(Cancelled) Muv Luv Universe...

De MrCheezy

The Great BETA War. The War make the Humanity change forever. After 30 years of fighting, the humanity almost... Mais

Decision That Change Lifes
Preparations
First Engagement
Second Objective
Getting The Reward
Announcement From The Author
Operation Palaiologos Part 1
Operation Palaiologos Part 2
Defend The Motherland!
The Legend Return
The March To Victory!
The First Hive Raid
Sorry But I can't go More

Some Author Notes

486 14 1
De MrCheezy

My Name Is CheezyGamer. I know But I can't say my real name, I just didn't want some negative situation about it.

Ahem.. Anyway Why I am Here? Well You Want To Read This right? Hahaha Well This Is My First Time to make my Story About My Journey. Well Sorry About Wrong Grammars, Sentence and Using Someone Art Because I Just want to share it to others. Even If You Didn't Believe This, I Am Sure you will enjoy it.

Okay, Okay I will stop my ranting let me tell you the story now about my decision that change many lives forever.

"But Before that this message brought to you by Raid Sha"- BANG
__________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.5K 447 23
'When everything else fails, sometimes it is hard for even love to succeed.' (Can be read as a stand-alone) Sequel to 'The Shy Beta' ------------- "Y...
32 8 4
Godslayers is about correcting a mistake. A mistake made by three kid geniuses who inherited a Corporate Technology Empire. They attempt to utilize D...
332 21 43
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own and then w...
932 74 49
Even In The Face of Death, We'll Rise. In the distant future, mankind's reach has gone beyond the stars, but the galaxy remains in turmoil. Though th...