How to act in love

Av Jiminiebabymama

Bright and Off are one of the most popular guys at Triam Udom high school. With good looks and killer smiles... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

490 25 3
Av Jiminiebabymama

Moving these fucking boxes had taken him 40 minutes.

40.fucking.minutes.

Gun was a fucking sadist.

"Alright Gun if we don't eat right now I'm reporting you for labor abuse," Off said after having to take 3 fucking trips from Gun's car all the way to his fucking office which just so happened to be in the furthest building from the car park.

Mann he was fucking tired , annoyed and hungry!

"No one forced you to help me, you're the one that begged me to," Gun said slowly looking up from his desk where he had been busy scribbling on his notepad as he had his slave running around doing strenuous manual labor.

But damnit Gun was right, he had literally begged to do this. Jane better be worth it.

"Awu you just saw me take all the boxes out of your car for the past half hour and you don't feel sorry enough to have lunch with me yet? You're cold Gun, really cold," Off said trying to look as pitiful as possible.

His guilt trip seemed to work because Gun seemed to think twice about assigning him a new task to torture him with but instead reluctantly agreed to lunch. Thank God because he was fucking starving!

"Fine.... you're right, we should eat before I ask you to help me with some other things since you're offering," Gun said putting his notepad aside nodding at the food that had long since gone cold but hey small victories right.

"What other things do you want me to help you with?" Off asked wiggling his eyebrows as he took out the containers and laid the food out for them on the table before taking a seat opposite Gun.
Mostly Off asked because he was scared, no terrified really that it would entail lifting some more heavy things.

"Nothing much, I just need help folding up some bunch of fabric," Gun answered as he wearily picked up some chopsticks Off had given him and eyed the food hungrily.

"Okay stop, are you making up work to punish me now? Don't you need the fabric out to make your designs," Off asked nodding at the sowing table in the corner of the small room.

He didn't know much about fashion shows but he did know you actually need fabric to make the clothes, which was why it was no sense that Gun was asking him to fold it away.

"Wow you're so good at finding new ways to torture me, but it's okay you can torture daddy anytime you want" Off said trying to get on Guns nerves and get him to huff like he usually did when he was annoyed, it seemed like Offs new personal mission these days.

"Funny , I used to think the same about you back in Primary school," Gun replied all forms of laughter gone in his voice seeming like he was simply stating the weather.

"You used to think of me as your Daddy in Primary School?" Off asked extremely surprised, his eyebrows raised all the way to his hairline.

"What no!" Gun replied with an equally confused face, "I meant I used to think that you were good at finding new ways to torture me back in those days," Gun finished, his voice deprived of emotion which it usually was whenever this topic came up.

Oh fuck there had Off gone and fucking put his foot in his mouth! Here he was fixated on this stupid Daddy thing when he should be trying to make amends for his stupid fucking past m-

HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Off suddenly heard and looked up to see the most unexpected sight ever.

Gun was laughing.

He was softly laughing at Off, his face curled in confusion as he continued giggling.

"Wait what did you say! You thought I was calling you daddy in Primary! What!" Gun said incredulously the things Off had said seeming to only have registered in his head now.

Off sat still so fucking embarrassed that he had forgotten that Gun's shyness and nervousness around him was not due to Gun liking him as was usually the case for him, but rather because of his past mistakes.

Yeah he found the words quite stuck in his throat at his shamelessness and maybe because due to little bit of guilt.

"What is your obsession with the daddy thing!" Gun said shaking his head in amusement as he continued eating the food.

"Because it sounds nice when you say it," Off heard somebody say and when he took in the brief flash of shock that had been on Guns face before he composed himself Off guessed he had been the one to say that. "Err sorry"

Gosh when would he learn to stop putting his fucking feet in his mouth and instead use said feet to keep him grounded instead. He needed to focus here to be able to succeed or else Gun was going to swallow him whole, devour him really.

For the next few minutes they continued eating in silence, their first try at civil friendly conversation having gone so awkwardly.

After they had cleared out all the food Off had brought for them , Off finally encouraged himself to try make conversation with Gun again, this time trying to be more mindful of the words he said least he trigger Gun.

"Er why do you want to put away the fabric?" Off asked after he had thrown away the empty plastic food containers in the bin next to Gun's desk and was trying to open the juice bottle for Gun to drink.

"....It's for the decor, I'm going to drape it across the stage for my show. I'm done sowing it so it needs to be put away, don't throw away the scraps though I need those," Gun reluctantly answered Off back also trying to salvage their conversation.

"You're so damn cool, it's amazing seeing you put this together all by yourself. Youre really amazing Gun," Off couldn't help but say hearing all the hard work Gun was putting into his show.

Not only was he designing a whole entire collection, he was also making most of the clothes himself and involved with decor for the show.

So fucking incredible.

Gun didn't say anything. He merely sipped at his juice as he walked back to take a seat at his desk but Off could see how red Gun's neck had gotten after Off had made that comment.

....Cute.

Off coughed quickly trying to shake off the sudden thought that had jumped into his mind and started packing up white drappy fabric by the corner of the room that he assumed was going to be for decor.

"Er, what are you going to use the scraps of cloth for?" Off asked after a while as he started folding the big chunks of fabric and putting aside any loose long cut up strands.

"I'm going to use it to tie up some people," Off heard Gun say calmly behind him like he was discussing the weather or something as he continued scribbling in his notepad.

Off abruptly turned around to face Gun after he heard that. "Errrr..... what the fuck?" Off asked incredilously.

Gun looked up from his book and gave a quick snort when he saw Offs facial expressions. "The models for the show I mean , that's how I plan on training them next week during the camp so they can quickly learn the basics of modeling"

"...I'm sorry I'm still lost," Off said blinking at Gun and slightly concerned about what he was hearing.

Gun rolled his eyes and got up from his desk walking to the corner where Off was standing.

"Here let me show you before you think I'm some pyschopath" Gun said humor evident in his voice as he grapped one of the long loose strands of fabric on the floor.

He grabbed the fabric and stepped behind Off "Stay still," he said before taking the cloth to tie up Offs arms behind his back so his chest was puffed out.

"Like this," Gun said after he was done doing a pretty decent knot on him making sure he couldn't move his arms "I saw this online, that's how they train new models to learn how to walk without swinging their arms too much," Gun explained looking up at Off as Off stood there listening to him with his arms tied up.

Off....had no idea how they had gotten to the point where Gun was comfortable tying him up but hey he wasn't about to question it.

Off simply nodded at Gun's explanation, his throat dry and scared to say anything lease he say something he'll regret.

What the fuck. Off was pretty sure this was the first time anyone had tied him up. He didn't know how to feel about all this.

"You err you had anyone tie you up like this before?" Off had no idea where that question even came from but he found himself asking it.

"No I'm no model, I saw this online remember," Gun said with an innocent chuckle as he untied Off not getting what Off had really been asking him.

"Then how do you plan on training other people if you don't even know how it feels?" Off asked suddenly coming up with a bad idea.

Before Gun could even respond Off carried on speaking "Here let me help you out, I'll tie you up as well so you can just feel it as well," Off said quickly before grabbing the cloth from Guns hands and going to stand behind him to tie him up as he had tied Off up.

Off will admit, he was probably getting a bit too excited than he should.

How had they even arrived at this moment.

"Err.... oh okay," Gun responded softly as Off made work tying up Guns arms behind his back like he had done to Off making sure to make it snug but not too tight.

After Off was finished tying up Gun he had to take a moment and close his eyes and just breathe. He had no idea why his heart was racing so fast or why his palms were getting so sweaty.

He was  just tying up some shorty in a far off classroom where no one would be able to hear th-

Okay Off chill!

Off cleared his throat and made his way to stand in front of Gun "So how does it feel?" Off asked softly.

"Errr .... interesting," Gun softly responded.

Wow what a fucking sight.

Gun's arms tied back so his chest was puffed out. His cheeks were all red all over with some of the red spreading down his neck. His breathing was slightly elevated and his mouth hanging open looking slightly like he had gotten himself into a little daze.

What a wet dream.

"Interesting?" Off echoed as he got closer to Gun unable to help himself. Gun felt like a magnet he couldn't get away from.

Gun simply stood still as Off stalked closer to him and towered over him. Simply just standing there and looking up at Off like he was awaiting Offs next command. The air in the room shifted with intense electricity all of a sudden.

"Answer me," Off softly said standing so close to Gun and raising his hand to slightly trace the outside of those thick lips no longer able to resist.

He wondered what it would look like to see those lips stretched over something else.

"It feels good ..... Daddy" Gun quietly responded after a while saying the last word so softly that Off almost didn't hear it.

Offs dick twitched.

He closed his eyes and promptly took some breathes. Gun was going to fucking kill him.

What the fuck.

*Ding ding ding*

All of a sudden an alarm started going off.

"....Err can you untie me please I need to switch off my alarm," Gun suddenly said as the sound from his phone filled the room like a bucket of cold water waking them up from whatever was happening.

"Yeah, yeah sorry," Off responded going behind Guns back to quickly untie him, all that happened in the last 5 minutes being left in the air unaddressed.

"Thanks." Gun said after he was free, his face extremely red now and somehow incapable of making eye contact anymore.

"It's the alarm I set so I know when to stop working, er ... I think I'm going to call it a day now," Gun explained as he switched off his alarm looking everywhere but at Off.

"Yeah that's, that's cool, I'll wait for you while you pack up," Off said awkwardly unable to say what he really wanted. Which may or may not have entailed asking whether Gun can call him that word again but Off was pretty sure he lost his mind so he wasn't too worried about how weird that sounded.

Gun nodded and started packing up his notepad and other notes on his desk into his backpack.

Once he was done they closed the windows in awkward silence, switched off the lights and then Gun locked up the room before they made their way to the parking lot together.

Off.... had no idea what to say. He had no idea what had come over him back there let alone what had come over Gun! Why had he called Off that? Why had Off liked it so damn much?!?!

Fuck! He didn't sign up for all this.

Once they got to the parking lot they stood there for a moment.

"Thanks... for helping me out today..... although I didn't really want you to," Gun said quietly after a while, still able to be so damn sassy when he still couldn't  even look Off in the eye yet. Damn shorty.

"Gun I'm going to be very hurt if I don't get at least a kiss after I slaved all afternoon for you," Off said good naturedly trying to get rid of the awkwardness that had come over them.

"You're crazy!" Gun said with a chuckle and a cute scrunch to his nose shaking his head at Offs craziness.

"Okay fine I'll settle for a hug," Off said opening up his arms for a hug.

He was only joking around but to his upmost shock Gun actually opened up his arms , tip toed and wrapped his arms around Offs neck all of a sudden giving Off the hug he had asked for.

Off was a weak man so of course he did nothing but reciprocate the hug, basking in Gun's smell. He smelled like forest pines after rain, so clean.

Gun was seriously giving him mixed signals. One minute he was fighting Off and the next he was being all cute and sweet.

They hadn't addressed what had happened in the room cause honestly Off needed some time to unpack what the hell had happened.

But now he felt like he needed to ask. He had no idea how he was supposed to act right now.

As Off had been having his internal dialogue they had stood there holding each other still hugging.

Off had meant to ask about what Gun had meant back there , why he had even said that in that moment. Truly honestly that's what Off had meant to say.

Instead however something else entirely came out of his mouth. And to make matters worse he hadn't realized his best friend and his new husband had been in listening distance at the time so they heard the shit that had somehow made its way out of Offs mouth.

"Hey Gun, can I....tie you up again one day maybe"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

422K 26.7K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
626K 31.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
982K 41.2K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
425K 8.9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.