My Hero Academia: Beyta 10, H...

By Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

In Earth's population only 80% have superpowers also known as Quirks and the other population are Quirkless... More

Bio: The Hero of all Saiyans
And then there was 10! Heroes Origins!
Training and Exams! Izumi's full potential!
First Day at UA and Go Plus Ultra!
An Explosive Battle Training! Beyta 10 vs Bakugou!
Class President and USJ! Rescue Training or Attack of the Villains!?
Beyta 10 to the rescue! The return of the legendary Super Saiyan!
USJ Aftermath! The Sports Festival commence & controlling One For All!
Proving your strengths in the spotlight! UA's Sports Festival Begins!
A special surprise! Happy Birthday, Izumi and Izuku Midoriya!!
A race to be Number 1! The first match of the Sports Festival!!
The Second match begins! Calvary Battle on!
Battle on, Heroes! Wake up to reality, Todoroki!
Birthday short! Nikusa's lover obsession with plushies!
No more holding back! Beyta Tennyson vs Katsuki Bakugou!
Hero Names, Internships & Hybrid androids?! Beyta 10 vs Hybrid 1 and 2!
Internships with other Pros! Hosu City Massacre!

It's Hero Time!! Beyta 10's returns!!

470 3 2
By Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

Narrator's POV:

After a couple of years, Beyta have stopped using the Omnitrix since there was finally peace for the universe. Beyta began to do normal activities and become a Martial Artists Champion with no loses. Right now, he, along with Mando is still training Izumi and helping him on how to control his Ki in order to become a Hero. Izumi is now officially 14 years old and Beyta is 15 years old. We both see them running towards the crowd to see what is going on.

Izumi: *Running towards the crowd* Come on, Beyta! We definitely need to see this!

Beyta: *Running behind Izumi while chuckling* Alright, alright hold your horses.

As Beyta and Izumi made to the crowd they both go through the civilians to see a good look.

Giant Villain: *ROARS*

Izumi: WHOA! That's a huge Villain!!

Beyta: (That's probably because his Quirk makes him huge. Just like Mt. Lady.) I wonder who will be able to stop him.

As Beyta said, everyone including them, saw a Pro Hero named Kamui Woods who ran towards a train to get on top to see the giant villain.

Kamui Woods: So many crimes you have committed, innocent lives you hurt and now it's time to put you back where you belong, Villain!!!

Giant Villain: Just try and stop me!!

As the Villain said, who was about to attack, Kamui Woods began to activate his Quirk and aimed it at the villain.

Kamui Woods: Lacquered Chain Prison!!

Right before the Wood Hero was about to use his Quirk on the villain a loud yell appear out of nowhere.

Mt. Lady: CANYON CANNON!!!

Which was Mt. Lady who did her ultimate move by kicking the giant villain in the face which caused him to be knocked out real fast. It caused Izumi and Kamui Woods became dumbfounded at what they have just witnessed.

Beyta: ...Huh, that was easy.

Male Civilians: It's Mt. Lady!/She's hot!/I wish I married her!

Beyta: (Great. Now we got perverts here. This even worse than Midnight's attempt to stop a villain.)

Beyta looked Izumi taking notes on the female Hero's Quirk.

Beyta: (Looks like Zumi is definitely taking good notes for her. If I'm right the reason MT. Lady's Quirk is Gigantification, which allows the user to become a huge giant. Kinda similar to Way Big going Ultimate. I don't understand why these males, especially perverts, love female Heroes.)

Beyta notice that at Mt. Lady looked at the crowd especially him and began to wink at him realize that she knows he's watching him.

Beyta: *Blushing* (D-did she just winked at me!?)

Izumi: Beyta, are you ok?

Beyta: *Blushing* Uh? Oh! Y-yeah, come on! We don't want to be late!

Izumi: Right! Let's go!

Musutafu, Aldera Junior High:

The scene switches to a middle school which shows the students including Beyta and Izumi sitting down as the teacher began to speak about their future career.

Teacher: Ok class. Since today is your last day, we are about to begin to talk about your future goals, but *Grips the papers in his hand* why even bother? *Throws the papers in the air* It's obviously you all want to be Heroes, right?

Students: *Activates their Quirks* YEAH!!!

Teacher: Alright, settle down everyone. You have all wonderful Quirks, but it takes hard work in order to become a Hero.

Bakugou: Hey Teach! Don't lecture me with these extras! With their Quirks they'll never be Heroes! Ha!

Students: OH YEAH!?/YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US BAKUGOU!?/YOU'RE SCREWED IF YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH US!

Bakugou: Just try me, Extras! I'll wipe you all on the floor!

Teacher: Bakugou, you're going to UA correct?

This caused Bakugou to jump off his chair and stand on his desk.

Bakugou: That's exactly why I'm the only one from this school who will make it in! I will surpass All Might and become the number 1 top hero! The world will definitely learn my name!

Teacher: Oh, that's reminds me. Midoriya, you and Tennyson are going to UA, right?

After a few seconds of silence, the students began to laugh at Izumi.

Students: HA! MIDORIYA!?/NO WAY A QUIRKLESS LOSER LIKE HER WILL BE A HERO!/SHE'LL FALL JUST LIKE THE REST!

As the students started to laugh at Izumi for going to UA, but that's when Beyta spoke up.

Beyta: Says the morons with the idiotic Quirks at this school.

That caused everyone, including Bakugou and the teacher, to stop at what they are doing. They had heard Beyta become calm or serious because he was a strong child in the past and they know they shouldn't pick on his friends. Thanks to Beyta's training, his personality has changed. He's still the kind-hearted child, but not to the people who bullied him.

Beyta: You think you can become heroes with those dumb Quirks of yours? Then you might be dumber than I thought. Deku will be going to UA and she will be a better Hero with or without a Quirk. Just because you idiots got Quirks, doesn't mean you can get into UA easily. It takes more than a Quirk to get there.

As he finishes their sentences, the other students began to think about it while some want to fight the Saiyan boy.

Teacher: Settle down, everyone. What he say is true, because both Tennyson and Midoriya have save not only the world, but the entire universe from unknown villains from space without a Quirk. Both Tennyson and Midoriya have gotten recommendations from UA High itself. Heck, they even help out some Pro Heroes when they were kids during their summer vacation.

Students: Wait seriously?!/They fought Villains with the Pros?!/They got recommendations from UA High?!

Beyta: What teacher said, it's the truth. We have saved the universe so many times that we lost count on how many times we saved the universe. So, it's best to watch what you say with people that you don't know who they really are.

This leaves every student, besides Bakugou and his lackeys, to be in shocked at what Beyta said about saving the entire universe from unknown villains from space along with Midoriya. After a couple of minutes, class was about to dismissed, until Bakugou and his lackeys push Izumi to the ground, reach for her Hero Analysis Journal and destroyed it and toss it outside. Beyta was about to go up to them, but Izumi raised her hand meaning to not come closer. That's when Bakugou take it too far.

Bakugou: If you really want to be a Hero, why don't you take a swan dive off a roof and pray for the next life to get a Quirk?

That made Beyta furious at what Bakugou just said. What Hero tells someone to commit suicide off a roof to get a Quirk? Izumi was also furious about what Bakugou just said to her and decided to hit with her ki thanks to Beyta but didn't do it.

Izumi: You know what? You're not worth it.

Bakugou: Huh?

Izumi: This is getting ridiculous. Can't you at least try being original for a change? Telling me to commit suicide if I want to have a Quirk? Seriously? What type of hero tells a young person to commit suicide if they wanted to be a hero? I can't believe I wanted to be friends with a jerk like you. Look around Bakugou, we've all changed!

As Izumi said that the rest of her classmates began to realize that she was right. Bakugou have been bullying Izumi ever since they were kids and it's getting tiresome and if he wanted to be a hero, then what kind of hero would tell someone to commit suicide. With an attitude like that from everyone, how can call themselves heroes, if they're the real reason why others became villains.

Izumi: You're still the same stuck-up ego brat that bully others to make yourself feel better, you're just sad.

As Izumi began to walk out of the school, everyone began to cheer for her from what she just said in front of Bakugou. After that, everyone began to leave, except for Bakugou, and his lackeys, who are still in shocked at what just happened, leaving themselves in the classroom.

Bakugou's lackey 1: W-what just happened?

Bakugou's lackey 2: I think we got owned by Midoriya...

Beyta: She's right you know.

This caused Bakugou and his lackeys to look at Beyta who was ready to leave.

Beyta: What would happen if you had a younger sibling that doesn't have a Quirk? Will you protect them from everyone who thinks they can be Heroes with their Quirks or become one of them? Because I'm pretty sure your parents will be very disappointed in you at what you did. You are no Heroes, just villains in disguises thinking that you are a Hero.

Bakugou's lackeys had their heads down in shame because what Beyta just said was all true. How could they be Heroes if they bullied Izumi for not having a Quirk. What did she ever do to them as they wonder. Beyta began to leave, but before he did, he looked at Bakugou.

Beyta: Word of advice, you want to be a better Hero? Be nice, help your classmates and convince them that you're not a total jerk.

Bakugou: Tch, yeah? If that's easy, why's a monkey like you doing here?

Beyta: *Walks up to Bakugou* Oh, you see, Mr. "Future Number 1 Hero", it's because...

As Beyta began to talk, he grabbed Bakugou by the neck and lifted him up in the air almost choking him. This causes Bakugou's lackeys to step back in fear, not wanting to get involved into this fight.

Beyta: ...I KNOW WHO I F**KING AM. I'm a people fighting Hero saving galactic warrior. And I would rather die a million more times before I ever pretend otherwise. You think telling someone to kill themselves make you a hero? How is telling a child to commit suicide heroic? Sooner or later, they'll become villains because of your dumb ego.

As Beyta finished he dropped Bakugou to the ground and began to catch up with Izumi. Right before he was about to leave, he looked at Bakugou one more time with an angry look.

Beyta: If you want to be a Hero, why don't YOU take a swan dive off a roof and pray for the next life to be a normal person along with your lackeys if they don't care about nothing but themselves? *Began to walk to the door until looking back at Bakugou* Oh yeah, there are security cameras in this city to make sure someone isn't messing with other people or with property. Good luck trying to redeem yourself when they find out you use your Quirk on someone else for hurting instead of training.

That caused Bakugou's lackeys and himself to be scared at what Beyta just said to him. If they don't want to lose their recommendation to UA, then they better leave others alone and stop bullying them. As Beyta began to leave the school, Bakugou was in his own thoughts from what Izumi said to him.

Bakugou: (Deku....)

After class was over, both of the two friends were about to head back home from school. We can now see them under a tunnel, talking to each other what they did at school.

Beyta: Not gonna lie, that was surprise at what you did. You finally stand up to him.

Izumi: I learned from the best.

Beyta: But shouldn't we get your Hero Journal? It's probably getting eaten by the fish.

Izumi: No need. *Opens up her bookbag and grab her Hero Journal* I have it in my bookbag the entire time.

Beyta: Ah, I see. The one you had with you was a decoy instead of the original. Welp 

As Beyta said, he began to sprint forward.

Izumi: Wait, where are you going?

This made Beyta to stop his tracks and turned his neck to see the Quirkless girl.

Beyta: Nothing major. Just grabbing some food that I ordered. You want some?

Izumi: Yeah, some Katsudon please.

Beyta: Got it.

And with that, Beyta began to sprint again to the store he delivered leaving Izumi alone and was about to go home, thinking to herself.

Izumi: (I'm surprised that he's still believe in me that I can be a Hero. Then, I won't stop giving up, until I can be a true Hero like All Might. And after that, I'll confess my feelings for him.)

As Izumi began to walk, she noticed that someone was watching her. She turned around and saw a villain who was covered in sludge and ready to grabbed Izumi, but she was quick enough to dodge the villain's attack.

Izumi: What the heck!?

Sludge Villain: Fresh skin for me, and you're just the right one to use, kid~

Izumi: Just try me.

As Izumi said that the Villain began to attack him with his tendrils. That caused Deku began to dodge his attacks and shoot a Ki blast from his hand which destroyed the villain's attacks, damaging him and his eye.

Sludge Villain: AAARRRRRGGHHH!!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!! I'LL KILL YOU!!

Right before the villain was about to attack, both him and Izumi heard a loud thud which made them stop attacking and look to where the sound came from.

???: EVERYTHING IS FINE, YOUNG LADY. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?

The Symbol of Peace and Number 1 Pro Hero, All Might

All Might: BECAUSE I AM HERE!

Sludge Villain: WHAT!?

Izumi: A-All Might!?

All Might began to make a fist and began to yell.

All Might: TEXAS!!!! SMASH!!!!

As All Might yelled, he punches the Sludge Villain which caused a large gust of wind which knocked both the villain and Izumi.

A few minutes later, we see Izumi on the floor who is trying to be awake by the Number 1 Hero.

(Imagine that Midoriya is a girl)

All Might: HEY! YOUNG LADY? ARE YOU OK?

This causes Izumi to be awake by the Number 1 Hero and looked at him.

Izumi: Huh!? W-what happened?

All Might: AH, GOOD. YOU'RE AWAKE. I SO HAPPEN TO SAVE YOUR LIFE AGAINST THE VILLAIN YOU WERE FIGHTING. AFTER ALL I AM ALL MIGHT, YOUNG LADY.

Izumi became wide awake at what she is seeing in person.

Izumi: Wait, A-ALL MIGHT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

All Might: I WAS JUST STOPPING BY AND SAVE YOUR LIFE FROM THE SLUDGE VILLAIN. I WAS ALSO SURPRISED THAT YOU WASN'T EVEN AFRAID OF THAT VILLAIN.

Izumi: Thanks, but speaking of that villain, where is he?

All Might: WHY, THE VILLAIN IS IN HERE OF COURSE!!

Izumi: Do you think it can hold him?

All Might: OF COURSE, IT CAN! ALSO, YOU SHOULD CHECK ON YOUR JOURNAL, YOUNG LADY!

As All Might said, Izumi began to gather her stuff until she opened her Hero Journal and saw All Might's signature on it. Izumi began to go on Fangirl mode and thanked the Symbol of Peace.

Izumi: T-Thank you, All Might!!

All Might: HA HA HA!! NO PROBLEM, YOUNG LADY! WELL, I'M OFF!

Izumi: H-Huh!? W-Wait!!

As All Might was about jumped, Izumi held onto his legs at the right moment. That's when All Might jumped really fast and strong which made Izumi to hold on tightly not trying to let go. This caused All Might to see her.

Izumi: WAIT!!

All Might: HEY, LET GO YOUNG LADY!

Izumi: BUT IF I DID, I'LL FALL AND GET HURT!!

All Might: OH YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT. WELL, HANG ON THEN!

After a few minutes, we now see both All Might and Izumi on top of a roof to land safely, where Izumi introduced himself to her favorite Hero.

All Might: ALRIGHT, YOUNG MIDORIYA. AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPENED, I BELIEVE IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SAVE OTHERS. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

As All Might began to walk away, Izumi yelled a question to him.

Izumi: Is it possible that I can be a Hero without a Quirk!? I'm just a girl who don't have any special abilities, but a friend of mine have helped me awoken my Ki... Can I ever become someone like you?!

All Might: A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK, HMM?

Right before we continue the conversation with All Might and Izumi, the scene switches to Beyta who got the food from the store and is now walking through the streets where no one else is here. Making sure that everything is clear, he looked both ways and saw no one.

Beyta: Here it goes. FLYING NIMBUS!!

As Beyta yelled out, he jumped high in the sky until a yellow cloud appear out of nowhere and he landed on top of it as it started to fly forward. Beyta then sit down on top of the cloud as he crossed his legs.

Beyta: Well, what do you know? You can still appear 

Beyta: (Man, the city is still good and safe. I wonder if there's any fans of mine after my battle against Vilgax. I hope Izumi is ready for our next-) 

Right before Beyta was about to finish his sentence, he senses someone else is coming towards him and fast. That's when the mysterious figure about to attack, but Beyta began to dodge their attack and float down to the ground, to see the mysterious person landed which caused a big smoke to appear as he got off of Nimbus.

Beyta: Alright, who has the balls?!

???: Nice reflexes, Monkey boy. But I doubt it won't be enough to stop a villain or me.

As the smoke clears out, it reveals the mysterious person who attacked him, which was none other than...

The Rabbit Pro Heroine: Mirko

Beyta: What is it now, Rumi? You do realize that you can't win against me.

Mirko: I won't stop, until I get a single hit from you, Monkey Boy!

Beyta: Alright, but let's go somewhere so we don't draw attention to the civilians.

Mirko: Lead the way!

As the Rabbit Heroine finished her sentence, both her and Beyta began to go to the UA arena.

Beyta: *Gets into fighting stance* You ready?

Mirko: *Chuckles* No holding back, kid!!

Beyta: *Smirks* If you say so.

As Mirko began to charge at Beyta, ready to attack, we now see her on the floor, bruised a little bit and knocked out. While Beyta is standing looking at her with no mark or bruises on him. After of few minutes, Beyta and Mirko began to sit on top of a building and eat some food that Beyta had gotten from the store.

Mirko: That did not count as a victory for you!!

Beyta: Hey, you said, no holding back, so I didn't hold back anything and yet I still won.

Mirko: That's so unfair!! I trained my entire life ever since I was a kid and I got beaten by one!

Beyta: Rumi, I'm literally a Saiyan, a powerful warrior in the entire universe with a unknown energy that is different from ki, while you're just a female Hero with an ability of a rabbit.

Mirko: That's still impossible!!

Beyta: Heh. Don't hate the creator of our universe. No matter what you say or how strong you are, you and the other Pros can't beat me.

Mirko: Hmph!

Beyta: Hehe. *Started to stand up* There's no reason to be angry, Bunny girl. It was just a match and not gonna lie, I had fun.

Mirko Blushes red from that nickname that Beyta called her.

Mirko: *Blushing madly* D-DON'T THINK THIS COUNTS AS YOUR VICTORY, GOT IT MONKEY BOY!? I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL WIN NEXT TIME!!

Beyta: Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, Bunny girl. *Walks out of the arena* Later.

As Beyta walked out of the arena, he looked to his left and right to make sure that the coast was clear until he nodded.

Beyta: Here it goes. *Jumps* FLYING NIMBUS!!

Out of nowhere in the sky, a yellow cloud has appeared as Beyta landed on top of it and began to sit down, heading towards to his next destination to where he'll meet up with Izumi. After a couple of minutes, Beyta was now waiting for Izumi to come back during his fight against the Rabbit Heroine. As he made it back to the area that he was going to meet up with Izumi.

Beyta: Yep, this is it. *Jumps off Nimbus and began to float down* 

As Beyta got off, Nimbus then flies to a different area as Beyta waved goodbye to the yellow cloud and thanked him.

Beyta: Thanks for the ride, Nimbus! I'll see you, later!

As Beyta landed on two feet, he looked left and right making sure no one is watching him, and it was all clear. Beyta then wait for Izumi to come over here, he decided to play games on his phone for a few minutes until he started to hear footsteps.

Beyta: Oh, Zumi you're back-

Before Beyta could finish his sentence, he saw Izumi's eyes were soulless and broken.

(Imagine Midoriya is a girl)

Beyta: What's with those eyes? Did something happen?

Izumi: I-I was attack by a Sludge Villain. I was handling him and right before he was about to attack, All Might came and rescue me. I told him is it possible to be a Hero even without a Quirk. So, he said....

[Flashback]

Izumi: Can I ever become someone like you?!

All Might: A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK, HMM?

As All Might said that a big white smoke appeared in front of him which shows a different man, who wear a suit like the Symbol of Peace, but he's skinny.

Izumi: W-Who are you!? Are you an imposter!?

Toshinori: Calm down, Young Midoriya!! It's me, All Might. My real name is Toshinori Yagi, I'm the Symbol of Peace. And to answer your question. I don't think it's possible.

As All Might, or known as Toshinori, lift his shirt up to show Izumi his injury.

Toshinori: This wound has happened a couple years ago against a villain; this caused me to not maintain in my buff form forever.

Izumi: Buff form?

Toshinori: Like when you hold your breath when you're in a pool and people began to think you have muscles from working out. I got this injury for being reckless and you shouldn't do it too even though you're a fan of mine.

As Toshinori said that he began to walk to the exit of the roof and began to look at Izumi and spoke out.

Toshinori: I'm sorry, Young Midoriya, but you can't be a Hero without a Quirk. If you wanted to be a real Hero, then move without even thinking when someone's in danger. It's fine to have a dream, but you have to make that into a reality. Understand?

This caused Izumi to stop moving as she stare at All Might, heartbroken to the Hero she admires the most. She can't believe that the Symbol of Peace thinks Quirkless can't be Heroes.

[End of flashback]

Izumi: And that's what happened.

Beyta have no words at what Izumi just said when she met her favorite Hero and to top it off, All Might said that to his friend saying she can't be a Hero. This got Beyta upset. Not only Bakugou bullied Izumi because she couldn't be a Hero without a Quirk and now All Might, the Symbol of Peace, told a Quirkless child she can't be a Hero. That's when Beyta began to speak.

Beyta: Hey, listen. You remember what I told you when we were kids after the Mecha Drone incident?

Izumi: You told me that you would help me become a Hero with a new ability. What about it?

Beyta: Exactly. You and I have fought so many enemies in our past life without a Quirk. You were already a Hero, and you didn't give your hopes up. All those people and aliens we saved; they have already seen us as real heroes-

Izumi: DON'T YOU GET IT?!

As Izumi yelled at Beyta, she marched towards him saying that she lost his chance.

Izumi: I SCREWED UP!! YOU KNOW FOR A SECOND, I THOUGHT ALL MIGHT WAS A TRUE HERO!! BUT AFTER WHAT HE JUST SAID, I... AHHH!! I just...

Beyta: You just what?

Before Izumi was about to say something, she was about cry and changed the subject.

Izumi: *Voice breaking* Forget it. Forget it.

Feeling sympathy to the green haired girl, the Young Saiyan began to reach his arm onto Izumi's shoulder and turned her around to face him.

Beyta: No. You listen to me, Izumi Midoriya. You got the heart of a real Hero, but you got to accept who you are and follow your own dreams. Stick to it! No matter what cost or how long it will take for you to achieve your dreams. All Might was wrong about you, Zumi. You can become a Hero whether the Pros like it or not. When that time comes and you finally become the Hero you've always wanted and showed the villains what you're made of, well, I hope I'm there. Seeing you become the greatest Hero in the world.

From that speech Beyta said, Izumi began to realize the truth. Without Beyta, she wouldn't have a chance to find a superpower that is better than a Quirk. She realized that she already become a Hero along with Beyta when they were kids. Izumi began to hug him tightly to not let go, which shocks the young Saiyan, and began to cry tears of joy on his shoulders. Beyta notice this and began to pat Izumi on her head to make her feel better.

Beyta: There, there. Hey, it's alright Zumi. *Begins to hug Izumi* It's alright.

After a couple of seconds of their moments of silence, they begin to look at each other for a few seconds and as they was about to get closer and closer until....

BOOOOOM!!!!

Beyta: *Let's go of Izumi from the Hug* What the heck?

Izumi: Was that an explosion? Where did it come from?

That's when they heard an explosion and saw a crowd coming together at the area that made an explosion.

Beyta: It's coming from over there.

Izumi: Let's check it out.

As they finish their sentences, the began to check out the area where all the civilians are looking and saw some of the Pros trying to stop a Sludge Villain holding someone hostage, but they are saying they don't have the right Quirk while, Backdraft trying to put out the fire and Mt. Lady making sure there aren't any civilians hurt.

Beyta: (What are they doing? They need to save him. Wait, that's-!)

As Izumi and Beyta got a closer look at the Sludge Villain, they both realized that the hostage the villain was holding was...

Beyta: Bakugou?! What's he doing here as a hostage?!

As Beyta question himself, Izumi was shocked and began to talk in her own thoughts.

Izumi: (This is all my fault... I dropped the bottle All Might was holding... and it's my fault the villain is free.... I have to do something.... I need to do something... I...

WILL SAVE HIM!!!)

Just as Izumi was about to finish her sentence, she began to run towards the villain trying to save him without even noticing her legs started to move on its own.

Beyta: ZUMI!!!!

Kamui Woods: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Death Arms: STOP! DON'T BE AN IDIOT!!

Izumi: (Why!? Why can't I stop moving, why can't my legs stop!?)

Izumi: Bakugou!!!

As Izumi yelled out his name, she began to rip off the sludge to save Bakugou with her own hands.

Bakugou: What the hell!? What are you doing here, Deku!?

Izumi: Saving your life!! I can't just let you die by this villain!!

Right before Izumi continues to rip off the sludge, the Villain himself began to attack her, but she was able to dodge his attacks thanks to her senses.

Sludge Villain: You again?! I'll make sure you won't live another day!! Any last words, brat? It won't matter because you're gonna die quickly!!

Izumi: (Just focus on your attack... Don't be afraid of your enemy...) In fact, I do. A couple words actually!

As the Sludge Villain was about to kill Izumi with his tendrils, Time was slowing down as Izumi charged up her ki by cupped her hands together, move it to her right and began to say something.

(Imagine that is Izumi instead of GT Goku)

Izumi: Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Izumi fire a completion of a Kamehameha wave at the Sludge Villain and making sure that Bakugou didn't get hurt by it and freeing him. This shocks everyone, including the Heroes, Bakugou, All Might and even Beyta. Beyta was shocked and happy that Izumi have finally completed a full power Kamehameha wave and was glad that she didn't get hurt. It saves Bakugou from the Sludge Villain's grasp and Izumi began to run towards Bakugou to check on him.

Izumi: Bakugou! Are you alright?

Bakugou: I didn't ask for your help, idiot!

Izumi: I just saved your life, and this is how you repay me?!

As they were arguing, the Sludge Villain started to regenerate back together. Having an advantage to attack the boys while they were arguing. All Might notice this and started to run through the crowd and towards the villain trying to save Izumi and Bakugou.

Toshinori: (I really am pathetic! What kind of Hero would tell a fan they couldn't be a Hero!? I need to save them, now!)

Right before All Might got closer and transform into his buff form, an arm has stopped him. He looked at someone who stop him, and it was Beyta himself.

Beyta: If you want to redeem yourself to be a true Hero, then stop crushing my friend's dream. Plus, I don't want you to waste your minutes on using your Quirk.

Toshinori: How did you-

Beyta: I got this, old man.

As Beyta said, his right sleeve has rolled up when he stopped Toshinori from turning into All Might which reveals, the Omnitrix.

Toshinori: You're the-

Beyta: Yeah. Let me show you how a true Hero stops a villain.

As Beyta said that, he began to sprinted towards the area where Deku and Bakugou are and the Sludge Villain began to attack them with his tendrils.

Sludge Villain: SAY GOODBYE BRATS!!

Kamui Woods: LOOK OUT!!

Izumi: Oh no!

But it was too late. The Sludge Villain attack both Izumi and Bakugou with his tendrils thinking that he finally kill them.

.... Or did he?

Due to the Sludge Villain attacks, he began to remove his tendrils to see if the middle school students are dead, but there was no one.

Sludge Villain: What the-?!

Kamui Woods: Where did they go?

Random Civilian: Look!

Everyone saw Beyta holding Izumi with both arms and Bakugou with his tail floating in midair which caused the civilians, Heroes and Sludge Villain at shocked.

Bakugou: Monkey Bastard?

Izumi: Beyta-Kun?

Beyta didn't say a word, as he let Bakugou go from his tail making the boy fall down and hurt his butt and began to descend to the ground while carrying Izumi. Gently sitting her down and looking at her.

Beyta: Are you ok, are you hurt?

This cause Izumi to blush at the Saiyan boy as he began to remove any slime or dust on her.

Izumi: B-Beyta-Kun... I-

Beyta: I know and I'm proud of you. *Begins to stand up and look at the Sludge Villain* I'll handle this, Zumi. You and Bakugou just relaxed.

As Beyta began to walk towards the villain, he began to roll up his right sleeve to reveal the Omnitrix.

Random Civilians: Wait, is that?/No way, is he-/I think it is...

Mt. Lady: (What's with that watch on the cutie's arm? Wait! Isn't he-)

Beyta: *Activates the Omnitrix, turns the dial for the right alien* As I used to say as a kid, *Raised his left arm up* It's Hero Time!!

As Beyta finished his sentence, he slammed the dial, which caused a green flash, turning him into...

Big Chill: BIG CHILL!!

As Big Chill yelled out his name, the civilians began to cheer for who he is.

Random Civilians: It's Beyta 10!!/The Hero of all Saiyans is back!?/NO WAY!!

Sludge Villain: You think turning into some type of giant moth will stop me?

Big Chill: Of course, I will. Besides if don't warm up enough to fight, everything will freeze around you and your entire life as a villain.

Sludge Villain: HA! I like to see you try, brat!!

As the Sludge Villain began to attack, Big Chill began to open his wings and fly up into the sky to dodge the villain's attacks. As Big Chill flew down a little bit, the Sludge Villain create a huge fist to punch him, but Big Chill became invisible and use his ice abilities to freeze his fist.

Sludge Villain: WHAT THE-!?

Big Chill: Keep it up and you'll be a ice sculpture.

Sludge Villain: WHY YOU LITTLE-!!

Right before the Sludge Villain was about to attack again, Big Chill uses a big ice breath to freeze the villain's entire body, which caused a huge snowstorm, but it wasn't enough.

Sludge Villain: While I use you as my new skin, that watch of yours will be mine.

Big Chill: Lucky for me, the Omnitrix have been updated since I've been wearing it for years.

As Big Chill said, he began to turn the dial on his chest which caused the Symbol to pop out.

Big Chill: So, you can handle normal Big Chill. Impressive, but I bet you're no match for...

Big Chill began to slam the dial, which caused a green light to appear again but, his body changed from blue to red with fire style wings, which caused him to turn into...

(Ignore the fire from his hands and Terraspin's species)

Ultimate Big Chill: ULTIMATE BIG CHILL!

As the Sludge Villain was about to attack the evolved Necrofriggian, Ultimate Big Chill began to breathe out fire which creates a huge fire storm. This caused everyone to take cover, including the Pro Heroes. As the fire was put out, it was snowing.

Random Civilians: No way.../It's now snowing?/I can't believe it...

After the snow cleared off, everyone saw the Sludge Villain who have become an ice statue, not being able to move. This caused the crowds to cheer for the alien hero.

Random Civilians: WHOOOO!/ALRIGHT BEYTA 10!/AWESOME!!

Ultimate Big Chill: Hmph. Too easy.

As Ultimate Big Chill said, he began to turn back to his original form and then back to normal as the original user of the Omnitrix. This causes the crowd began to corner both him and Izumi getting all the praise from the civilians, especially some females cornering the Young Saiyan, even Mt. Lady. Which cause some jealousy from Izumi.

Mt. Lady: Hey, just to be honest. You are cute one, are you young Hero?

Beyta: *Blushing* Well, my mom always said that I'm a cute kid.

Mt. Lady: Oh, a mama's boy huh? *Winked at Beyta* I'll be your mommy~

Beyta: (AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!)

This caused Beyta to stop moving from what the Heroine said to him. Mt. Lady began to give him her number.

Mt. Lady: Call me anytime, cutie~

After that, Beyta began to wake up from his thoughts and began to look at Izumi who was being scolded by the Heroes while Bakugou, the victim who was caught by the Sludge Villain, was getting all the praise by many heroes as they were asking him to join their agency. Beyta don't care, he mainly focuses on Izumi, and walk towards to where she was at until Death Arms and Kamui Woods was in front of him and began to scold him as well.

Death Arms: Don't think we forgot about you as well kid!

Kamui Woods: You shouldn't do something reckless like that girl over there! You should really-

Beyta looked at both Kamui Woods and Death Arms for a few seconds and continued to move forward. Bumping onto the heroes' shoulders, but he didn't care as he looked at Izumi and pulls out his hand to help her up. She accepts it and takes Beyta's hand to be lifted up.

Beyta: Come on, let's go home.

Izumi: Yeah...

As they were about to leave, Kamui Woods and Death Arms stopped them by getting in front. This causes Izumi to be shocked by this, but Beyta was unfazed as he looked at the two Pros.

Beyta: Can I help you?

Kamui: You can start by telling us what you and that girl were thinking!

Death Arms: That was stupid of you two to do something like that! Leave it to the Pros to do their jobs, not you!

Beyta: Then you two are idiots.

Kamui Woods: W-What?

Beyta: I see two idiots scolded a young girl who saved her classmate without her using a Quirk and another one giving her classmate all the praise because of his Quirk. If you're not Heroes who's even thanking her, then just give up. Because you're just Heroes who wanted to do this for money and fame, just like my classmate, Bakugou. Why didn't you give her any praise for saving her classmate.

Everyone including the Heroes and Bakugou was shocked at what Beyta said. Beyta began to walk away along with Izumi until Death Arms began to put his hand onto Beyta's shoulder.

Death Arms: Who do you think you are?! Telling us Pros what to, brat! You know nothing about what we heroes do to save people!

Beyta: Question.

Death Arms: Huh?

Beyta: What's the real reason why you became a Hero?

Kamui Woods: We become heroes because we wanted to save people from villain-

Beyta: If that's true, then why didn't you aim for the villain's eyes instead of standing there like a bunch of idiots, waiting for the right hero to have the right Quirk against the Sludge Villian?

This causes the pros, minus Mt. Lady and Backdraft, to realize that Beyta was right. The Sludge Villain's eyes were wide open for them to have the opportunity to stop him, but they forgot about it.

Beyta: My old man, Brocco, was a better hero than any of you fakes. He actually risked his entire life to save a lot of people. He was a proud Saiyan warrior and a legendary hero like All Might, not a fake that cared about fame, money or being the top hero to surpass others like Endeavor. What have y'all been doing ever since he passed away?

This causes both Kamui Woods and Death Arms to not say anything from what Beyta said in front of them.

Beyta: Being a real hero means to protect everyone and having a huge amount of responsibility, not doing it for fame, money or giving praise because you have a powerful Quirk. If you're being a hero for that, then you should've quit before you got your hero license. *Looks at Izumi* Let's go Izumi, I got no time to talk with fakes.

With that both Beyta and Izumi walked away from the scene as everyone let them go through, not even looking back or seeing any other heroes. A few minutes later, as the sun was about to go down, Beyta and Izumi began to walk home after what happened today and it made some of the heroes to wake up to reality thanks to Beyta.

Izumi: Beyta-Kun....

Beyta: Yeah?

Izumi: Why did Mt. Lady give you her phone number?

This causes Beyta to tense up from Izumi and began to say something for Izumi to understand.

Beyta: S-She probably wanted to let me know if there's a villain attack or maybe like a talk about stuff! That's all, honest!

Izumi: Hmmm....

As they were continuing to walk home, they heard a yelled from a certain someone.

???: DEKU!!

This causes both Beyta and Izumi to turn around and sees Bakugou panting, making them look at the explosive boy in confuse.

Izumi: Bakugou?

Beyta: What do you want?

Bakugou: Listen, both of you! I didn't ask for your help! I was just doing fine without you idiots! YOU TWO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! AND DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO GET INTO UA, DEKU!! THAT MEANS YOU AS WELL, MONKEY BASTARD, GOT IT?!

As Bakugou finished, he began to stomp away to go home from the two young heroes who have saved his life.

Izumi: Not even a thank you, at least?

Beyta: I don't understand why he wanted to be a Hero.

Izumi: Maybe it's like you said earlier to Kamui Woods and Death Arms, a hero who's doing their jobs for money and fame.

Beyta: Yeah, that's probably it. Anyways, let's go home.

Izumi: Right.

Just as both of them began to walk home, someone else, besides Bakugou, stop them.

All Might: HAHAHA!! I AM HERE!!

Izumi: Why are you here, All Might?

Beyta: I thought you was busy with the crowd.

All Might: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT'S SIMPLE, BECAUSE I'M ALL MIGHT-

As All Might was about to finish his sentence, he spit blood from his mouth which causes him to turn into his real form and also shocks Beyta to see.

Beyta: What the heck?!

Toshinori: S-Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. *Wipes the blood of his mouth* As I was saying, I managed to get out of the crowd so I can reach to you two. I'm pretty sure Young Midoriya told you about my condition.

Izumi: What do you want, and why are you here?

Toshinori: Listen Young Midoriya, I came here to apologize for what I said when we first met. You, along with Young Tennyson, made me realized that a Hero, a True Hero, should always help everyone, especially if they are fans. I was wrong about saying you can't be a Hero. So, thank you.

Beyta: So, now you learn your mistakes?

Toshinori: Yeah.

Izumi: But, why? It was my fault that I released the Sludge Villain.

Toshinori: Yes, that is true, Young Midoriya. But what you did is what a true Hero could have done. No matter if they have a Quirk or not, I believe some Quirkless can do the impossible. You reminded me of someone who also didn't have a Quirk, but he still didn't give up on being a Hero. I have forgotten that true heroes start to move without even thinking. You, Young Midoriya, have made that happen. A Quirkless child, saving his or her classmate from a villain.

As Toshinori said that Izumi began to get on her knees and cried. Toshinori, also known as All Might, have learned his mistakes and he believes that Quirkless can become a Hero.

Toshinori: Young Midoriya, you too can become a Hero. That's why I need you and Young Tennyson's help.

Beyta: Help with what?

Toshinori: I'm making Young Midoriya as my successor to have my power.

Izumi & Beyta: What?

Toshinori: Promise me that both of you will keep my power a secret?

Beyta and Izumi look at each other at once to nod their heads as an agreement and then looked back at Toshinori.

Beyta: So, where did you get this power? Aren't you born with a Quirk?

Toshinori: No. Just like Young Midoriya, I was just like you in my time like you, I wanted to be a Hero even though my Quirk can't be awakened. Many people say I can't, but that didn't stop me become a Hero. Because someone helped me become a Hero. I wasn't born with this Quirk, I was gifted to my master, the person who help me become a hero. I can pass my Quirk to your friend, Young Tennyson and help her on becoming a Hero he always wanted.

As Toshinori said that he began to open his arm and revealed the truth of his Quirk which was glowing a bright light.

Toshinori: The secret of my power is One For All.

Beyta & Izumi: One For All?

Toshinori: Yes. One power from a Hero that can be passed on to another. A stockpiling power Quirk that can be given to another. I can help you become a Hero. Young Midoriya, you are next. Are you willing to accept my Quirk?

Izumi: *Starting to show tears of joy* Y-yes!! I accept your Quirk!!

Toshinori: Then, it's settled. Young Midoriya, you are the next user to have One For All.

As Beyta saw this, he was proud and happy for Midoriya that she will be able to have a Quirk and it's given to her favorite Hero in the entire world. This was the beginning of both Beyta 10 and Izumi's journey of becoming the greatest Heroes in the world and possibly the greatest Heroes in the universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.3K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...
95K 2.1K 49
The world as we know it is full of people with quirks. What are quirks, you ask? Well, they are an extent that about 80% of us humans have. To have q...
6.1K 198 12
After defeating Vilgax the Conquerer, Izuku Midoriya continues on his journey to master the secrets of the Omnitrix and become the next No.1 hero in...
19.4K 489 12
In the dimly lit expanse, amidst the swirling mists of uncertainty, Ben stood before a formidable entity known as Zalgo--an enigmatic and omnipotent...