Dreams Do Come True (A One Di...

By Maria_Camilleri

DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 19

52 2 2
By Maria_Camilleri

YEYYYY!!!

AN UPDATE!! :)

This one, surprisingly, didn't take me as long as the ones before have taken me.  And I'm happy and sad about this chapter.

Please tell me what you think!

Anyway, here it is!!

I won't keep you waiting much longer!!!

CHAPTER 19!

Jillian--

I went to give Morgan and Liam their food, and when I came back Harry and Louis were gone.

"Eh, they probably went home," I told myself, heading out to the car. Niall had said that he was going to wait for me in mine, so I was looking forward to the drive.

When I reached the car, he was fast asleep in the passenger seat. I giggled to myself and got in, starting it up.

Niall jumped awake as the engine roared to life.

"What? Oh, hey," he said, smiling, a bit groggy. "Where we goin'?"

"My place," I replied, simply. "Harry and Louis left already, do they're probably at your guys' place."

"Oh, okay," he smiled. "So I get you alone?" His smile turned cheeky and he had an evil, seductive glint in his eyes

"I guess so," I said, huskily. His look was becoming more lust-filled as we pulled into the parking lot next to my flat. I cut the engine, and as I went to unbuckle he was already there, pulling the belt off and lifting me into his arms and out of the car. Shutting the door with his foot, he started walking towards my flat, carrying me bridal style. I was giggling the whole time. He had me unlock the door for him and we went in.

He set me down on the couch, and, almost immediately, he had his arms around me and was kissing at my neck. I tried to relax as I let him fail at finding my weak spot. I trailed my hands up and down his back, sticking my fingers in his back pocket once or twice. Suddenly, he found it, and I let out a strangled moan. He pulled

back, looking at me in satisfaction before diving back in and sucking on that spot.

I held back my noises, knowing he was going to leave a hickey, but I really didn't care. It would be his brand, a way to tell people that I was his, only his.

He started moving down now, pulling down the neck of my shirt to get to my collar bone.

I grabbed his face to stop him and pulled him up to me. I was determined to kiss him.

Our lips connected forcefully, and so it began.

He stroked my thighs as our mouths fought for dominance. He trailed higher, and I gasped into the kiss, which let him into my mouth. He was playing dirty. So, I retaliated.

I dragged my short nails down his back. His shirt was still on, and I didn't do it hard, but he still arched. I would have to remember that when things got really heated.

Now, I was winning. I rolled us over, so he was sat on the couch and I was straddling his thighs.

He moaned as I moved my hands to the tops of his thighs, and slowly moved up.

His breathing hitched, then grew fast. A disappointed sigh escaped his lips as I passed by what he really wanted. Hy hands rested, now, on his chest, his on my back, pulling me closer.

"No teasing," he ground out, breaking our kiss for a moment. His lips went back to mine, then, again, traveled south to my neck. His mouth rested on that spot again, which was now sore from his earlier attention. I was on fire.

His hands moved down my back to rest on my butt, his fingers moved slightly into the pockets.

"No teasing," I repeated his words, breathless. He laughed and, again, moved his hands to my thighs. They went higher than before, his thumbs were now an inch or two from the juncture.

I growled, and pulled his head from my neck to attack his. It didn't take me long to find his sweet spot, and he groaned, lifting his hips a bit. I smiled to myself and gave him my brand. He shifted, and pulled me higher.

I gasped as my hips met his. I didn't realize until now, but a bulge was definitely making his pants tight, and it felt huge.

My eyes widened as he pulled my hips down onto him, grinding into me. We both let out groans.

I wanted him, needed him. Now.

I tugged at the hem of his shirt, pulling it up over his stomach and chest. He broke our kiss to quickly pull it off and throw it across the room. My fingers traced his chest, his stomach, those sexy abs. I moved down, kissing as I went. It was so tempting and I couldn't resist. I had to lick those sexy abs. My lips met their target. He was shuddering, full of need and want. I dragged my mouth back and forth across the muscles of his stomach, lightly adding my tongue. He tasted amazing.

My finger tips went into the top of his jeans, tracing the skin. His breathing was labored and hard; he was really enjoying my teasing.

"Please," he forced out.

I popped the button of his pants and, slowly, pulled down the zipper. He stopped breathing.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled seductively.

Suddenly, his phone rang, buzzing in the pocket under my left hand.

"Leave it," he gasped.

Instead, I stuck my hand in the pocket and pulled it out. Niall groaned in frustration.

I looked at it, reading who was calling.

"Harry."

"Don't, Jillian, please?" he begged me. I gave him an evil look and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked cheerily.

"Jillian? Oh my god. I need help," Harry's voice said. It was thick from crying. My face fell.

"Go slow, Harry. Tell me everything," I told him.

"I, me and Lou. He was crying in the kitchen at the bowling alley and I asked what was wrong. He- he told me th-that he loves me and he ran off. He took the car, but it got stuck in traffic. He left the c-car and then ran to the Tower Bridge. He-he," he was crying so hard now that he couldn't continue.

"Harry! What is going on!?" I basically yelled at him.

"He's gonna jump, Jill. The love of my life is gonna jump of a bridge!"

The phone cut off.

"Niall! Get your clothes back on. We have to go to Tower Bridge. Louis's gonna jump!" I yelled, grabbing the keys to my car and tying my hair up with a tie that was around my wrist.

Niall was hurrying to get his shirt back on, his pants already redone.

We ran out the door, determined to get there before anything drastic happened.

Harry-

I couldn't breathe. He was going to jump. All because he thought I didn't love him back.

"Louis!" I screamed to the dark spot above me. He was already on the top part of the bridge.

"Louis! Don't do it! I love you!" but my words didn't reach him.

I started running again, towards the elevator to get up.

There was a guard there.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you can't go up," he said.

"You let a guy up! He has longish light brown hair and blue eyes, shorter than me. He's my best mate, and he's going to jump. I have to stop him. Please, let me through," I begged the guard. A sympathetic look crossed his face as he, not only stepped aside, but pressed the button on the wall beside it, too. I thanked him and got inside.

Please go faster, please go faster!!

My fingers were crossed that I got there in time.

He couldn't do this to me. He couldn't leave me. I pulled out my cell and tried to call him again. Tears were streaming down my face. Please answer! But it went to voicemail. His perky voice shocked me for a second.

"Hi! You have reached Louis "the Tommo" Tomlinson, please leave a message after the beep. Beeeeep! Gotcha! That wasn't the beep!" I was sobbing. I hung up the phone and dialed Niall.

"Hello?" Jillian's voice answered. They must be together.

"Jillian? Oh my god. I need help," I said. My voice was thick from crying.

"Go slow, Harry. Tell me everything," She told me.

"I, me and Lou. He was crying in the kitchen at the bowling alley and I asked what was wrong. He- he told me th-that he loves me and he ran off. He took the car, but it got stuck in traffic. He left the c-car and then ran to the Tower Bridge. He-he," I choked out, but I was sobbing so hard now that I couldn't continue.

"Harry! What is going on!?" She yelled down the line.

"He's gonna jump, Jill. The love of my life is gonna jump of a bridge!"

The phone cut off.

I looked at the screen

"Goodbye" it read.

My phone had died. Great.

The doors of the elevator finally opened.

"Louis!" I screamed. But he was still too far away. I ran as fast as I could towards him.

"Louis!"

Screaming his name, I was getting closer. Suddenly, he turned to look at me, a horrible smile etched on his face. It wasn't Louis. That wasn't Louis anymore. It was his body, but his mind was gone, somewhere else.

"I love you, Harry," he mouthed.

"Louis! No!" I screamed.

Louis--

I turned to look down. It was so far down, so beautiful. I smiled wide and stretched out my arms.

One step. That's all it took. And I was falling. The wind rushed through my hair, blew my clothes around my body. Time seemed to freeze and I only heard two things. The first was a strangled scream. Harry.

"Nooooo!!! Louis!"

But I didn't feel bad. I felt free. Weightless. In a different world. There was no trouble, nothing to stop me.

The second thing I heard was the beat of my own heart. It was slow, steady.

I wasn't afraid.

I watched the water as it came closer. It was such a pretty blue. Waves rolled here and there, giving the water texture. I just loved water. It could quench your thirst, but if you hit it hard enough, like if you were falling off the top of Tower Bridge, it would be almost solid. You would hit it so hard there would be nothing left. You would die.

I accepted that as the water, still, came closer.

Was it true what people say? Was there a heaven? Somewhere after this world? I didn't know, but I was about to find out.

My last thoughts were of Harry.

I wish I didn't have to leave him. I wish that he could have loved me back. I wish that I didn't have to put him through this pain. But he would survive. They all would.

They didn't need me.

And neither did Harry.

I love you, Harry.

I always have, and I always will. Even if I cease to exist somewhere.

Know that I love you.

The water was about twenty feet from me now.

I smiled.

Now this was going to be an adventure.

I smacked into the water, my head hitting first. I didn't feel the pain, only the pressure. Then, I was enveloped into the water. It flooded my body, into my lungs, down my throat. It clung to the fibers of my clothes and weighed me down. I sank.

That's when it all went black. I was now facing up, looking into the sky and seeing one thing, one person above me.

My beloved Harry.

I was gone.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Beep.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Beep.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Beep.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Beep.

...

...

...

...

...

Beep.

...

...

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I slowly became aware of things.

Sounds.

An annoying beeping sound was the first thing I noticed.

Then the sound of someone crying.

Then a voice. Soothing the crying person? Maybe. That's what it sounded like.

The actual words the person was saying came into focus.

"He's going to be okay, Harry. Look, his heart monitor is beeping. That means he's alive," the voice said.

The annoying beeping was a heart monitor. And I guess I was alive. What happened?

I twitched.

"But, he's in a coma, Jill, and it's all my fault. I didn't tell him when I should have. When I COULD have," another voice said, replying to the first. Was this Harry?

My fingers moved, then my toes. I tried to open my eyes, but all that gave me was a headache.

"Oh my god," the first voice said. Jill?

"What?" Harry said, or who I thought this Harry person was.

"He's waking up! Doctor! Doctor! Louis is waking up!" the Jill person yelled, her voice growing dimmer. Did she leave?

I tried to open my eyes again.

This time, I succeeded. A white light blinded me for a few seconds.

Then everything came into focus.

I saw a boy. He looked around 18-20. He had been crying, that was obvious. Red surrounded those beautiful green eyes.

Beautiful? What was I saying?

His hair was a mess, but it was cute, brown curls falling every which way.

Cute!? What was I thinking?

"Louis?" he spoke. It was the second voice that I assumed was Harry. He spoke my name.

"Louis? Oh my god." A girl came in, followed by a doctor.

The girl was pretty. She had long, brown hair and pretty green eyes. Almost like the Harry boy, but his were still prettier.

The doctor looked at me closely before he took a mini flashlight out of his pocket.

"Louis? I need you to look at this light, follow it with your eyes. Can you do that for me?" he said. I tried to nod, but my head felt heavy.

He moved the light side to side, then up and down.

It gave me a headache. I closed my eyes against it and the doctor sighed.

"I know it hurts, but can you please try?" My eyes opened again and followed the damned light. He finally stopped after a few painful seconds.

"Okay, good," he said. "Now, I'm Dr. Mommsen. You came in in pretty bad shape. Do you remember what happened?"

"No," I said. My voice sounded weird.

"Okay. Do you remember anything?" he asked, trying again.

"My mom. And my sisters. Where are they?" I asked.

"They aren't here yet, Lou. They're coming from Doncaster. It takes a while," the Harry boy said.

"Doncaster? Wait, where am I?" I asked.

"London," the doctor told me.

London? How the hell did I get in London!?

"Do you know who I am?" the boy asked me. I looked at him closely. He looked familiar, but I couldn't place him. Maybe he was in a band or something. He looked the famous type.

"Uhh... No. If I'm supposed to, I'm sorry, but I really don't remember," I said, sadly.

The boy made a choking noise and ran out. The girl (Jill?) followed him.

"Well, this was expected, but not to this extent," the doctor said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That boy, Harry, saved you from jumping off a bridge. But in the process, you smacked your head pretty hard against the concrete," he told me.

Bridge?

I got a flashback or something and suddenly remembered standing on top of the bridge. And someone screaming my name.

"Do you know why I was on the bridge?" I asked. This seemed vital. Like, why would I jump off a bridge without good reason?

"I can't tell you your feelings, Louis, but I gathered that you told Harry that you were in love with him, but convinced yourself that he couldn't or didn't love you back," he said. "Hence, the bridge. I really can't tell you more. A patient with amnesia is supposed to remember on his or her own."

"Okay. Thank you doctor."

"Your welcome. Are you in any pain? I can give you morphine to dull it if you would like?" he asked.

I gaged my pain level and said that a tiny bit wouldn't hurt, but I didn't want too much as to make me tired. He nodded and said he would send a nurse in right away.

I sat there.

I had tried to jump off a bridge.

But why did it feel like I really had?

I had definitely stepped off on it.

I remember that much. And hitting the water.

But I guess hitting the water was actually hitting my head on the concrete. Maybe I hallucinated it. The jumping part.

Harry saved me.

And I love him?

But I'm not gay.

Or... I don't think I am.

What is going on?

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't notice the nurse come in and put the morphine into my IV. I did start to feel sleepy though. I guess the doctor didn't listen when I told him only a bit.

My eyes closed, and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Liam--

"This was the best date ever. Thank you so much for taking me out," Morgan said as I dropped her off at her flat. I smiled at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" I asked.

"Definitely," she agreed.

I held her hands tight and pulled her toward me. Letting her hands go, I put mine on her cheeks. I leaned forward and kissed her.

It was short and sweet, but I blushed and, as I pulled back, I noticed that Morgan had blushed, too.

"I had a really fun night," I told her. She smiled, said a goodbye, and went inside.

I was smiling as I got back to the house. There were no cars in the driveway, and no one in the house. Where was every body?

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Niall's number.

He was the only one that I knew would answer.

"Hey, Liam," Niall's voice came through, sounding like he had been crying.

"Where are you guys?" I asked. "What's going on? You sound like you've been crying."

"Louis jumped of Tower Bridge. We're at the hospital. Same one Liz is at," he told me. "I guess he just woke up. Harry came out sobbing. Louis has amnesia, Liam. He doesn't remember any of us."

SOOOOO!!!! How do you like/love/hate it??

Good? Bad? Do you want more?

Please comment, vote, fan!!

Party in the USA....or where ever you are from. :)

Hug a leprechaun.

Ride a bike.

And JUST BE RANDOM!!! (cuz it's fun)

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
136K 6.3K 31
It's been 2 years since the heart breaking accident. It's been 2 years since she last saw his beautiful brown eyes. It's been 2 years since he was sa...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
1.9K 73 42
Catherine has a difficult time with relationships; none have worked out because the guys were either dared to ask her out or they cheated on her. Whe...