๐—”๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ป? || ๐—ง๏ฟฝ...

By Maybe-ItsBaby

"If you already knew, why didn't you alert Wednesday?" He asks mockingly. She smiles and replied, "And where... More

๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ
๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ด
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ช
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”—๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฒ๐”ช
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ช
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ช
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ช
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ช

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐”ช

2.5K 102 5
By Maybe-ItsBaby

╭─────╮
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟꜱ
ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ
0:45 ───|────── -2:40

╰─────╯

Kitty lays down on her bed, staring at the ceiling in boredom. She was lucky enough that she had her room all to herself but it also bored her to death, and a bored Kitty will always be up to no good.

She checks her schedule and noted that all of her classes were finished. Stretching her limbs, she changes out of her uniform and walks out the door. She roamed around aimlessly until saw Principal Weems waiting outside. She halts for a second before skipping lightly toward the statuesque woman.

"Good day, Principal Weems," She smiles. Weems gave her a tense smile and noticed her lack of uniform.

"Miss Kitty, done with classes?" Weems raised a brow. Kitty nodded and peeked to the side where Wednesday was sitting rigidly.

"Yes, I was planning on walking to the town and wondered if I could catch a ride?" Kitty asks. Weems hesitated, looking back inside the car and back to Kitty who was bouncing on the balls of her feet in anticipation. Finally, Weems thought it over and opened the door to the backseat as Wednesday was already occupying the passenger seat.

"May I ask what's your itinerary for today, Miss Kitty?" Weems tries to make small talk, looking at the girl through the rearview mirror. Weems' calculating gaze pierces through her but Kitty keeps the smile on her face.

"I'm visiting Uriah's heap, I have a project on taxidermy and was planning on asking for some tips," Kitty answers, maintaining eye contact. "I might also stop by Weathervane, I haven't been there yet so I'm quite curious."

Weems nodded and focuses back on the road, ignoring the shiver down her spine when Kitty suddenly moves closer toward the center.

"How about you Wednesday? What's your plan for today?" Wednesday remains silent but guarded. A minute of silence caused an awkward tension so Weems answers her instead.

"Wednesday is required by the court to have Therapy sessions twice a week. Maybe after that, you girls can shop around and find things that catch your interest." Weems sends Wednesday an encouraging smile.

"Maybe," The gloomy girl remains detached and continues to plan her escape in her head.

Kitty smirks as if she read Wednesday's mind and leans back to the seat nonchalantly, opting to watch the scenery by the window. Weems watches the enigmatic girl through the rearview mirror one last time before parking at the side of a building.

"Dr. Kinbott's office is on the second floor," Weems directed Wednesday who stared at the orange building with disdain. "Other Nevermore students swear by her."

Kitty used to attend Dr. Kinbott since the authorities that 'rescued' her from her last school thought she needed to have someone to talk to after the supposed trauma of surviving a school event shooting. It lasted for less than a month before Dr. Kinbott was assured that Kitty was fine and that she was 'normal' despite what she had gone through.

"And you'll be waiting here until I'm done?" Wednesday turns to the icy blond woman.

"Perhaps afterward, we can head to Weathervane to meet with Kitty and you can roam around for a while. Does that sound good, Kitty?" Weems assuredly tells Wednesday who then leans to the side to see Kitty nod enthusiastically.

"Of course, I can show you around Jericho. Hopefully, there will be something that you'll enjoy in this small town." Kitty offered.

"This feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you, especially you Kitty," Wednesday exits the car, "And chauffeuring your students around is below your pay grade"

"Given your history, I'm sure you're intent on running away." Weems finally snaps, "I'm here to prevent that from happening."

Wednesday glares at the woman, "I wish you luck." And slams the door close.

"Well, that was something..." Kitty sang after watching Wednesday enter the building. Weems turns her body to face the other girl and smiles, although her eyes tell her a completely different thing.

"I apologize you had to witness such an exchange. Now, I trust that you will be on your best behavior and stay out of trouble, I wouldn't want to handle two importunate students today. Are we clear?" Weems says. Kitty can hear the underlying threat in her tone and smiles while challengingly looking into Weems's eyes.

"Like a mirror," Kitty answers before leaving the vehicle and walking down the street.

Weems exhales and rested her forehead on the steering wheel, hoping that today will go fast.

Kitty stops after a block and closed her eyes before inhaling deeply. Her lips curl up into her signature smirk after exhaling, that familiar coppery scent is back. Although a bit subtle and masked with a smoky smell. Her head snaps to her right, her eyes flashing red.

"Well, well, well..."

Kitty enters the establishment and saw that Wednesday was already there and was fixing an espresso machine with a lanky boy standing beside her.

"You're quite the escape artist, aren't you?" Kitty skips to the counter and leans forward to examine what Wednesday was doing. The boy looked startled at her sudden appearance.

"Jesus Christ," He yelps.

"Nope, just me. I'm Kitty," She introduces herself, raising her hand over the counter for a handshake. The boy glances at her uniform and gawks at her and her hand in apprehension before shaking it lightly.

"Do you Nevermore Students have the ability to teleport? Or is it just natural for you all to appear out of nowhere?" Tyler asks.

"Or you're just distrait," Kitty laughs. She looks around the cafe and noted that the scent is still present but slowly disappearing as the smell of coffee and steam floods her nose.

"Are you leaving and heading to Burlington too?" Tyler inquired, nodding his head in Wednesday's direction. It didn't surprise Kitty that Wednesday was itching to leave Nevermore but she was impressed by how careless she was in planning her escape.

"Nah, I'm here to stay. I have a feeling that I'm gonna have fun watching things unfold," Kitty answers cryptically.

"I look forward to seeing you more then," Tyler gave her a boyish grin. Wednesday rolled her eyes and slammed the screwdriver down.

"If you both are finished with your incessant need to flirt in front of me, I would like my quad in a to-go cup" Wednesday interrupts and attempts to leave.

"Uh, but I don't get off for another hour," Wednesday glares at the barista and shows a 20-dollar bill in between her fingers.

"Twenty whole dollars..." Tyler nodded in incredulity, "Tempting, but no."

Kitty tries to stifle her laugh with a cough when Wednesday looks at her in contempt before digging for another 20-dollar bill.

"I'll make it forty," Wednesday bargains.

"Now, you're just ripping him off, Glooms." Kitty teased, Wednesday furrowed her eyebrows at the nickname and scowled at the ever-so-cheerful girl.

"Listen, Wednesday, one fact about me... I can't be bought, so either wait, or find someone else to drive you." Tyler simply says. Wednesday looked hopefully at Kitty as if asking her to persuade the boy to end his shift early to be her chauffeur. Kitty pretended not to notice and told Tyler her order before walking to a booth by the windows.

Wednesday followed soon after but not before stomping her feet to let Kitty and Tyler know about her dissatisfaction.

"So, why are you in Nevermore?" Wednesday asks after sitting down across from Kitty who looked at her in bewilderment.

"And here I thought you're incapable of small talk," Kitty jests. Wednesday ignored it and waited for an answer.

"I've been to multiple normie schools and they're always so boring and dull. So, I came to Nevermore." Kitty explains. Wednesday took note of how peculiar Kitty's reason was.

Wednesday remembers Enid telling her that Kitty's last school ended in a massacre and she was sent to Nevermore, but according to Kitty, she went to Nevermore on her own terms. The pale girl looks at the other with both wariness and intrigue. Too bad that Wednesday was insistent on leaving, she would've loved to solve the mystery that surrounds Kitty.

Tyler returns with their order and flashed Kitty a sheepish smile when giving her a napkin with his social media handles as well as his phone number.

Give me a call if you're ever up for free coffee ;)
-Tyler

Before Kitty could pocket it, Wednesday snatched it from her hands and read the content.

"How pathetic; to instantly give away information at the first sight of a pulchritudinous mate," Wednesday sneered before giving back the napkin to Kitty who smiled at Wednesday's choice of vocabulary.

"Are you calling me pretty, Glooms?" Kitty taunted, the Addams slightly turned pink and looked away.

"I am merely stating an observation," Wednesday started,

"And you concluded that I am pretty?" Kitty pressed on, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Wednesday huffed in exasperation and sipped her coffee.

Everything went to a comfortable silence when a group of boys dressed in pilgrim costumes surrounded both girls.

"What's two Nevermore freaks doing out in the wild?" The ringleader asks.

"Why are you dressed like religious fanatics?" Wednesday stared at him with her hands folded on her lap. Kitty rested her elbows on the table, one hand twirling a piece of her hair.

"We're pilgrims." One boy corrected.

"Same thing," Kitty chimes in.

"We work at Pilgrim World, "The ringleader slapped a flyer on their table, sliding it closer to show the mediocre design. Wednesday pulled the piece of paper towards her to read.

"I heard the Fudges there are to die for, " Kitty gasped exaggeratedly. "We must visit if you ever plan on returning to Jericho, Glooms."

"It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealots responsible for mass genocide," Wednesday comments as she continues to scan the poster.

"My dad owns Pilgrim World," Another announced, his mouth pressed in a firm line.

"Congrats?" Kitty interjected.

"Who are you calling stupid?"

Wednesday looked at him with her usual blank face, "If the buckle shoe fits,"

Tyler appears from behind, warning the pilgrim boys to stop targeting the two girls.

"Stay out of this, Galpin." The stout pilgrim pushed Tyler back

"Yes, stay out of this." Wednesday rose to face the darker-skinned boy. Kitty went to Tyler's side, shooting a warning glare at the boy that pushed him.

"So tell me, Freak. You ever been with a normie?"

"I've never found one that could handle me," Both teens had a stare Off with Wednesday slowly leaning in.

"Boo"

The boy stumbled back and the stout pilgrim attempted to grab Wednesday by the shoulders. Kitty had pulled Tyler away as a brawl started to break out between Wednesday and the three pilgrim boys.

"Should we help her?" Tyler asks as he saw Wednesday do a roundhouse kick.

"She's a big girl, she can handle it herself," Kitty clapped as Wednesday took down the last of them.

"So where'd you learn those kung fu moves?" Tyler slowly walks closer to Wednesday.

"My uncle taught me." Wednesday replied, "He spent five years in a Tibetan Monastery."

"As a monk?" Kitty assumes, kicking one pilgrim softly

"As a prisoner." Wednesday corrects.

The Sheriff arrives inside the cafe and saw the boys on the ground, "Tyler, what the hell's going on in here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 83 3
Smut/bdsm/romance Fanfiction loosely based on the Netflix series Wednesday. Disclaimer: this book will be kinky so if that's not for you then I have...
15K 656 20
"Vive celeriter, ocius mori. Live fast, die faster." or: ollie archemoros has done her best to stay in everyone's good graces while attending nevermo...
186K 2.8K 55
wednesday preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON TWO)โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž SOME NSFW TOPICSโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž LOWERCASE INTENDEDโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€...
2.5K 52 10
jayden addams, the girl who hasn't been shown love at all in her life meets the boy of her dreams. the two become best friends but they fall for each...