Tomdaya and Spideyshelle Ones...

By tomdayafan15

Basically just a few Oneshots about Tomdaya and Spideyshelle. No regular Updates. Have fun <3 More

AN
Beach Confessions (1)
Unknown Wonders (1)
Friends with a certain benefit (1)
Friends with a certain benefit (2)
Always in my mind, Forever in my heart (1)
Beach Confessions (2)
Surprises

She deserves better (1)

575 11 8
By tomdayafan15

,,You know, it can get very confusing to watch your bestfriend dancing. Especially when you looking at her with that look."

Tom snapped out of his thoughts and turned his head to Jakob. He was grinning.

,,W-what?" Tom shouted.

,,I said. " Jakob lent his head to Toms. ,,Stop starring at Zendaya."

Toms grimaced ,,I don't starr."

Jakob chuckled. ,,There is nothing more obvious then you starring. Anyway, want a Tequila too?"

Tom nodded, already back in his own thoughts. Jakob stood up and made his way through the crowd of people.

They were at Toms house, celebrating their last day of shooting their new movie, No way home. The party was huge, basically everyone from set was there and also a few of their friends.

Someone turned the music louder and immediatelly the room was filled with even more dancing people.

Despite Jakobs comment, Tom let his gaze wander back to his Co-Star, bestfriend and.. well. And his crush.

Zendaya was dancing, fully in her own thoughts and fantasies, her beautiful yellow dress emphasizising her figure and her long, curly hair flying and falling around her head like a veil or halo.

The purple and blue discolight made her look even more flawless in her dancing.

Tom found himself smiling by just watching her. How much he would give to.. be with her. But he didn't deserve her. She was not is league, and he knew that very well. He was already lucky enough to be her bestfriend, and he didn't want to risk or ruin that by admitting, that he was crushing on her. Even though it hurted, he just had to life with those stupid butterflys and the warmy fuzzy feeling in his chest. He just couldn't risk their friendship.

Jakob came back with their drinks and Tom banished those thoughts away.

A few minutes they were just sitting in silence, watching Zendaya from afar.

,,I hurts, right?" Jakob suddenly whisper shouted.

Tom swallowed. He never told Jakob directly about his Crush on their friend, but he wasn't surprised Jakob noticed. He was his best friend too.

He lowered his head. ,,Yeah.. it does. But this is not about me. I want her to be happy." Again, there was silence. ,,Did you ever thought of maybe, she'd be happy with you?"

Tom laughed bitter. ,,That's what I'm dreaming Jakob, but let's be honest, she is not my league. We both know." ,,Tom. It's not about league or good enough. It's about love and adoration. And about the chemistry, that both of you desperately try to ignore."

Tom sighed. ,,I stopped making my hopes up, Jakob. I am not enought for her, she deserves someone better. I'm no boyfriend material, we saw it in my last relationship."

,,Nadia cheated on you, Tom. It wasn't your fault."

,,It was. I wasn't good enough. I wasn't trying enough. I.. -" ,,-Stop. We've been here. That bitch cheated on you and betrayed you for weeks. It was her decision and not your fault at all. You was trying to be everything she could ever have, but she let it down and ruined it. She didn't deserve you. When will you finally understand?!" Jakob groaned.

The brown haired actor just looked at his friend, then sighed and lowered his head again. Jakob knew, it was hopeless.

They sat in silence, again.

,,You may be no boyfriend material, but you are a excellent dancer. Thats for sure at least." Jakob said after a few minutes, winked and pointed to the dancefloor with his head.

When Tom understood, he panicly shock is head. ,,No.. no no no. I won't. Jakob no I..-" ,,Thomas, C'mon! Even friends dance together. Get your shit together,man, and give yourself a little treat. Enjoy this evening, instead of sitting here depressed." his friend groaned again. ,,Usually you are confident too?!"

Tom swallowed and looked at his friend. Then back at the dance floor. Right at that moment Zendaya turned her head towards the men and looked him in the eyes. She smiled at him and waved.

He could feel the heat in his cheeks and those stupid butterflys in his stomach rise up.

With a sudden courage he stand up and looked back at Jakob, who looked almost proud.

,,Alright, Imma dance with her." he gulped down his tequila and grabbed Jakobs glass as well, letting the burning liquid fload down his throath. Then, he disappeared into the dancing crowd.

,,Hi Tommy." Zendaya giggled as her bestfriend approached her. He laughed. It was pretty obvious that she was not sober anymore, but he wasn't any better.

,,Hi Daya, wanna dance?" He asked, surprised by his own confidence. ,,Of course!" Zendaya replied and immediatelly threw his arms around his neck.

A bit flustred and surprised, Tom blushed, but tried to shake it away. ,,Can I ..?" he started, but after another giggle from Zendaya he just layed his hands on her hips and they started to dance.

After a while, Zendaya stopped the dance for a minute to get herself another drink. Tom tried to grab the shot away from her. ,,Don't you think you had enough?" he carefully asked. She shrug her shoulders and downed the alkohol down her throat.

Tom eyed her when she took a second shot. ,,What's wrong, Daya?" he softly asked.

,,Notingg.." she slurred.

,,Daya?! Something's up.." He slowly took her hands and made her look at him.

She sighed. ,,Jakob texted me again." ,,Our Ja.." ,,My Ex, Tom. The Asshole Jakob, not our."

Tom swallowed and fight against the urge to ball his hands to fists. Asshole was the understatement of the year. Just the thought of him and how he had broken her heart made Tom furious.

,,And?" he managed to ask. 

,,He apologized again and wanted me back.." she said.

Again, Tom swallowed. Everything inside him cramped and he prayed to the Lord that she didn't gave in.

,,And?" his voice was shaky. ,,What.. did you say?"

Zendaya laughed. ,,I told him to fuck himself and finally leave me alone. To finally delete my number and try his tricks on another girl. I also blocked him again and deleted his number."

Tom let lose of a breath he didn't know he was holding. She smirked at him. ,,Did you really thought I let him break my heart again?"

He shook his head. ,,No, but.. whatever, I'm just proud of you." They smiled at each other.

,,And I wanna meet him to beat him up like he never was beaten."

Surprised Zendaya looked at him. ,,I.. never thought you are that violent."

He laughed. ,, I'm not.. but in this case I just have the urge. He broke your heart and therefore I wanna break his bones."

Zendaya pouted. ,,Aww, you're cute." she hickupped, and hugged his torso. ,,Thank you." Tom smiled and hugged her back. 

,,Sorry, I am annoyingly overprotective." he mumbled while resting his head on hers. (We gonna ignore that Z is taller than him)

She giggled quietly. ,,It's fine. Sometimes  I think you're the only man in my life that want something good for me..." she mumbled against his neck. It sent shivers down his spine and this warm feeling in his heart grew even bigger. ,,I want the best for you, Daya.."

They continue to slow dance for the next hour, with Zendaya resting her head on his shoulder and he gently stroking her back. 

If he was honest, it was the best hour of his life.

After a few more hours the party started to slow down. It was almost 3 a.m and the last guests decided to leave. When Zendaya slowly walked towards his door, Tom immeditately held her back. ,,Hey, you can't drive anymore, Daya."

She groaned. ,,I hate when you're right.." He laughed softly. ,,Should I call Darnell for you to pick you up?"

,,Nah.." she hiccuped. ,,He's in LA since yesterday.. some family thingy."

,,Should I call you an Uber or do you-.." Tom started but didn't finish his sentence when he noticed, that Zendaya just stared at him.

,,W-what's wrong?"

,,Nothing.." she mumbled but continued to softly look into his eyes. Tom felt his hands getting sweaty and his mouth was suddenly really dry. The way she looked at him...

She briefly averted her eyes, then looked back. ,,Uhm.. thank you for.. the dance. I really enjoyed that.." she quietly said. He smiled softly. ,,Of course.'' his heart beat as twice as fast as normal when he added. ,,I enjoyed it too."

She smiled and tuck one of her brown curls behind her ear.

They stood in a comfortable silence for a while. Neither of them were breaking the lovingly gaze they shoot each others. Even thought the silence wasn't awkward, Tom grew impatient and more nervous by every minute.

He wanted to kiss her so bad right now. 

He cleared his throat after a few minutes. ,,Um, should I call you an uber now?"

Zendaya shook her head. ,,Nah I.. I rather like to stay here if I'd be honest.." she quietly admitted.

Tom swallowed. Did he heard that right? She wanted to stay at his tonight? He thought about it. It wasn't unusual that the crew had sleepovers, but.. it would be the first time they would be alone.

,,B-but if you don't want to, I can fully understand, after all I'm inviting myself here right now.." he was interruped in his thoughts by Zendayas now insecure voice.

,,No no no, of course you can stay here." he answered.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled thankfully. ,,Thank you!" Tom smiled too.

Somehow she suddenly started to giggle. ,,What?" he laughed too.

,,We're doing our first sleepover in those 5 years we know each other. It's just weird."

For some reason Tom blushed, but nodded, laughing. ,,Yeah. Kinda. Lets go to bed, it's late.." Zendaya nodded and he showed her the way to his second floor bathroom.

,,There are new toothbrushes and towels under the sink." he said. ,,Do you mind if I just take a quick shower?" 

The Brunette shrugg her shoulders and took out an towel from under the sink.

Tom went into the adjoining bathroom and she could hear him undressing. He stepped into his shower and let the hot water run down his back and face. He needed to clear his head from the fact that she was staying over and they were.. alone.

Just as he was about to calm down, he could hear Zendayas voice, suspiciously close and loud.

,,Can I take a shower too?" she asked.

,,Of course, I am almost finished." he answered and turned the shower on again.

,,No problem, I don't mind you.." he heard her and before he could even think about what she said, the door to the shower opened and Zendaya walked in.

Naked.

At first Toms eyes immediately widen, but at the same moment he quickly averted his eyes and held his hands in front of his crotch.

,,Zendaya! What are you doing??!!" he paniced.

,,Showering." she came closer and took one of his shampoos.

,,Z-zen-daya you.. we.. uhm..We're naked.."

She chuckled. ,,I can see that." He audibly swallowed.

,,Calm down.. I'm just tired and don't wanna wait till your finished. So let's save time and shower together."

Tom swallowed again. Showering with Zendaya. His crush, who was completly naked in front of him. He would only have to lift his gaze and then he would see her naked body.

Not good. Definitetly not good. He was a man after all, and his body reacted automatically.

He shut his eyes and desperately tried to think of anything else, anything then how she would look naked. He heard her move and open a shampoo.

,,Can you maybe soap my back?" Zendaya asked.

Tom remained silent. To soap her back, he would have to open his eyes and look at her, and that would kill him, not to mention a back massage. He would also have to take his hands off his crotch, and that would be... embarrassing.

,,D-daya I'm sorry but I.. can't.." he mumbled therefore. For a minute he heard nothing, till he could feel her hand on his chin, gently lifting is head.

,,Open your eyes, Tom, it's okay." she whispered, but he just shook his head spasmodically.

,,Please, Tommy, just open your eyes and relax." she repeated, and after a few seconds he gave in.

Tom opened his eyes and was immediately blown away. He had expected her to be gorgeous and beautiful but what he saw, was so much better then he imagined her. She was not only gorgeous, insanely beautiful and well formed, she was.. hot. Like, hot in a way, that went directly to his crotch.

He gulped and let his eyes wander down her chest and her curves. She was perfect. There was no flaw on her.

,,Uhm can you at least, like, say something? It makes me a bit nervous when you're just starring without saying anything.." Zendaya admitted and he could see her whole body language shift into a less confident one.

Oh no. He didn't wanted to make her feel uncomftable.

,,Oh I'm sorry!" He quickly took her hands in his and looked her in the eyes. ,, I just kinda.. tried to find words honestly."

She smiled unsure.

,,Daya. Forget for a second that we're supposed to be best friends, ok?" She nodded confused.

,,You are super fucking hot. Insanetly beautiful, you're just... perfect. Don't be insecure, you don't have to be." Tom said and smiled at her.

Zendaya smiled too and for a second he thought, they were having a moment, but then she suddenly smirked slightly.

,,Well.." she chuckled quietly. ,,You don't have to be insecure too.."

,,Uhm, t-thanks.." he stuttered, not understanding, why she was smirking.

 ,,Yeah. Like, I can literally feel it.." she added.

It took a second, but then he realised it. His face went red and he immediately covered his eyes with his hands.

,,Shit Daya, I'm so sorry.. uhm.. shit this is not good, I'm sorry.." he began to ramble but Zendaya just laughed softly.

,,Chill, I'm not mad at you, espacially not for getting a boner when we are both naked."

Tom was still hardcore blushing when he moved his hands away from his face. He averted his eyes again. ,,'M sorry.." he mumbled.

,,Stop saying sorry. I just.." she laughed again. ,,I honestly didn't know you were that horny."

Tom wanted to disappear into the air so badly.

,, Hey I'm not.. not horny! Y-you are the one coming into my shower..n-naked. And after all, I'm still only human. A male human a-and you are a.. a.. beautiful female human a-and gosh ...I feel so bad. I shouldn't feel that way for my best friend right? But like, there is nothing I can do....I...I don't think we - mmphhhh.."

His eyes went wide when he felt her lips against his.

She was kissing him. Him. His Crush, best friend and somehow soulmate was kissing him.

Zendaya was so close and he could feel her hand on his neck and her lips.. god they were so perfect.

Tom was shyly returning the kiss, but when she softly asked for entrance with her tounge, everything in him went down. Every rational thought and every moral mission he had flew away.

He finally gave in and let himself enjoin this cause this kiss felt like heaven. He let his right hand wander to her waist and the other was cupping her cheek.

Everything seems to stop and the kiss became more and more passionate.

Tom felt her pressing against him and he gasped for a second, then he took a step forward and gently lent her against the shower wall. He put one of his hands on the wall to steady himself and kissed her again.

Zendaya hummed into the kiss and let her hands trail down his chest.

He stopped the kiss for a second, and she was starting to leave kisses on his neck and under his earlobe. Tom closed his eyes and desperatly tried to hold back a moan, but, god, this felt so good.

,,D-daya.." he hummed.

,,Yess?" she was still kissing his neck and collarbone.

He gently put his hand on her shoulder to force her to look at him.

,,We.." he was already panting. ,,We need to stop.." he mumbled. He didn't want to stop though.

Zendaya smiled sedicutive and it wasn't helping his problem at all.  ,,But what if I.. don't want to stop?"

That was.. direct.

Tom swallowed and tried to collect a few brain cells to think straight. ,,We.. Daya we're both drunk..you more then I'm.. we.." he tried to find words.

,,Tom.. I want this.." she kissed along his jaw and he had to close his eyes and swallow.

He couldn't do that. He wanted, nothing more than this, but he couldn't. She was drunk and didn't know what she was doing. She probably just wanted this because she was drunk and tomorrow she would have forget it or blame him for doing something stupid and ruining their friendship.

He wanted her to truly want him, not only because she was drunk. And he wanted her to remember their first time. If it would ever happen.

,,Daya, you're drunk.. you're not knowing what you're doing. C'mon, lets j-just shower a-and go to bed.." Tom therefore said and looked into her eyes.

She pouted, which made his heart flatter. ,,Your body visibly want this.. why you don't? Did I do something wrong? Have I ruined something? Did I ..-"

,,Daya.." He took her hands again. ,,I want this, trust me, I really do. But you're drunk. A-and.. I am feeling like I'm taking advantage of you."

He kissed her gently on the forehead. 

,,I don't blame you for taking advantage of me.''

,,I know. But maybe tomorrow. You'll regret this tomorrow, and I don't want that." he said and his heart was aching at the thought of her only wanting him because of the alkohol.

Zendaya pouted for a second again, but then smiled, giving in. ,,Okay.. You.. you can touch me though.." she gestured to her chest.

Tom chuckled. ,,I'll touch you some day when I'm really allowed to. C'mon.. Don't make this harder for me then it already is.''

She sighed and hugged his torso suddenly. ,,Can I at least hug you for a minute?" she mumbled.

He sighed too. The feeling of her chest against his wasn't helping at all, but he nodded. ,,Of course, Daya." He hugged her back and for a minute they just stood there, naked while the warm water was running down their backs.

After a few minutes they pulled back and began to actually shower. Tom tried to not starr at her and tried to ignore the fact that they were both naked and after a while his problem became better and he could almost chat normally to her.

Half an hour later they both stepped out of the shower and Tom was wrapping an giggling Zendaya into a towel.

She had just made a joke and he had to laught too, so they both laughed while they dried themselves and blow-dried their hair.

Tom put on boxers and sweats and looked at the brunette.

,,Do you maybe have a shirt for me?" Zendaya asked and he nodded, going into his bedroom. ,,Of course."

He came back with one of his favourite shirts and when she had put it on, he had to admitt that she looked freaking cute in that oversized shirt of him.

,,You look cute." he said and she blushed. ,,You look cute too.." she smiled and brushed through his damp curly hair.

He chuckled and put his hands on her waist to pull her closer.

They looked into each others eyes for a few seconds, and for a moment Tom imagined it to mean something. That she felt the same as him. That her heart was filled with the same warm, fuzzy feeling and that her stomach was an incubator for butterflies too.

Zendaya cupped his face and they layed their foreheads together.

,,Do you ever imagined us being a couple?" he whispered, swallowing and not breaking the eye contact.

,,I do." she whispered back.

Right when he thought his heart was about to explode, he slowly leant in and kissed her. Gently and without an intention to speed it up.

She kissed him back, as soft as he did.

They stood there what it felt for ages and just shared sweet and shy kisses. Tom didn't know if it was minutes, hours or days. For him, there was only Zendaya and him at that moment.

He also decided in that moment that kissing her has become is favourite part time thing and that he was already completly addicted to it. To her.

After a while they slowly pulled away and they were both a bit out of breath, but smiling with closed eyes.

Suddenly he slipped one arm under her legs and one around her shoulders and lifted her up.

Zendaya screamed in fright, but then burst out laughing as he carried her into his bedroom.

,,What are you doiingg Tommyy?" she giggled. ,,I thought you didn't wanna.."

,,I'll put you in bed, Daya. We both need to rest." he chuckled and gently lowered her on the matress.

She immediately layed down and he lovingly covered her. ,,Sleep good." he said, but she looked  confused. ,,Where are you going?"

,,Uhm..I'm sleeping in the guests room.."

,,No.. Tom, why?"

He scratched the back of his neck and shrugged his shoulders. ,,You deserved the larger and more comfortable bed..."

,,But.. but you too.. You don't have to leave." Zendaya said and whisperingly added: ,,Please, stay."

Tom sighed and sat down on the edge ot the matress. ,,I just want to give you privacy and.. I don't want anything to happen you would regret.." he admitted.

She shook her head. ,,Nothing will happen, I promise. I just.. I don't want you to leave.. It feels wrong."

After a few seconds, he slightly smiled. ,,You trust me?"

Zendaya smiled too. ,,Of course I trust you. You're one of the closest and most important people to me."

His heart warmed at that and he smiled even brighter.  ,,You're not that bad, too."

She chuckled and made grabby motions towarts him, and he laughed. ,,I'm coming, I'm coming.."

Tom crawled under the covers with her and collected a bit courage to put one arm around her waist and gently pulling her close to him.

She smiled happy and snuggled up to his side, her head resting on his chest, right above his heart.

He smiled when she hugged his torso, gawned and closed her eyes. He let one hand trail to her head and softly play with her curls.

After a few minutes, he also closed his eyes contentedly.

There was no place he wanted to be at that moment than right there in his bed with Zendaya in his arms.

Even though he didn't know what it all meant for their friendship and what she had said was really true, he allowed his heart to just enjoy the moment for this one evening.

He allowed his heart to finally permit the thought of her being his girlfriend.

That maybe he didn't have such a bad chance after all.

That maybe, this changed everything.

That maybe, just maybe, she felt the same way as he did.

With a smile and a snorring Zendaya on his chest he finally fell asleep happily.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Heyyy y'all!

Finally I could update this story as well. I have the feeling this part is not quite as good, but I like it somehow anyway hihi.

What do you think? Do you want a part 2?

btw.. I LOVEEEE the cover picture. I.LOVE.IT.

Yeah anyway..

Sorry for the grammar mistakes 'n stuff..

Love y'all, see you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 24.7K 138
a little collection of oneshots about - ↳ tom holland ↳ sebastian stan ↳ chris evans ↳ peter parker ↳ bucky barnes and ↳ steve rogers i hope u e...
113K 1.6K 10
These are some spideychelle oneshots! They aren't connected to each other unless it says "part 1, 2..." No more updates More comments and votes = mo...
12.3K 255 25
Spider-Man Oneshots for marvel fans. This collection of oneshots I wrote are being edited but the book is completed.
809K 10.4K 101
#1 IN ZENDAYA #1 IN TOMDAYA #2 IN MICHELLE #4 IN ONESHOTCOLLECTION #5 IN TOMHOLLAND Present tense oneshots a with a lot of drama! [Dm me suggestions...