post, looked at the people from both sides who came in. Such things can be in a day, and they are speechless!

At this time, the three adults don't seem to be busy at all. As for the official business accumulated in their department, let's hurry up later.

First of all, drink tea and greet you.

Then Yun Zhenri looked at Su Kang and saw the latter nod, and then said that he was here to discuss the business of the wedding. Naturally, this matter could not be decided by the two men.

It's the turn of the women of the two families to come out. The Duke of Zhen came out by Mrs. Yun. The Shen family was Mrs. Shen and the second lady. Because both sides were interested, the marriage was discussed quickly. When they learned that the young couple lived in the house of the Shen family after that, it was undeniable that the Shen family was very happy.

The Su family was well seen all the way.

All right.

It seems that my son is not very embarrassed.

When it was Su's turn, the Shen family also became a spectator, and they couldn't get involved in Sanya.

Shen Xianlan sat carelessly opposite the Su family. Sanya, as today's protagonist, originally asked her to sit next to her, but she refused. She even looked at the Su family and said, "Our young lady has never regarded us as servants, but although I don't think I'm worse than the girl next to her, I have been a young lady's maid all my life. It's a big deal to be engaged. You'd better figure it out!"

"I think it clearly!"

Before the Su family spoke, Su Kang immediately opened his mouth with a smile.

It's really embarrassing.

Su Kang is worthy of being a secretary of the Ministry of Ceremonies. His performance outside is a mistake that makes people unable to jump. "What do we care about the third girl's heart? However, since Shen Er has not accepted your deed of sale, it also shows that you are a free person now. You are a good citizen here, and you have to think about it carefully, I said. When he did it, Su Kang went out of the house. In the future, I wouldn't care whether he ate bran and throat vegetables or starve to death on the street.

"It doesn't matter if I don't have money. I have money!" Sanya looked at Su Kang with a smile, "If he can wash and cook for me at home, rub my shoulders and beat my legs like Li Xinxiu, I can't help raising him and let him eat soft rice."

"Thank you!"

Su Kang politely thanked, "I can still do such a living."

...

Looking at the dog food scattered between you and me, Shen Xianyu directly took out the melon seeds in her bag and grabbed Yun Shaojie beside her, and then knocked them up.

"Miss!"

Knowing that Sanya came to her senses, she immediately shouted dissatisfaction.

"Hee hee!"

Shen Xianyu laughed and said, "What do you want? Hurry up. If you like it, you can order it. If you don't like it, don't order it. Sanya, it's the first time I found that you have a lot of nonsense."

"book!"

Sanya said such a word simply.

Su Kang's heart came true.

Next, it's very simple. Even if Shen Xianyu doesn't know anything, someone hosts it, and soon Sanya will become a fiance.

Back to the weed yard, the single dog Da Ya and Er Ya were once again despised.

The two practiced their skills indifferently.

When Sanya and Siya can be knocked down one day, it's time for them to turn over.

Shen Er and Yun Shaojie are getting married.

As soon as the news came out, Shen Xianlan's gossip was directly suppressed.

Because Liang Du sympathized with the emperor.

What a miserable!

The beloved girl is getting married, but the groom is not him.

Even those ministers in the court are taking care of the emperor's mood.

The emperor: "..."

He said he was not sad at all. Does anyone believe it?

No one!

The queen even comforted him, as long as Shen Er could be happy.

"I'm really not sad. I really don't like Shen Er."

The queen nodded, "I know, Your Majesty."

But that expression is not the same at all.

All right!

He likes Shen Er. He is very sad now, right?

Just as everyone is discussing what the emperor is uncomfortable now?

Some people speculate that they may not be able to eat or sleep, and they must have suffered a lot.

Some people think that Your Majesty doesn't know how many times you have cried.

Some people think that the emperor's heart is estimated to have flowed into blood!

...

These words entered the ears of a young man in pink clothes who was still romantic and had a little evil smile. He held a peach blossom fan in his hand, and the peach blossom eyes were affectionate and smiled.

At that time, the corners of his mouth slightly turned up to the left, and the long coat was loosely dressed. The peach blossom hairpin on his head was very eye-catching. The fan closed with a "slap" and came over with a smile. "Auntie, who are you talking about Shen Er?"

His question shocked the discussant.

"Young man, this is your first visit to Liangdu, right?"

The young man nodded, yes.

He came to Liangdu for the first time.

Seeing him admitting, a group of people's eyes were shining, "I said, how could anyone in Liang Du not know who Shen Er is?"

Next, the young man waited for a series of popular science.

Shen Er is crazy.

Shen Er Toilet.

Of course, the most popular is Shen Er, Yun Shaojie and the love and hatred between the emperor. The aunts like this most. It is touching, lingering and tearing a lot.

Your Majesty, they are so kind to discuss.

It's really miserable!

However, the young man's focus was different from that of others. He smiled happily and asked, "Is Shen Er beautiful?"

A group of people immersed in their emotions suddenly got stuck.

What does Shen Er look like?

They seem to have seen it from a distance.

Er.

Think about it carefully, she is really beautiful. Then make up for it again and you can get the love of the emperor. General Xiliang fell in love with her at first sight. That must be Liang Du's most beautiful girl.

"Of course it's beautiful. The emperor also made her a little fairy!"

"Well, Liang Du is the most beautiful Shen Er!"

"That's right!"

...

The young man held his fans and fists in both hands, "Thank you very much!"

The gods were fascinated by his smile. When they recovered, the beautiful young man was gone in front of them.

Is Liangdu the first beauty?

When he arrives to see what the girl can make the emperor look for?

Such a girl was over by him, tut.

I think it's very exciting to think about it.

"Sneeze!"

The little doorman sneezed, rubbed his nose, and continued to read carefully. Yes, marriage gave her full motivation, so she should continue to work hard to give the male god a better life.

That night, something flashed quickly in the moonlight.

The next day, Liang Du fryed the pan!

Shen Mansion, a note on the empty bed of Shen Xianjing's maid turned pale with fear and ran to the old lady's yard crying. The old lady, the eldest lady and the second lady who was doing yoga, was interrupted. Looking at the note sent by the maid, she almost fainted. "This girl is so beautiful. I don't know if it's better than What a natural and manish Shen Er, who looks better. She wants her to be safe and sound, so that Shen Er can come to the woods of the western suburbs alone!"

There is also a style below, Peach Blossom Boy!

At first glance, this name is not a serious title.

Coupled with the frivolous handwriting, the old lady almost fainted.

"Come on, come on, ask the second brother to wait at the gate of the palace, and say that something happened at home!"

Your girl is taken away at night, and such a thing must not be publicized.

However, the old lady thought well, but it was not only Shen Xianyu who was kidnapped by Liang, but all the top ten beautiful women in Liangdu were taken away except in the palace.

Even if everyone wanted to hide the news, the people I met at the gate of the palace looked equally anxious. Everyone had speculation in their hearts, but no one said it.

But this doesn't mean that the Shen family is fine.

Because each note says that Shen Er goes to the woods in the western suburbs!

Shen Tingsong and Shen Muxuan came home with a cold face and looked at the note in their hand. The latter said, "I didn't go to him, but he fell into the net!"

"Who is this man?"

"Mr. Peach Blossom, who claims to be the first romantic prince in martial arts, is actually the first lewd thief in the world!"

As soon as this fell, the old lady's face turned pale again, "That, that, Jing'er."

She is so

How about the beautiful granddaughter, who falls into the hands of such a person?

He grabbed Shen Tingsong's hand hard, "Later, you must save Jinger, you must save her, hurry up!"

"Mom, don't worry!"

Shen Tingsong felt uncomfortable.

At this moment, the housekeeper said that a guest came to his door, and then he knew that the lewd thief not only took away his eldest daughter, but also took away nine other women, and the blue veins came out. "L Lord Shen, please, save my precious daughter."

Someone just knelt down.

This man is a famous favorite daughter. The bunch of boys in the family have to have such a daughter, which is his lifeblood.

Shen Tingsong did not agree as soon as possible.

Because he knew what the other party meant, he wanted Shen Er to come forward.

But Shen Er is also his daughter.

The palms of the hands and the backs of the hand are full of meat.

At least for the time being, he didn't tell Shen Er's intention. People are going to be saved, but why do you have to listen to the arrangement of a lewd thief?

Shen Muxuan has the same meaning.

However, how could such a big thing hide Shen Xianyu? She knew it better than Shen Tingsong. When she wanted to smile, she stared at the old man in a cold air and said, "Tell me about that bitch!"

After the empty man said it briefly.

Shen Xianyu smiled bloodyly and dared to threaten her and become a lewd thief. She would definitely make this person regret being born in this world.

"Daya, Erya, Sanya, Siya, copy guy!"

"Yes!"

The four girls answered even if they didn't want to.

Then, the four sneaked out and went straight to the woods in the western suburbs.

When they arrived, Shen Tingsong had not yet gone down to court.

He gave the four girls a look. The four immediately nodded and looked distracted. Then Shen Xianyu turned on the loudspeaker and roared, "Mr. Peach Blossom, don't you want to see this girl?" I'm right here. Come out to see me if you have guts!"

The arrogant voice spread all over the woods.

Shen Xianjing and other girls who were tied up heard clearly in it, and the former was suddenly not afraid.

The peach blossom boy looked at a group of beautiful girls happily, "Tell me, is it Shen Er's voice?" Yes, just nod. I will consider the last one who loves you?

As soon as this fell, several girls nodded directly.

"Then stay well and wait for me to see the so-called Shen Er," after saying that, he touched a girl's face frivolously.

Then, the peach figure flashed, and the people disappeared in front of them.

Shen Xianjing was a little worried. This man looked at martial arts very good and was very confident. The second sister would not really come alone, could she? Can she deal with it?

Drop your eyebrows!

There is infinite fear in my heart.

Why?

Obviously, she has worked very hard not to get involved in the eldest brother. Why did she become the second sister?

If the second sister had an accident because of her.

Then what's the point of her being alive?

Outside the grove, the sky was just numb and bright at this time. Shen Xian looked blankly at the man in coquettish pink clothes falling down in front of her.

"Are you Shen Er?"

The peach blossom boy looked at the girl in front of him and looked exquisite, but it was too far from what he expected. "What does the emperor like about you?"

Such a beautiful look can fascinate the emperor.

Really?

He felt cheated.

I'm in a very bad mood.

As soon as the fan opened, murderous intentions emerged.

"You are such a dirty and shameless person, and you deserve to see our young lady!" After saying that, Shen Er did not give the other party a reaction. He directly raised his bag and smashed it.

The peach blossom boy smiled contemptuously.

Then.

There is no then.

He only felt a pain in his forehead, and he didn't know anything when his eyes were dark.

"Cut!"

Shen Xianyu made a disdainful voice, "It's so weak that I have the courage to come to Liang Du to be a demon!"

He stepped forward, took out the rope and tied the man up.

As for the bleeding wound on the forehead, well, she doesn't like the color of the animal's clothes. It should be brighter to look good.

On the other hand, the four searchers didn't expect to find all so easily.

"Wow-hoo..."

Seeing someone coming, the tied girls immediately made a sound desperately.

"Miss, I'm suffering!"

The girl came forward.

"Where's the second sister? Is she all right?" Shen Xian asked anxiously.

"It's okay. Our young lady is so awesome. What can I do? It's you. Are you hurt?" Daya looked up and down a lot of her and found that although she was wearing a lingerie when she was sleeping, except for her messy hair, she was not all over her body. She was relieved and said, "Let's go, miss, I'll take you home!"

"The second sister is really all right?"

"I promise, absolutely not!"

On the other hand, Shen Muxuan, who was still thinking about countermeasures, always felt that something was wrong until she saw the sky outside. At this time, the second sister woke up a long time. With her noisy temper, how could there be no movement at all?

Then she thought that she also had other intelligence organizations in her hands.

His face changed.

Immediately ran to the weedyard.

"Where have you been?"

Shen Muxuan asked Li Xinxiu.

The person who was packing up the yard looked up and smiled gently at Shen Muxuan, "Miss asked me to tell the young master that you and the master can rest in peace. She will deal with the rest!"

Sure enough!

Although he knew that the second sister was very powerful, Shen Muxuan thought that the peach blossom boy who could quietly take away so many people was definitely not a simple role. At this time, he didn't care about anything else. He directly signaled and went straight to the woods of the western suburbs, followed by a group of people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 251 74
Lu Yunchu had become a vicious female supporter who was obsessed with the male protagonist, and wanted to use medicine to strengthen the male protago...
152K 2.7K 48
https://m.shubaow.net/227/227356/ Author: Cat Fengqi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-12-23 Latest: Chapter 48 · rebirth finished 17...
42.8K 475 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...
9.7M 638K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...