Magic💠Hour (TXT fanfic)

SeleneKlare által

Everything has a story where it all has started, where everything has begun... °*• t h e b e g i n n i n g... Több

*•Tomorrow x Together•*
Opening Scene
°*• Chapter 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 3 •*°
°*• Chapter 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 6 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 8 •*°
°*• Chapter 9 •*°
°*• Chapter 10 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 11 •*°
°*• Chapter 12 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.1 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°
°*• Chapter 13 •*°
°*• Chapter 14 •*°
°*• Chapter 15•*°
°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 16•*°
°*• Chapter 17•*°
°*• Chapter 18 •*°
°*• Chapter 19 •*°
°*• Chapter 20 •*°
°*• Chapter 21 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 22 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5:⁵³ •*°
°*• H⏱ur 6 •*°
°*• Chapter 23 •*°
°*• Chapter 24 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 25 •*°
°*• Chapter 26 •*°
°*• Chapter 27 •*°
°*• Chapter 29 •*°
°*• Chapter 30 •*°
°*• Chapter 31 •*°
°*• Chapter 32 •*°
°*• Chapter 33 •*°
°*• Chapter 34 •*°
°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°
°*• Chapter 35 •*°
°*• Chapter 36 •*°
°*• Chapter|Valley of Lies •*°
°*• Chapter 37 •*°
°*• Chapter 38 •*°
°*• Chapter 39 •*°
°*• Chapter 40 •*°
°*• Chapter 41 •*°
°*• Chapter 42 •*°
Closing Scene
°*• Chapter|End¿ •*°

°*• Chapter 28 •*°

16 2 0
SeleneKlare által

~*☆*~

It was afternoon and the five of them managed to find ways to excuse themselves early in class whether it was a sudden emergency, a little white lie or being honest about the situation they are in.

The five of them meet up at the front of the storage room, determined to get things done.

"Let's go." Soobin said as he opened the stockroom.

"Ok!" - Hueningkai

"Let's Go!" - Yeonjun

Everyone cheered as Soobin threw the door open the same Beomgyu spoke.

"Uh guys..." he stopped midway when the smile and grin on the other's faces faded when they entered the room.

"W-what?" Soobin stuttered when they saw the upposedly near finished work they have in the stockroom which is now trashed for some reason with a bunch of tissue paper everywhere. The organized books on the shelves were on the floor and the boxes they left on the table containing organized files were scattered and disoriented.

"What happened here?" Hueningkai looked around, feeling frustrated.

"No... this can't be happening now." Yeonjun spoke up, quite frozen at the sight.

"What are we gonna do?" Heuningkai looked at the older members.

Taehyun slowly moved to examine the shelf covered with tissue with a grimace. They already called it the other day that today will be their last day here. What's going on? Then something caught his eye...

"We have no time for this, we need to do a last minute practice for the evaluation." Yeonjun looked at everyone.

"Yes but we can't extend this anymore, the disciplinarian already thinks we've been slacking off just because she let us decide how many days in the week we're cleaning this place." Soobin reasoned.

"Does it matter? We need to give our best performance later and we have no time."

"Maybe we can work on this tomorrow?" Hueningkai asked.

"I can't believe this happened..." Beomgyu muttered to himself which the three hadn't heard aside from Taehyun who turned to him.

"...I should've known." It was clear that Beomgyu looked extremely concerned, scared even... Taehyun then turned to the others who were trying to figure out the situation.

"Tomorrow is the weekend, the school will be closed." Soobin sighed.

"But you have the key here." Yeonjun reasoned.

"Yes but I don't have the key for the school gates and the front doors, you know?" Soobin said.

"Ok, let's just focus on the performance and think about this later." Yeonjun concluded.

"Yeah maybe we can finish this on monday?" Hueningkai suggested but it didn't help ease Soobin's expression.

"We'll be called irresponsible if we leave it like this especially that we got ourselves excused for this and to practice." Soobin explained.

"You didn't make an altered alibi?" Yeonjun asked.

"There was no reason to lie. Besides, I'm the student council vice president. Our subject teacher believed me right away. If we left it this way, it'd cause trouble to me. I can't have any more of that." Soobin explained.

"What do you suppose we do then? Which is more important to you?" Yeonjun asked which made Hueningkai put himself in between right away.

"I'm sure we'll figure this out, we always have. Let's just calm down and think for a second. Taehyun hel-" before Hueningkai could even finish his words, a crash came making them all turn to the sound.

Beomgyu fell over knocking down one of the alcohol lamps that were placed on the bottom shelf of the cabinet.

"I'm ok, I'm fine." Beomgyu said right away when Taehyun came over to help him.

"You ok hyung? What happened?" Taehyun asked as helped the older who looked a little shaken especially when his eyes landed on the paper on Taehyun's hand.

Beomgyu recognized the handwriting right away and Taehyun noticed. He remembered the note Beomgyu threw back then. The older didn't tell what that was about when he asked.

"What's that Tae?" Soobin asked noticing the piece of paper Taehyun was holding.

"Uh... its..." Taehyun for the 1st time didn't know what to say as he gave Beomgyu a sideways glance.

Before he could even think of anything to say, Yeonjun already came over and reached for the paper.

"What's it about?" The older raised a brow when Taehyun instinctively moved his hand away.

"Uhm its just..." Taehyun met Beomgyu's eyes this time. He absolutely don't know what to do and that rarely happens.

"Taehyun come on, let's not keep stuff with each other now. We're all in this together right?" Hueningkai spoke up which effectively distracted him and allowing Yeonjun to get the paper.

"Wait!" Taehyun and Beomgyu said together which made Soobin eye the both of them curiously as he joined Yeonjun unfolding the paper.

"What is this?" Yeonjun frowned at the paper.

"Good luck... Beom?" Soobin read aloud making him turn to Beomgyu.

"Gyu is this you? What's going on?" He asked making Beomgyu look away.

"Its not what you think hyung." Beomgyu started, already feeling anxious. He knew this was coming but he tried to hope it wouldn't.

"What does 'good luck beom' mean?" Hueningkai wondered.

Taehyun already have an idea of what was happening, he just needed a confirmation. He looked worriedly at Beomgyu then back to the others. Yeonjun still have the frown on his face then as if something clicked in him, he looked around them like he realized something.

"I don't know how to start this but... its really not what it looks." Beomgyu started speaking nervously, a quiver in his voice.

"Don't tell me, this..." Yeonjun started, gesturing the mess in the stockroom.

"...was 'cause of you?" He finished looking at Beomgyu who parted his lips to speak but didn't know exactly how to explain himself right.

"What?" Hueningkai exclaimed, it seemed absurd because Beomgyu always complained about the mess. It doesn't make sense.

"Is this supposed to be a prank? Is that it?" Soobin's brows furrowed looking at Beomgyu who immediately shook his head.

"No hyung trust me, I wouldn't."

"Then what is going on here?" Yeonjun pushed.

"Is it true? You played a prank that got someone sent to the hospital?" Soobin asked, doubting his view on the younger.

"What?" Taehyun turned to Beomgyu in shock, he's never heard of this before.

"That wasn't me, do you really think I'd go that far? It was an accident." Beomgyu defended.

"So you were still involved?" Hueningkai carefully asked, he couldn't believe it but Beomgyu seemed to know about the rumor so he's a little doubtful now.

"I... its not the intention ok? I didn't do the prank, my classmate did. He just asked me for a good prank to do and he messed up. He blamed me so... so now he's been bothering me and he..." Beomgyu heaved a sigh as he looked away from everyone.

"He did this, the last time too?" Taehyun carefully said approaching the older.

"I'm sorry, I didn't really wanna cause you guys any trouble I swear. I don't even have time to play tricks on anyone because there's our practice, this detention and then school work altogether."

"I would never do this purposely, why would I torment myself? Not that its an excuse because this was my fault either way and I'm really sorry alright?" Beomgyu finished a little teary-eyed.

He was honestly scared of how everyone would react. It was fine causing trouble when the only person he's troubling is himself. It was his little game but to involve others in that cycle is a big No to him. So when it took a while for the others to speak. Beomgyu turned away, he'd rather not see whatever expression they all wear as he tried so hard not to cry from frustration.

"Hyung... you could have told us sooner, right?" Taehyun spoke up first as he turned to the others for support.

He could just tell Beomgyu feels extremely bad about this whole thing.

"Y-yeah, maybe all of us together could have prevented this from happening again." Heuningkai supplied, he understood what Taehyun was trying to do and he also wanted to lighten the mood too.

"I'm sorry, I just... don't want to get you guys involved." Beomgyu slowly turned to them.

"You guys are model students and I'm just a troublemaker. You guys don't have to get involved with my problems." Beomgyu reasoned looking down on the floor, a tear fell from his traitor eyes.

A long sigh came then he saw Soobin walked towards him and raised a hand making him close his eyes for whatever impact his mind is already imagining. But all he felt was a pat on his head with a slight force.

"What is wrong with your head? Friends involve themselves on their friends problems. We are all friends here aren't we?" Soobin spoke up making Beomgyu look up at the older.

He just teared up and sobbed when Soobin's words internalized in his head.

"We could have totally avoided this whole thing if you said something. I don't know if I'm pissed or worried at you right now." Soobin ruffled his hair which made Beomgyu chuckle as he wiped his tears.

Soobin turned to Yeonjun so did the two youngest among them which made the older let out a breathe running his hands through his hair, trying to be rid of the frustrations he felt the entire time.

"Alright... who the hell is this classmate of yours? I'd really love to shove all these tissue down his throat. I am honestly pissed but... I also don't want to put the blame on you..." Yeonjun said honestly making Beomgyu smile at that.

"Its just... this is just so frustrating. We had everything planned out, everything in order." Yeonjun said exasperatedly which dampened the atmosphere a bit.

"We could still try." Taehyun said trying to be positive looking at Hueningkai for support since he's much better at making the atmosphere bright.

"Yeah, if we keep sulking like this. We'll never finish anything." Hueningkai immediately agreed, its too early to give up and he's not up to giving in to this situation yet.

"You're right, that's right... we can make this work. Let's clear things up a bit and do the last minute practice in this space then clean what we can after if we have time then head to the company. Maybe we can even ask the guard to wait for us to come back to finish the work or-" Yeonjun paced.

"We could ask the guard to open up the school tomorrow! He have all keys to the gates and doors right?!" Beomgyu cuts in, understanding what the older is getting at.

"Exactly." Yeonjun agreed before turning to the others especially Soobin to know what they think of the idea.

"I guess that could work but we should get on with it now, shall we?" Soobin said and the others agreed with equal conviction.

______________•°*°•______________
______¤ ⁵|⁵³ ¤______
*¤•¤*

Bright light danced in their eyes, a vision of orange, yellows and reds danced through seering light like smokey fog wafting their bodies in a warm embrace. A familiar echo of a song drifted in the air and a ticking of a clock chimed... came in a snap...

Suddenly all that is real came like a dream...

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

I apologize if anyone got confused, I just thought that its really long in the previous chapter so I decided to divide it... I hope you guys understand...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
12.2K 523 13
Sometimes your perfect someone has been in front of you all along...... Master Bob's friend has been murdered by a group that has been targeting gay...
5.5K 192 6
The witches reveal Hayley's pregnant and Klaus attacks her. The witches need the baby alive, so they move it to someone Klaus would never lay a finge...
190K 9.9K 32
Min Yoongi was selected to serve the Park families heir when he was only young. It was his duty to care for and complete every wish his master wanted...