Marauders Era Imagines

By DracoIsAFerret

I know, another hyperfocus, another book. Most of these will be Regulus icl but I adore all the others too so... More

•info•
♔James Potter♔
☾Remus Lupin☽
➵Sirius Black➵
♠Regulus Black♠
-meeting-
-Talk to Me-

♙Peter Pettigrew♙

28 0 0
By DracoIsAFerret

Often described as a pudgy boy, Peter was never far from the other three troublemakers in his group. 

By comparison, Peter was extremely unpopular but a somewhat valued member of the group, receiving the nickname 'Wormtail' after his form as an animagus. 

Peter may have gone on to perform some horrible acts, constantly seeking the most powerful figure he could to hide behind, ironic for someone who was supposed to value bravery. Then again, he likely idolised the other three for their bravery.. it doesn't explain why his next master was lord voldemort himself however...

There are many stories of the life of Peter Pettigrew, enjoy the snippets that follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
670K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...