ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ💜✓(Comp).

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome... More

INTRODUCTION..
INTRODUCTION
하나
제 2 장
제삼
네번째
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열 두번째
HAPPY KOOKIE DAY 💜💜💜
열셋
십사
열 다섯
열여섯
열일곱
十八
십구
이십
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물넷
이십오
발문
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜

이십 육

7.1K 254 15
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovlies 🌺.
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂🙂.
Thanks for reading 💕 and voting 💜.
Enjoy the chapter (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠).
___________________________

" TODAY IS MY WEDDING..." and like how would Jungkook not freak out . After finally getting over the hangover the boys are trying to finish their morning business but Jeon Jungkook is freaking out , roaming in the room chanting how he's so nervous, what if something goes wrong and Yoongi is so ready to hit his head on the wall .

Jhope is already started getting ready but Jungkook push him before he can reach to the bathroom to take shower.

" Yaah ... Jungkookah, we also have to get ready you know..." Jhope shouts banging the door.

" It's not your wedding day..." Jungkook shouted back and Namjoon thought how dumb they are when there's a lot of room to get ready in.

" I'm done with these two ..." Suga grumble underbreadth.

" Yoong... Keep an eye on these two , I have to ask Jin where did he kept my suit.." Yoongi shrugged what he said and thought of taking a small nap in the while.

Jungkook comes out after half an hour and hobi ran inside with his towel.

" Seriously... You guys have your own rooms hyung.." he complains but got ignored.

" Aah... My head is paining" he search for a pain killer but doesn't get it.

Right then , Mrs Jeon with Mr Jeon comes inside the room with an hyper Jungie in his lap.

" Dada.... Goo. Mornin.." Jungkook face brighten up after seeing his son .

" Good morning champ... How's my baby doing today... " He kiss his head and took him in his arms.

" Well he's doing great but you look like a living mess right now... Jeon Jungkook, you know today's your wedding.. " Mrs Jeon said giving Jungkook a painkiller, he smiles at his mom and thanks her.

" I know... Did tae got ready .." he asks. Senior Jeon chuckle looking at his son dreamy eyes.

" Oh... Jeon you have no idea.. my son is such a pabo.." Jungie laugh looking at his dada and Jungkook tickle him.

" You little munchkin... laughing at dada huh..." Both the father and son duo makes everyone smile with their cute interaction.

" Dada pabo..." Little Jungie teases his father and ran outside with his grandmother.

" Get ready Jeon...not much time left ok" Jungkook nods getting nervous as every second passes by.

Suga also left the room to get his clothes ready , Jungkook sat on the bed and type a message to his very soon to be husband or what he likes to call him his wifey.

Taehyung is right now getting his little makeup done , getting anxious every second.

" Yaah ...taetae. Stop panicking ok.. it's not like you haven't face so many people at once.." Jimin who's already total top up ready sitting on the bed sipping his juice said to tae. Taehyung throw a glare at his side but the makeup artist told him to close his eyes .

" Yeah... Well not everyday I got marry chim... What Jungkook must be doing now.. I'm sure he's already ready and here I am still getting my makeup done.." he whine like a kid forming a pout making everyone present in the room laugh .

But a notification sound took tae's attention, he took his phone in his hand and unlock it getting happy to see Jungkook's message while Jimin smirks already know who can make his bestie smile like this.

He open the chat and ready the message thoroughly that says.

My dear soon to be wifey..
I know you must be getting very nervous right now and guess what love I feel the same but there's excitement also to see you walking down the aisle towards me . I'm very happy tae.. so happy to make you mine finally, after years we got this feeling to be called each other as ours . So hurry up my wifey ... Your hubby can't wait to see you and said those two words 'I do' , and finally got to kiss you... And I would have tell you about out first night plans as well but let's keep them a secret that will be unveil in the room only...so baby come fast ...

Yours soon to be hubby .

Jk...

Taehyung don't know what he should feel now, shy , excited, or many more things. But Jimin took the phone from his hand and start reading.

" Woh... I didn't know Mr ceo is so romantic.." Taehyung come out of his trance and ran after him to take his phone.

" Jimin give it back..." He shouts as he try to take the phone.

" Why... Taebaby... You're hubby is so romantic... God " Jimin teases and Taehyung whines getting shy .

" What are you both doing... Tae , Jimin it's not time to play around... Jimin give him his phone back and Taehyung get changed already.. jungkook reached to the location.." and it only took a second to tae to ran inside the bathroom to change .

" He's really getting married today... Who's going to lighten up out home now.." Mrs Kim wipes her tears .

" Well aunty I'm still here you know... So don't worry ." Jimin consoles her .

" Oh Jimina... That reminds me I have to look a groom for you as well.. " and Jimin leave the room blushing furiously only to collide with Yoongi who's coming from other side.

" Oh sorry.. " both said at same time and look up and Yoongi for a moment forget to breathe because the one who's standing in front of him look like an angel on earth.

While Jimin check out the pale handsome man in front of him who's dress up in light shade suit .

But from far Mrs Kim is watching them and thinking something.

" Look like I got your groom Jimin.." she giggle and left to the two alone in the hallway.

The beach side is looking very beautiful and pretty , the decoration are top notch for wedding.

The guests are talking and the parents of the groom's are attending them.

" Well Mr Jeon I didn't think Jungkook will move on so fast , like he just got divorce from Jieun" Mr Jeon faces turn hard but Mrs Jeon calm him down and step in.

" Well what can we say Mr San, my so. Finally found the right one... Maybe even god wants them to get divorced so that jungkook can found his real soulmate.." Mr San nods and left from there .

" These people really don't have any Shame... Why did you invite him huh ." Mr Jeon try to speak but Mrs Kim took Mrs Jeon with her.

Mr Kim pats his back and tell him to ignore these people.

" Oh look out groom is here.." everyone attention falls on the walking handsome man Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook looking all hot and charming like a prince in his white suit .

He walk to his parents and hug them . Then went to Taehyung's parents and get their blessings.

" Looking good son..." Mr Jeon said and told him to walk to the aisle where a father is standing with a book in his hand.

Yoongi stood next to him as his best man .

Jin is wiping his tears, he's really happy today for his brother.

Namjoon hug him and peck his head.

" I'm so happy jooni..." He whispered.

Jhope is literally making everyone laugh at his jokes and Jin joins him.

" I think it's time, tae is ready... Let's go Hyun .." Mr Kim and Mrs Kim left to take their baby bear .

Taehyung is all ready and waiting for his parents. Jimin is hugging his soulmate and both are just enjoying their moment.

The door opens and his parents walk in with them Baekyun with Chanyeol also comes.

" So bear... All ready for the next step in your life.." tae try hard not to cry but left out a sob and ran to hug his brother.

Baekyun got emotional and rub his back.

" Aww... Look at taetae , grown up so much ... Can't believe today he's going to get married and going to leave us ." Mrs Kim says tears sliping from her warm eyes.

" Mommm..." He hug his mother and cry in her arms.

" I... I'm.. no.. not leaving.. fo.. for forever... Ju.. just going to .. new home .. nothing.. else ... Sto... Stop saying this .." Mr Kim try not to show his tears but Taehyung got him .

" Dad..." He look at his father and open his arms asking for hug.

" Come here my bear..." He chuckled and Taehyung hides in his father's warmth like a small kid .

" I'm so happy today... So happy... This is the best moment of any father's life to see their kid getting into next big chapter of their life ." Tae nods and look up at his crying father . He giggle and wipes his tears.

" No . More crying... Today only happiness suites on your face nothing else ok.. " Mr Kim kiss his forhead and Mrs Kim joins the hug , Baekyun couldn't stop himself and hug his mother too.

Jimin got emotional seeing this and sob too. All chuckle seeing the baby chim crying.

" Aaw .. my chim come here" Taehyung hug his best friend aka soulmate.

" Ok.. everyone enough of tears.. otherwise jungkook sure going to cry if he didn't see tae in a few more minutes." They all wipes their face and Jimin set tae's makeup .

" Let's go son..." Taehyung put his hand in his father's and everyone walk behind them.

Jungkook is waiting, getting more nervous as time passing by. Looking at the entrance waiting for a that one person who rules his heart . Little Jungie is waiting next to his father looking a carbon copy of him.

" Dada... Momma is taking shoo.. longgg..." The little bunny whines looking at his father.

" I know champ ... Your momma is taking so long.." Yoongi thought who's more of a kid.

Soon the sound of violins comes in everyone ears . The music starts and soon two small cute girls walk taking baskets of flower in their hands .

After then , comes the angel of heaven on earth. Jungkook thought he's going to die because he forgot to breathe everytime Kim Taehyung comes in front of him today he's coming to become his life partner.

Taehyung tighten his grip on his father's hand . Mr Kim chuckle and assure him .

" Dad I'm going to faint..." He whispered.

" Don't worry son.. I'm sure your husband will catch you" to Taehyung it's the longest walk of his life . The aisle everything look like a dream come true . He thinks Jungkook is just like a charming prince who's waiting for him.

Every one is astonished to see him. He's looking so beautiful and gorgeous like an angel.

Jungkook and Taehyung took a moment to look at each other and in no time jungkook comes forward and Mr Kim give Taehyung's hand in his.

" Take care and love my son Jeon.." Taehyung look at his father with warm eyes.

" I will with my life.." Jungkook promised and both of them stand in front of each other. Mr Kim stand next to Mrs Kim.

Jimin stand next to Taehyung as his best man.

" We all father here , to see two souls becoming one tieing the pure knot of marriage and taking a next step in life with each other. In the name of holy Jesus and other angels in heaven these two child of Jesus will tie knot of forever love and happiness."

The father said and Jungkook just kept looking at tae , Taehyung got shy and look down but Jungkook doesn't like it and make him look up.

" You're looking so ethereal babe.. so beautiful" he said to Taehyung but the father broke their eye contact.

" So without any delay... I ask Jeon Jungkook son of Jeon Jungwoo would you take Kim Taehyung son of Kim Soo Hyun in his low and high , with love and respect, to the end of life , in rich and poor, in happiness and sadness... In the name of holy God do you take him as your husband"

Jungkook pull tae closer to him and said looking deep in his eyes.

" I do ." Tears fills their eyes as taehyung smiles at him.

" Kim Taehyung, son of Kim Soo Hyun would you take Jeon Jungkook son of Jeon Jungwoo in his low and high , with love and respect, to the end of life, in rich and poor, in happiness and sadness, In the name of holy God do you take Joen Jungkook as your husband"

Taehyung nods and finally saud the two words he's dying to .

" I do" ,and a relief of love passes Jungkook as he heard these words .

" I declare you as husband and husband... In front of Jesus you both are each other partners for life , each other better half I give you blessings for happiness and love for future .. you may kiss each other now"

And look like Joen Jungkook is waiting for that one moment only to seal Taehyung's lips into a kiss. Both mold their lips together, a kiss of love , a promise to forever. Jungkook pulls back and Taehyung hug him.

" Congratulations Mrs Jeon.Taehyung" he said pecking his head.

Taehyung giggle in happiness and look up.

" Congratulations... Mr Jeon " both kiss again and everyone claps smiling looking at the two husband now.

" ITS PARTY'TIME.... WOHOOO... " and like this the story of senior Jeon Jungkook and his passionate love ends with a happy ending.

But don't miss the epilogue... And bonus too..

___________________________

So here's the story last chapter ends.
But epilogue is still left with few bonus chapters further.
Thank you soo much for all the love you guys given to this story .
It was great journey with you all but the ride is still left.
Meet you guys again with epilogue.
Till then take care ❤️.
And keep smiling.
Please vote 💜
And comment 💗.

Purple you. 💜❤️.

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 11.1K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
583K 22K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
24.9K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
474K 23.4K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...