The Badass Of Beacon: Ruby Ro...

De ThatRWBYguy

Also has RWBY Chibi! Y/n Brunswick is placed into a cruel world filled with Grimm. Mentored by his legendary... Mais

Part 1: Finding The Rose
Part 2: Giving Ruby My Liquids
Part 3: Slumber Party
Part 4: Initiation Pt 1
Part 5: Initiation Pt 2
Part 6: Y/n's Return
Part 7: Guilty
Part 8 : 2nd In Command
Part 9: The Teams Reaction
Part 10: Mike Okerts
Part 11: Jaune's Secret
Part 12: CRDL's Tutu
Part 13: Old Friend
Part 14: Resolution (Volume 1 Finale)
Part 15: Best Day Ever
Part 16: Board Games!
Part 17: Penny's Secret
Part 18: The Black Rat
Part 19: Getting Drugged
Part 20: The Confession
Part 21: The Dance
Part 22: Colonal and Zwei!
Part 23: Search And Destroy!
Chapter 24: Zwei's Big Brown Beast!
Part 25: Another Encounter.
Part 26: White Fang Smackdown
Part 27: Out The Cave We Go (Volume 2 Finale)
Part 28 Bonus Chapter: The Date
Part 30: Qrow VS Winter
Part 31: Qrow meets Y/n
Part 32: Uncles Talk
Part 33: Beef between the Uncles
Part 34: Cayde Vs Qrow/Y/n Vs Coco
Part 35: Finding guardians And Legs Broken
Part 36: Consequences
Part 37: The Beginning Of The End
Part 38: The Fall
Part 39: Torchwick's End/New Powers
Part 40: The Fall Of Beacon/Aftermath
Part 41 (Bonus): Dealing With Problems
Part 42 (Bonus): Hospitality
Part 43 (Bonus): Leaving
RWBY CHIBI S1 Ep 1: The Hand Of Death
RWBY CHIBI S1 Ep 2: The Shocking Revelation
RWBY CHIBI S1 Ep 3: Drinking Contest/Spin The Bottle
RWBY CHIBI S1 Ep 4: Trolling The Grimm
Part 44: The Journey To Mistral
Part 45: Heartbreak
Part 46: Diverging Paths And Relationship Problems
Part 47: Stung By A Scorpion
Part 48: Qrow Vs Tyrian
Part 49: A Much Needed Talk
Part 50: Travelling To Kuroyuri
Part 51: No Safe Haven
Part 52 (Bonus) : Settling Down
Part 53 (Bonus) : Back At Gordon's!
Part 54 (Bonus) : Attack On Shion
Part 55: Welcome To Haven

Part 29: The Vytal Festival

1.1K 21 1
De ThatRWBYguy

Sup kids. I've been reading a few story's here and there and have an idea on how I can articulate stuff better. Anyway. Volume 3 here we go!

Ruby was at her mother's grave stone alone. She was off of the cliff side but there was a grave stone named "Summer Rose". Her mother. She was standing before it talking to it.

[Ruby]: Hey mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... Well, things have been pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too. He's, you know...dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet!So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps.I keep her in line.That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from Dad.Well so are Weiss and Blake and... Well don't tell dad but Theres this guy on our team (whispers) His names Y/n and he's my boyfriend. Don't get mad, he's actually really nice! He's probablythe strongest on our team. Only by abit. Nothing too crazy. I hope you'll be able to meet him one day. Oh! Together, we form Team RWBY.And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion I mean Y/n isnt included becuase he joined abit after. (Stops Whuspering) ...Anyways, uh, I made a bunch of new friends,and I met some......let's just say, odd teachers.Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys too!I guess it's like they say: Like mother, like daughter.I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early.But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is.It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he starts sounding like uncle Qrow.

[Zwei barks]

Oh! Look's like Dad's back. I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission! Wish me luck! It was good to talk. I hope you can get to see Y/n one day.

No Ones POV

[Port]: O-HO! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us!Wouldn't you agree, Professor?

[Oobleck]: Doctor. And yes, Peter, I think it's safe to say:this match may be one of the closest we've seen in the four-and-four round of the tournament!

[Port]: For those of you just now joining us, Welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament! Broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum! If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules.

[Oobleck]: The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds. Teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant. In this tournament, the only attribute being tested... is skill.

[Port]: Correct!The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round. Followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again! The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracketin the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom!

[Oobleck]: And yes, Peter, these certainly are some spectacular spectacles on which to spectate on. And I don't think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that.

[Port]: Ah, and why would they? Now, let's get back to the match between Team RWBY of Beacon,and Team ABRN of Haven.

(Not putting up fight)

Yang punched the shit out of a whole team.

[Yang]: Yes!

[Port]: And that's the match!

[Port]: Team RWBY is victorious!

[Y/n]: (In crowd) Let's GOOOOOO!

[Ruby]: We did it? [Audience cheering]

I saw Ruby look towards me. I put to thumbs up to articulate that I was around of her. A pink huge appeared on near her cheekbones.

[Ruby]: WE DID IIIIIIIIIIIIIII-- (Switch scene to the Fair grounds)-is anyone else starving?

[Blake]: I may have worked up an appetite.[LOUD stomach growling]

I started laughing. She looked at me embarrassed.

[Y/n]: You guys earned it! Sucks that I cant fight. [Mimicking Ozpin] Only Exhibitions he said Bla bla bla Y/n Your the best

Ruby: I'm sure he didnt say that last part.

Y/n: He did... I just didnt.. Record it.

[Weiss]: Gee, if only there were somewhere on campus to get food around here. Oh, wait. (She looked around to see hundreds of stories selling food).

[Ruby]: It's okay, Weiss. I forget about the fairgrounds too.

[Weiss]: I was being facetious.

[Y/n]: Meaning?

[Ruby]: Wh-- Well, if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?

[Yang]: C'mon! I know just the place.[Phone ringing and vibrating]

[Y/n]: No! I know a better place!

[Ruby]: Gordon-

[Emerald]: Hey! Might be hard to eat without this!

[Ruby]: Huh? [whimpering] No, no no no.

[Emerald]: Ha ha ha, good to see you, Ruby.

[Y/n]: Hmmmm... She's sus.

[Ruby]: Oh, thanks, Emerald! Guess I dropped it. Guh, girl pockets are the worst!

[Yang]: What's up, Em?

[Emerald]: Just left the stadium after watching your amazing fight. You guys were awesome!

[Ruby]: Oh stop it [Mumbling] shut your little stupid face [Flustered babbling]

[Blake]: I heard your team progressed the next round, too.

[Weiss]: You know, I feel like we never see your other teammates.

[Yang]: How'd they do in the fight?

[Emerald]: (Thinkin) Really well.

[Ruby]: That's great! Uh, why don't we all go out and get some victory food together?

[Emerald]: Oh! Gosh, that's so nice of you but,my teammates are all kind of... introverted.[Mercury sniffs][whispers] Really socially awkward.

[Y/n]: Ehh, I've had worse.

[Yang]: Oooh, yeah. I could see that.

[Emerald]: So yeah. Looks like Merc and I will be moving on to the Doubles round. What about you guys?

[Ruby]: Well as the leader of this team, I thought long and hard about this decision.

[Weiss]: We put it to a vote.

[Ruby]: (Panicking) Uhh yes but I decided that we should put it to a vote.

[Blake]: We voted for Weiss and Yang.

[Weiss]: I will happily represent Team RWBY.

[Yang]: Yeah, we're gonna kick some butt!

[Y/n]: And break some legs!

[Emerald]: (Chuckles) Well, if Mercury and I see you down the line, don't think we'll go easy on ya.

[Yang]: Wouldn't have it any other way.

[Emerald]: Alright. Well, we're gonna go catch some more fights.

[Ruby]: Have fun!

Emeralds POV

[Emerald] See ya later!

[Mercury]: So how are the new "friends"?

[Emerald]: I hate them.

[Mercury]: Orders are orders.

[Emerald]: I just-- How can they be so happy all the time!? That Y/n guy was weird too. How is he always so... I cant put it info words... Hes dumb. But I find it crazy how he is called the "Badass Of Beacon".

[Mercury]: Did you at least get what we want?

[Emerald]: It's the heiress and the bimbo.

[Mercury]: Hmm, alright. At least now we know who we're workin' with. Surprised Y/n isn't fighting.

[Emerald]: it's a good thing he isn't. Not because he's good or anything he's too clever.

[Mercury]: Didn't you call him dumb-

[Emerald]: Oh shut up.

Y/n's POV

I was sad. I didn't get to take Them to Gordon Ramsay's shop. They said it was "Too far" And that they were "Too tired". I was sitting at the ramen shot next to Ruby. They all looked happy. I mean I don't mind Bossman. He's my second favourite but Gordon Ramsay is the best.

[Yang]: I'll have a bowl of the regular, please. (Noodles get thrown on the table)

[Y/n]: Bossman. Can I get the spicy noodles?

[Ruby]: Ooooh. I'll take the same.

[Y/n]: Ruby... No. They're too spicy for you.

[Ruby]: Pfft! Nah! I can handle it. Did you not see me out on there!?!?

[Y/n]: (I patted her head) Okay, okay. Fine. But it's going to suck when the Girl with a massive scythe that took on 4 other students with her team succumbed to a bowl of hot noodles.

[Ruby]: Hahahha! That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Bossman. Give me these Spicy noodles. (2 noodle bowls get sent to us)

[Y/n]: Is she trying to show off?

[Weiss]: Hmm... Do you have anything with a low salt--Ah! (Noodles get sent towards her) Umm... okay?

Blake: (Nod)

Bossman then uses his speed semblance just like every other person in this world has. (He whips out a bowl of fish and gives it towards blake).

I give Bossman my Credit card.

[Ruby]: Aww Y/n! What's the occassion?

[Y/n]: Well, I guess you guys earned a meal after that performance.

[Yang]: I didnt know you were balling Y/n~

[Y/n]: Its just 4 bowls of noodles.

[Ruby]: Yang, not cool.

[Pyrrha]: Can we join in?

[Ruby]: Pyrrha!

[Yang]: Of course you can!

[Pyrrha]: That battle was amazing to watch!

They all sat down.

[Ren]: Are you sure it's wise to have eaten before a fight?

[Pyrrha]: Of course! It will give us energy.

[Ruby]: Surely these noodles won't be so hot. (Has a strand and her face turns red) Th-This is just how I have it... (Exhale) Everytime!

[Y/n]: (Slight sarcasm) I'm so proud of you Ruby!

[Ruby]: (Smiles in validation) Thank you (Exhale) Y/n. (Exhale)

I know she was faking. I'm not stupid. I just wanted to see where this went.

[Y/n]: No problem.

[Ruby]: Sayyyy, Could I use that flask for a minute.

[Y/n]: Sure. (Chuckled) I knew you wouldnt be able to handle it.

[Ruby]: No. NO. This is my desert (Slight pant and drinks flask) (to herself) so much better.

[Nora]: [echoing burp]

[Jaune]: Ughhh if I barf I'm blaming you.

[Nora]: Oh! Aim it at the enemy!

[Ren]: Nora! That's disgusting. But if you do feel the urge...

[Jaune]: Got it.

[Pyrrha]: Well, we should be off. Let me pa-

[Y/n]: No no no. I Will pay.

[Pyrrha]: (Tint or pink appeared on cheeks)
Thank you Y/n.

Ruby looked between us both rapidly with a confused look on her face. She put her hands in the air and waved them.

[Ruby]: SO! (Trying to get thier attention. You think you guys are ready?

[Nora]: Of course! We've got a world-renowned fighter on our team, what's basically a ninja, I can bench five of me,... Jaune, we've trained all year, our weapons are awesome, Glynda barely yells at us anymore, and uh...Jaune!

[Ren]: Are you gonna take that?

[Jaune]: She's not wrong...

[Nora]: I'm kidding! He knows I'm kidding. Don't be so nervous! The worst that could happen is we lose! Then it's just a few more years of walking around school with everyone knowing we're failures our friends will slowly abandon us to preserve their social status, we won't be able to show our faces in class, no one will sit with us in the cafeteria, Ren and I have no parents, we have no home left to go towe'll be officially renamed Team LOSE-iperAh ha ha ha ha ha![sobbing]

[Ren]: Sooo yeah. We're feeling pretty good.

[Pyrrha]: Don't fret.If anything, we should be looking forward to a fight with actual guidelines and not......well, murderers.

[Yang]: Yeah, don't sweat it! We've all faced way worse before.

[Blake]: Let's see: Grimm invasions, violent extremists, a destructive sociopath.

[Ruby]: And that's all while we were still in training! Oh, imagine what it'll be like when we graduate! We'll be like Y/n. So COOL!

[Port]: [On an intercom] Would Team JNPR please report to the battle grounds immediately.

[Oobleck]: [On an intercom] Yes! Like they were scheduled to several minutes ago!

[Pyrrha]: Well, it looks like this is it.

[Y/n]: Show no mercy!

[Ruby]: Go get 'em!

It's close to that time...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

99.1K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
13.8K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
15.9K 274 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story
16.5K 282 20
(Y/N) (L/N) finally has his life in order. Vale has come to appreciate him more, he lives a happy life with his friends in Beacon, Weiss forgives him...