I'm Gonna Kill Them All...(Ma...

By Superbowie

I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 8... More

Bio
Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made
Episode 2: Screwed
Episode 4: First day
Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids
Episode 6: Dragon boy vs mudman
Episode 7: A stained dragon
Episode 8: Class president
Episode 9: Villains
Episode 10: All might vs nomu
Episode 11: revealing yourself
Episode 12: Redemption
Season 1 (Complete); Season 2 (next)
Season 2 episode 1: redemption starts
Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war
Season 2 Episode 3: Start of the sports festival
Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle
Season 2 episode 5: Growing tension
Season 2 Episode 6: The next matches
Season 2 Episode 7: Mushroom girl vs explosion boy

Episode 3: U.A entrance exam

1.5K 23 13
By Superbowie

Y/N POV

It's been ten months After the talk I had with all might, nezu and aizawz as I now was forced to go to U.A or else my entire identity will be exposed. Although now that I made a deal with nezu where I can take the entrance exam as a more difficult way to get in, I now must train so very hard so that I don't fail cause if I do, I am dead by the fiery hands of endeavor.

And because of that, max took the liberty of help train me so that I wouldn't fail, considering he would be screwed too if I failed. So now he has been training me alot and it wasn't pleasent. For starters, he keeps waking me up and throws me outside to train my body, which I swear the sun wasn't up when he threw me outside. He trains no matter what, nearly a hole day straight even when it's raining, day or night, he will train me and to the extreme so that my body could be perfect. Then the rest of the day he would be teaching me stuff to help me get smarter then I already am or teaches me stuff about skrills that I can use to fight.

Right now I was sitting near the dinner table, resting my elbow on the table while I rested my head on my hand as I stared out the window, hearing max talk about things related to skrills that I already know.

Max: ok, so a skrill has a shot limit of four after it absorbs enough electricity although it's electrical powers can be neutralized if it has contact with water. Oh and-

Y/N: my god max, I already know this stuff, there is no point in telling me (I said, already fed up with his talking as I stared out the window, not making any eye contact with him, but I already knew he was upset)

Max: this is a revision to help remind you about your lightning abilities. Since you can't use any of your skrill perts cause you'll get recognised, you gotta rely on your electricity. That's why I'm teaching you how skrill electricity works and some stuff you can do with it.

Y/N: it's not like I forgot tho. I already know plenty of my electric powers, why else do you think I get nervous when I try to fight the pro hero manual all the time, he is basically my weakness.

Max: yeah, but when it comes to fighting you don't tend to use your electricity that much, maybe a few blasts for long range attacks or just to charge your phone, it's basically just back up for you. You need to start using your electricity cause you barely use it.

Y/N: not like I'm still gonna use it much anyway, unlike heroes I actually rely on my skill and intelligence to get the job done. I may use my electricity for some accessions, but when it comes fighting and using my brain, there is no need for a power. Maybe I should teach some kids how to not he lazy assholes and actually do stuff properly instead of always using their quirks every damn time.

Max: your talking about skill, but I know how you do it. Your senses and your body are enhanced because of your quirk. You can punch a hole in a tree and can take a few blows cause your skrill quirk enhances it. Not to mention your really fast and have great reflexes. You have no right to say you rely on skill when really your quirk is helping you even when it's not activated.

That's one of the things my quirk can do. I may can grow out and transform skrill perts, but other then that, my quirk kinda enhances my body on it's own. Like how I can use electricity without needing to grow out or transform anything, my quirk enhances my body without needing to do anything, which is neat, but I kinda didn't like it since I'm basically getting help from my power instead of doing stuff on my own.

It also effects how I behave, which I'm sure you all know how it works (Yes fourth wall break). For example I am attracted to metal objects, hate water and enjoy fish and my personality is also skrill like since I am aggressive and hate when people go near my territory, which is my room...hey I'm sure some of you hate it when people barge in your room catching you do something that you want to be a secret. Anyway I do have a skrills personality, but I don't act like a wild animal and scream at people like that, the quirk just gives me the habits and personality of a skrill.

Anyway...

Y/N: yeah well...when it comes to fighting, I still don't rely on my quirk. My quirk doesn't automatically give me fighting skills, I actually train and learn to fight, people these days only fight with their quirks and don't even try to use anything else. They get a quirk and that's all they rely on, nathing else. (I said annoyed)

I got up from the chair as I scratched my head, already bored as I walked to my room till max came and stopped me immediately as he grabbed me by the shoulder.

Max: uhhh where do you think your going? We're not done.

Y/N: well I am, it's getting late and I have the exam tomorrow. You can teach me other stuff tomorrow when I pass (I said, pushing his hand off my shoulder as I tried to go in my room, but was once again stopped by max when he grabbed me by the neck and felt his hand heating up as I knew that he was using his quirk, which made me scream in pain)

Max graydon. His quirk: Oven! He can heat up his body up to 350% and can use can go up abit more with abit training, but the longer he uses his quirk the more his skin will melt.

Max: we're not done yet, you need to revise on your quirk. You can't always fight with just your hands,  weapons and mind. There will be a time when you need to actually fight with some power or atleast have someone to back you up considering we live in a world where alot of people are stronger then a dude with martial arts.

Y/N: do you have any idea what I've done? I fought strong heroes with just training and used my head. Yes, I have used my quirk and had the help of using weapons, but I still relied on my skrill more. Who cares if I can't use my quirk, I can still fight without it I said as I removed max's hand off my neck and went in my room and closed the door)

Max: when will that kid ever listen to me (Max said, letting out a sigh, once again dealing with me and my attitude)

I hoped on my bed and went under the covers as I layed my head on my pillow, trying to fall asleep while I slept with my reguler clothes on. I couldn't sleep, the thought still bothered me even after for so long. I hated heroes and it was one of the top three things I hated, which were paedophiles or anything to do that harms children and animal abusers.

I hated being a hero and now going to a hero school is something that makes me wanna rather tear off my own nut sack. I remembered when I did some killing at night, I would pass that school and it just pissed me off when I looked at it, now I'm actually gonna go near it and honestly I feel like I was gonna throw up.

Now all I can really do now is keep sucking it up cause if I don't go then...well then the next meal for the endeavor family is roasted skrill and my ass maybe hot already, I don't want it to be over cooked.

I may suck it up, but it's not gonna be easy, I'm gonna be surrounded by bunch of other kids that wanna be heroes, I'm gonna wake up early to go to school and I'm gonna do homework! And even study! And being homeschooled by max was already enough, I'm gonna be in hell for a hundred days and if I don't do that I'm going to actually hell!

Dear god, I can't stand it. I hated it with all my heart and I hope the world knows that. I began to get tired as I closed my eyes, beginning to fall asleep, tired, but still upset about the day tomorrow.

The next day.

My eyes opened as I got up from my bed, my hair being messy after sleeping in a way that only god knows how I slept. I got off my bed and walked out of my room, groaning abit as I was still tired, but still needed to wake up or else...well you all know what will happen if I don't go at this point.

I went to the bathroom, cleaning myself up. I brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and went back to my room, picking some fresh clothes out of the closet. I removed my reguler clothes and changed into some nice jeans, a black shirt and with a jacket. I got my bag as I packed some other stuff like extra clothes and other stuff I think I would need.

After finishing packing my bag, I put it on and walked out of my room as I went up to the front door, putting on my shoes that were near the front door since that's where we usual leave them. I finished putting them on and I grabbed the doorknob, about to open it till I heard some footsteps come behind me, making me turn my head to see max who had woken up.

Y/N: oh hey, what are you doing up so early, work doesn't start in a hour.

Max: well I wanna say goodbye to my son before he goas take his exam. Which reminds me, do you want me to drive you to school? It will be alot easier so that you won't tire yourself.

Y/N: nah, it's ok. I could use the exercise and the walk will give me enough time to think of how to occupy myself instead of bashing my head in the wall from a boring class.

Max: heh, you sure are confidence you'll pass huh? I still don't understand, I get it might be a challenge for you, but why couldn't you take the easy way and go in without any exam, there won't be a risk of letting you go to jail.

Y/N: well I guess I just did it mostly for the excitement. Since I can't enjoy the nice feeling of getting away from a hero, I guess I can try and enjoy the risk of loosing...even if that lose means I loose my life, but hey why not am I right. (I asked, turning back to the door as max just scratched the back of his head)

Max: that's a real huge risk to take, but just do whatever you like aslong as it doesn't get you expelled, but just please don't fail Y/N. I may go to jail for a long time, but you will suffer...people can be cruel...and you were right, heroes aren't exactly different then any other person...so...they might do things...horrible things to you before they'll kill you...way worse then being in jail and as your father I don't want to see that happend because well...I don't say this very often, but...I care alot about you Y/N...you know I don't wanna see you go...

Y/N: I...I know you don't max...I promise I'll do my best. (I said, pulling my arm up as I gave him a thumbs up, which I couldn't see, but I could tell max was smiling)

Max: thank you...now you go on to U.A, the exam might start soon and the sooner you pass the sooner you can relax after (max said, I simply nodded as I opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind me)

Time skip
At U.A.

I stood infront of the gate of U.A as I stood there, looking up at the H shaped building after walking afew miles. I stayed starring up at it while people walked inside, whispering to themselves about stuff I couldn't care less. I still couldn't believe it, after my whole life of hating this school, I'm actually going in it and while people go here to become heroes for money and fame, I'm actually going here cause I'm being punished, wow.

I let out a sigh once again, ready to get this day over with as I walked threw the gate. You know despite me being confident in winning, I admite I still was abit nervous cause if I die fail, I would die, it's pretty thrilling, but hey I'm still confident in doing this.

While I was walking to the front door, I noticed someone familiar. I recognised him by his wild green and black hair. It was him! The green haired kid I saved from the sludge villain. It made me smile happily seeing him after ten months, making me feel like some puppy that saw his owner after so long. I saw him and he was talking to a brunette girl with pink cheeks, ok well not exactly talking since he was kinda silent, more like listening actually.

Y/N's thoughts: hey, it's that guy again. He's trying out to be a hero, that's amazing! Finally, one hero in the future that's not selphish. Maybe I should go say hi to him. (I thought to myself as I slowly walked up behind him)

I was about to say hi, but stoped for a minute, realizing that I shouldn't say hello to anyone...I needed to keep a low profile to everyone no matter what or else they might find out my identity...so ofcource I needed to pretend like I didn't exist. I looked down upset and angry as I just speed walked past the two, leaving the two on there own as I tried to hold back from screaming to myself for being my fault I couldn't say hi to him.

Y/N: errr great, I'm going to a hero school and I can't even say hi to a real hero, god I can't catch a break. (I said angrily as I walked inside the building, going in the room thay was the lecture hall)

After a few minutes, we all took a seat, sitting infront of a stage as we were all greeted by the loudest and probably most annoying pro hero present mic.

Present mic: Wazzup U.A candidates! Thanks for tuning into me! Your school DJ! Come on and let me hear ya! (Present mic yelled, putting his hand up to his ear, expecing the whole crowd to scream something, but all he got was just silence) keeping it mallow huh? that's fine I'll skip to the main show. let's talk about how this practical exams gonna go down ok? ARE YOU READY!? (he asked as once again the only response he got was silence)

Y/N: hmm present mic, I heard about this guy before. He has the quirk to speak really loud...hmm a tough opponent for me indeed for how loud he is. (I said to myself, resting my head on my hand as I looked somewhere else, not bothering to look at him to hear what he said)

Present mic: like your application says, today you'll rock boys and girls will be out there conducting ten minute mock battles in super hibernian settings! (He yelled, the screen behind him changed, showing us the and different areas we will be taking)

Present mic: here's your lains my friends, after I drop the mic here you'll had to your specify battle centers sounds good...? OK!?

I didn't had an application to know which battle centre I am exactly, but luckily me and nezu had a phone talk before, letting me know which battle center I was in so it was all good. Kinda funny how he still trusts me with being around other people, I mean I won't do a thing, but it's still funny and the fact he is willing to let me be in a battle center with other people is strange, probably because well...I don't have friends.

Present mic: ok ok, let's check out your targets, there are three types of rogue villains in every battle center. Your points based on there level of difficulty so you better choose wisely. Your goal in this trial is to use your quirk to raise your score by shredding these foe villains like mid song guitar solo! But check it, make sure your keepin things heroic, attacking other examines is a U.A no no, ya dig? (Present mic said, seeing a video game simulation on the screen as someone soon after spoke up)

Ida: excuse me, sir, but I have a question. (The guy said, I turned to the dude curiously, seeing he had dark blue hair and glasses)

Present mic: hit me! (The pro said, the lights landed on the boy as I just turned away)

Ida: On the print out, you've listed four types of villains not three. With all respect, if this is an error in official U.A materials, it is shameful. We are exemplary students, we expect the best from Japan's most notable school, a mistake such as this won't do (The guy said, holding a piece of papar as he turned and pointed at someone) Especially you sir!

The guy he was pointing at didn't say anything back, it was silence after this and everyone began laughing quietly like as if the guy he was pointing at wasn't paying attention at all.

Ida: excuse me, I'm talking to you sir with the purple lightning bolt in his hair (He said, making me realize, I was the one with the bolting in my hair, he was talking to me!)

I turned to the blue haired guy curiously as he looked at me with this look that made him look like a dissapointed parent, giving me reminders of max in a way as now the attention was on me now....great.

Ida: your slouching in your seat are not paying attention. If you can't take this seriously then leave, do not ruin our chances to get to U.A with your laziness (The blue haired kid said, I looked at him, beginning to get angry for his accusation as I spoke back)

Y/N: you know...a person can still pay attention even when there not looking. I don't know what fancy uptight home you were raised in, but not everybody is like you and need to sit straight and act like it's gonna cause chaos if they don't. For you information I was paying attention to what the pro hero said and if you wanna be a hero then maybe you should learn to not make such accusations. You want to be a hero, fine, then do everyone favour and keep yout FUCKING mouth shut (I said, I stared the the man with my eyes with the murderous intent)

A rule about skrills. You provoke them or aggravate them, then your basically screwed cause believe me...skrills tend to not hold back in what they want that, believe me. I stared at him, I could feel the nervousness in him began to since I could see the sweat rolling down his forehead. All I did was stare and he did not like it as it creeped him out and that was what I like as now all he did was now down and apologised.

Ida: m-my apologies (he bowed, turning around)

The room was silent abit, some people were starring at me, whispering to each other about what I just did and I could hear it all. I could hear that they were not good since I literally just said something disrespectful like swearing and made someone already scared of me. Oh well, I just hope it doesn't effect my identity...although since people are whispering about me, I definitely got some fame for it...oh geez.

Present mic: huh...that lightning bolt hair...guess that must be the villain kid nezu was talking about, yikes he even acts like one.

Present mic: alright alright, examany number 7111, thanks for calling in with your request. The fourth villain type is worth zero points, that guys just an obstacle we'll be throwing in your way. There's one in every battle center, think of it as a herdle you should try to avoid, it's not that it can't be beat, but theeeeres...kinda point. I recommend my listeners try to avoid it, focus on the ones on top of the charts!

Ida: thank you very much, please continue (The blue haired guy bowed as he sat back down, the lights on him went off)

Present mic: that's all I got for you today, I'll sigh off with a little present, a sample of our school moto. As general napoleon boulevard once layed down, a true hero is one who overcomes lifes misfortunes. Hmm hmm, now that's tasty sound bite. you ready to go beyond? Let's hear a plus ultra! (He said as one more time, there was silence)

We all went to the locker rooms as we changed into something more fitting to fight. I removed my jacket to show my black short sleeved shirt and removed my jeans to put on some trousers. After that we left the building and entered the bus as it took us to a area where we will take our exams.

We got off the bus as we now stood infront of the large gate. Now me and a bunch of others now waited for someone to start the exam, I stood away from the crowd, not wanting anyone to talk to me since it might risk my identity.

As I waited patiently for the exam to start, I could hear the other contestants whispers to themselves about me, whispering about my behavior for what I've said to the blue haired guy.

Contestant: Should this guy be even allowed here? Did you hear what he said? Definitely not hero material.

Contestant 2: yeah, I agree, someone with that attitude would be perfect for a villain, just look at the way he looks, starring so menacingly.

Contestant 3: that guy sure got some guts saying that infront of everyone and not expect to be kicked out. He isn't, but if he keeps this up, he'll never be a hero.

Contestant 2: the nerve of this guy (I heard one of the female contestants say, I simply ignored them, fighting my aggressive urges and looked away from the crowd)

Y/N's thoughts: great, the exam didn't start and I already drove attention to myself, this is just perfect (I said, face palming myself)

I don't want even wanna be a hero and I wanna tell them that to set it straight, but really I can't, I can't risk it. I just want this day to be over with and go home, but frankly it hasn't even began yet with my torture...Well I guess it doesn't seem so bad, nobody is trying to attack me so that's good and atleast not everyone is saying bad stuff about me.

There was just one person I can recognise and there were some people that actually caught my interest...well one person tho, everyone else is just...meh. The person I recognised was the spiky blond haired boy I saved from the sludge villain. He didn't say anything or tried to make eye contact with me, all he did was stare at the very large door, looking like he was ready for the exam.

The one person that caught me interested was there was this girl. She didn't look much to be exact, but what I noticed was her hair looked similar to mine. She had long blond hair and I had short black, which isn't very similar yes, but what made our hair similar is that we both had a lightning bolt streak in our hair.

I don't know why, but for some reason she was just starring at me, not the she was starring at me and whispering bad stuff about me, she was starring me with this sympathetic look, like she felt bad for me. She clearly has no idea who I am to feel sorry for me. We didn't lock eyes, I just noticed her when I was turning my head to look around and I could still feel the wierd stare I was getting from her even when I'm not looking at her.

Y/N: yeesh, what's her problem? If she wants to say something, say it already, not like it will throw away the attention. (I said to myself, scratching the back of my head is to why she was staring at me)

Present mic: right, let's start! (We all heard the voice of present mic yelled, making us turn to the sound of his voice to see he was standing on a large podium) get moving! there are no count downs in real battles! Run nerds! Your wasting air time here! (Present mic said, I turned around after hearing the sound of running as I saw everyone ran threw the giant NOW open gate)

Y/N: WHA!? THEY'RE ALREADY GOING! I'M FALLING BEHIND! (I yelled, sprinting my way inside)

I went threw the gate, running threw the large buildings as I saw everyone else already fighting robots, using there quirks to destroy them. I looked around, trying to find any robot to destroy, but can't seem to fine any since people were already take on every single robot in the area, which isn't good for me. I need to find robots now and get my points up or else I'm screwed so I went around the place and found one robot.

It wasn't much, but it's a good start. So I charged at it, cocking my fist back as I was ready to attack it. Soon enough I was inches away from it, I was ready to attack, but out of nowhere, somebody jumped in launched some kind of explosion at the robot, knocking it away and destroying it infront of me.

I turned to see who did it and to my surprise it was the spiky blond haired kid I saw at the gate. He jumped in and attacked the robot I was going to attack with the most angriest face in the world.

Bakugo: STAY OUT OF MY WAY, YOU DAMN EMO KID! (The angry blond yelled at me as he went of ran somewhere else, making me growl abit at him)

Y/N: well...your welcome for saving your life (I whispered to myself in anger)

I couldn't fight robots like this since people keep on and stealing all the robots till theres nathing left. So I got an idea. No need to be with the crowd so I decided to leave everyone and go on my own, hopefully there will be robots for me to destroy on my own. So that's what I die, I ran to another direction and ran past the many large buildings.

I went to another area in the battle center, I looked around abit, seeing no robots at all still. I panicked abit already, seeing there was no robots and I was now wasting time for no reason, which surprising since I had never panicked before at all.

Y/N: crap, still no robots here! (I yelled, Although I might of spoke too soon since out of nowhere a bunch of robots jumped out and ambushed me)

One came in and charged at me, swinging its robotic arm at me as I quickly doghed it's attack by jumping up, landing on it's arm as I came up to its head and kneed it's head off, decapitating the robot as it's body fell on the ground.

I got off the robots body and got on the ground, I looked at the pert where it's head should be and noticed something interesting...there was...electricity shooting out of it. I kneeled down and put my hand to where the electricity was shooting out, absorbing it as the electricity now flowed threw my body, making me smirk at this.

Y/N: the robots run on electricity! Perfect! (I said, seeing the bunch of robots charge at me as I got in a fighting stance) bring it!

Meanwhile
3rd POV.

In a dark room, a bunch of people were looking at the many screens infront of them, showing them footage of the examines fighting the robots. The people that were watching these kids were non other then the teachers of U.A. people like aizawa and the principle of the school named nezu were also watching.

Although they were impressed with all these examines and there quirks, they were more focused on one interesting student and ofcource you all know it was non other then Y/N l/N. Ofcource it was no secret for them that they were letting a villain in the school and ofcource most of them were not happy. Some although did have hope for the kid that maybe he can change his ways, but despite it, they were not gonna let there gaurd down for the boy.

Nezu: well I say Mr.L/N is doing well. The test has began and he is already getting points fast and he is only using just some or his quirk. Truly impressive.

Midnight: truly impressive indeed. If only more people relied less on there quirks and used more of there skill, sad a villain has to be the one to show such an example.

Vlad king: it shouldn't matter what skill he is, he is a villain and should be treated like one.

Midnight: he's only a kid. He still has his whole life ahead of him, we shouldn't throw him in jail because of how he acted.

Snipe: he already threw his life away when he murdered hundreds of heroes, are you really taking his side midnight?

Midnight: I'm taking his side, I'm just saying, we are heroes that are meant to save people including bad people, shouldn't we help and change a kids ways before his entire life is ruined for his actions.

Vlad king: what he did is unforgivable. It doesn't matter if he's a kid or not, he did something horrible and that won't change, he deserves what he will get.

Midnight: now you are just-!

Nezu just ignored the argument the pros were having. Nezu was busy starring at the screen that showed Y/N destroying the many robots around him. He was left curious at this boy, despite what he had done, nezu could see some hope for the boy to stop his bad ways after learning how he saved two boys from the sludge villain. He didnt know how he was gonna do it, but nezu swore to himself he will help Y/N become good even if it means he has to deal with a very stubborn dragon.

Nezu: very interesting Mr.L/N. You rely less on your quirk and rely more on your skill (He smiled, pulling out a papar max gave to him explaining all the details about Y/N's quirk) it says your body and senses are enhanced, but the way your fighting takes more then just punching and kicking, you actually trained well to use martial arts...very impressive.

Back with Y/N

After afew minutes, he had finished destroying every single robot around him. Pieces of robot perts were scattered around the area around him after mauling the robots like a wild animal. He droped a robot arm he held in his hand as he panted abit from exhaustion. He looked around, seeing if there was anymore robots and to his surprise there wasn't anymore.

He fell on his knees, trying to catch his breath from all the fighting he had done as he now felt relieved that he actually got himself alot of points, feeling confident again that he won't loose. Although what he didn't notice was a robot came out from an alleyway, charging straight at Y/N from the behind as Y/N was too busy breathing too turn around and notice.

Y/N: man that was alot of robots, atleast now I'm sure I'll get into U.A...oh boy. (Y/N said, taking his last breath as finally regained his energy as the robot was about to swing at him)

Y/N turned around, now noticing the robot was about to attack him after his senses had went off. His eyes widen at the robot and now didn't have time to react and move out of the way. All he did was try to cover his face, bracing himself for the robots attack, but what he didn't expect was out of nowhere, bolts of electricity came flying behind the robot, shocking it.

Y/N was left SHOCKED at what he saw. He was left confused at where the electricity came from as he watched the robot fell on the ground once the electricity went away. Y/N stared at the robot, still confused as he scratched the back of his head, kinda relieved he didn't get creamed untill he stopped once he heard a voice.

???: hey, are you ok!? (A female voice yelled out to him, making Y/N turn to where he heard the voice and saw a girl came out of an alleyway between the buildings)

The girl ran to him and once Y/N got a clear view of her face, he instantly recognised her by her hair and eye colour. It was non other then then the girl he caught starring at him from the entrance exam.

Y/N's thoughts: huh, oh it's that girl from the gate. Wait, she has an electric based quirk too? (Y/N thought to himself, abit amazed he met another person that had a similar quirk like him)

Y/N: uhhh yeah, I'm ok, thanks for helping me out I guess.

???: it's no problem (The girl said, walking up to the dragon boy as she smiled, making Y/N confused as to why she did that for him) I saw you what you said to that guy back at present mics lecture, some people can be jerks. Everyone else back there were saying alot mean things about you about what you did, but they're just jerks aswell.

Y/N: uhhh, yeah. Is that why you keep starring at me back at the gate? (He asked curiously, the girls cheeks turn red in embarrassment as she scratched her head)

???: hehe, yeah, sorry about that. Hmm...oh I forgot, I'm denka kaminari by the way, it's nice to meet you (she said, reaching her hand for a handshake, which Y/N just shook)

Y/N: it's uhh, nice to meet you kaminari, I'm Y/N l/N.

Y/N's thoughts: FUCK, WHY DID I TELL HER MY NAME!?! (Y/N thought to himself in regret, keeping that calm emotionless face he still held)

Kaminari: it's nice to meet you too L/N.

Y/N: uhhh, no offense, but why did you saved me back there? I mean shouldn't you be more worried about getting points?

Kaminari: oh, well I saw you being attacked so I had to jump in and help, I mean it's what heroes do right? (She said, Y/N looked at her suspiciously, not really believing that she only wanted to help)

Y/N: oh yeah, that's true. I mean that's why...most...of us are here in the first place. It be wrong if a hero if a hero doesn't help someone who needs it. (He spoke in a sarcastic tone, kaminari just laughed at that and simply agreed to what he said, not taking a hint at his sarcasm)

Kaminari: yeah, heroes are so cool are they? They won't let anybody down (she smiled brightly, pumping her fist up as Y/N just looked at her in shock)

Y/N's thoughts: What is this girls problem!? Can't she take a hint? Heroes aren't great and they let alot of people down, can't she see it in my sarcasm!? Wait...is this girl...an idiot?

Kaminari: hey, if you don't mind me wondering, what's your quirk? I notice you have a lightning bolt in your hair just like mine, do you have an electric quirk too!?

Y/N: uhhh yes. I'm able to absorb electricity and shoot it out, pretty simple (Y/N replied as he moved his hand up, showing the small bolts of electricity that was forming around his hand, which made kaminari's eyes sparkle when she saw it)

Kaminari: wow, that's so cool! We basically have thesame quirk! (She smiled, putting her face way up close to Y/N's,  making the boy growl abit at his space was being invaded, which she backed up immediately) I have an electric type quirk aswel. It's called electrification. I can basically shoot out high bolts of electricity...buuuuuut the problem is if I shoot out too much I kinda fries my brain.

Y/N: I see (The boy said, still having his emotionless face as kaminari scratched the back of her head, feeling abit embarrassed at how she told him the drawback of her quirk)

Y/N's thoughts: crap, I'm wasting time just talking to her. I need to go find more robots and stop talking to other people or else my identity will be blown before I can even sit in a classroom

Y/N: yeah, I think it's time we get going, we need to gather more points for ourselves and can't waste any more time. So see ya later or probably never, doesn't matter, I don't care (he waved at her, running off, far away from kaminari as the girl smiled and waved back, running off to her own direction)

He met back with everybody else, seeing many destroyed pieces on the ground. He looked around once again and he saw everybody around many destroyed pieces as he also noticed the explosion boy near many destroyed robots as he panted, holding the and most evil looking smirk in the world.

Y/N: welp...atleast now I know which hero I'm gonna kill once I'm out of this school (Y/N said to himself and out of nowhere the ground shook)

The ground shook as dust began to appear as something came up from the ground and once Y/N, it blew his mind. He rememebred what present mic said about there being a fourth robot and how it was just an obstacle to avoid, but he had didn't say anything about it be GINORMOUS. But now seeing it up close, he now wondered where in the hell did the school get the money and resources to make such a thing.

Y/N fell down in surprise, still couldn't believe what he was seeing, he fought heroes before, but never in his life would he ever see something as big as this up close...and that's saying something he was really planning to try and murder mt.lady before he was caught.

The giant robot cocked it's robotic fist back and hit the ground, causing the air to push Y/N back, making the boy roll backwards tons of feet away. He eventually stoped rolling as he was on his back. People began running out of the scene, running past Y/N as he was still on the ground even the blond boy ran off without a care.

Y/N: crap, I gotta get the hell out of here! I already have enough villain points, I can just run and hide now and wait for this whole show to be over! (Y/N said, getting up)

Present mic: JUST TWO MINUTES REMAINING! (The pro yelled, pulling up two fingers)

Y/N: perfect! Just two minutes, now I can just sit back and relax and- (Y/N stoped, he was about to run away, but was cut off when he heard a familiar voice)

???: OW! (A familiar female voice said, Y/N stood still and turned around, see it was non other then kaminari and she didn't look like she was in a good spot)

She layed on the ground, she couldn't get up and run because her foot was stuck under the rubble after it fell on her when the zero pointer made that punch.

Now Y/N was left stuck, he stood there not knowing what to do as he watchee the zero pointer roll closer behind her. He felt stuck, he couldn't make the decision of going over there and help her out or run away. Only reason he helped that boy in the first because his instincts wanted to protect him for being a good hero, but now seeing a person who did nathing wrong or good in danger, he couldn't make the decision of letting his instincts save her or let the cruel side of him leave her to get crushed.

He gritted his teeth, angry at himself for not making the decision already. He didn't want to be the centre of attention, but at thesame time he didn't want to see a person get killed who did nathing wrong...yet, especially in hero school. So he had chosen which he will do and just said...

Y/N: Fuck it...(He sighed)

He sprinted...and it was to the zero pointer. People stopped running as they noticed Y/N was running the opposite direction and watched run at the giant robot, talking to each other that he was going to die.

The boy was aiming for the giant robot, he didn't have time to save kaminari on time cause then they both will be creamed so he decided to aim for the giant robot. He thought to himself how he was gonna fight that thing, but now remembered he still had his electricity quirk he can use and had some ideas how he can use it against the big thing.

Y/N: max was right, sometimes I do need to use my quirk (He said, holding his mouth as if he was going to vomit for admitted max was right for once) gross, so this is what it feels like to say max right, I'm just not gonna tell him anyway.

Y/N crouched down, ready to jump as he concentrated all the electricity into his legs to booste his jump. He jumped up, the electricity launched further up in the air as he was flying up to the robots head. While he flew up, he then realised that he did not have enough electricity to beat that thing after using most of it to make that jump.

Y/N: wait a minute! Shit! I nearly used up all my electricity to do this jump! I don't have enough power to destroy this thing now! (He said, he flailed his arms around, trying to go back down)

But then suddenly, just when he was feeling like he powered down, bunches of electricity came flying up and shot him! He was confused at where it came from, but now recognizing the electricity by how it was the colour yellow, he knew who that was as he looked down, seeing kaminari who had her arm up pointing at him. She was still on the ground and had a dunce face on, a drawback to her quirk obviously.

Y/N looked back up now knowing he had some electricity around him as he absorbed it, the yellow electricity around him flowed around him, he reached the head of the robot as he immediately concentrated  the electricity to flow threw his fist. So much electricity was in his fist that it glowed a large blue light as he cocked his fist back.

Once he reached the head of the robot, he threw his fist, punching the robot in the head as it did alot of damage then he expected. He punched a huge dent in the robots head, tons of sparks of electricity came bursting everywhere like a water balloon popping after hitting something. The giant robot fell to the ground after the punch.

The teachers saw it threw the cameras, nezu cheered as he saw his new future student beat the zero pointer as the rest of the teachers had there jaw drops, seeing a villain save someone again as present mic jaw dropped at seeing not one, but TWO zero pointers get knocked down at thesame time as another zero pointer got knocked down in another battle center by a specific someone.

And everyone who were watching behind him ofcource were also shocked, the bad boy that talked back to someone was the first person to actually save someone in the there battle center. They thought he was just some kind of bad boy that will be a villain when he grows up, but now most of them are having second thoughts about him, although one specific blond how ever was fuming at seeing a boy steal the attention from everybody else, especially at the fact he had such a strong power and he was definitely gonna do something about it.

Contestant: wow! Did you see that!? He beat the zero pointer!

Contestant 2: yeah! And the way that other electric person helped him out was pretty heroic, those two might get an agency together.

Contestant: maybe this bad boy ain't so bad afterall (The contestant smiled, crossing his arms as they admired the skrill boy, impressed for what he had done)

Back with Y/N, he smiled vicariously, seeing the giant villain fall and get destroyed. He then began to slowly fall back down, making his eyes widen in realisation that he couldn't fly back down with his wings.

Y/N: oh shi- (Y/N yelled, falling from the air as he screamed, not knowing what to do since he couldn't use his wings)

He yelled even more, people watched him fall to the ground in worry that someone might actually die in this exam as they couldn't do anything about it since they didn't have a suitable quirk...except one.

The dragon boy was getting closer and closer to the ground, he screamed more, panicking as he kept thinking to himself what should he do in the Situation.

Y/N thoughts: crap, what do I do!? I'm gonna die if I fall on the ground! I can't use my wings and land safely cause then I'll be exposed to the other examines! And I can't use any electricity to hold me up johnny ohm style since I used it all already! I'm gonna diiiiiiiie! Ahhhhhhh! (Y/N screamed, now being very closed to the ground as he closed his eyes, preparing himself for what he was about to take)

His face was inches away from the ground, he had his eyes closed for afew seconds before opening them slowly, confused as to why he didn't hit the ground. He saw the ground that was only an inch away from his face and he was in shock once again that he was now saved twice. He looked around, noticing tuere was somekind of purple aura around him that kept him from the ground. The purple around him faded as he then fell on the ground, landing on his face, which didn't hurt as bad he was going to get before, but still hurt a little.

He was now laying next to kaminari. He turned to the crowd of people that were watching him to see who saved him just now as he noticed someone that was far up from the crowd with silver short hair. The two locked eyes as the girl simply bowed and walked away, leaving him with the rest of the crowd.

Y/N: what the? (Y/N looked at the person confused, watching her walk away and wondered why she didn't say anything to him, well he didn't complain or anything, but it was still strange)

BEEEEEEEEP

Present mic: THE EXAM IS OVER! (Present mic yelled after the sound of a beep was heard)

Once everyone heard it, the other examines ran up to Y/N, making the boy jump and let his defensive instincts free as everyone surrounded the boy, praising him for how he saved someone and destroyed the zero pointer and kept asking him many questions about his quirk.

He simply pushed them away, not worth talking to them after they literally said all kinds of bad things about him, yes they were true, but it's still not worth talking to people anyway. He wanting to run straight home and relax now, but right now he had to take care of something. He pushed some people out of his way, ignoring them as he walked up to kaminari, he shoved the rocks off her leg with his strenth and pulled her out.

He kneeled down near her and lifted her up, questioning to her if she was alright, but no response as all he saw was that wierd dunse face she had.

Y/N: kami! Snap out of it, the exam is over now, we can go home (He said to her, but all he got was her giving him two thumbs up and a small "Yaay")

The other examines watched the boy help kaminari. They questioned as to thought as if he was somehow close to this girl, some assuming if there were siblings since there quirks are similiar or just in a relationship for why Y/N was being so worried for her.

Y/N shook kaminari back and fourth fast as hell, slapping her across her cheeks afew times to snap her out of it, not really understanding that her brain just needs to cool down instead of being hit like she was hypnotised, which the other contestants saw and now got a good answer about Y/N's relationship with kaminari...they weren't dating.

Y/N: kaminari, snap out of it! Come on! (He said, continuing to slap her across her cheeks as he stopped when he felt a hand grab his shoulder as he could feel the hand start to heat up at the point it began to burn him threw his shirt) huh?

He turned his head, seeing who he thought he would see the last of, was non other then the angry spiky blond he saw before and he didn't look happy. He looked down with him in anger and Y/N just looked at him coldly, not really scared of him since he didn't really pose a threat to him.

Y/N: what?

Bakugo: hey, emo kid...we're not done here. I don't know who the hell you think you are for stealing my spotlight like that, but if you ever try that again and be mr.attention seeker, I'll blow your ass up to the other side of the planet! (He yelled, he tried to intimidate the boy, but it didn't work, he fought worse villains and heroes before and he didn't feel threatened with just his explosions)

Y/N: yeah, whatever (he said, smacking his hand off him, showing a burn on his shirt) I don't even want the attention, if you want it you should've attacked the zero pointer. Plus I don't what world you live in, but your going to a hero school, you shouldn't make threats like that because your mad someone simply took your spotlight.

Bakugo: errrr (The blond growled, he wanted to do something to him and attack, but knowing he would be kicked out, all he did was growl and walked away, whispering quietly, but loud enough for Y/N to hear) this isn't over...

Y/N: tch (he let out, not really care at all, he just wanted to go to U.A and leave, he couldn't care less what people wanted to do with him)

Kaminari: yaay

Y/N: oh yeah, not back to you (Y/N turned back to kaminari, ready to slap her some more before he was stopped by another sound of a voice)

???: hey, you stop that right now (A female voice sake, making Y/N turn ince again to see who that was)

The person he saw was a short, old lady with grey hair,  purple visor and wore some kind of nurse outfit with a syringe in her hair bun in place and used another as a cane.

The old lady walked up to the crowd, handing some of them sweets as Y/N instantly recognised who that was, knowing all about her from her career and what she could do.

Y/N: huh, I recognise her...recovery girl? (Y/N tilted his head, not sure if that was her since it could just be another person with a healing quirk)

Recovery girl: yes, yes, you all did an amazing job, now run along and go home, I have someone to take care of (She said, some contestants left as the recovery girl shew them away with her cane, leaving her space for her and Y/N and kaminari) now then as for you.

Y/N: hm? (He hummed, other contestants left as the three of them were now alone)

Recovery girl: so you must be the skrill boy I heard so much about, hmm you don't look much for a hero killing dragon, infact you look more like an adorable puppy dog. But I suppose we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. (She said, making the boy growl at her for calling him that)

Y/N: did you came here just to insult me? What is this, did someone pay you to provoke me and attack you so that they could have a reason to kick me out of the school?

Recovery girl: ofcource not. I would never try to trick a kid like that. (She said, her eyes trailed down, noticing how he was holding kaminari and notice how her cheeks were red from all the slaps she had tooken) you know it's not polite to hit someone when they're already in no condition to fight back.

Y/N: sorry, I was trying to snap her out of it. (He said, immediately getting bonked in the head by nurse's large syringe) ow!

Recovery girl: you silly dragon, she's not in some kind of trance, she only overused her quirk and now her brain is fried.

Y/N: oh yeah she told me that...guess I didn't know what she would look after that, my bad on that one (He said, getting up as he scratched the back of his head) sorry, I didn't know.

Recovery girl: it's alright. We don't know what to do sometimes. (She said, helping kaminari up as she grabbed the girls hand and gently lead her away) I'll take her somewhere for her brain to cool down, you go on ahead and get home, the teachers will sent you a letter in a week or two (she said, Y/N nodded as he ran off, recovery girl watched him run away she looked at him sadly) it's truly sad how villains can come at a young age.

Time skip
After a week.

Y/N sat on the sofa, he relaxed as he watched his favourite show while eating a whole plat of raw fish. He grabbed the end of the fish, lifted his head up and opened his mouth and out the fish in, still holding as once he pulled it out there would be nathing, but bones. Once he did, he tossed the skinless fish in the bin that was in the corner of the room.

Max was in thesame room as him, he was constantly texting nezu about if Y/N passed or not after the two exchanged phone numbers to inform each other about anything to do woth Y/N. Max panicked, sending him thousands of messages for an answer, he was paranoid to know if he and Y/N were dead or not and wanted to know badly.

He sweated as he stared at his phone, still waiting for a reply after spending a week of waiting for Y/N to be accepted and he couldn't wait any longer. Y/N notice this once he saw how worried he looked when he was texting on his phone and tried to talk to him.

Y/N: would you relax.

Max: how can I!? It's been a week and we didn't get any response about the results! I can't be calm now!

Y/N: well be like me...and don't give a fuck. Trust me, it helps (Y/N said, eating another fish as max just looked at him bordly)

Max: your not helping! (Max yelled at him as the sound of there doorbell ring, frightening max that it might be the cops ready to arrest them) o-oh crap!

Y/N: better go get that!

Max: I ain't getting it, you do it!

Y/N: I'm the one that's gonna die while you get a comfy bed with three meals a day! You go get it! (Y/N yelled, going his room without max talk back)

Max: I...Dammit Y/N! (Max yellled, shaking in fear as he heard the doorbell ring once again, slowly going to it and answering it)

After afew minutes, max closed the door, he still panicked as he held up a piece of papar, which was Y/N's acceptance letter as now he wasn't arrested yet, but he was worried that Y/N still did not pass. He called out to Y/N, wanting him to come out right now to show him the letter he had received from the mailman.

Max: Y-Y/N! The acceptance letter! It finally came! (He yelled, making the boy sprint out of his room after hearing his letter arrived)

Y/N: what!?

Max: yeah, it's here! (Showing him the letter he held in his hand, which Y/N took to look at)

Y/N: holy shit! Do you think I got accepted? (He asked, looking at the papar for afew seconds before turning back to max)

Max: I don't know, but go in your room and find out yourself! Go, go, go! (He told him, Y/N simply nodded and ran off to his room, closing the doot behind him)

He switched off the lights and took a seat near his desk. He paused for a second, still starring at the letter he got, he felt worried, thinking to himself that he didn't got accepted and then that would mean he would loose max and his life.

He gulped, a sweat rolled down his cheek despite it being very cold in his room. He closed his eyes, slowly opening the letter. He reached his hand in the letter, trying to grab any papar that was in it, but felt nathing, which made him open his eyes in confusion. All he felt in the letter were two things, something metellic and round and the other was smooth and spiky , he pulled one of them out and saw a strange disc in it.

He looked at it curiously, examining it like a curious animal as what it could be, but his question was soon answered when a hologram appeared after the disc projected it, making Y/N drop it on the desk infront of him.

He looked at the hologram, he slowly put his face up close to it to see what was on it as it displayed footage of all might, with a close up of his face.

All might: HELLO!

Y/N: ahh! (He yelped, falling back to his seat as he saw the buff man laughed, the camera zoomed away from him as he could be seen in a room all alone for people not to listen to what he's saying)

All might: Hahaha! It is I! All might! Speaking to you Y/N l/N threw a hologram! Hahaha! (He laughed once again) now then, making these videos for alot of students who got in takes alot of time, but since you are in the special programme for villains, it will be different speech for you my boy! Not alot of villains are willing to take the entrance and fight robots, usual they would just go in and that's it, but no, you actually took the entrance exam as your own choice! And you did an amazing job at it aswell, especially after you saved one of the other examines from the zero pointer, just like what another examine did from another battle center.

Y/N: someone defeated a zero pointer aswell? Huh, wonder who could it be.

All might: you may not know this, but we also do rescue points so people who can't destroy robots can just save people instead and so Y/N after what you did...YOU HAVE GAINED SIXTY RESCUE POINTS! ALONG WITH ANOTHER BOY WHO DID THESAME GOOD DEED! (he yelled joyfully, showing him his name and next to it was the points he had received. Forty five in destroying robots and sixty for rescue) YOUR IN!

Y/N's eyes widen, seeing all the points he received as he smiled that he actually got so many and that he got in, now knowing that he and max won't be in trouble after all.

All might: now then, now that's out of the way, there is something else you must know. In the letter you received, there is a special gadget in the letter that's designed to keep young criminals in check when there in U.A. it hasn't been used before since the programme was never used untill now so treat it carefully. it is used to make sure the teachers know where your location is and it will knock you out with a special gas if you try to do anything villainous. We were gonna use high voltage shocks, but since it's you we knew it wouldn't work much on you so we changed it up to gas. That's all I have to say for you, hope to see you at school! Goodbye! (He laughed as the hologram cut off)

Y/N: hmm? Special gadget? (He asked himself, he put his hand back in the letter as he pulled the special gadget all might was talking about and it was...a collar)

Y/N held it up for him to see. He looked at it, starring at it for afew seconds before cracking a smile, admitting that he kinda liked the style of the collar already despite it being something insulting to him to wear as it would look like he was some kind of pet to U.A. he hated the idea of looking like somekind of pet, but he had to deal with it. Atleast on the bright side, he would look good wearing this device and people wouldn't notice it since people would just assume it was a choker.

Y/N: heh, a collar huh? U.A sure doas want me to behave. (He said, throwing it on the desk as he got up from his chair, walking to the door and opening it to see max was there, looking worried)

Max: Y-Y/N! Did you...get it? (He asked, looking at Y/N as he hoped it would be good news)

All Y/N did was crack a smile, shrugging his shoulder as he just give max a thumbs up, which made the max smile so happily that he now knew he and Y/N won't be in any trouble. Max jumped Y/N into a tight hug, congratulating his son on getting into U.A and saving them both from the mess Y/N had caused.

Max: oh Y/N! This is amazing! You did it! Your in U.A and you get to keep your life! Hahaha! (He laughed happily still hugging Y/N as the boy let out an angry noises at the man)

Y/N: ahh! Your squeezing me old man!

The end
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember to let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 456 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...
7.4K 228 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...
1.5K 136 45
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...
76.8K 5.4K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...