𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍

Por Imp3rfectDoll

𝖨𝖿 π—…π—ˆπ—π—‚π—‡π—€ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—‚π—Œ 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝖳𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π–½π—ˆ 𝖨 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— οΏ½... Mais

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
fyi.
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
SEQUEL

11

12.7K 596 154
Por Imp3rfectDoll

"Okay what you into now?" Yasmin asked.

"Why you say it like that?" I asked.

"Cause you always in some dangerous situation." She said.

"It's not dangerous I just need you to hack into S.A Hernandez's phone records and see what he's doing this weekend." I said.

"Okay, let's see." She opened her laptop and started typing hella fast.

"Woah." She said.

"Woah what? What you find?" I asked.

"He's been taking large amounts of money from his bank account for the past 2 months." She said.

"How the fuck you get his bank records i said his phone records but do tell." I said moving my hand in a go on motion.

"I'm trying sorry." She said. "Wait his wife calls him back to back at night every weekend." She said.

"You can't see the messages can you?" She asked.

"I can try but that's gone take hours to do without his actual phone." She mumbled. "Wait he takes calls from this Casino every weekend too." She said and we both laughed.

"So he has a gambling addiction." I said.

"And his wife don't know a thang chile, his account is the negatives as we speak and it's only a matter of time before he starts taking money out of there savings and joint shared bank account." She said.

"Let me take of picture of all that." I said going on the side where she was as I took pictures of everything off of my second phone.

"His wife makes more money than him he'll be crying sliding down the wall when she finds out and leaves him." She said and I laughed.

"Wait, those numbers that called him from the casino can you look up whose numbers they belong to?" I asked and she nodded.

I looked at every name and I started to realize that those were the names Mahzi wrote on the paper but how does that let us know who's for the other side? I don't get how that correlates or how he even got that information.

"Okay i gotta delete everything". She said as she started typing some more. "I know you can't tell me what this is for but can you at least give me a hint? I mean i am your bestfriend plus i think you're gonna need me again." She smiled and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Its really not for my case that i'm on right now I just....he's up to something he's always tryna sneak around my office it's just something off about him." I shook the thought out of my head.

"Yeah he does give off them vibes, ion trust him." She said. "But i gotta get back to the office building i'll let you know if I notice something out of the ordinary." She gave me a hug.

"Thank you, we still on for movie night tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded and I grabbed my stuff following behind her out the door.

When I got in my car, I texted Mahzi from my second phone letting him know that I needed to talk to him.

"Bitch made cornbread wit jiffy then gone say she got a old soul, lay yo' uglyass down somewhere. Swear to God she pissed me off last night." Squito said.

"What all she cook?" Toota laughed.

"Fried chicken and baked macaroni."

"And you talkin bout some jiffy cornbread be glad she cooked for yo' big ass, ungrateful bitch." Draco said.

"Yo' girl must got you eating noodles." Squito said and I shook my head tryin' not laugh. This all these niggas do all day is talk shit.

"Hell yeah, been eating Alfredo for two weeks i'm starting to think that's the only thing she can cook." He said.

"Nigga do y'all know how to cook while y'all talking shit?" I asked.

"Yeah." They answered.

"What y'all be making?" Minx asked.

"Shii sandwiches and noodles." They both said and everybody started laughing.

"Hell nah." Toota got up and ran out the living room. "These niggas dumb as hell." He continued.

"On bro." Minx chuckled and my phone dinged.

Ryleigh Egypt
Today 5:35 PM

Can we meet up? I need to talk to you.

"I'm finna slide, I'll fuck wit y'all." I stood up putting my phone in my pocket.

"Ight."

"Be cool."

"Bye bitch."

"Stay out yo' girl ass, you talkin' like one na." I chuckled and he flipped me off before I left.

...

"What you need to talk to me about?" I asked as I walked into her place.

"That sheet you gave me, I found out what those names meant. They have nothing to do with finding out who's on the other side." She said.

"And?" I asked.

"What the fuck you mean and? That was the whole point so we can find that out." She said.

"Ain't you talking to the other side of yo profession right now?" I asked.

"Mahzi i'm not play games with you." She said.

"I'm not playing, If you talking to me right now and i'm supposed to be the opposition what make you think they not doing the same thing wit Key. We don't know exactly who they is so why not just find dirt on everybody and see who fold cause nine times out of time they doing more illegal shii than I am and you breaking more than rules right now." I said.

"I'm not a snitch though." I added.

"No, but i'm a negotiator and interrogator you don't have to snitch to get someone where you want em'." She said and I smirked.

"So did he react to it?" I asked.

"His eyes almost popped out of his head." She laughed. "How did you find out he had a gambling addiction?" She asked.

"Y'all not the only ones that got somebody that know how to do technical shii." I said.

"Mm, well I'm working on getting his phone records to see if he talks about the Casino." I said. "I'm thinking we should find out the next time he's going and pay him a visit, and me being on your case i'll just act oblivious that way it can be more believable that i'm doing my job." She said.

"Okay but what does that do for me, that don't change the fact that they still tryna take me down." I asked.

"I guess Key not the only one that got somebody on the inside helping him." She mocked me. "So if they think that you're falling for my act then they won't suspect anything out of the box." She said.

"You really finna risk yo' job for somebody you barely know?" I asked. "And reading documents and files bout my life and crime history is not knowing me for real." I said.

"I know it isn't, I told you it's unfair what they did regarding your little brother." She said.

"But what's in it for you though?" He asked.

"They've been ignoring my requests, ideas, and propositions every since I started my job there because i'm young. But they fail to realize that i'm not young minded at all so it'll be good to see them get put away, Plus i can finally quit my job." She explained.

"What you wanna do for real?" I asked.

"That's the thing i don't know, My minds been set on this job every since my parents died. I hate the fact that probably most of my dad's friends are working for the other side." She answered.

"You think yo' Pops was on the other side too, they could've been made clique and tryna expand." I said.

"What? No, he wouldn't be into stuff like that." I said.

"You sure cause maybe that mean they murder was an inside job." I said.

"I just told you he wasn't like that so can you stop." She said getting irritated.

"So you can tell me shit bout myself and people I grew up wit but i can't tell you shit bout yo' blood?" I asked.

"You're accusing him of something that's not true- And? Y'all do that everyday." I cut her off.

"Well i'm not like them." She said.

"Yeah okay." I chuckled.

"If I was like them i wouldn't even be doing this with you right now." She said.

"I hear you." I mumbled.

"Well act like it." She said.

"Hollon' don't start getting smart cause I ain't do shit to you." I said and she got on her phone.

"That's all I wanted to talk to you about you can go." She mumbled.

"If that's the case you could've called me, im finna take a nap na." I leaned back putting my hood on and one of my hands in my joggers.

"Why do you sleep like that?" I asked.

"Like what Amari?" I asked.

"With your hand in your pants?" She asked.

"Put yo' hand in here and see." I said.

"No thank you." She said.

"Ight then, mind yo' business." I said getting comfortable.

"You so rude, I'm going to my room." She huffed as she got up and went upstairs.

After a while I got up too and went to her room. I'll be damned if i came over here for a lil ass message and waste gas, i'm finna be comfortable.
_____________________________________

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

143K 2.9K 18
T𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜, πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš’πš›πš• π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš›πšŽπšŠπš.
288K 8.4K 31
✰"𝕀π•₯ π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•• π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•šπ•ž π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•žπ•’π••... π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•šπ•€ π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•š π•”π•’π•Ÿ π•žπ•’π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗"✰
1.2M 77.5K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐒𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 π›πžπŸπ¨π«πž πƒπ«πžπšπ¦ 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚π₯𝐬..