๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ...

By Fun_Is_Infinite

[HIATUS UNTIL COMPLETION OF EXAMS] ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

A/N
~Pokemon: Heroic Adventures~
#001
#002
#003
#004
#005
#006
#007
#008
#009
Quotev!
#010
#011
#012
#013
#014
#015
#016
#017
#018
#019
~Halloween Special 1~
~Halloween Special 2~
#019.5
#020
#020.5
#021
#022
#024
#025
References - BATCH 1 -
~ Ash Ketchum Special ~
#026
#027
~ New fanfiction ~
#028
#029
#030
#031
#031.5
#032
#033
#034
#035
#036
#037
#038
#038.5
#039
#040
Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!
#041
#042
#043
#044
#045
#045.5
References - BATCH 2 -

#023

2.9K 122 134
By Fun_Is_Infinite

"There is magic that brought us together. And that magic... is hope."

- Detective Pikachu

"And the winner is (L/N)!"

A silence washed over the crowd. Everyone was still processing what had happened during the event.

After all, it's not everyday they'd see a person using the feared creatures as transport or anything. Murmers voiced around the crowd. Some were curious, others were worried. Who was this mysterious girl? How was she able to control the creatures they so feared?

Flame and Cherry looked around, sharing a concerned look as they turned to (Y/N), who shifted awkwardly in her position as all eyes were on her.

"Wow! Would you look at that! Even with all odds urned against her, she still prevailed! What a woeful tale!" Meowth dramatically gasped. A small ouch echoed in the stadium shortly after.

"Listen. I'm sure that many of you in the arena has questions. And I'm sure we'll answer them in due time (Probably not), But since you all have little knowledge, me and Meowth here will help you know all about Pokemon and everything." Kami explained.

"You heard them little listeners!

"Please never say 'little' again, it sounds like as you're some sort of pedo just waiting to get into somewhere." Kami dodged potential mature themes.

"Wha- HEY!" Present Mic yelled, as Meowth laughed at his predicament. If you listened closely, you could have heard Eraserhead snicker a bit.

"Anyways! What was that Pokemon that (L/N) had?!" Present Mic asked, as small robotic whirrings went into the background. "uhh..."

"Dragonite, the Dragon Pokemon. A Dragon and Flying type. Dragonite is capable of circling the globe in just sixteen hours. It is a kindhearted Pokémon that leads lost and foundering ships in a storm to the safety of land."

"Wow! Really yo?!" Present Mic asked.

"You're two loud! Jeez!" Meowth muttered.

"Yeah. I guess they are a... rescue hero." You could almost hear the disguised spite in Kami's voice at the words of heroes. Luckily, the rest of the crowd didn't hear.

[(Y/N) POV:]

I stood my awkward ground, watching as students surrounded me, keeping at least five feet away from me. I quietly fidgeted in my position, Dragonite's Pokeball still in my hand.

I watched as slowly, more and more students piled up, finishing their race.

Eventually, all 42 finished. Midoriya was getting confronted by his chick again, and I just stood, watching awkwardly.

Nobody wanted to talk to me. 😓

Soon enough, the roulette for the next game started spinning. I had a few ideas on what it was. It could be a capture the flag, another race, or anything.

Instead, what we got was a cavalry battle.

Who the fuck would want to team up with me if nobody wants to be near me?!

"And first place will get ten million!" Midnight announced.

Oh. And the ten fucking million has been assigned to me.

Just

Fucking

AWESOME

Despite the distance, everyone's eyes immediately went towards me, like a Mightyena hunting down their prey, they shot their glares right down at me.

I can't let myself break. I formed another pokeball in my grasp as I stared right at it. There's no way i'll lose with this guy by my side.

A small smirk of determination went on my face. I'll win this.

Now who's willing to join my team...

[3rd Person POV:]

"I'm worried for (L/N). It seems like she doesn't really get along with anyone. And in this event, Pokemon or not, they'll all be out to get her." Cherry muttered, swirling her cherry drink in her hand.

Flame could only nod, staring right at (Y/N)'s figure. Right now, she's attempting to find anyone. Literally anyone who'd join her team.

Everyone refused. Not just because of the target, but most likely due to the Pokemon as well. Just because they saw a girl controlling one doesn't mean they'll trust any either way.

Flame's eyes narrowed.

"(L/N), you cannot break. You represent all of us..." He muttered, his eyes leaving her figure as he analysed other people.

Speaking of (Y/N), she was busy attempting to get people to join her team.

With relatively zero success. Many people immediately backed off. (Y/N) could only sigh, disappointed.

"Hey (L/N)!" A voice called. (Y/N) turned her head, wondering who could be calling her?

Lo and behind, it's Midoriya Izuku. And his chick

She never really learnt her name tbh.

"I don't know if you're with anyone, but can you team up with us?" Midoriya called out. The Ochaco Uraraka visibly tensed upon seeing (L/N)'s figure move towards them. (Y/N) just ignored whatever fear she has.

"I mean. Nobody else wished to join up with us. And we figured that since you'll most likely be alone, that you may join with us!" Midoriya said.

"Well that's just mean, you think I have no friends?" (L/N) responded, a comical smile on her face as Midoriya visibly tensed, shaking his head. "That's not what I meant!"

(L/N) visibly sagged. "But you're right... Nobody wanted to team up with me. What a pain." She muttered.

"I can see why." Ochaco muttered, a million thoughts rushing through her head. It didn't take a scientist to figure out that (Y/N) was gaining all the attention, and Ochaco hated it. How would she provide for her family if this brat kept gaining all the glor-

"What?" (L/N) asked, as Ochaco tensed.

"What?"

"Huh?

"...Huh...?"

"...But that leaves one more person who needs to join, right?" (L/N) asked. Midoriya nodded, looking around. His eyes landed on a figure not so nearby, and so, he moved towards that figure.

"Join us."

"Ok, so here's the plan." Midoriya said, pointing to (L/N). "You'll be the rider."

"Like hell I will. You'll be it." She immediately said.

"What?! Why?" He exclaimed.

"You got those strong attacks, don't you? You use them to blast our enemies away if they ever get too close. That's why you should be the rider."

"Wow... You're a quick thinker..."

"Brown haired girl. You be the left wing. You can use your quirk to... whatever it does." She waved off, as Uraraka stood, shocked by the words of (Y/N) not even knowing her name or her quirk.

"Uhh, bird man, you be the front. That shadow of yours is really powerful, right? You can use it to help protect and attack." Tokoyami nodded.

"I'll be the right wing. With my Pokemon, i'll be sure to help gain many points and defend and attack." She said. Midoriya immediately perked up.

"Speaking of which, which Pokemon are you using?" He asked. (Y/N) smiled.

"My partner! I can never go without him!" The Pokeball expanded, before opening, a blue light coming out.

"Pikachu!"

"Is that the girl Tomura?" A voice echoed through the room, as Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri stood, talking to a guy within a audio only call.

"Yes. She is the one who was able to control those creatures. I think it's her quirk." He said.

"Impressive. I wonder. How can I steal it for myself?" He wondered. Amongst all the quirks he has seen so far, this one was quite unusual. He took interest in the mystical creatures from years ago, and to see them coming back?

It intruiged him so.

"I'll get her for you if you wish!" Tomura said.

"No no, not now, you still have to build your League now, don't you?" He said, as Tomura sighed.

"Yes master."

Daily Question:

What if your favourite Bug type?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. ฯƒะฒั•ฮตัฮฝฮฑะธั‚, ั•ฯƒlฮนั‚ฮฑัั‡, ฮฑะธd ะผฮตั‚ะฝฯƒdฮนcฮฑl ฮฑัฮต ฮฑll ฯ‰ฯƒัdั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ dฮตั•cัฮนะฒฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฮนะธcัฮตdฮนะฒlั‡ ฮนะธั‚ฮตlฮนgฮตะธั‚ [ะธฮฑะผ...
31.1K 291 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
6K 142 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข...
160K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...