The Bad Things (Book 5)

By BrookeDittmar93

After the death of her husband, Abigail returns to her hometown with her toddler. Abigail swore off all men... More

READ PLEASE!
Prologue
Chapter 1. Funeral
Chapter 2. Dangerous
Chapter 3. Silence
Chapter 4. Thawed
Chapter 5. Games
Chapter 6. Distracting
Chapter 7. Full Attention
Chapter 8. Bad Things
Chapter 9. Bad Boy
Chapter 10. Picture
Chapter 11. Jealous
Chapter 12. You Took Him
SWITCH
Prologue
Chapter 1. How Could I Not?
Chapter 2. I Need Answers
Chapter 3. The Talk
Chapter 4. Insomnia
Chapter 5. Drop Her
Chapter 6. What's Mine Is Mine
Chapter 7. We're Professionals
Chapter 8. Instinct
Chapter 9. Stormy
Chapter 10. Ours
Chapter 11. Not This Time
Chapter 12. Engagement Party
Chapter 13. Unarmed
Chapter 14. Watch Your Back
Chapter 15. Coward
Epilogue: Twenty Years Later
ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

68 2 0
By BrookeDittmar93

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm taking THE BAD THINGS SERIES and MONTANA SKIES off of Amazon on JANUARY 1ST, 2023! This is me giving you the opportunity to buy any copies that you may or may not have! They are staying on Wattpad and Inkitt. Let me explain. Due to my soon divorce, I will no longer be Brooke Dittmar. As you have seen I have been writing under a PEN NAME Isabella Jennings and that is what I will be going by from here on out because it's easier than having to go through situations where I have to change my name again and again. I MIGHT PUT THEM BACK ON AMAZON ONE DAY BUT I'M IN NO RUSH TO DO IT AND IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN.Okay, that's all! Please if you're in need of a copy do what you can to order a copy in the next two weeks! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE VERY END OF DECEMBER TO PLACE AN ORDER BECAUSE AMAZON WILL NO LONGER MAKE THESE BOOKS AS OF JANUARY 1ST, 2023!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 3.5K 9
(18+) "I am not him. The only time I will raise my hand to you is when I reach out and wipe away your tears and the only time you will ever see my...
1.2K 202 22
Bionca Lockhart, normal 16 year old teenage girl living in the sunny state of Florida. She's had bad break ups and one just seems to stick out like a...
231K 4.5K 35
After Ace goes to protect Madeline, she learns that things become more difficult than she expected. With no contact to him and her world falling apar...
3.8K 424 39
A story about how a Dangerous mafia slowly falls in love with her. Although he was her love at first sight but due to his confusion about his feeling...