Sextudy Group (Ayanokouji Kiy...

By KiyoPon_AK

"This study group... It wasn't what I expected...". That was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's thought when he discovered... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Han Su-hyun
Chapter 2: Kang Hyun-mi
Chapter 3: Seyeon's welcome
Chapter 5: Lee Eun-jung
Will there be a chapter to this story?
Chapter 6: Eun-jung's Happiness
Character 7: A normal day
When will there be an update?
Chapter 8: Memories
I don't deserve us...

Chapter 4: Three-Person Night

5.9K 191 59
By KiyoPon_AK

After finishing writing the chapter:

I apologize for the lateness of this chapter. Last week was very complicated for me because I had to hand in some papers for my university. When I wanted to write a chapter of this story I preferred to relax a bit and read Komi-san's manga. Will there be a Komi-san story in the future? I doubt it.

(If this chapter has grammatical or spelling errors, please let me know so that I can correct it).

...

Several things before I start with the chapter. 

1.- Thanks Mishi. With you, I reached 100 followers.

2.- At the request of one person, I am going to put this image so that you know what is the name and appearance of each character in this story. I will put this image in each chapter:

I couldn't find Seyeon's last name. I also couldn't get the last girl in the picture into the story, since she's not ready to get into a group of perverts. I put her in the image just in case.

3.- I believe this story will be less than 12 chapters long. Currently, we are at chapter 23 of 48 chapters of the original story, so, at this rate, the original story will be reached. Possibly, I will upload one of the many stories I have in a folder while I wait for more chapters of the original story to be uploaded.

And that's all I have to say for the moment. Enjoy today's chapter.

...

(0)

After being called by Eun-jung, Kiyotaka went to the girl's house in the evening.

Arriving at the apartment building, Kiyotaka got on the elevator to get to Eun-jung's apartment.

When she arrived at Eun-jung's apartment, she opened the door after putting in the password.

"You sure came quickly." - Said the girl when she noticed Kiyotaka's presence. - "Come, sit with me."

Kiyotaka didn't say anything and just listened to Eun-jung's words, sitting on the chair across from the girl. He left his cell phone on the chair next to him.

"So... You finally had sex with Seyeon, how was it, can you tell me in detail?"

Listening to the girl, he began to tell everything that had happened with Seyeon.

It was not the first time he had told someone about their passionate encounters. He remembered how Amasawa was so insistent that he tell her everything that had happened in their encounters.

Putting that aside, Kiyotaka just watched as the girl showed interest in what he related. A surprise was what Kiyotaka could see watching Eun-jung when he told her about how he had anal sex with Seyeon.

"So... What happened in the end?"

Actually, the girl was showing interest in the encounter Kiyotaka had with Seyeon. Kiyotaka didn't let slip any details that Eun-jun showed.

"I just ended up cumming inside her. Then you called me."

"You ended up in her ass...".

She whispered.

"That's all I have to say." - Kiyotaka said. - "Since I had sex with Seyeon, now what?"

"Eh...!"

The girl was in her own world, so she made that noise out of surprise.

"You told me that if I made it with Seyeon, you were going to grant me a wish."

"Ahh... That..." - The girl pulled herself together. - "First answer. Did you like having sex with Seyeon?"

"Well..."

"What's the matter, didn't you like it? From what you're telling me... I would think you left Seyeon completely satisfied."

"From what she told me before she came here, she told me she was satisfied with what I did to her, so she wanted to have sex with me again." - He said in response. - "About whether I like it, I guess I do."

Kiyotaka thought about what this one wanted from Eun-jung.

"Can you tell me your wish?" - Snapping out of her thoughts, Kiyotaka looked at the girl. - "Tell me what you wish. I'm listening."

Listening to the girl, Kiyotaka thought for a moment about the wish he wanted.

"If that's the case... Do you have free time this weekend? I want to go on a date with you."

"Mmm...? Sure. That's fine by me. Are you really okay with that?"

"Yes." - He nodded. - "I want to get to know you a little better, so a date is better for that."

"I understand." - She smiled. - "Is Sunday okay with you?"

"It's perfect for me."

He said, getting up from his seat to leave.

"Then, I'll be looking forward to that day."

Kiyotaka nodded to what the girl said, leaving the place.

...

...

...

After several minutes, Eun-jung got up from the chair she was sitting on and went to her room, lying down on the bed.

Slowly, she lowered her hand to her intimate area, starting to massage her vagina through her white underwear.

("To hear something like that...")

She thought, giving slight moans.

"So anal sex, huh? I can't just imagine something like that. I want to experience that firsthand too. I wonder... What kind of sex will you tell me about, Kiyotaka? I'm already looking forward to that...".

While the girl was saying this between moans of pleasure, a certain boy who had "forgotten" his cell phone had heard everything the girl had said.

After hearing what the girl wished for, Kiyotaka just left.

...

(1)

While Kiyotaka was having a quiet dinner with his faithful friend who was telling him about his progress with a girl, Kiyotaka felt his cell phone vibrate.

Looking at the notification bar of his cell phone, Kiyotaka saw that the message he had received was from Su-hyun.

[After class I'll wait for you at the Starbucks from the other time ☕!].

[Don't miss the appointment 🥰!]

[I'll try not to miss that appointment with you].

[😑]

[I don't want an "I'll try". Come to Starbucks, please].

[Ok. I'll go to that Starbucks just because you said "please"].

[👍]

And with that last message, Kiyotaka went back to his food.

...

...

...

At the Starbucks...

"Tell me, why did you want me to come here?"

"Did you forget?" - Hearing Kiyotaka's question, Su-hyun simply hugged one of Kiyotaka's arms - "If you could satisfy Seyeon.... you were going to be rewarded by me. Today you're going to feel heaven."

For the first time, Su-hyun could see a change in the boy's face. She saw how he had opened his eyes slightly in surprise.

As the girl looked at Kiyotaka's face, the latter remembered that he had already heard those words from a certain woman with wavy brown hair. He still remembered that woman by the name of Hoshinomiya Chie.

If Su-hyun was really talking about that same heaven he once felt with that woman, then he should be prepared to not sleep that night.

He could easily refuse Su-hyun's invitation. However, something told him to go with the flow, this with the only excuse of remembering his high school days.

What did Kiyotaka do? Well... He just went with the flow, letting the girl show him "heaven".

N.A.: Will Kiyotaka be able to resist this long night that awaits him? To find out, read on.

...

(2)

At a certain place in particular...

"Eun-jung's house...?"

"Yes."

Su-hyun said flatly.

"Why?"

"Take it easy. Eun-jung isn't home."

Ignoring Kiyotaka, Su-hyun started walking in the direction of Eun-jung's house.

Sighing, Kiyotaka followed the girl.

Walking up to Eun-jung's apartment, Su-hyun opened the door. Opening it, Kiyotaka could see Hyun-mi.

"Teacher...?"

Kiyotaka, by this point, already knew what was waiting for her.

It wasn't the first time he'd had a threesome, though it was only once and it was with two girls younger than him, a blonde and a scarlet-haired one.

...

...

...

Right now Kiyotaka was enjoying a dream that several men would like to fulfill.

Sitting on Eun-jung's bed, Kiyotaka looked down. Looking down, he saw two women licking and sucking his penis. Both girls were taking turns sucking and enjoying that penis that was driving them completely crazy. Kiyotaka had to admit that the scene he was watching was erotic.

After a while, he cummed in the mouth of one of the two women, that being Hyun-mi's mouth, who was lucky enough to be the first to receive Kiyotaka's semen.

"Eating it all by yourself. Unforgivable."

Su-hyun said, kissing the lady to get some of the semen that the older woman got.

This was simply too erotic!

...

...

...

Now Kiyotaka had to say which woman to take first. Su-hyun or Hyun-mi.

"This way...".

"N-No, please come with me first...".

"Give it to your Noona."

"Don't do it, better put it inside your teacher....".

"Who are you going to put it in first?"

The two women asked at the same time while showing their butts to Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka just waited for the two women to continue talking, giving their reasons for being first.

"Just remember all the times I've made you cum. I own your cock. My pussy really wants to eat you full... I haven't stopped wetting myself down there. These I'm sure when you put it in it will feel great!"

Kiyotaka wasn't going to deny what Su-hyun said. He felt pretty good when he did it with su-hyun.

"Besides, my vagina can squeeze you tighter than this lady's! So... Su-hyun's vagina is waiting for her baby! Please fill her up with your semen....".

She continued to say with a smile.

Now it was Hyun-mi's turn to convince Kiyotaka.

"Right now, your penis is the only one that can satisfy me...". - Hyun-mi started with her attack. - "No matter my age, I'm sure your huge penis is going to feel good with me. It can squeeze that huge thing of yours very hard... Besides! If you stick it in me now I'll.... I'll be your slave! Please, stick your huge penis in... Do it and I'll never do it again with anyone else. Please, Master".

And that was how Kiyotaka completely dominated Kang Hyun-mi.

With what the older woman said, Kiyotaka decided to please Hyun-mi first.

"Unbelievable!" - The older woman shouted. -  "I'm going crazy!"

She declared.

While Kiyotaka invested the woman, Su-hyun just watched. She also wanted the boy's penis to penetrate her.

Unable to stand it any longer, Su-hyun lay down on the bed again and opened her vagina.

"Put it inside your Noonna too, please. Just to see how they make her... It's so painful."

Kiyotaka looked for a moment at Su-hyun.

"Alright..."

He whispered, pulling his penis out of the lady's vagina, only to place it in the young woman's vagina.

"Wait a minute, you were doing it with me...".

Knowing perfectly well how to please a woman, Kiyotaka merely brought two of his fingers to the lady's vagina to please her.

"I want your semen inside me...! I want you to give it to me."

Hearing the younger woman, Kiyotaka decided to please the girl. After a while, Kiyotaka cum inside Su-hyun.

Now he needed to please Hyun-mi.

"Me too..."

Before Hyun-mi spoke, she was penetrated by Kiyotaka's penis.

As Kiyotaka penetrated the older woman, he could see how the younger woman wanted attention. He just pulled his penis out of the older woman's vagina, putting his penis in the younger woman's vagina.

"Again...! Will you give it to Su-hyun? I want you to be fair...".

"I'll cum in you before I cum in Su-hyun."

At the older woman's complaint, Kiyotaka said the latter.

After a while and as he had promised, Kiyotaka pulled his penis out of Su-hyun's vagina and inserted it back into Hyun-mi's vagina.

"All your thick load...! Please pour it inside me!"

And at the older woman's cry, Kiyotaka filled Hyun-mi with his semen.

"Do you want some dinner?"

Hyun-mi asked Kiyotaka, who the latter nodded.

"Is pizza okay with you guys, I'll order it!"

"Finally. A rest."

"Rest?" - Hearing Kiyotaka, Su-hyun said so, approaching Kiyotaka. - "No sir! Don't even think that you'll be able to rest. We can have another round before the pizza arrives...".

The girl's saying made Kiyotaka sigh.

("I have to set limits.")

Kiyotaka thought, ready to talk to the two women.

...

...

...

A young man wearing a blue cap was coming up the elevator. This young man was an ordinary pizza delivery man.

After walking for a moment, the delivery man arrived at his destination.

"The delivery is here!"

The delivery man shouted after ringing the bell, however, no one spoke. All he could hear was a slight noise, but nothing else.

"Excuse me! The pizza is here!"

He shouted once more.

"For God's sake! I told you to leave it at the door!"

When the door opened, the delivery man could see Su-hyun dressed only in a thin white blouse, covering her private parts with one of her arms. The delivery man could also hear a "Please cum!" from another woman inside the apartment.

("Whoa... I can hear them clearly. I don't know who the guy is, but I am so jealous...").

The pizza delivery man thought, standing still in front of the apartment door.

...

...

...

When the pizza arrived, Kiyotaka ate while still having sex. A particular way of eating, to say the least.

There was not a moment's rest for Kiyotaka. He pleasured Su-hyun and Hyun-mi for most of the night. The only moment of rest Kiyotaka had was when they measured his penis with a 20-centimeter ruler, which, of course, was not capable of measuring Kiyotaka's penis.

And so, the night passed. A night of three people.

...

(3)

"So... the threesome. Did you like it?

Su-hyun asked Kiyotaka, who just woke up.

"Yes."

A simple answer but an answer that Su-hyun liked.

"I'm so glad you liked it! Is there anything I, unfortunately, didn't do that you'd like to do? I can do it now."

"I appreciate the offer, but I really want to rest for today. My penis is a magic wand, not an atomic bomb. It can be for next time."

At that said, the girl just smiled, kissing Kiyotaka.

"I wish I had met you earlier."

That statement slightly surprised Kiyotaka.

His old self... the old Kiyotaka. If he had to think about it, he had changed. Slightly, but the change was there.

What had changed in three years? The philosophy of the tools.

Although his philosophy was still present in him, it only applied to people who were not really important to Kiyotaka. People who meant something in his life were somewhat left out of this philosophy. Those people were divided into two parts: Friends and lovers.

...

...

...

That very day...

"So... Who will file your sex report?"

"Me."

Kiyotaka took out her folder to hand it to Eun-jung.

"Su-hyun, Hyun-mi and me."

He said without much importance as he went back to his cell phone.

What was he so much looking at on his cell phone? It was a secret.

Leaving the cell phone issue, hearing that Kiyotaka made a threesome, Jung-pil was angry. He hadn't even had a threesome.

"And tomorrow I'll be absent."

Kiyotaka reported.

"That's fine. It's free participation."

With a smile, Eun-jung told him.

"What, it was my turn tomorrow! Cancel whatever engagement you have. I'll do something better for you."

"I don't have any commitments. I just want to rest that day.

As he got up to leave, Kiyotaka said that to Seyeon, leaving the meeting.

...

...

...

On that night...

"So... What's the matter?"

At a restaurant, Su-hyun got straight to the point with Jung-pil.

"You've had a lot of sex with Ayanokouji, haven't you?"

"Yes, why?"

"Tell me how it felt."

When the meeting was set up that day, Jung-pil was able to talk to Hyun-mi for him to ask her how sex with Kiyotaka felt. He did not receive a direct answer from the older woman. When he wanted Hyun-mi to suck his penis, the woman laughed as she looked at the boy's penis.

"Why are you so interested in other people's sex? I told you, it's big."

"I bought your meat! So spit out as much as you've eaten!

"It's Eun-jung's money anyway...". - She said. - "Whatever. The sex with the rookie. The... sex... with him... it's so...".

Trying to answer Jung-pil's question, Su-hyun looked away as she recalled the sex and kiss she had with Kiyotaka. That face the girl made while trying to answer the question asked by the boy was something that caught Jung-pil's attention.

...

(Bonus Scene: How does Kiyotaka have money?)

Since it was Saturday afternoon, Kiyotaka went to the mall to buy what he needed to prepare dinner.

Going through several stores in the mall, Kiyotaka got everything he needed.

As he was leaving the mall, Kiyotaka looked at his credit card.

Where had that card and the money on it come from? It was a gift from his government. All the money he had was given to him by his home country in order to gain Kiyotaka's trust so that he would help his country in the future.

The government of Japan knew the great skills Kiyotaka had. To lose those skills would be a sin, so the government of Japan was quite consenting to Kiyotaka.

And that is the origin of Kiyotaka's money.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 423 13
Ayanokoji enters ANHS as a student to experience what life would be like as an ordinary high school student. But will he be able to live such a life?
79.9K 1.1K 25
WARNING! THIS HAS LEMONS IN SOME CHAPTERS!! thank you now that being said, this is a len x reader fan-fic you are in a relationship with him and one...
6.9K 345 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
27.1K 437 20
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED... In which the truth turned out not to be true. • A Zion Kuwonu fanfiction •