The Games( a Klaroline fanfic...

By klaroline02

Its Rebekah's birthday and everyone is bickering over who can control another person better. For 13 days they... More

The Games
The Seceret Spin
The Damon Game
Stuck beside you
Never have I ever
Guilty Conscious
Would you mind?
Hide and Seek
Whats this?
A/N
Twister
New Orleans
Italy
Where the Rainbow ends
A/N
Alive
A/N
Last A/N
Okay THIS is the last A/N
Hey Bitches its me..

The Hallway encounter

17.8K 467 284
By klaroline02

The next morning Caroline rolled off her shared bed with her friends, feet landing on the ground lightly without sound. She internally growled at herself for drinking so much the night before when she had school the next morning but she hadn't been the only one. Wrapped in a cocoon of sheets Elena began to stir, her eyes fluttering open and closed quickly.

"Morning." Caroline greeted, watching as the brunette began to lean on her elbows to check the time on her phone. "School is in an hour."

"Shit." Elena cursed, hurdling her face back into the comfortable throws of her pillow. Caroline laughed at the dramatics of it all while simultaneously wishing she could do the same. "Can we skip?" She mumbled.

Caroline walked towards the mirror to check her appearance out. Her hair was in shambles as it stuck out in odd places, resembling a lions mane. "Jesus Christ." She huffed out, terrified by the bags under her eyes. "I need to go home."

Elena was shaking Bonnie awake on the bed but she was refusing to acknowledge her friends existence. "Better vamp speed home then, you haven't got much time." With another persistent shove Elena yelled, "Bonnie Bennett get your ass up!" Bonnie groaned.

Shaking her head Caroline chuckled, "That goes for you too. You look like shit." Elena rolled her eyes, "I feel like it might be a sweat pants kind of day."

Shimming out from underneath the covers Elena raised an eyebrow. Caroline never wore sweatpants, not even to gym. It was booty shorts or it was nothing. "Do you even own any?"

Pursing her lips Caroline considered it, "There may be something in the back of my dresser from like two Christmas's ago." They both laughed at that together knowing full well Caroline would shower as soon as she got home and put on a beautiful dress that wold distract the world from the tired state her face was residing in. "See you later." She waved.

Elena called to her, "It's your game tonight by the way!"

"Ugh," Caroline's shoulders fell slightly, "I haven't even thought about it."

-o-

Liz was walking out the front door when Caroline arrived home. "Caroline you scared me!" Her mother gasped and flung her hands to her chest. Caroline winced at the way her moms eyes ran up and down her body as if she had just been through hell. Though Caroline couldn't exactly deny that it hadn't been close. "You look like hell."

Caroline smiled at knowing her mother so well. "Late night, hard work." The short explanation was all she could give at the moment or she'd be late for school. "Gotta shower mom, bye!" Kissing her mom gently on the cheek she strode past her into the house and up the stairs.

Being alone gave Caroline time to consider the events of last night and chastise herself for being so foolish. Klaus had been leaning in to kiss her, and she was going to allow him the pleasure. The hot water against her skin seemed freezing cold to the way her body felt upon thinking of Klaus's mouth pressed to her own. She shouldn't be thinking of him that way, she should be pushing him away and trying not to let him into her head. Caroline was a good person and Klaus was bad person. But was everything so black and white?

She'd killed before, she wouldn't deny that. Well perhaps in a court of law but to herself she wouldn't. The difference was that Klaus had killed thousands, millions even and he wasn't sorry for a single one of them. Well, Caroline couldn't say that for certain but she never heard remorse in his voice for a single life he took. On the other hand, Klaus's childhood had been nothing but pain and suffering. Caroline didn't know the full extent of his life as a kid but from what information she did have she knew Klaus had suffered nearly every moment in agony at Mikael's hand. Caroline had seen enough television to know that just because the bad guy had a tragic back story didn't mean it excused his actions but it did explain them.

She finished her shower in more confusion than she had been in before.

As predicted Caroline did her hair in loose curls, falling gently around her face they matched the gentle pattern of her blue floral dress. Caroline remembered wearing the same dress on one of her many lunches with Tyler during the summer that seemed long forgotten. Surprisingly the thought of hanging out with her ex-boyfriend didn't make her want to cry, Caroline felt nothing. Normally when she thought about Tyler she was upset that he cheated, or longed for an easier time but now she remembered the way he broke through the Mikaelson's window and the way he told her Hayley was nothing to him. None of those memories made Caroline feel an ounce of anything and it kind of frightened her that she was over him.

Caroline tried not to dwindle on the thought too long or she'd be late for school. Hurriedly she gathered her supplies, shoved them into her shoulder bag and ran to the car. She was two blocks away when she spotted a familiar blond walking in the same direction, courteously Caroline pulled over and rolled down the window, "Hey Matt! Need a ride?"

Matt grinned, "Thanks Care."

He clambered in the way Matt so often did, the awkward guy that always tried to make the best of the situation. Caroline once again began her drive to school, ten minutes until the bell rang. "So how was last night?"
Caroline let out an empty giggle, "About as fun as all the other times. Except I was super drunk last night."
"You must be exhausted." Matt sounded overly concerned for her but Caroline barely even felt the sleep loss. Being a vampire had its perks and the next day fatigue avoidance was one of them.

She turned a corner sharply, "Not really. Jeremy got kicked out last night though." Matt sighed seemingly relieved and Caroline kind of had been too. Jeremy was just a human and consuming as much alcohol as the vampires did was surely going to burst his liver at some point in the near future. "It's my night to pick the game. I'm kind of nervous about that."

"Why?"

"I don't know a game." She confessed, turning into the student parking lot and snatching the last available spot in the whole school. Thankfully they had made it on time with only five minutes to spare. Caroline should have received an award or something.

Matt and her walked side by side into the school, "Why don't you Google some?"

Caroline pursed her lips, "Hm, never that about that. Thanks Matt!"

-o-

There were a million and one drinking games Caroline could choose from but none of them seemed to have a way to get out of the game already provided. She had so much going on what with prom committee, cheer and just about every other stupid get together the town had, she didn't have time to try and think of more rules.

Classes seemed to tick by quickly which was unfortunate for her because the faster school was over the sooner she'd have to arrive at the mansion and provide a game for the group to play. The rest of them had made it seem so easy she wondered if they had all banned together without her to figure out which games they'd play.

She caught Elena by her locker when the bell rang and decided to ask her about it. "Hey!"

Her friend stuffed a blue binder into her locker, trying to squirm it between the many books she already had filling it. "Hey." She grunted, finally slamming it where she desired it to go. "What's up?"

Caroline and Elena began to walk towards the front doors of the school, "Where did you find your game?"

"I just thought of a common game and put a spin on it." The girl halted before the exit, turning towards her best friend. "Why? Struggling?"

"Yes!" Caroline exclaimed, tossing her hands up in the air in anger. "There is literally no games anymore, trust me I looked!"

Elena looked sympathetic to Caroline's situation even though it wasn't a life or death thing. Caroline wondered if she'd be kicked out of the competition if she showed up with nothing for them to play. "What about Flip, Sip or Strip?"

Leaning back curiously Caroline raised an eyebrow and asked, "What's that?" At that point she was open to suggestions from anybody.

Elena pulled her bag up higher on her shoulder as they continued to walk again, the bright sunlight illuminating the worried expression on Caroline's features. She needed the anxiety of choosing an activity to disappear as soon as possible.

"Well," the vampire doppelganger began, "say you and I were playing as partners right?" Caroline nodded, keeping along with the rules. "Well a third party would flip a coin and we'd call heads or tails. Who ever gets it wrong either has to down a beer or take off an article of clothing."

Caroline liked the sound of that. It was simple, it involved enough beer to get somebody drunk off their ass and she guessed somebody would rather leave with their dignity then strip completely naked. "Elena Gilbert you are brilliant!" She hugged her best friend tight, thankful that due to them both possessing vampire supernatural abilities she couldn't crush her.

"Thanks Care."

-o-

She arrived at the mansion before anybody else, overly excited about her turn to host the game. As soon as she walked in she saw Rebekah gliding down the staircase like a princess in her leather skirt and white blouse, Caroline smiled at her which she returned hesitantly. "You look pretty." Caroline greeted her.

Rebekah ran her hands over her outfit, "Well thank you. I suppose you look nice too. Though I already saw you today so the dress kind of lost it's magic." She sauntered off towards the living room but Caroline considered that the closest thing to a compliment Rebekah was ever going to give her and accepted it graciously.

"Well I think you look ravishing." A familiar accented voice spoke to her from behind. Caroline had half a mind to just walk in Rebekah's direction but she knew that he'd follow her despite her every attempt to outrun him. Spinning around on her heels she met his gaze, eyes dancing along her body as if she couldn't see him.

She put her hands across her chest, "Of course you would. I think you'd say I looked nice in a potato sack."

His lips curled into a smile as she spoke, "Actually Love, I may suggest you wear something a little more elegant to match your personality but I'm sure you'd make even a potato sack look exquisite." Klaus's eyes run along her figure once again.

Rolling her eyes she acknowledged his attempt to flirt with her. "Look Klaus," she nearly lost her breath his his blue eyes pierced hers, "what happened last night. It can't happen ever again."

Taking a step forward he challenged her, "What ever to you mean?"

Caroline could have pulled out her hair at how frustrated he made her. She knew that he was trying to get her to play along with him game, he wanted to hear her speak about the incident out loud but she wasn't that stupid. "You know exactly what I mean, you just want to hear me say it."

Klaus didn't deny her accusation, only playfully lifted his eyebrows up and down. "Is that really what you want Caroline?"

Her mouth opened to speak that yes it was! She wanted him to stop being so god damn enticing! Then before she could, the door busted open to reveal the Salvatore brothers with Elena and Katherine.

Noticing how close Klaus had moved to her body she understood the confused faces of her friends before her. Well three out of four of her friends.

Katherine leaned from behind Damon to rest an arm on Elena's shoulder, "Did we interrupt something?" She winked at Caroline who stepped away from the Original instantly.

Scoffing Elena pushed Katherine away from her, "Don't touch me."

"Didn't mind me touching you last night." Elena ignored her shadow self, knocking both Salvatore's in the shoulders as she strutted in the house, Katherine hot on her heels. "Don't blame it on being drunk Gilbert! Drunk words are sober thoughts!"

-o-

Soon enough Bonnie showed up and they were all seated in the living room, the same accommodations as every other night before. Instead of sitting on the couch beside Stefan Caroline stood up to announce what game they were going to play. As soon as she told them Flip, Sip or Strip Kol fist pumped happily.

"How did you know that was my favourite game Darling?"

Caroline snorted at him, "Anyways, I decided we could spin a bottle to choose partners, we have plenty of empty ones I'm sure."

Elijah stood then, fixing his shirt as he did so. "I'll go find a suitable one." Caroline smiled at him appreciatively watching his back turn on her to make his way into the kitchen. She sat beside Stefan to wait for the eldest Original to return, and when he did he brought back a brown glass bottle with the label ripped away

"Thank you." She accepted the bottle, placing it on the coffee table in the middle of them all. Caroline spun it first observant of where it would land. Bonnie was surprised when it decided she'd be the first partner and that Elijah would be the second. "Alright anybody got a coin?"

Stefan stuck a hand into his pocket and produced a quarter. "I'll flip." The coin flew into the air higher than any human could ever make it go before landing on Stefan's palm. He flipped it over to learn the determined sign before looking at the playing members of the group.

"Heads." Bonnie spoke. Elijah said nothing, already knowing that he was now the proud owner of tails.

Stefan stuck his hand out, "Sorry Elijah, sip or strip!"

Katherine's eyes widened, "I'd say strip personally."

Meeting his fate Elijah got to his feet, "I'll strip then I suppose." Katherine leaned forwards, her gaze never leaving her favourite Mikaelson. Elijah's hands went to his throat to loosen his tie before pulling it completely off and dropping it to the ground forgotten.

Noticing Katherine sag her shoulders Damon pointed, "Not exactly what you were thinking Katherine?" She rolled her eyes at him annoyed and Caroline couldn't blame her.

The next two were Caroline and Damon. "Tails!" Caroline called out before Damon could even get the chance to speak.

"Sorry Caroline, you're wrong it's heads." Elena told her, placing the quarter back onto the table.

She sighed at her choices, not feeling very up for stripping herself of her dress since she had nothing on but a bra and underwear beneath it. "Sip." Caroline decided, grasping one of the many beers Kol had supplied them with once again. As she began to chug she realized she hated the taste of beer, it was bitter, disgusting, and should have never been made in her opinion. However she quickly finished the drink, slamming the empty bottle back onto the table. "Woo!" She called out.

The next couple was Katherine and Rebekah, who seemed overly eager to take the other one down. "Tails!" Rebekah yelled as the coin landed onto the ground from Bonnie's toss. She wasn't as athletically able as the rest of them.

"Tails!" Bonnie announced. Rebekah smirked at Katherine in victory, though Katherine didn't seem the least bit upset when she stood from her seat and pulled her slim black dress down from her body. Caroline was once again blown away by the amount of confidence she had with herself, Katherine was never afraid of showing off her body which was a trait most people didn't carry.

The next couple rounds went along gracefully with Elena taking her shirt off, Rebekah downing a beer, Kol and Damon drinking despite their turns not being up. Caroline had been wrong two more times but her choice to sip remained the same. Bonnie had also chosen sip and Klaus had taken his shirt off which was surprising. Caroline wondered if he was trying to get a reaction from her this time since she'd been the one attempting to make him squirm the night before. Well it wasn't going to work.

"Caroline and Kol." Elijah flipped the coin into the air seconds later and Kol called out heads before Caroline had the chance. She waited impatiently to hear if she was wrong or not, wondering if she would be able to down another beer and keep herself together. Already her brain was feeling plagued by her drinking and she did not want a repeat of her and Klaus's almost kiss. "Heads." Elijah told them with a sorry expression pointed in her direction.

Caroline felt herself let out a heavy breath, not wanting to feel the revolting taste of beer down her throat again. Being a vampire must have amplified the horribleness of the drink because it had never tasted as bad when she had been human. "Strip." Caroline stood up and began removing the dress from her body before she could change her mind and grab a bottle. Everybody looked shocked as she tossed her clothing to the side, "Beers disgusting." She explained as she plopped back onto the cushions.

She tried not to meet Klaus's stares but it was hard when he seemed unable to focus on anything but her nearly naked body. Caroline had been serious before when she wanted whatever it was between them to stop because it was wrong. But she knew that exposing herself to him in such a brash way was definitely hypocritical to her earlier statements.

Kol and Bonnie were next, and Bonnie ended up being right. Kol jumped to his feet seconds after his losing was announced and stripped himself of his shirt. Caroline noticed the way Bonnie watched him closely, not actually disliking the view. She smiled playfully at her best friend and when Bonnie saw the look she swatted at Caroline's arm. "Shut up."

"I didn't say anything Bonnie." She shrugged, but they both knew the truth and it made Caroline laugh.

The game went on for longer with more and more clothes being forgotten in a pile on the floor. Elijah was the only one who seemed to contain most of his dignity because he had more layers on than any of them. Caroline had taken to drinking whenever she lost because although she felt confident before, she wasn't about to flash the entire room her womanhood. So she gulped back the vile taste and allowed herself to once again become smashed.

Klaus managed to keep his pants on which Caroline's alcohol influenced brain found antagonizing. If she were going to show herself off than he should have to too. Not that she'd ever speak up about it or anything.

Bonnie was in the similar boat as Caroline, down to her undergarments and trying not to fall over from the quantity of booze she was in taking. Caroline felt sorry for her mortal friend who probably wouldn't be making an appearance at school the next day.

"This game is getting too boring for me." Katherine complained, running her fingers through her shining brown locks. Caroline glared at her in exasperation, not fond of the constant pessimism the woman brought to the group. Though Caroline did admire once again that Katherine had been the only girl who felt confident enough to remove her bra. "There's not enough skin contact." Katherine stood and sauntered over towards Elijah, straddling his hips without a warning and connecting their lips harshly.

The cup of water in Elijah's hand went flying as Katherine's bare chest rubbed against his own. Caroline watched the glass crash against the crotch of an intensely angry Klaus, who only added one more reason to his list of why he should kill Katherine Pierce.

They continued to make out without caring that Klaus was preparing to rip their heads off. Caroline spoke up, "It's water Klaus it'll dry. Just take 'em off." She kept her tone innocent though he looked at her and knew she was anything but. Caroline was taunting him again, the thrill of getting under his skin starting to become an enjoyable activity for her drunk mind. Klaus's eyes never left hers as he stood and began to undo his belt and slide his jeans down towards the floor. Caroline smirked at him because she'd gotten her way, they were both equal in the game now.

Damon was finishing off his millionth drink when he seemed to realize that Katherine and Elijah were nearly having sex on the couch before them. "Wow Elena, just couldn't keep it in your pants could you?" Everybody was confused as they glanced around. Damon must had been more drunk than they had all believed, he was spouting out bullshit. Not that it was much different from what he normally said but Caroline knew for sure that Katherine and Elena looked nothing similar that night. "I'm out of here!" He shouted, running at vampire speed towards the front door.

They all jumped to watch him realize his mistake, the second his foot was out of the door Rebekah started to laugh, "Ha! It's only one thirty Damon!"
The elder Salvatore turned around with his head in his hands in what Caroline perceived as shame. "Crap!"

Katherine managed to come up for air long enough to wave a boney hand towards Damon, "Goodbye Damon!" She ridiculed, knowing that he was prepared to tear her kill her at any moment. He left seconds later, but not before slamming his fist against the side of the house, causing a couple of cracks to appear in the siding. Rebekah nearly had a heart attack.

The game continued on as normal, Katherine took her seat once again, allowing Elijah to process what had just occurred. Kol looked sort of saddened by the loss of his new best friend but cheered up immediately when Bonnie sat beside him because Elena decided to take up two cushions on their couch. She was seriously hammered.

The next time it was Caroline's turn it was against Klaus. She figured that it was bound to happen at some time, since the universe was hilarious like that. "Heads!" Caroline called out a little later than she had before. She thought that Klaus had been waiting for her to announce her choice first, as if he were trying to be a gentlemen or something.

Stefan shook his head, "Sorry Care, tails!"

Caroline looked down at herself wishing she had worn more clothing since she had been the one to decide the game but that hadn't happened. Her throat was burning with the sensation her million and one drinks had already left, she knew that if she consumed any more she'd never make it out of bed the next day.

That's when she noticed her necklace dangling down from it's golden chain like a beacon of glimmering hope. She was ecstatic as she moved her hands behind her head to unclasp the jewelry. "There!"

"That's cheating!" Rebekah declared in outrage seeing as she had to remove her bra as well and it had not gone over well with the remaining Mikaelson siblings to see their little sister in such an exposed state.

Caroline raised her hands in defence, "I make the rules remember?"
Rebekah's fists clenched, "I will tear out your throat!"

"Settle down Little Sister!" Klaus instructed, glowering at the blond girl beside him. "You will do no such thing."

"You don't control me Niklaus!" She growled, swatting away the hand he held up in case she made a move for Caroline.

Interrupting the bickering siblings, Katherine pointed towards her phone, "Hate to break it up but it's two o'clock, we can all go to sleep."

-o-

Caroline and Bonnie helped Elena into her room, both of them trying their best to keep themselves up right as well. It was amazing to Caroline that Elena could get so plastered while she was a vampire yet Bonnie was able to stand on her feet. Maybe Elena had a hidden drinking problem that nobody had noticed? Though she doubted that was truly it.

Bonnie released her friend onto the bed with a loud thud. Elena groaned in response. "Be lucky you have friends like us!" Bonnie scolded her with a pointed finger. She began to crawl into the middle of the bed but turned back to see that Caroline hadn't follow along. "Not going to sleep?"

She pointed behind her at the direction of the living room. "I'm going to get my dress so it's not awkward in the morning." Bonnie only nodded, her exhaustion starting to overtake her. Caroline slipped out seconds later.

The whole place seemed to be abandoned but Caroline knew better than to just assume such. Katherine was sleeping on the couch, or at least she should have been but Caroline saw no trace of her as she entered the room. Maybe she was in the bathroom or something, it didn't really effect Caroline's goal in any way.

She found her dress on the floor where she'd dropped it, fumbling it around in her hands she noticed a patch of wetness on the front as if somebody had spilled something on it. "Seriously?" She asked angrily, knowing that she couldn't put it on to sleep in because it would only be uncomfortable.

Her feet began stomping back towards her room -no a guest room, not her room- she felt a hand on her forearm catching her off guard. There was no guessing as to who it was she just instinctively knew. It was the way his fingers felt pressed against her skin, or the way his aftershave found it's way into her lungs. Caroline hated to admit it but she was familiar with the presence of Klaus.
"What are you doing?" She questioned in a hushed tone, feeling his chest press against her back firmly. Caroline wanted to object to the sudden contact but she was lost in the sensation of his body against hers, because it didn't feel wrong like she had expected it to, it felt natural. It was a terrifying thought, but she didn't pull away.

Klaus's lips were against her ear, his voice low when he answered, "Nothing that either of us would object to." Caroline felt his hands travel down the exposed skin of her stomach but not daring to go any further than that. Her whole body felt as if it were on fire from his touch, the exact opposite of what it really should have been. "I'll stop if you want." He whispered. Caroline nearly whimpered as she felt his lips kiss her neck.

"I-" She wasn't able to get anything out from the way he his mouth was so tender against her skin, as if she'd break if he pushed too hard. Caroline didn't know he had a sensitive bone in his body.

"Fuck!" A voice called out suddenly. Caroline at first thought it might have been herself but it wasn't, and it was not a male voice. Klaus stopped his trails down her skin to peer at her with curious eyes.

She took the opportunity to move away from him, "who was that?" Forgetting their positions moments before they listened in to see what the noise had been. Caroline put her hands to her ears in an attempt to hear more but Klaus being so much more older and powerful then she was didn't have to do anything but stand there.

"Elijah!" The voice called out again, in a very pleasured tone.

Caroline gasped, her hands flying to cover her now open mouth. "That was Katherine."

Looking disgusted Klaus added, "And my brother."

Shaken from her Klaus induced haze by the sex being had somewhere in the house Caroline pointed over her shoulder, "I'm going back to bed before I hear anything that will permanently scar me." He tried to grab her arm but she stopped him. "Klaus." Her head was shaking slightly because she didn't know what to tell him, "we can't."

He smiled but it wasn't genuine, it had been tampered with by the hurt and rejection he was feeling. "But it's nice to pretend if only for a few hours isn't it?" Caroline knew all of her teasing was rude, but she couldn't control herself whenever she had too much alcohol.

"I'm sorry." Caroline moved quickly from her place in the hall, making sure not to look over her shoulder in case he was watching her with those puppy dog eyes he brought out on special occasions.

Truthfully she was sorry, because she was drunk and could admit to herself that she wanted him. Her every atom was screaming for them to be together in the most intimate, physical ways. Caroline didn't know how she felt about him, whether she had honest feelings for him or just a carnal desire but there was something there and it could never be. She'd seen the need in his eyes, the lust as he raked his eyes over her uncovered body and she was positive that her expression was something much similar.

Entering the room she saw Bonnie's eyes open, "took you long enough." She complained, "Where have you been?"

Caroline tossed her dress onto the ground before walking around the bed. She motioned for her friend to scoot over a tad and Bonnie compiled. Caroline sighed as she laid her head upon the pillow, "I was getting my dress and then I heard somebody swearing so I thought they could have been hurt," it wasn't a complete lie, "but it was only Elijah and Katherine having sex."

Bonnie looked mortified, "In the house? When we're sleeping? That's disgusting!"

Caroline smiled at her friends funny, laughing at how dramatic she was making the whole thing out to be. "Agreed."

But she didn't agree. In fact, if she didn't have a long list of reasons not to, Caroline would waltz right into Klaus's room and do everything she had been dreaming about since he had become a constant in her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 264 20
"๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’•, ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘." - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’ˆ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’†...
73.9K 1.6K 18
this story contains KLAROLINE,DELENA,and STEBEKAH scenes....... hope you all like it! AND its more on KLAROLINE SCENES...but i'll also make scenes fo...
231K 4.5K 64
Emily Addams, Caroline's half sister has 9 mates, she is mated to Elijah, Matt, Klaus, Stefan, Tyler, Damon, Kol, Jeremy and Kai. She moved out when...
65.6K 737 3
Damon Salvatore, silver never gold. Second never first. Compared to his martyr golden brother, he is a spare. To his parents, Katherine, friends and...