πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 27

3.3K 379 79
By Vikasini1911

Aadhiran shouted inbetween her sleep as vendam appa and sat up.

Aadhiran who heard her sound woke up and looked at her who was shivering badly.

Aadhiran: Aadhira enna achu he asked while hugging her to relax.

Aadhira came back to reality and clutched his T-Shirt tightly.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked again.

Aadhira again thought about her dream and touched her abdomen. He too noticed her activity and again patted her.

Aadhira: Keta kanavu she said while shivering.

Aadhiran: Onnu ila thoongu morning college poganumala he asked.

She nodded and laid on his chest.

Aadhira Mv: Kanavu kanavu mattum thaan she said and wiped her tears which are ready to flow.

Aadhiran: Enna kanavu he asked.

Aadhira Mv: Sollalama vendama vendam Sonna tension aavarau she thought and said athu yaro enna kathiyala kutha vanthanga athu thaan kathitan.

He knew that she was lying but just nodded in acceptance.

Aadhiran patted again and she slept in his embrace.

By morning Aadhiran woke up and saw her, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He released himself from her and went for his jog after a long time.

After some time she too opened her eyes and looked beside her which was empty.

Aadhira: Enga ponaru oru vela office poitaru she thought and went to get ready for college.

She looked at the hanger and realized that she forgot to bring her dresses.

She peeked out of the washroom after wrapping herself in a towel.

He was not there so she came out and looked at the dresses.

She picked up one dress and threw it out from the cupboard without noticing the person who was standing near the door. Aadhiran who came back from his jogging came to their room but she was not there. He heard some sound from the closet. He slowly went and stood shocked seeing the scenario.

Aadhiran: Enna pannara he asked while taking a dress from his head which she throwed out of the cupboard.

Aadhira jerked and looked at him, dress eduthu irukan she said and again started to take the dresses.

Aadhiran MV: Iva therunchu pannarala ila theriyama pannarala aandava.

He left a deep breath, edho oru dress eduthu podu he said and came out of the closet.

That's when she realized that she was standing with a towel. She shouted in realization.

Aadhiran stood out of the closet, enna achu he asked.

Aadhira: Onnu ila neenga yen vanthenga ulla she asked.

Aadhiran: Nee yen door lock pannala he asked.

Aadhira: Enaku epudi theriyum neenga varuvenganu she asked.

Aadhiran: Athe mathiri enaku epudi theriyum nee ipudi towel oda nipanu he asked back.

She came out of the closet after changing her dress and glared at him.

Aadhiran raised his eyebrow at her. She averted her gaze and went to get ready. She went down to prepare breakfast but everything was kept ready on the dining table, she stood confusedly.

Aadhiran: Ellam ready sapudu time aguthu he said while climbing down the stairs.

Aadhira: Yaru ithu ella ready panna she asked.

Aadhiran: Maid panni vechan summa question mela question kekama sapudu he said and settled at the dining table to have his breakfast.

Aadhira nodded and had her breakfast quickly. She took her bag and started to go out.

Aadhiran: Aadhira nillu he said. She stopped in her tracks.

Aadhira: Enna achu she asked.

He came near her and took her hand in his. She looked into his eyes.

He wore a smart watch in her hand.

Aadhiran: Potachu he said. She came back to reality and looked at her hand.

Aadhira: Ethuku ithu she asked.

Aadhiran knocked her head, summa thaan katiko he said and went out.

Aadhira: Ivaruku ennamo paithiyam muthiruchu pola she said and went behind him while rubbing her head.

Aadhira called Saranya and asked her to wait outside the house to avoid Seetha.

Both reached Seetha home and waited for Saranya to come. She came out of the house after 2mins.

Saranya didn't talk with both, she just settled inside the car and sat with a grumpy face.

Aadhira: Ipa ethuku monchiya apudi vechu iruka she asked.

Saranya sat looking outside without replying to her.

Aadhiran looked at her, Ai Saranya unna thaan he asked.

Saranya: Onnu ila she said.

Aadhira rolled her eyes, ipa enna d un prechanai she asked irritatingly.

Saranya: Nee en varala ulla she asked. Aadhira became silent. After that the entire ride was filled with silence.

Aadhiran: Erangunga he said as they reached college.

Aadhiran: Ai saanya nillu he stopped and gave a watch for her also.

Saranya: Ethuku ithu she asked while wearing the watch.

Aadhiran: Nee idaho ivalum epavathu tholanchu poita itha vechu thedi kandu pidika he said.

Saranya: Thanks sidumoonji she said get down from the car while Aadhira sat looking at him.

Aadhiran looked at her, Enna po ulla he said. She nodded and went inside the college.

She joined Saranya but She didn't talk with her. Both settled inside the classroom.

Aadhira: Saran unkita neraya sollanum she said.

Saranya: Onnu solla vendam po d she said and turned to the other side. They stopped talking as their professor came.

Professor: Who is Aadhira and Saranya? She asked.

Both stood up, the Professor nodded and asked them to settle. Both got new friends also.

Meanwhile Sara got all the details about Aadhira. She went to Aadhira's hometown to meet Krishnan. She waited outside the village itself as she knew about Radha and Meenakshi. Krishnan came after an hour.

Sara: Hi uncle she said.

He glared at her without replying as he didn't like her attitude.

Krishnan: Ennoda ponnu visiyamnu nee sonnathunala thaan na inga vanthan ennanu sollu he asked directly.

Sara: Sorry uncle enaku purithu ungaluku enna pidikalanu ana na ungaluku help panna thaan vanthu irukan she said.

Krishnan: Enaku nee udhavi panna poraya he asked.

Sara: Ama uncle, she said.

Krishnan: Ennanu sollu he asked again.

Sara: Aadhira inaila irunthu college pora ungaluku theriyuma she asked.

Krishnan nodded negatively.

Sara: Seri neenga college poi unga ponna unga kooda kuputu varalam she said.

Krishnan: Entha college ipave sollu he asked.

Sara: Uncle wait wait avalo easy ellam kutitu vara mudiyathu she said.

Krishnan looked at her with confusion, Sara continued, Anga yarayum ulla allow panna matanga velila evening thaan unga ponnu varuva ana apa Aadhi vanthu kuputu poiruvan she said.

Krishnan: Apro epudi avala kuputu varathu he asked.

Sara: Anga inu 2 weeks la oru function varathu apa yar vena polam ana athuku invitation venum she said.

Krishnan: Invitation he asked.

Sara gave the invitation to him.

Krishnan: Nee ethuku ithu ellam pannara he asked.

Sara: Ungaluku unga ponnu venum enaku en Aadhi venum, Seri uncle na kelambaran ini unga kaila thaan iruku she said and went away.

Krishnan looked at the invitation and smiled evilly.

—---------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it.

Please drop votes and comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 7.5K 81
THIS STORY IS THE CONTINUITY OF MY OTHER STORY ILLATHA OORIL ILLATHA PERIL NAM KADHAL VAZHUMA. PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THIS , READ THAT STORY TO UNDE...
351K 29K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
46.1K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
13.5K 967 30
hlo frnds ....this is my second story .........keeping supporting this story tooooπŸ’œπŸ’œ