𝗥𝗲𝗱 | JJk ✔️

Por bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... Mais

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

42| Red Riding Hood

6.3K 379 307
Por bubbletaeu

The air hung thick outside, with siren lights spilling everywhere.

I don't realize I'm holding Y/N's hand until she finally wiggles out of my vice like grip.

She's staring straight ahead with her long lashes batting in the moonlight. "What do we tell the police?"

We made it out of the building in one piece since the cops had arrived and took down most of the Reaper's men. But my file's missing. And the Reaper is still on loose.

"I'll handle this," I say, voice as dry as sandpaper. "You should go home. It's late."

A gust of wind sweeps across Y/N's neck, brushing back her curls. Unconsciously, she touches her fingers to the ugly scar forming on her rosy cheek. She must have got the scar while she defended me from the guy who tried to shoot me in the staircase.

I narrowed my eyes at her wound. "You see what happens when you don't listen to me?"

At my cocky stipulation, Y/N gives me a look and I press my lips together, trying not to look away with the way she's staring at me. She folds her hands to her chest, almost challengingly. "You do realize I saved your life, right?"

Defensively, I fidgeted with the rings on my fingers, twisting them around so it hurt. She did save my ass tonight. I hadn't seen the man with the gun. Although in my head, I blamed Y/N for it. She clouds my judgment and it annoys the hell out of me.

"You did," I say, jaw tightening. "Don't ever do that again."

She cranes her neck to examine my expression audaciously. "Your welcome, you dick."

I raise a brow at her. "Say that to me again and you won't get one."

Her eyes widen at my words and I shrug. Maybe that muffin did have quite some rum in it.

But if she thinks she can call me anything she wants then she still doesn't know whom she's talking to.

Her cheeks go flaming, sunburn red. "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." She looks away, then glances at her watch. "I should get going."

I nod, stepping aside. "I'll see you tomorrow. On time."

She gives me a small salute before leaving hurriedly. She nearly stumbles and I try not to snort.

Just after Y/N leaves, I feel a big drop of rain fall against my cheek, catching me off guard. I reach a finger up to wipe it off, just as another gentle drop falls against my hand.

I squint up at the dark clouds that soon break into a fit of punishing rain. I turn to glance at the crowd of people huddled outside the gates of my company. They're all looking for me.

The wind gets stronger as I stride towards them. Seo is the first to notice me, her eyes widening.

"Babe!" She howls, running straight towards me. I try not to pretend like I'm suddenly deaf.

She gets close to me so fast I have to step back a little. "Oh my god, Jungkook. Where were you? Are you hurt? I have bandages in my car."

I have a gun in my car.

I send her a tight lipped smile. "Thank you Seo but that won't be necessary. I'm perfectly unharmed."

"Mr Jeon?" A voice comes from behind me. I turn to look at a cop who has a notebook and a pencil in his hands. "May I have a moment of your time? I have questions to ask you."

I unhook my arm from Seo's. Half relieved to get away from her but annoyed I have to document everything to the cops. "I'll be a moment," I tell Seo and she sighs. "Take your time."

I very much will.

Before now, I have never spoken so fast. The cop stops me mid sentence to repeat half of the things I splurt out. "Did you see the Reaper? Any clue of what he looked like? What he was wearing?"

My gaze unconsciously diverts towards the direction Y/N left. Realization dawns on me. Did she even have a ride home? Or was she taking the bus? Because I only now realized that she didn't walk towards the parking lot to get picked up. She went towards the bus stop.

"Mr. Jeon?" The cop calls. I'm still lost in thought. "Yeah?"

The man gives me a hard look. He must want to kill me. This is the 5th time I have spaced out but I couldn't care less. I'm more concerned about Y/N's ride situation.

The cop scribbles something down in his notebook. Then after a few more questions, he lets me go.

I catch Seo talking to one of the bidders and I take it as my que to leave–to escape. It's still raining so I stand under the front porch of my company, bringing my phone out to call Y/N.

She's probably taking the bus home. But at this time? In this weather? In heels? In that freaking dress of hers? I've never felt so annoyed before.

Did she hate me that much that she couldn't ask me to take her home?

I sprint to my car, ringing her number but it goes straight to voicemail. I drive towards the nearest bus stop, keeping my look out for her as I go.

It's raining so hard, the windshield wipers can barely keep up. But after a few more minutes I catch a glimpse of Y/N's figure on the sidewalk. She can barely walk. She has her heels in her hands, her curls drenched in the rain.

I flick a signal for a lane change before pulling by a curb. She nearly jumps at the sound of my car's exhaust, squinting at my headlights.

Her eyes widened at the sight of me. Then she yells something in the rain but I cannot hear her.

Was this woman on crack all evening?

I roll the windows down, screaming over the sound of the rain. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

"What are you doing here?" She yells back, clearly annoyed, which maddens me because seriously, what the hell is she thinking?

My gaze hardens on her. "Don't make me carry you again like a sack of rice, Red. Get inside."

Her hand hovers at the door handle but she hesitates.

I raise a brow at her. "Well? Do you need help opening a car door?"

She shakes her head at me. "I'm wet."

That catches me off guard.

I've never had a fetish for anything before. But watching that wet dress hug every inch of Y/N's curves made me realize that's the only thing getting in the way of what I want.

This is so wrong. Yet I can't freaking stop.

I swallow at the sight of her see-through corset, simply unable to take my eyes off of her bra that barely covers enough for me to calm my fucking erection. I inwardly groan. "Just get your ass in the car, Red."

With her dress fisted in her hands, she gets inside my car sloppily, shutting the door with all the force she could.

"You plan on bringing the door in with you, Red?"

She glares at me. "Drive."

"Don't boss me around."

"I said drive."

Seeing her wet curves like that was messing with my brain.

I switch the engine off, jaw as hard as my freaking cock.

"Each time you talk back to me, Red, I'm tempted to do things you probably have never done before. So please do not test my patience. It's already hanging on a loose thread."

She bites back a smirk, and god, I've never wanted to kiss those lips so bad before. I let out a breath, leaning away from her. God help me.

"You okay?" She purrs, smirking at me. "You seem a little... aroused. Or was that an understatement?"

I don't look at her, hoping my face isn't red. "Don't give me a reason to fire you, Red."

She bites back a smile, turning to the window. "Turn left on South Drive."

Ignoring her, I continue straight down the road. That makes her sit up. She snaps her gaze to me. "I said take—"

"I'm taking you home with me." My tone is so bitter it surprises me.

Y/N gawks at my side profile. "You're kidnapping me again?"

I send her a rigid look that makes her shrink in her seat. I slowly turn to the road. "My house is closer. Safer than yours."

Y/N huffs. "You have a fetish for taking me everywhere with you."

I glanced at her, unbelievingly. "And you have a habit of causing trouble everywhere you go."

"And you have a habit of kidnapping me."

"And you have a habit of talking back to me."

"And you have a habit of being an absolute prick."

"Red?" I suddenly say.

She peers at me. "Yes?"

"If you don't shut up, I'm kicking your ass out."

"Isn't that the point?"

I give her a look through my hawk eyes, and she rolls her eyes, suddenly sitting up when I miss a lane again. "Are you actually kidnapping me?"

"Your house is an hour away. I'm not taking the freeway in this weather and you're not taking the goddamn bus."

Y/N quickly shakes her head at me. "Take me home or I'll jump off the window."

"That would be suicide."

"Sounds like me."

I sigh once more. "I'll drop you off tomorrow morning."

For a moment, she only examines my side profile before glancing ahead.

Then after several minutes of when I believe she's contemplating, she brings her phone out to text her dad. I try not to look satisfied.

Soon, I park the car in my garage and shut the engine off. Y/N nervously fiddles with her hands.

"This is your home?" She asks, getting off to stare up at my house.

"Is there a problem?"

She blinks at the door and I examined my own house, knowing it's not that big but it's still a decent size. Two stories with four bedrooms.

I head straight in, holding the door open for her.

She hesitates and I try not to roll my eyes. "Are you... sure about this?"

"Will you just get in? I don't want to get rained on."

I hold the door open for her, then take my coat off to hang it nearby.

The lights turn on automatically when we step into the living room. Then the sound of footsteps echoes, making us turn to see Junghyun walking in, solely focused on the phone in his hand.

"The company's on the news," he says, his phone's brightness illuminating his face. "That intruder. Did you catch him? Too bad I missed all the fun. I was with Tae. Washing his nasty car."

Huh? Taehyung was at the auction, wasn't he? He told me he was going but maybe he changed his plans because I didn't see him there--I was too distracted by someone.

There's a slight redness to my neck, I'm sure, because Y/N's staring at it, her face confused. I gnaw on my inner cheek. "Hyung," I start. "Y/N is here."

Upon hearing her name, Junghyun snaps his head up from his phone so fast I thought his neck would break. Then his eyes take in Y/N's figure before a slow smirk forms on his dirty lips. Oh please don't make this weird.

"A woman. Crashing in. A miracle."

Y/N smiles softly, ignoring his wicked remark. "I should have known you two live together. Jungkook never mentioned you."

Junghyun rolls his eyes. "Yeah, well. Jungkook isn't one to brag. Bad looking brothers keep handsome brothers nonexistent to boost their ego "

I glance at a knife on the kitchen counter. "That knife looks real sharp from where I'm standing."

Junghyun gulps, stepping away from me. "Seriously dude? That's how you greet your big bro?"

"We don't live together," I say firmly, turning to Y/N. "He's homeless. Doesn't have any friends."

"Hey," Junghyun glares at me. "I may be homeless but at least I have friends."

"Do you want to stay tonight or what?" I ask, making him raise his hand in the air in surrender.

I turn to Y/N. "Come on. I'll show you to your room."

She nods, sending an awkward smile to Junghyun who winks at her.

I pass two rooms upstairs before opening the last door. Y/N enters with me, huffing at the view. It was a small library with a single convertible couch bed.

"Out of all the rooms you give me this one?"

I raise a brow at her. "Would you rather on the floor, Red?"

Immediately, she shakes her head at me. "This is perfect. Thanks."

I gesture to a walk-in closet by the bookshelf. "You can borrow some of my clothes. There's extra towels in the bathroom."

Y/N's cheeks go pink but she thanks me, turning to catch Junghyun downstairs who's narrowing his eyes at us. "All that drama only for you both to end up in one bed."

I shut my eyes in frustration, opening them to glare at him. "If you don't shut up Hyung you'll be sleeping on the highway."

Junghyun plops a pistachio from the kitchen counter in his mouth. "Tell yourself that. We both know how loud yall are gonna be tonight."

Y/N opens her mouth to interrupt but I shut the door with her inside. Then I charged down the stairs towards Junghyun, hearing his laughter explode because he knew he finally triggered me.

I charge towards him and he cheekily stays behind the counter. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I will keep my mouth shut."

"You do that," I say. "Or I'll freaking kill you."

"So it's true, then," he says slyly. "The grinch is finally starting to like christmas."

My eyes taper at him. "I don't know what you're saying."

"Come on, you've never bought a girl here before. So what, she your girlfriend now?"

"It's none of your concern. Go to sleep, Junghyun."

"Aw come on, I saw the way you look at her."

"Hyung," I warn and he only pouts. "You should confess before it's too late. But does she know?"

"That's enough," I demand.

"What about—"

"She means absolutely nothing to me," I hissed, just for him to leave me alone. "She's staying because she doesn't have a ride and the weather is bad. That's all."

I turn away from him and catch a glimpse of Y/N poking her head behind the door.

How much did she hear?

Guilt gnaws my gut but I don't concern myself anymore, striding upstairs to work out before getting ready for bed.

I don't sleep for a while, and I blame it all on Red fucking Riding Hood.

~~~~~

She means absolutely nothing to me.

You think that would make you mad or angry but for the first time in a while, you're genuinely... hurt.

And yes, the feelings are—were mutual but now that you've grown to know Jungkook, you don't hate him at all. In fact, you might be attracted to him.

You're aware of how pathetic that is given what he just confessed about you but it's something totally out of your control. It's not like you want to like him but you just... do.

There's a body length mirror that you gawk at, studying your features in the pale light. Was there any possibility that Jungkook saw you as a woman? As someone he could actually be attracted to?

Then again, you've never had much luck with guys. You have always been the funny, short, goofy friend. Never the pretty, smart, favorable one.

You can't even imagine anyone having a crush on you. That's how bad it is.

And until now, you've never been bothered by the lack of romance in your life but the reality of your situation is starting to dwell on you. But nonetheless, you're not going to change yourself just to be validated by someone else.

In fact, you need someone that will love you for the way you are. Maybe that won't be soon, but everyone in the world has someone. Although one should never expect love. Because love comes when you least expect it.

You exhale, lying on the couch and staring up at the ceiling, contemplating life.

Thankfully you're asleep for several hours until you're awakened again–by some rustling noise.

Someone wasn't getting any sleep.

You sit up, eyes groggily taking in your surroundings. It came from outside your room.

It's not something you would concern yourself with but when the sound gets more defined, you realize someone's breathing. Heavily. Almost like they can't breathe.

Paranoid, you follow the source of sound until you're standing outside Jungkook's door.

Adamantly, you open it, taking a peek inside and your eyes widen at the sight of him.

He's naked, tangled under the sheets, sweating. His eyes are squeezed shut but his lips are curled together like he was suffocating himself. He was muttering words you couldn't make out.

"Jungkook," you hiss frantically, running to his side with your heartbeat stuck in your throat.

You shake him awake but he's not making a single noise. He's just... silently suffocating.

"Jungkook, wake up!"

His eyes are still squeezed shut in pain. He withers against the sheets like someone's holding him down.

The man's not breathing.

"Snap out of it," you say gruffly, grabbing his face in your hands. Lord what demon was he battling?

At your voice, his eyes snap open and he directly stares up at your face, eyes so dark it makes you wonder if coming here was a good idea.

His lips part for a moment, and before you know it, he slaps your hand away. "Don't touch me," he grunts.

His voice makes you flinch. "Oh sorry," you mutter, a little confused but you move away from him, your heartbeat racing.

"Sorry. I just—I heard you and I...I don't know. I'm sorry. But I wanted you to know that it was just a bad dream. You're safe now–."

"You don't get to tell me that," he says gruffly, and for a moment, you don't recognize him. He looks different. You weren't sure what it was but he seemed so... embarrassed.

You can't stay here any longer. Not in his room when he's literally naked under the covers. "Let me know if you need anything." Your tone is distant. "I'll be next door to you."

Something shifts in Jungkook's gaze when you move away from him. Something hot and wild.

Then he reaches for the hem of his hoodie you're wearing, his fingers grazing your bare thigh.

"Stay," he rasps, hawk eyes softening to a beg. "Please, Red."

~~~~~
A/N: Unedited. Long time yall how are we doing?

I graduated on Saturday and honestly I'm living right now. I will most likely finish this book before college. And no matter how long I'll be gone for I'll always come back with a new chapter. Here's to part 3 🥂

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

536K 22.8K 56
❝ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. ❞ ❝ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. ❞ ❝ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? ❞...
969K 36.2K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
5.6K 416 32
I was expecting to see books and my extra shirt inside but I was so shocked that aside from my shirt there was a red sexy underwear on top of it. "Ki...