Fell in l❤ve again..?

By Shippingsope155

First story Main ship:- SOPE 💜❤🤧 *DISCLAIMER* this is just a fictional story, there is n... More

1♡
2♡
3♡
4♡
5♡
6♡
7♡
8♡
9♡
10♡
11♡
notice
12♡
13♡
14♡
15♡
16♡
17 ♡
18♡
19♡
20♡
21♡
22♡
23♡
24♡
♡25♡
27
finished?

♡26♡

130 12 0
By Shippingsope155

Hoseok shifts waking up fluttering his eyes open he cutely rubs his eyes as he sees a smiling yoongi looking at him with so much adoration.. As yoongi pats his head and says..

"Good morning hoba.. Did you sleep well?"

Hoseok just nods with as small smile plastered on his lips..

"Ok let me go freshen up then after me you can go okay..?" Yoongi says getting up.. But hoseok pulls him and snuggles into his chest

"Nu uh"

"Oh come on hoseok-ah we can cuddle later after having breakfast hmm.."

"Okay" Hoseok slowly leaves him with his lips forming a pout..

Yoongi pecks his lips and goes towards the bathroom leaving a human tomato behind.....

After having breakfast as said hoseok and yoongi cuddled the whole day.. Yoongi teasing hoseok whenever he used to get flustered after yoongs flirted with him.. Sharing kisses on the cheeks forehead..them both loving the fact that they were together spending this beautiful moment... Feeling the happiest in eachother's arms.. When they finally decided to go on a dinner date after yoongi asked hobi... At first hoseok had thought yoongi must have chosen a fancy place for them to dine but yoong I had a different plan which hoseok wasn't aware of he was actually shocked when yoongi told him to wear casual clothes when yoongi dropped him in front of his apartment to get ready he was really astonished but he wanted to go with the flow as per as his crush had planned..
He builded up a mess just to get ready and this was the first time this had happened with hoseok or other times he used to pick up clothes which were just perfect for him or the place he was going to but today he didn't knew where they were going so he just wanted to look simple yet presentable in front of his crush.. Well the same thing was going on with yoongi too.. But getting ready was not the only thing for yoongi to do he had to go to a jewel store to pick up something he had personally ordered just yesterday and it was ready by now as he told them that it was urgent...
.
.
.
After looking at the mirror for the hundreth time the door bell rang as hoseok went downstairs to see his crush the person who was taking him for a dinner date oh how happy he was and how hot yoongi looked to him...all black which was really the color which suited yoongi and he looked hot as fuck why the hell min freaking yoongi had to look hot even while wearing causual outfits...
As yoongi smiled looking at hoseok as always hoseok looked pretty or beautiful as ever to him. ..

"You look so pretty baby the cutest thing I've ever seen" Yoongi complimented hoseok as he blushed and look away..

"Even you look handsome.. " Hoseok said back..yoongi held his chin and made hoseok look towards him

"Are you sure I just look handsome or..?"
Yoongi smirked asking hoseok

Hoseok bit his plump lips and slowly said
"Yo-you look hh hot too" Oh how much hoseok hated himself for shuttering..

Yoongi looked meschiviously at hoseok and caressed his cheeks....

"I couldn't hear you princess"

Hoseoks face visibly got more pink due to the name which yoongi just used

"You look hot too.. "

"This was what I wanted to hear baby come on let's go now before it gets too dark" Yoongi said as he held the door for hoseok to get in.. And sat himself in the drivers seat... They headed towards their destination the hue of pink still not leaving hoseoks cheeks the ride was silent except of the song playing in a low volume.. Hoseok looked out with a small smile on his face..yoongi noticed it and asked..

"Are you happy,like going on a date with me does that make you happy? "

"Umm yes I am really happy it makes me feel so happy"

"Seems like I should bring you to more dates from now on.. Would you mind that princess? "

"Umm no"

"Then its decided a date with my princess every weekend is my princess okay with that?"

Hoseok just nodded as another wave of silence hit again as they continued to enjoy each others presence and the music.. Soon they reached their destination as yoongi stopped the car parked it and got out of the car with hoseok...

"Wait beautiful I want this to be a surprise for you let's put this blind fold on before going."

"But yoongi-

"No but's baby"

Hoseok gave in as yoongi put the blind fold on his eyes.. Yoongi leaded him towards the place and took off the blindfolds for hoseok to see the beautiful destination and it was abeach and the view it was just so beautiful for hoseok didn't had words to express..

"You like it? " Yoongi asked

"I love it" Hoseok replied

They sat down for dinner had talks and enjoyed each others company...

While it was time to leave yoongi knelt down on one knee in front of hoseok and  opened a velvet box...

"When I made you cry because of my own issues I felt really bad and i wanted to make it up to you for the silliness I'd done I had asked jimin to help me but he told me to make it up to you my way as you love me for me so i had hurted you saying that you were no one to me for me telling you everything about myself so I want you to give the place where you can scold me Or even beat me whenever I hurt you let me be straight forward what I am actually tryin to say is Jung hoseok will you do the honor to be my boyfriend to be the sunshine to my world will you? "

As soon as yoongi finished hoseok squealed and answered..

"Yes O my god yes ofcourse yes"

Yoongi smiled and slid the ring with the sun in hoseoks fingers.. As hoseok slid the moon on his fingers..

"I love you so much princess you made a person who thought he would never fall in love... Fall again.. "

"I love you too yoongi boongi" He giggled as yoongi kissed his forehead....

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍
.......

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

𝕃𝕠𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕥𝕨 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕗𝕗 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕔...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.5K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! This book will contain any and many ship of BTS. Feel fr...
447K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
592K 27.6K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
310K 9.1K 100
[Main Ships: Namjin-Vkook-Sope] (top: Namjoon bttm:Jin, Top: jungkook bttm: Taehyung, Top: Hoseok bttm: Yoongi) [TXT Side Ships: Yeonbin-Taegyu] (top...