PRINCESS EVA

By greatzi

After losing her mother at birth, labelled as a curse by her father and also losing him on the same day, Eval... More

Chapter One ✨✨
Chapter Two✨✨
Chapter Three ✨✨
Chapter Four✨✨
Chapter Five ✨✨
Chapter Six ✨✨
Chapter Seven ✨✨
Chapter Eight ✨✨
Chapter Nine✨✨
Chapter Ten ✨✨
Chapter Eleven ✨✨
Chapter Twelve ✨✨
Authors Note
Chapter Thirteen ✨✨
Chapter Fourteen✨✨
Chapter Sixteen ✨✨
Chapter Seventeen ✨✨
Chapter Eighteen { Fill in chapter}
Chapter Nineteen ✨✨
Chapter Twenty ✨✨✨

Chapter Fifteen ✨✨

5 4 0
By greatzi

                           🐚🐚

Chapter 15✨✨

" Volare " I commanded and Anaxagoras soared into the sunny sky. It's been two months since Anaxagoras hatched and he's the size of a hut now.

I, together with my classmates started training our familiars a few weeks after they hatched and no need to brag but they can defend themselves if ever they are to be involved in a fight.

Mr almond insisted we trained them with latin. I don't know why but he said they understand the language better or something like that. Also, I found out I could somehow control the wind.

I found out three weeks ago when I had a really odd dream. In my dream, I was being pursued by an army of trolls, Drekavacs and the undead. I can't remember what happened exactly but I vividly remember seeing them carrying a man sitting on a pile of bones or was it a throne? Anyways, he was giving them orders and I heard him yell at them to capture me.

When a Drekavac was about to hold onto me, I woke up. I reached out to grab my pillow and I didn't feel anything. I looked down and saw I was 5ft above ground level. Out of panic, I started thrashing around. I fell down and landed with a hard thud.

Thank goodness the boys wasn't woken up by the noise. I swear they can sleep through an earthquake. I told christian about it later and he wasn't even surprised. Instead, helped me sign up for it's class and that was how I found out that 80% of the schools population could control the four elements.

" Reliquit " Mika commanded and Berenike turned left. I looked up and watched Anaxagoras fly and through our bond, he sent feelings of excitement to me.

After a few minutes of flying around, Anaxagoras flew towards my direction with a maddening speed. I heard Mika and the rest shout at me, telling me to move away from his line of sight but I smiled.

Just as he was about to hit me, I jumped up and used the air to propel me higher. Then he swooped under me and I landed on his back. I looked down and saw Mr. Almond smiling widely at me. I smirked at Mika and she mouthed ' show off ' and I laughed. We flew aimlessly for a couple of minutes before Mr. Almond announced that the time for training is over.

I slid down from his back and pat his scales then he lowered his head and puffed out smoke from his nostrils. I saw Mika on her way to tuck Berenike in the den so I went to meet her with Anaxagoras trailing behind me.

" Hey "

" Show off " she said and I laughed.

" That was awesome!! When did you teach Anaxagoras that sick move?! " Mika asked as she bounced about.

" We've been practicing for a couple of weeks now. I was even surprised we were able to pull it off today " I replied with a shrug

" I and Berenike are also working on a killer move. He has not gotten the hang of it but I'm sure in due time he'll get the hang of it. " She said with excitement dancing in her eyes.

After everyone had tucked their familiar in, it was finally our turn. Just as we pulled the door of the den open, a perfectly manicured hand forceful closed it and blocked the door.

" What the_ " Mika's sentence was cut short as everything turned dark.

                         ¶¶

**** Hey guys it's me once again. Sorry for the cliff hanger 😏.
Thank y'all for a 100+ reads I really appreciate.
Also, vote and comment on the chapter if you enjoyed it. Cause I noticed most of you don't and it's sad😣
I'm dropping the next chapter when we get 80+ votes across the story.
Love y'all 💖 ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 40 19
This book is about a simple orphan girl, Celina, who's life was perfect before she met him. Soon, her past flooded her life as she tried to solve the...
93 0 65
A story of what occurs after the ending. A planet, nearly stripped of life, left to fester, or prosper, equally. A child, thrown out at 16, whisked a...
189K 5.6K 59
Jessica hates her life.... Her Father died when she was 2, Her.mother comes home drunk and beats her no one likes her at.school and on top of it she'...
19 0 19
When a prophecy ruins Ayla's life, she sets out for revenge.. by seducing the cult leader's hidden son.