๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ แต–แตƒโฑแตแต‰ แต‡แต˜แต‰แถœแตแต‰สณหข

By ohmygoshlol___

"DON'T YOU CALL HIM BABY, WERE NOT TALKING LATELY" Delilah Sinclair and Paige Bueckers were in it for the lon... More

CHAPTER TWO, sleepy confessions
CHAPTER THREE, homecoming proposals
CHAPTER FOUR, delilah the fro yo shop employee
CHAPTER FIVE, both of us?
CHAPTER SIX, can we talk?
CHAPTER SEVEN, fuck you Delilah
CHAPTER EIGHT, airplane movies
CHAPTER NINE, drews favorite
CHAPTER TEN, i was in love with you
CHAPTER ELEVEN, delilah only kisses people shes dating
CHAPTER TWELVE, you drew stars around my scars
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, drews lucky ass teacher
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, per your request
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, expensive drinks and dead mom jokes
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, paper rings and ice cream
CHAPTER SEVENTETEEN, catchup lunch
PART TWO, cruel summer
CHAPTER ONE, a plane ride to happiness
CHAPTER TWO, lets go to the beach beach
CHAPTER THREE, stay in your lane
CHAPTER FOUR, is pasta to much to ask for?
CHAPTER FIVE, my girl does have a pretty face
CHAPTER SIX, the calm before the storm
CHAPTER SEVEN, oh shit
CHAPTER EIGHT, my pretty girl
CHAPTER TEN, paige doesn't love me

CHAPTER ONE, first meeting

14.9K 152 33
By ohmygoshlol___

liked by battletime5 and 131,412 others

lilah.sinclair guess im still doing now... what I was doing then

tagged: gophervball & volleyballhopkins

view all 162 comments

maya_nnaji You can take the girl out of Hopkins but you can't take the Hopkins out of the girl

delilah.sinclair @maya_nnaji that is the strangest but truest thing I have ever heard

battletime5 favorite volleyball girl

delilah.sinclair @battletime5 fav basketball girl

user127 are you still best friends with page?

delilah.sinclair @user127 She spells it paige and we dont talk anymore

liked by mara_braun and 221,013 others

gophervball caption this expression ladies and gentelmen

tagged: delilah.sinclair

liked by liv.mcgrill and 621,372 others

delilah.sinclair media day.. but it progressively gets worse

Delilah was just getting back to her dorm when her cell phone began to ring disturbingly loud in her back pocket. Reaching quickly to grab it Delilah hit the accept button as soon as she read the caller name. "Hey, Drew, bud how are you?" Delilah smiled into the phone as she used her chin to hold the phone against her shoulder so that she could use both of her hands to unlock the dorm room.

"Hey, Delilah! Dad said you'd probably be to busy to still talk to me every day but I didn't believe him and i was right."

"Drew, don't worry I always have time for you. I just got out of practice so I have about an hour until I need to start on homework." Delilah paused to lay down on her sofa after dropping her Volleyball bag on the floor of her kitchen not so gracefully.

"What's new with you?" Delilah asked and she heard Drew shuffle around for a second before responding. "My teacher let me lead the lunch line today and she moved my clip off of green up to blue!" He said excitedly.

Delilah grinned. Drew was in fourth grade but never failed to consider Delilah his best friend even though she was a freshman in collage. Paige always liked how close her best friend and her step brother were while they went to school together. Now that Delilah thought about it, she wasn't sure Paige knew her brother spend every day before bed calling her ex best friend.

"I'm so proud of you Drew! That's amazing." She heard a faint "Hi Delilah." From what she assumed was across the kitchen. "Hi Mr Bueckers how are you?" Rob lent over the kitchen counter so that Delilah could hear him better instead of just hearing a muffled voice.

"I'm good, how's Volleyball. Your seasons about to start, right? We're gonna have to go to a game some time." Delilah grinned. "Of course! Just let me know which game and ill have you sit in my court side seats, that are technically reserved for family but you guys are close enough."

Delilah could hear Drew vocally getting excited in the background of the phone call which made her smile. Oh how she missed the Bueckers family. "Well we love you Lilah but it's time for Drew to start getting ready for bed so we're going to have to say goodbye and goodnight now."

Delilah nodded understandingly then realized that neither boys over the phone could see her. "Yeah! Okay goodnight guys!" Drew moved around quickly grabbing the phone away from his dads hands. "Bye Liliah! Love you." She heard two more good nights who she assumed was from both Rob and his wife Moe before she hung up the phone and set it down on her bedside table.

Sure to the naked eye Delilah calling the Bueckers family every night would be somewhat weird but Delilah had known that family since she was two. Just because her and Paige weren't friends anymore didn't mean she didn't have overflowing amounts of love for her ex best friends family. Plus it's not like they had a falling out which led to either girls family having to pick sides. They just stoped talking.

Delilah shut her phone off before beginning to actually start her homework but her brain kept getting sidetracked to volleyball. They had their exhibition game on Friday which meant the world would finally see Delilah Sinclair in collage and she wasn't sure how it was going to go. Coach Cook kept repeating that she shouldn't stress about an exhibition game she was going to do fine, he also mentioned that if she wanted to focus on performing her best on a game to show the fans why she was the number one recruit out of high school then she should think of the game after. Which didn't help at all once she read the schedule. It was a non conference game and it would be only the second time the two schools have played each other.

Minnesota verses Uconn. An away game. Delilah Sinclair was going to be on her way to Connecticut in a week. She was dreading it.

August, 12th, 2008 was a day seven year old Delilah Sinclair had been dreading since her father made their whole family move halfway across the country for his new job. Now that Delilah thought about the day itself so many years ago she didn't really understand why her younger self  was so nervous. But then again, she had the luxury of knowing that everything was going to turn out amazing after that day. Or at least for a little while.

But seven year old Delilah had absolutely no idea. She just knew she was starting a school full of people who already knew eachother. She would be going to classes filled with people who were already friends. She just knew it was going to be a hot mess.

Her parents always did use to remind her of how dramatic she was as a kid.

Delilah sat alone in her class filled with students she looked around as kids hugged their friends, talking about how much they missed each other over the summer. Exactly how she expected the start of her day to go.

She looked around anxiously. She had never been an anxious child but she had also never had to move to a different school out of no where leaving all of her friends behind.

Delilah was so lost in her own thoughts of how life would be like now that she was completely outcasted into the shadows of the bottom of the popularity food chain she didn't even notice someone sitting down next to her.

"Hi!" Delilah jumped, jerking her head to the source of the sound. "I'm Paige." The fellow seventh grader stuck out her hand but as Delilah reached to shake it she snatched it away again. "To slow."

Delilah laughed. "I'm Delilah." Paige's smile widened. She had just made a new friend. "You can sit with me at lunch if you want." Paige offered

"Okay sure."

And after that day, the one time sitting together became an every day thing. Paige's other friends were always there but it was like after meeting Delilah no one could compare to the other blonde. The girls became absolutely inseparable. No one could get in the way of their perfect bond. It was perfect.

A/n so if you couldn't tell, the story switches between younger Delilah's life and older Delilah's life. I haven't decided weather it will be a whole book thing or just a few chapters. Lmk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 30
๏ฝกโ‹†สšโ™กโƒ›ษž she was harder to forget than she was to leave cover creds: @-sunfyres โ’ธ -latenighttalkinq
81.7K 2K 24
Samantha Evergreen and Paige Bueckers have known each other since they could remember. Paige made it her mission to have Samantha go to UCONN with he...
38.1K 579 22
Paige bueckers x fem oc This is a story where Paige Bueckers and Madeline Miller were best friends their whole life until they got scholarships to d...
133K 3.8K 35
"๐’๐„๐„๐Œ๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐"