Beautiful Mistake

By ely05arvizu

beautiful mistake is a short 200 word story where this young lady get lost in the kiss as she remembers him f... More

Beautiful Mistake

39 1 0
By ely05arvizu

I went upstairs after hearing noises coming from the attic, I opened the door. It was an old mansion, the wooden floor made noise with every step I took. It was weird after I turned the candles, everything was on place. I looked around when I felt a chill going down my spine. Someone was there. Someone was piercing my back with its eyes. I looked down my feet, the magic circle was faded on one of the sides. This was bad.

-Who is there?

Silence.

I asked once more but what I felt was a sharp pain on my neck.

Arms were holding me tight from behind. They were cold.

-your blood is sweet, and your soul delicious. You are worthy of me.

His golden-red eyes looked right to mine as he faced me.

I remember, his golden-red eyes, I've seen them before. He was that demon I saw in my dreams. I loved him once before.

I looked at him he was gorgeous as I remember. He kissed me slowly as he devour my soul. I started to lose myself as I kissed him back. A big, beautiful mistake. I felt my life drain away little by little. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...