Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Ninety-four

2K 149 32
By IvoryValentia

-Caius' POV-

'Where am I?' I thought to myself.

Everything is white. I glanced to my left there was this gigantic glass screen separating the area where I was from that area and the same goes for the one at my right. I wasn't the only one here, there were benches in front of me and even I was sitting on one. 

There were people sitting beside me, behind me, and even in front of me. The ones to my left and right both had people in them as well.

'Where was I?'

A minute ago, Rosia shot me in the middle of the cliff and now I'm here?

"Confused?" I heard a woman's voice speak.

I looked at the person beside me and she donned pink hair with copper-red eyes. A beta. She seems like she's to be around 19 years old.

"I am." I nodded my head.

"Seems like I will be explaining this again. You know, I also explained this to a certain tyrant back then? Anywhosy, we are at the boundary of heaven and hell. The people on our right are dead but they'll be going to heaven while the people on our left are also dead but they'll be going straight to hell. We are in the middle, which means we are between life and death. We did die but we somehow are still alive." She explained with full confidence.

I tried not to judge the girl for being slightly crazy. Why did she look like she was happy that we are here?? I didn't want to know.

"Is..there any possible way we can go back?" I asked, desperate.

"Of course there is. We wait for our turn to go through those doors in front of us. Usually, they go in twos to make the process faster."

"How do you know how all these work?" 

"Let's just say this isn't my first rodeo." She sighed while laughing awkwardly.

"Valentina." Another woman called for her. She had black hair but I couldn't see anything beyond that as I was just facing her back as she sat.

"Sorry, I need to go talk to her for a bit. She's the tyrant I was talking about." She laughed.

I waved back to her and took in my situation. So, I can go still go back. Those words were such a relief to hear.

I was waiting patiently for it to be my turn. Things were speeding up and soon I was at the second to the front. The girl I talked to was up next along with the woman beside her.

I hope I wasn't making the guys worry..*sigh*

I felt a tap on the glass and saw a man waving at me. I was confused but, I didn't like it. He was from the left side. 

He drew on the glass and started writing.

How does it feel to lose the woman you love, Caius?

'What?' I stared at him in shock. I didn't know who he was but he knew my name. What's more, he mentioned a woman. 

But I don't have a female lover?

The woman in front of me stood up and walked over the glass wall where the man was. She leaned over and I couldn't see what she was doing but all I knew, was it terrified the man.

She walked towards me and there I took the first glance at her face. She had pure black eyes, matching her hair. I'd never seen such enchanting orbs before, it was almost it was an abyss that once you fall into it, there was no way out.

I was surprised when she grabbed me by the arms and told Valentina to bring the person I was sitting with as they will be letting us go ahead. 

"W-Wait, but it isn't my turn yet!" I gave an excuse. I didn't even notice that the doors were open. 

I don't know what came over me, I don't know who she is. She probably wasn't even from my world seeing as black eyes don't exist there but something in me was telling me to..bring her with me.

"It is now." She placed my hand on the hand placement on the side and another door opened right in front of me.

"Wait! Can I at least know your name??" I asked desperately.

She stared at me and for a quick moment, I saw it reflect something. But that was impossible. Why would she?

Arms wrapped around my body and I could feel a warm and soft sensation on the top of my head. 

"Be happy with them, ok? " She smiled but then the next thing I knew, she pushed me in.

Before everything became white once more, for a second, I saw a tear drop from her face.

...

*gasp*

"Caius? Are you ok? I'm sorry, I had to wake you up. You seemed to be having a nightmare." Sebastian apologized while his hands were rubbing my sides. 

"N-No, it's fine." I managed to pull a smile at him.

It has been four months since I woke up from the hospital. Every night, I'd have that dream. The dream of that woman. I don't know if it was real but..it bothered me.

I walked out of bed as Sebastian moved to go take a shower. Shuffling around the house, Demetrius and Raven were preparing the table.

"Good morning." I greeted them with a smile. 

"Good morning to you as well, sexy." Raven playfully said while looking at me up and down. I was just wearing Sebastian's white oversized shirt as well as some loose pants. Sexy? I beg to differ but nonetheless, he got his morning kiss.

Demetrius kissed me first before greeting me back then kissed me again, saying that the first one didn't count as he didn't greet me yet.  When I went to the kitchen to drink some water, Claude and Slade were already preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, Mon Amour." Claude greeted me with a kiss on the lips. 

Slade narrowed his eyes at him before going in to kiss me as well.

"Hey, it's the first thing in the morning. Don't fight." I warned them, jokingly.

We bought this house a month after my hospitalization. For some odd reason, all of us felt heavy whenever we stayed at the condominium. Maybe it was because Rosia used to be a tenant there.  But I didn't want to find out why so I just made up my mind that it was the reason.

"Where's Heinrich and Vincenzo?" I asked.

"Vincenzo? would be over there on the terrace, smoking. Heinrich? still asleep." 

I should have known about Heinrich but Vincenzo? Ever since that day, he started smoking. We tried stopping him since it wasn't good for his health so he switched to smoking pure tobacco instead.

I ambled over to the terrace and wrapped my arms around his waist. He looked over to me and a smile wrote on his face.

"Good morning, darling." He then leaned to kiss me.

"Tastes like tobacco," I complained, sticking my tongue out at him. He playfully rolled his eyes and then went back to smoking when I left to wake up Heinrich.

When I opened the door, he was passed out, still in the clothes he wore yesterday.

"Heinrich? Heinrich. It's time to wake up." I shook him.

"Hmn." He grunted.

"Fine, no morning kiss for you then." I shrugged.

"WAITTTT" He whined and grabbed my hand before dragging me to the bed with him. He placed kisses all over my face just not my lips and then finally he did.

"Good morning, my Puppy~" He rubbed his nose against mine and rolled us both around the blanket.

I giggled and hit him on the shoulder, urging him to freshen up. We all ate breakfast together and bid each other as we head to our work. Me and Raven shared one car since it was more convenient. After all, I am his secretary and it was safer because Klaus was still out there.

"Claude seems to be busy these days, how come?" I asked Raven.

"He's looking for Fox Solace's daughter. Before we so happened to find his wife imprisoned by Klaus, Patricia Clark drugged him and conceived his daughter. She might be in foster care right now so he's looking into that." 

"I'm surprised he's asked to find his daughter just four months after reconciling with his wife."

"It was the wife who wanted to find her, actually. By Claude's words, she really was genuinely concerned for the daughter. "

"Is that so? Well, that's nice." I hummed.

The day ended, as usual, we had lunch and dinner together and I went to bed with one of them in rotation. 

"Ugh-" I groaned.

I was in heat, there was a mark resurfacing on my chest. It meant that I had marked someone but I most definitely had not. I voiced my concerns to the guys and us even to doctors to explain the situation. Until now, we have not found out the reason.

That night, Slade embraced me in order to help me with my heat.

(A/n: I don't mean the innocent hug gois. They stuck one sausage up the glory hole. )

-Seven Months after the Hospitalization-

I walked past Claude who seemed to be immersed in his laptop. I took a peak and saw a familiar photo. A woman with pink hair and copper eyes, I've met this woman before! I nearly opened my mouth when I saw what her name was.

"T-That's Fox Solace's missing daughter? " I asked Claude.

He turned behind me and smiled before pulling me down to his lap. He nested his face on the crook of my neck while I browsed down her information. The current location is unknown. Status, alive.

" Yup, it's quite odd, to be honest. I have plenty of information about her. I know who her foster parents are but all they said is that she moved out nearly a year now. Ever since then they haven't been in contact. I have the latest footage of her caught about two months ago but I still can't find her. Not a single college is she enrolled in despite being just 18 so I presume that she's working. "

" 18? She's quite young. I hope she is alright. " I expressed.

It is quite dangerous for a young woman like her to be alone, especially in a world like ours. She was a jolly person in the place where I first met her, though it was a bit of an unconventional situation. I wonder if she knows who the woman with black hair was.

"I hope you find her soon."

To be Continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 580 7
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...
50K 1.8K 61
[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapters]: [Complete] [Summary] _____________...
182 12 1
"That's not the point! The point is that I'm being married off to some unknown child and there's nothing I can do to stop it." Liam rolled his eyes a...
334K 14.9K 58
{Completed: 43 Chapters Main Story 11 Chapters Side Story} Born with Atrial Septal Defect, Yukio finally succumbed to his sickness that had developed...